Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2012 2:03 PM

Jun 2012
Ok so a quick thing about the opening.. i'm sorry if anyone else said it o.o
In the opening it really is Taichi grabbing Iori's hand °-°
Why? ok here I explain it xD

Ok first see these 2 images

We clearly see that Taichi has the brown sweater that we see in this next image

Now , I don't really know if he grabbed Iori's hand but he DID look at her so.. ( also she's next to him xD <.<

Now I wanted to point this out cause i'm a IorixTaichi shipper and when I said I was disappointed because -you know what happens- after the op and the anime itself , maybe the ending too.. hinted that they would go out togheter , you always said " yeah and how do you know Taichi grabbed Iori's hand.. " so today I happened to notice this thing. °-°
Aug 18, 2012 2:21 PM

Oct 2011
I'm surprised how the desires kick in at the most inconvenient times. It builds some nice drama, though.

I was also expecting a little..... more from Taichi's sister though. /ifyouknowwhatimean

But still, an awesome episode. YAHOO~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2012 2:24 PM

Nov 2011
What Heartseed finds entertaining is the same as the reason why a lot of people are still watching this. In a way, this is one of the most contrived premises ever. It gives the author a way to represent himself through a character, with the only restriction being the theme presented by the show's title. With that, I expect Heartseed to intervene once again, though probably not for a few more episode, to let them play out the new rules a bit on their own. Contrary to what most people feel, I felt this episode wasn't dramatic enough, given the premise. With its potential, I expect it to go to the extremes of the spectrum. Also, Inaba's words are quite logical, and I don't have a reason to not like her. She may not be the usual anime character that value friendship over everything, but she's the perfect contrast for the unrealistically selfless Taichi.
Aug 18, 2012 2:25 PM

Aug 2012
Good ep although characters need to stop locking themselves in their rooms :p
Aug 18, 2012 2:27 PM
Aug 2012
Meykkei said:
Ok so a quick thing about the opening.. i'm sorry if anyone else said it o.o
In the opening it really is Taichi grabbing Iori's hand °-°
Why? ok here I explain it xD

Ok first see these 2 images

We clearly see that Taichi has the brown sweater that we see in this next image

Now , I don't really know if he grabbed Iori's hand but he DID look at her so.. ( also she's next to him xD <.<

Now I wanted to point this out cause i'm a IorixTaichi shipper and when I said I was disappointed because -you know what happens- after the op and the anime itself , maybe the ending too.. hinted that they would go out togheter , you always said " yeah and how do you know Taichi grabbed Iori's hand.. " so today I happened to notice this thing. °-°

But just in case, I still find Iori cute, I just llike Inaba more, and I have my reasons for that, and I ain't talking about her physical traits only, but about her traits on inside and out of her that really makes her vulnerable . In other words, she's more interesting in seeing her character shatter into fragments than the others. And I believe a lot of us audience who mostly are -teenagers- can relate to her trusting problems and hurting others.

But Iori also has my love for her ongoing character :P
rainbowdashmimiAug 18, 2012 2:33 PM
Aug 18, 2012 2:33 PM

Jul 2010
thesnnitro said:
Indeed, if what Inaba says is true, then Taichi might just be the most dangerous person this time round, with his selfless desires.

Taichi reminds me of a certain person from the Fate series....*cough* Shirou *cough*
Aug 18, 2012 2:38 PM

Jul 2012
This episode was interesting but a bit slow. It wasn't bad but really not much happened, just some intermittent story along the path that was slightly needed but not the best the show has to offer. I really like how this desires thing is turning out. When Taichi has his desires unleashed during his argument with Inaba at the end, I thought that this kind of drama was done perfectly well.

I'm really hoping Taichi and Inaba get together. I wasn't too sure about this match up but now I think they are perfect for each other. Hell, even Iori can get with the Class pres and hopefully Yui and Aoki get together soon. She obviously is a great match for Iori and Inaba needs Taichi more then she realizes. Also Taichi could take take Inabas more jaded sense of the world and her "selfishness" and learn to be a bit more careful with his own life.

Looks like some more hard times are coming for the group but I think everyone will be okay. Also, Some minor news if you haven't heard this show will be 17 episodes long. Yay, but I’m not sure what that means for the airing of the final 4 episodes and hopefully they don't pull a bakemonogatari and take a year to come out.

Anyway love the show and looking forward to TEN more episodes ^^
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Aug 18, 2012 2:44 PM

Aug 2008
Elite60 said:
thesnnitro said:
Indeed, if what Inaba says is true, then Taichi might just be the most dangerous person this time round, with his selfless desires.

Taichi reminds me of a certain person from the Fate series....*cough* Shirou *cough*

I knew there was a reason I liked him!

Aug 18, 2012 2:59 PM
Feb 2012
OrochiPL said:
So Inaban tries to look tough but she's weak inside after all. Her will really faltered in the end, to the point of running away after yelling at Yui for doing the exact same thing.
More drama next episode, i'm loving this show.

I wouldn't say she's weak :) she's really strong, but if u were forced to completely take off ur mask, then yea its tough, she battled it out, and forced herself to not hide herself in her room for her friends' sake... I bet u can tell that I'm all for Inaban ^u^"
Aug 18, 2012 3:06 PM

Aug 2011
I like Inaba more and more now. Somebody needed to tell that to Yui, and Inaba stepped up (although involuntarily).

But damn, the drama is raising the roof.
Aug 18, 2012 3:08 PM

Jun 2012
so much dramaaaaaaaa
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Aug 18, 2012 3:12 PM
Apr 2011
thesnnitro said:
Also, Inaba needs to realize that what she is doing is exactly the same as what Yui is doing, in that Yui doesn't want to hurt anyone by not seeing them, while Inaba doesn't want to make any situation worse by not participating in it.

I think Inaba really hated Yui for escaping because it is what Inaba wanted to do. Inaba knows she probably has some dangerous desires but probably feels that nothing good can come from isolation. However after her encounter with Taichi she's probably questioning the worth of her presence and existance.

She holds back what she says because she knows not everyone interprets the situation like she does. When a majority of people view something the same way, it's hard to convince them to accept the point of view of the minority. The moment people doubt her way of thinking, she bound to give up.
Aug 18, 2012 3:39 PM
May 2012
Wow this is the best drama ever, everything is falling apart just like the title implied. However i wasn't expecting it to be that bad D: I guess everyone will avoid each other in the next episode -__- When will tunaday appear :D
Aug 18, 2012 3:44 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
rainbowdashmimi said:
And I believe a lot of us audience who mostly are -teenagers- can relate to her trusting problems and hurting others.
yea, us older folks either didn't have to deal with such things when we were growing up or we just can't remember that far back... ;)
Aug 18, 2012 4:12 PM

Jun 2012
inaban you are the best
not much occurred but 5/5 for me, continue on
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Aug 18, 2012 4:37 PM

Sep 2011
Really nice episode. 5/5 again for me this episode, might just have to score this show a 10. I'm having more enjoyment out of this, than that of Sword Art Online.
Aug 18, 2012 4:50 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was quite the roller coaster but it shows what is the main problem of Inaba.
B-O-T-T-L-I-N-G U-P till it goes POP! Would be the best to describe. However to explain was quite the journey in this episode. My thoughts of it and how each character got its own hint of news about them.

About Inaba, considering it’s her arc major revealing in this episode. Inaba from the start got a nice start with Taichi in the spoiler
considering how she locked his lips cause he was too loud along with a nice reaction to how much of a low priority it was. As a result a rather nasty finger fling was done upon Taichi but that’s too bad cause I would murder Heartseed for the shit done to Taichi’s sister. Damn spirit shit! However it was nice of her to reconsider her reactions in the spoiler
once she heard of the story more.

That was quite brilliant of Inaba in the spoiler
to actually take action right away on Aoki and calm him down. I did like his outburst and comedic way of saying Yui’s qualities. Actually admitting 5 is not enough. OH SILLY AOKI! When you love a girl there is never enough of them anyway.

One of the most exciting Inaba parts is actually in the spoiler
as she does make Taichi realize of how dangerous of a game Heartseed is playing. Dying for someone just due to the urge is rather insane to think about. However Inaba really got a nice serious face in that part along with a serious tone. Rather doing great so far to mask all her problems.

One of the most funny parts and it shows that Inaba was quite cunning along with smart is making Yui come out of her room in the spoiler
when her mother could not? AMAZING! That right there is incredible. Oh the hilarious moment of that part. Inaba’s smirk was so win and so were Yui’s facials.

About Inaba’s start of problems, oh man when Inaba got angry in the following,

SHIT MAN! I was scarred there too of her but TBH I WTF at being the only one noticing the Unleash right away! 1 SECOND! Knew it right away but all were so slow in noticing. That was the pits. Good thing Iori was the first one to shut down Inaba a little in the spoiler
and reconcile Yui. Inaba thus proved that she does not like shedding tears cause it makes one helpless and rely too much on others for pity to get help. A rather bad weakness she must have had bad experience as most likely no one helped Inaba in her crying. SHE NEEDS A HUG NOW! There is nothing that comes to my mind and she needs like shoulder to cry a lot on. You know letting it all out. CRY THAT RIVER INABA! Basically. Taichi should do it TBH. Due to that problem Inaba is scared to doing more harm than good being herself and Unleashing. That is a major shit to deal with.

About Inaba finally BURSTING! Quite obvious in the following,

That those are indeed her tears and that she broke down rather silently but still it goes back to what I started with, a rather large POP happened there. I hope she does get her hopes back and that Taichi will help her nicely soon enough instead of being harsh on her and snap.

About random comments, I really felt bad for Taichi’s sister in the spoiler
despite being MOE and so enticing as a sister to wake her brother up like that, she freaked out. I CURSE HEARTSEED! It’s all his fault that it happened.

Iori’s YAHOO in the spoiler
was most likely the best comedic and pleasing part in the whole episode hands up!

Loved Iori's expressions in the spoiler
as she accused Taichi of bullying in a rather new form which really is just her going overboard due to the amplification.

Yui got a total MOE SHOOTING out in the spoiler
can’t deny those faces nor MOE of them. Yui was totally the most MOE there other than Iori.

However I hope people will recognize the Superiority of SETOUCHI-SAN! In the spoiler
that name best be remembered for her MOE is very memorable,
especially her blushes. Truly to remark nicely of in this episode.

Is it me or the writing in the spoiler
changed color and shape a little? Anyone else?

About preview, there are 3 elements that concern me. First of all the guys fighting in the spoiler
does not look good however Iori helps out so things should not go crazy I hope.

Second of all it’s good that Inaba in the spoiler
does come back to school. However there is a little that shows she is starting to stay more in her room. Not good thing. What the ED showed out is starting to happen.

Third and final is Iori in the spoiler
rather quite concerned for her there. Seems she is getting rather depressed but what’s up with the eye part?

BTW Image Stitches and pic dump are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/kokoro-connect-episode-7-now-with-more.html
Some nice Iori.

GIFs are in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=479181
Some nice ones of Inaba and Iori blushing.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 18, 2012 4:57 PM

Jan 2012
They're dropping like flies out in that club.

But hey. As long as Heartseed's entertained.
Aug 18, 2012 5:00 PM

Dec 2009
Why do people hate on Inaba? She is right in every way possible.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 18, 2012 5:02 PM

Sep 2011
Marow said:

Because people find her annoying, me for example find her rather eritating. Can't put a real input on why, but I just do.
Aug 18, 2012 5:07 PM

Aug 2008
Tyrel said:
Really nice episode. 5/5 again for me this episode, might just have to score this show a 10. I'm having more enjoyment out of this, than that of Sword Art Online.

Your statement might get raged at, but I mostly agree with you. (Except the 10/10 part, because my full score rate is like 0.002%)
This show is topping my watching/airing list.

Yumekichi11 said:
About Inaba finally BURSTING! Quite obvious in the following,
That those are indeed her tears and that she broke down rather silently but still it goes back to what I started with, a rather large POP happened there. I hope she does get her hopes back and that Taichi will help her nicely soon enough instead of being harsh on her and snap.

My heart hurts like crazy and I can't do anything about it except watching.
Aug 18, 2012 5:13 PM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, Inaba had tears in her eyes and don't you fucking let her commit suicide.
Aug 18, 2012 5:17 PM

Dec 2009
Tyrel said:
Marow said:

Because people find her annoying, me for example find her rather eritating. Can't put a real input on why, but I just do.

I don't really see a problem. She is right that everyone is acting kind of dumb. She is right that Heartseed is doing this for entertainment and therefore they will have to give him that. And stuff. She's the most logical and analyzing character.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 18, 2012 5:21 PM

Nov 2008
another very well done episode and judging by the LN's I would hazard the next episode and part of the one after should be a bit rough on our characters before taking that good swing. No matter the friend or relationship you will eventually hurt one another - moving past it and making that friendship or relationship stronger is the key - so lets watch them do it : side not unleashing of desires isn't always unleashing the true person. its unleash a base instinctual urge; our personalities are more than just that.
sirwenceAug 18, 2012 5:27 PM
Aug 18, 2012 5:29 PM

Aug 2008
Marow said:
Tyrel said:
Marow said:

I don't really see a problem. She is right that everyone is acting kind of dumb. She is right that Heartseed is doing this for entertainment and therefore they will have to give him that. And stuff. She's the most logical and analyzing character.

I agree with your points, but people get annoyed when they are annoyed with or without reason.
Some of them might get annoyed by the fact that Iori's place beside Taichi is being shaken.

Just in case, I'm shipping both Iori x Taichi and Inaba x Taichi.
And I will be sad for the lonely one either way. Both of them are fine ladies.
Aug 18, 2012 5:35 PM
Nov 2008
^Don't worry, the annoyance is just their inner desires being unleashed.
Aug 18, 2012 5:47 PM

Mar 2012
Woah! the desire to sleep is sure powerful
I like Aoki and that he likes Yui, he sure knows that she is a sweet girl
but there were some real deep thoughts in this ep
Aug 18, 2012 5:50 PM

Jul 2012
Intense episode. I loved it like usual. I have respect for lesbian glasses girl now.

Next episode sounds super dramatic. "And then there were none" Funny coincidence cuz I'm reading that book by Agatha Christie right now..

I'm missing the old ending. The previews are never as dramatic as before.. :(
MayukaAug 18, 2012 5:55 PM
Aug 18, 2012 6:36 PM

Mar 2012
This episode felt like such a drag. Quite a shame considering how awesome the previous episode was. However, it does set up some potential for episode 8.
Aug 18, 2012 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
Oh god so much drama this episode! i knew it that selfish desires of Taichi most likely will get the better of him! and like they said you're mind tends to focus on your surroundings just like the end with Inaba it was kinda a chain reaction of desires i just hope i was wrong in thinking what she wanted to do there.

;_; the clubs breaking up! are you not entertained Heartseed?!
Aug 18, 2012 6:49 PM

Apr 2012
MissileSoup said:
Also, Inaba's words are quite logical, and I don't have a reason to not like her. She may not be the usual anime character that value friendship over everything, but she's the perfect contrast for the unrealistically selfless Taichi.

I interpreted Inaba as being the real selfless freak and Taichi, a fake selfless freak. Why is Taichi a fake? We have been given hints and even Taichi himself points out: Taichi helps others because he can't live with himself otherwise. It's not to help someone, it's to help himself. As a result, he often just solves the symptoms to the girls' problems. Taichi doesn't get Yui to change her perspective about boys around her, just solves her shaking problem. He doesn't confront Iori identity crisis, just uses some sophistry to make her feel good around him. In a sense, he is a psychologist acting like a psychiatrist.

On the other hand, I claim Inaba is the real selfless freak. Her motivations stem from the following reasoning. We know Heartseed entertains himself by acting on one's impulses at any given time. Inaba is obviously the least secure of the group and is most afraid of her impulses. However, if she disregards herself and entirely concentrates on the welfare of the remaining four then, she will never be able to act on HER impulses.

Even though she has been doing this since the beginning, it is most apparent during the last two episodes. She always has tabs on the two boys and knows exactly how to calm them down. She is the one who first realizes the trouble Aoki and Yui got into the last episode and the only one who works to solve the situation. She is also the one who finally manages to get Yui to open the door when the other three were about to give up. Finally, only when she gets worked up with Yui does she realize the futility in controlling her impulses via this method and give up totally on concentrating on others' welfare. The final conversation between Taichi and Inaba helps put all this into perspective. She became the real selfless freak only to fail and be reprimanded by the only one who is capable of understanding her. She says, "I'm not good enough for you." Of course, Taichi unable to see Inaba's problems beyond her near-nonexistent symptoms (i.e. her harsh words at Yui) is dumbfounded and unable to control his impulses to scold her.
Aug 18, 2012 6:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
s2012k1993 said:
She became the real selfless freak only to fail and be reprimanded by the only one who is capable of understanding her. She says, "I'm not good enough for you." Of course, Taichi unable to see Inaba's problems beyond her near-nonexistent symptoms (i.e. her harsh words at Yui) is dumbfounded and unable to control his impulses to scold her.
I want to ask questions about which is better in this situation, the real or the fake (with nods to Deishu Kaiki), but I don't think going down that path would be productive.
Aug 18, 2012 7:00 PM

May 2008
Dam the situation just gets worse and worse. Everyone needs to calm down . Except iori , she can do Yahoo as much as she wants :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 18, 2012 7:00 PM
Mar 2012
More focus on Inaba this episode. Inaba's argument about Yui running away from responsibility by cooping up in her own room was spot-on (though i believe she didn't mean to say it since the urge to say it just came out unexpectedly), n' it was quite sad looking' at Taichi not understanding Inaba's reason behind her reluctance to visit Yui, he should have known Inaba could break down any moment......
Aug 18, 2012 7:02 PM
May 2011
Lurkerkiller said:
Not sure why people like Inaba so much and this episode didn't really help either. Much prefer Iori instead.

ppl like inaban coz she is naughty girl inside :DD
Aug 18, 2012 7:09 PM

Jul 2009
Inaba definitely laid down what needed to be said. Yui is being a child, as she clearly acknowledged the 'situation' but decides to continue running away from the problem.

Heck, people need to be less sensitive. Being a little bit blunt helps people in the long run. Sugar coating gets you nowhere because people have been sugar coated all of their life.
Aug 18, 2012 7:10 PM

Jul 2009
s2012k1993 said:
Text

Bingo. Right on.
Aug 18, 2012 7:12 PM
May 2011
MissileSoup said:
What Heartseed finds entertaining is the same as the reason why a lot of people are still watching this. In a way, this is one of the most contrived premises ever. It gives the author a way to represent himself through a character, with the only restriction being the theme presented by the show's title. With that, I expect Heartseed to intervene once again, though probably not for a few more episode, to let them play out the new rules a bit on their own. Contrary to what most people feel, I felt this episode wasn't dramatic enough, given the premise. With its potential, I expect it to go to the extremes of the spectrum. Also, Inaba's words are quite logical, and I don't have a reason to not like her. She may not be the usual anime character that value friendship over everything, but she's the perfect contrast for the unrealistically selfless Taichi.

so true, people should hate taichi instead, he is only care about helping girls, so he can be popular and girls will like him, such a playboy,

taichi only wants to helps Yui coz she is cute,, and as normal guy of course helping cute girls is always an option :DDD

and Inaban of course, the most realistic character, coz in real too, usually girls dont want to help another girls especially if they are rival :DD
Aug 18, 2012 7:26 PM

May 2011
Elite60 said:
thesnnitro said:

Inorite? XD

Inaba is right on the money with this one lol.
Aug 18, 2012 7:36 PM

Nov 2008
Kurogashi said:
Inaba definitely laid down what needed to be said. Yui is being a child, as she clearly acknowledged the 'situation' but decides to continue running away from the problem.

Heck, people need to be less sensitive. Being a little bit blunt helps people in the long run. Sugar coating gets you nowhere because people have been sugar coated all of their life.

Been blunt can help, but it can really hurt people like we see in this episode. Inaba seems like the type who holds more than most people. She usually says what she thinks, but her words as we see in this episode can be much harsher than they already are. Like her I tend to sugar coat my words, but not enough, because if my inner desires were unleashed, I'd probably be as harsh with my words as Inaba was. I mean my words are already harsh in the first place. I tend to be straightforward with my friends, but not as much as I would like too. Its hard for people who are logical and straightforward to say what they want, without others thinking were mean, a bitch, or any other negative thing. I just hope Taichi x Inaba can fix this, cause I want them together so bad.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 18, 2012 7:53 PM

Apr 2012
Cratex said:
s2012k1993 said:
She became the real selfless freak only to fail and be reprimanded by the only one who is capable of understanding her. She says, "I'm not good enough for you." Of course, Taichi unable to see Inaba's problems beyond her near-nonexistent symptoms (i.e. her harsh words at Yui) is dumbfounded and unable to control his impulses to scold her.
I want to ask questions about which is better in this situation, the real or the fake (with nods to Deishu Kaiki), but I don't think going down that path would be productive.

Amazing that someone actually picked up on my references. I used real and fake with Nisemonogatari in mind, but the connection cannot be explicit because Kaiki and Meme are on completely different levels in comparison with the teenage Taichi and Inaba. As such, I agree that it really makes no sense to compare who is better off, when there are bigger problems for the characters in Kokoro Connect to worry about.
Aug 18, 2012 7:54 PM

Dec 2010
zzzZZZz

So glad it's only 17 episodes. I think it'd be perfect as 10-14 episodes though but whatever.
Aug 18, 2012 7:56 PM

Jun 2008
And now we're finally starting to pile on the threat to their friendship that Heartseed poses. This new arc will absolutely make them feel farther apart than the previous one as the innate desires coming out are a purely personal problem. First Yui locks herself away, now it looks as if Inaba is doing the same and both for wholly separate reasons.

Yahoo! Episode was fun, good mix of drama and comedy.
Aug 18, 2012 8:48 PM

Oct 2011
Another great episode full of drama. Up to now, I still have yet to grasp what HeartSeed's intent is in making these supernatural phenomenons. It's clear he doesn't wish to kill any of them, or Iori would have already died. I doubt he's doing this for the thrill like Inaba said; there's probably a hidden message he's trying to tell them.

Aug 18, 2012 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
ridiculously good again
Aug 18, 2012 9:17 PM
Aug 2012
hmm... is it just me or Iori's tone kinda changed when it comes to matter regarding mother... (the scene where they visit Yui) foreshadowing????
Aug 18, 2012 9:26 PM

Dec 2010
Just keeps getting better, also I may be biased since I support the pairing and character way more but Inaba development as of now is way better than Iori, I hope all this foreshadowing on her mom delivers since her lack of self was the least interesting problem so far IMO, in any case great episode, it seems Taichi is gonna fight with Aoki, I wonder if this will lead to future betrayals since they can't control their desires which may conflict with each other
Aug 18, 2012 9:36 PM

Mar 2010
Great episode. I really dig the way they do previews. Makes me want MOARRR
lol

Such a smart move to move to desire unleashed.
My Blog: Due2Life

Aug 18, 2012 9:51 PM

May 2010
So unleashing peoples true emotions basically makes everyone a dick... lol.
Aug 18, 2012 9:51 PM

Aug 2008
AshtonClaude said:

so true, people should hate taichi instead, he is only care about helping girls, so he can be popular and girls will like him, such a playboy,

taichi only wants to helps Yui coz she is cute,, and as normal guy of course helping cute girls is always an option :DDD

That.....makes no sense..are you being sarcastic?

Ah I hope people don't start hating on the awesome Taichi for such a silly thing

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.