Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

Aug 28, 2012 5:11 PM

Dessiato said:
With the current content in the show, it is definitely shaping up to be a late bloomer..

It'll bloom, then it'll wither very quickly afterwards. Then out comes a new flower to bloom.

Aug 28, 2012 5:15 PM

Jesus, this thread is like a zombie that just won't die. Anyway, do people seriously think the main story is good enough to turn this around? I highly, highly doubt it's anywhere near Steins;Gate or Fate/Zero level considering that Volume 1 was "decent" and it goes downhill from there (iirc, a lot people complained that Kirito was Gary Stu).

Aug 28, 2012 5:48 PM

SteinsGate said:
This anime until now may be overrated, or better overhyped, but the truth is that I thought this anime would fail hard as it progresses until I read the 2 volumes of the light novel today. I realized that if people just calm down and wait, this anime can manage to deserve the high rating of 8.60 as it is now in the next episodes. Yes, they are THAT interesting All haters need to know that this anime is 25-episode long, which means they cannot judge it by the first 8 episodes. A viewer should have patience and faith in a show that shows potential. It may be boring until now because it shows the side-stories, but I will laugh hard when I'll see comments in the next episodes where the main story kicks in "I was waiting for this" or "SAO is indeed the best summer anime" or "I told you that the anime's second part would be the best" from people who dropped the anime or even rated it low.

To people who think that by saying this anime is bad they acquire a higher taste, please go read a complicated book or movie. They suit your higher "taste" better. So, stop being harsh thinking that you have the knowledge to criticize well an anime, when you don't have the qualities to judge a better anime. For you people to understand, Tatami Galaxy is an ACQUIRED taste. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is an ACQUIRED taste. FMA Brotherhood is an ACQUIRED TASTE. Mushishi is an ACQUIRED taste. Mononoke is an ACQUIRED taste. Mawaru Penguindrum is an ACQUIRED taste. Unique and innovative anime with beautiful art and innovative main ideas /themes such as nature , fate, non-war messages or just telling a common and everyday phenomenon like someone's love story using a different kind of engaging and ingenius story telling.

To cut a long story short, all the users discussing here should have in their minds and respect that there are people with different tastes, people with more experience in anime because they have seen many of them or even researched material for them and stop looking down on SAO because of it's first episodes. Be patient, for the storm is about to come.

Over and Out.

yea, you all should listen to what this guy says and wait till more episodes release

SteinsGate said:

Over and Out.

Your supposed to say EL-PSY-CONGROO~ <_< dumbass

Uberchu said:
Jesus, this thread is like a zombie that just won't die. Anyway, do people seriously think the main story is good enough to turn this around? I highly, highly doubt it's anywhere near Steins;Gate or Fate/Zero level considering that Volume 1 was "decent" and it goes downhill from there (iirc, a lot people complained that Kirito was Gary Stu).

i beg to differ considering alot of people loved vol.1 and a majority thought it was their favourite

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=453539

its just you and your personal taste that doesn't like vol.1, also 10 volumes have been released and it still remains the best LN in MAL, so its not like the other arcs are bad

kirito a gary stu? lolz thats the stupidest thing ive heard in this entire anime forum xD

the trolls need to troll harder if thats what their saying
Paul said:
Dessiato said:
With the current content in the show, it is definitely shaping up to be a late bloomer..

It'll bloom, then it'll wither very quickly afterwards. Then out comes a new flower to bloom.

are you referring to GGO? or maybe the badass ending of vol.4?
Modified by AsadaShino, Aug 28, 2012 6:13 PM

Aug 28, 2012 5:52 PM

Oh God another overrated thread, and another oh god another overrated post.

Well, that's pretty much it, now. Even before an anime finishes the overrated word had been used already. Not the first and certainly not the last, I'm surprised it's not closed yet.

Aug 28, 2012 6:04 PM

Tachii said:

Well, that's pretty much it, now. Even before an anime finishes the overrated word had been used already. Not the first and certainly not the last, I'm surprised it's not closed yet.

who cares?

FREE POSTS EVERYBODY!

Aug 29, 2012 1:38 AM

After reading most of this thread, it awfully reminds me of Baccano! (mainly for the time skip/In medias res storyline apparently) and Gurren Lagann (for the clichés, tropes, predictable things).

Guess I won't watch this anime before it finishes airing. If it really is aimed at younger audiences I think I won't like it.

Aug 29, 2012 6:29 AM

AsadaShino said:
Tachii said:

who cares?

FREE POSTS EVERYBODY!

my thoughts exactly

Aug 29, 2012 7:47 AM
DB Administrator
▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Too much flaming and spam in this thread. Locked.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]