Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Accel World Episode 19 Discussion

Aug 18, 2012 1:09 AM

This show should have just been about Kuroyukihime and Megumi. Screw the fat kid.

Aug 18, 2012 1:24 AM
Bleurgh, win by deus ex machina. The resolution was crappier than I expected.

There was one funny part though. The robot's transformation sequence was longer than the time it took the dragon to make it dust.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

Aug 18, 2012 1:37 AM

Finally the side story is finish, it's not bad though but I'm still confused with that Megumi girl, is she got some kind of memory problem or did she just playing a fool ?

Aug 18, 2012 1:52 AM

BB is a fucking program. Too much magical shitz are happening there. Meh.....

2.5/5

Aug 18, 2012 2:22 AM
flaming pig next episode

Aug 18, 2012 2:49 AM

Nice episode, that was one of the best action scenes in this show so far.
Next episode: Mad pig Haru?
twonline said:
BB is a fucking program. Too much magical shitz are happening there. Meh.....

True, it's getting sort of lame with the MCs being so 'special'.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

Aug 18, 2012 3:37 AM

I wonder if Megumi is pretending not to remember or she really has amnesia now.

Aug 18, 2012 3:48 AM
Well I have not read the Light Novel, but from the wikipedia her avatar is "Orchid Oracle".

Well, it might not be correct sigh. Also, for those wondering why Megumi doesn't remember, I think you'll understand soon. What happens to Noumi later is what happened to Megumi (probably).

Aug 18, 2012 3:50 AM

First of all, damn HIME SO AWESOME! DAT OVERDRIVE GREEN MODE. TOO COOL! <3

Crikin transformed into a gundam lol. He drowned in the end though. Btw he's the boy that was sitting on the bench while the two cute Loli's were saying farewell to hime right? And why is that only Hime is wearing a black uniform? Special exception? XD

Hime's "UNYAAAAAA" HHNNNNNNNNGG. <3<3<3

P.S I have no idea what happened when Megumi suddenly bursted. Someone enlighten me.

Redfoxoffire said:
This show should have just been about Kuroyukihime and Megumi. Screw the fat kid.

^

Aug 18, 2012 3:52 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Call me crazy but I am calling this episode THE BEST EPISODE! Truly there has not been really a more marvelous mixture of Transformers assembly of a Robot, aquatic enticing Mermaid/fighting and SFX done. This was truly a nostalgic journey with this episode. Some quick thoughts.

About the beginning, it was quite the thrill at first. The fight really took no time except for loads of talks about Salvo boy there whom is a CHEATER obviously one way or another. What really shined about the fight was Hime in the spoiler
that green luster and new ability not shown before
was the point of things shining in the fight.

About the transformer, that was so kick ass in the spoiler
the transformation is notable in that it assembles itself piece by piece like a puzzle instead of what the Gundams do to assemble in the present. We are talking about THE 80S BABY! My time as a kid. I loved these Go-Bots assembly like that. To amount to the following,

Was so epic. I was right in the last episode this will be amazing for a sequence and I was right. I however never expected the spoiler
to have another really EPIC Yuniko like barrage Heavy Arms Style. WOW! I AM EXCITED just writing about it. It was great.

About Megumi, I was a little worried of her if she would do something not good when she found Hime with Ruka/Mana but it turns out a INSANE MOE came to illuminate in the spoiler
Megumi loli form? Loli form? HNNNNNNNGHHHHHH *dies* *comes back* that was so insane. It caught by surprise and it was so MOE.

Now Megumi’s whole Super Miracle Magical Girl Maker in the spoiler
was a little out of O_o WTF is up? Terra-forming the place or Accelerating the change of scenery? It was confusing as to how she did this suddenly. It was SFX nice.

About the aquatic fight, 2 parts were quite nice. First one is Mana being a Mermaid in the spoiler
oh shit! NICE! That was quite another surprise and she looked really nice. So I assume those 2 avatars are at advantage in water based places?

The second one is the whirlpool in the spoiler
that really showed that Ruka and Mana can whoop ass in the water. Followed by a nice Hime finish.

About the enhanced armament, I was surprised of the revealing in the spoiler
and would ask LN readers how much of a bitch it becomes due to them in the future of Accel World I wonder? I seems it might be a big problem from how much it was during this episode to get rid of Salvo boy.

About thee end of the episode and Megumi. First of all I really did yell out many times MANA! RUKA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Due to the spoiler
:( They will never appear again or it will take like a while for them to come back. Those 2 were so MOE and nicely drawn out. Loved them a lot. Sad they had to go.

In regards to Megumi in the following,

Well that was quite daring of her. Hime holding hands with her in the spoiler
was also quite something of yuri taste for a little bit. I assume in the Bds they will show the rest of that GIF? Oh well at least what really was nice was to show what each of them bought for each other in the spoiler
Megumi’s gift really suits Hime and her avatar of non combat. While Hime’s suits nicely in colors Megumi.

Finally I wonder in the spoiler
is the guy Kurikin or yellow guy? Megumi is love! *swipes into Harem* Can’t miss out on how much of sweetheart she was shown in this episode and so well. I assume also that Megumi won’t be shown around in the next episodes and arcs for that matter. Is that correct LN readers?

About preview, back the plot in the spoiler
YES! Domination? By who? Noumi?

Hime in the spoiler
oh WTF? Noumi what did you do? GRRRRRRRRR! Oh RAGE! If he did that to Hime I won’t be happy at all man! Not Hime! Noumi no touch Hime!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Aug 18, 2012 4:05 AM

This episode was really pretty damn bad i spent most of it with a 'wtf is this shit' look on my face, some of the stuff they were pulling out their ass this episode was pretty damn painful to watch.

Also once again they seem to be crapping all over the power level of a level 9 king. Why do the kings never seem strong unless they are beating on each other? They always seem to nerf Kuroyukihime just so the cannon fodder can make her struggle. They should just stick with her fighting kings and stop weakening her for the sake of her fighting the commoners.

Why did it seem that Kuroyukihime has had more romantic interaction with Megumi in 2 episodes than with Haru in the entire series? If your not going to use the romantic relationship with Haru and Kuroyukihime then dont throw it at us in the first 2-3 episodes.

When Crikin transformed (jumped into his megazord) all i could think was the original Power Rangers, the theme tune was screaming in my head. I know it was probably a reference to some Japanese version but any western person watching it the first thing that should come to their mind is Power Rangers.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/

Aug 18, 2012 5:17 AM

Nice ending to this little side note, now back to Haru getting the dat soon to be beat down

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aug 18, 2012 8:27 AM

katsu044 said:
I remember when this show used to be awesome ;_;

Ha, finally someone that agrees with me. The quality of this show decreases each episode... The fight scenes become more stupid and lame every time. I mean, why would those two little girls choose a skill as Aqua mode... They obviously don't have a lot of experience, because that skill only works in rare cases and is not even a match-winning one!
If the explanation for Chiyu's ridiculous action next episode turns out to be the cherry upon the retarded plot twists I'm through with this series...

Aug 18, 2012 8:34 AM

Slicer22 said:
This episode was really pretty damn bad i spent most of it with a 'wtf is this shit' look on my face, some of the stuff they were pulling out their ass this episode was pretty damn painful to watch.

Also once again they seem to be crapping all over the power level of a level 9 king. Why do the kings never seem strong unless they are beating on each other? They always seem to nerf Kuroyukihime just so the cannon fodder can make her struggle. They should just stick with her fighting kings and stop weakening her for the sake of her fighting the commoners.

Why did it seem that Kuroyukihime has had more romantic interaction with Megumi in 2 episodes than with Haru in the entire series? If your not going to use the romantic relationship with Haru and Kuroyukihime then dont throw it at us in the first 2-3 episodes.

When Crikin transformed (jumped into his megazord) all i could think was the original Power Rangers, the theme tune was screaming in my head. I know it was probably a reference to some Japanese version but any western person watching it the first thing that should come to their mind is Power Rangers.

I must also agree with this. That whole level system doesn't seem to make sense.
I'm expecting to drop this after next episode.

Aug 18, 2012 8:42 AM
It a real Shame that the Red Megazord is being ass kicked in one single fire attack !!!

NExt episode for Haruyuki entering Roasted Pig Mode

and also Rage of fans for chiyusuhlut
Modified by b4hn5ch, Aug 18, 2012 8:50 AM

Aug 18, 2012 8:43 AM
Redfoxoffire said:
I like Kuroyukihime, but she and Haru are both better when they're together.

Aug 18, 2012 8:50 AM

I really enjoyed this side story and I hope those two girls come back.

Aug 18, 2012 10:10 AM

the whole megumi being the saviour part was so stupid. she randomly walks into the room, knows perfectly how to burst link and knows how the fighting works and in the end she just forgets everything.... yeah sure.

Aug 18, 2012 10:27 AM

I get it that Mana used her shaman powers and knew Megumi would come but it was ridiculous how she saved them, did not like it.

I love it when Kuroyuki gets embarrassed, Megumi should grope her in every episode :D

kamikaze_1996 said:
GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!

LOOL XDDD man i totally sung the song when he transformed :Dl

Virtual high five, man, damn that nostalgia xD

Aug 18, 2012 11:42 AM
Observer

I see a lot of people here are not well acquainted with Japanese anime and toku culture. Super robots and super sentai are what comes first in mind. Everyone knows that Power Rangers is just the American version (not bad just very different, I liked PR in Space more than Megaranger)

I think the last two episodes were stellar. I won't argue with the droppers as it seems this series is not for them so they can drop it as much as they want to better use their time to watch something they enjoy. You need some level of imagination and good knowledge of the genre to fully appreciate series like this.

Spitfirefly said:
the whole megumi being the saviour part was so stupid. she randomly walks into the room, knows perfectly how to burst link and knows how the fighting works and in the end she just forgets everything.... yeah sure.

Come on there were enough hints in that scene that suggest what happened to Megumi in the past. Did you miss the fact that Megumi was a Burst Linker when she was a child, most likely long before Kuroyukihime? And clearly the program uninstalled from her?
Modified by wakka9ca, Aug 18, 2012 11:45 AM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

Aug 18, 2012 11:53 AM

Really great animation in this episode. At least there was enough of that to cover for the lackluster experience of dealing with a side story. Seems like a new group is introduced with this one as well. Good to see scenes of the last fight in the preview, looking forward to seeing it pick back up.

Aug 18, 2012 12:16 PM
Oh man, another filler episode.

Aug 18, 2012 12:45 PM

Nasty001 said:

Funny how the Filler is better than the current arc.

Reminds me of how FMP! Fumoffu is a lot more enjoyable than the main story.

Aug 18, 2012 1:42 PM

Megazord ;D.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

Aug 18, 2012 1:45 PM
just end this anime already

Aug 18, 2012 2:36 PM
nooo hime i dont care about chiyu being the bich of nomi but is hime also gets down by nomi them i going to drop this show for sure really!!!!! noooooo

Aug 18, 2012 3:29 PM

This side story was actually pretty enjoyable and I liked it. Crikin's transformation was cool and so was the fight.
-MgZ_ said:
Hime's "UNYAAAAAA" HHNNNNNNNNGG. <3<3<3
Sooooooooooooooo cute.

It doesn't look good from what I see in the preview. =/

Aug 18, 2012 3:50 PM

Vikopaulum said:
I mean, why would those two little girls choose a skill as Aqua mode... They obviously don't have a lot of experience, because that skill only works in rare cases and is not even a match-winning one!

You forgot about the fact that They cannot choose their own basic Duel Avatars powers

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

Aug 18, 2012 3:51 PM

That...was boring. Fun starts next episode.

Aug 18, 2012 4:05 PM

So we spent 2 episodes with a slow reveal about an organization that apparently really cheats and messes with the game. Alright then.

I like the idea of an organization, I don't like that they're revealing this with 5 episodes to go. Hopefully they have a Season 2 planned, otherwise too much of this stuff will be ended far too hastily.

Aug 18, 2012 4:16 PM
Megumi is a god enough said.

Aug 18, 2012 4:18 PM

The screw went all Transformers on that dragon!

Anyway, Megumi to the rescue. Her ability to change the stage at will was really convenient for beating that dragon. The two girls are most at home in the water. Their Marine modes were really cool.

Nick really didn't like his owner at all, huh? That Sulfur Pot guy is most likely part of the same organization as Noumi. Noumi uses some sort of backdoor as well after all.

Speaking of which; next time we'll be back to the main issue: that asshole Noumi and Chiyu's (acted) treason!

Aug 18, 2012 5:15 PM

Well, back to the dreaded story with Noumi. I hope it ends soon, that character is really detestable.

Aug 18, 2012 6:11 PM

Honestly, I enjoyed this episode much more than the story with the pig. It just reminded me that I watch this series for Hime.

Aug 18, 2012 6:14 PM
Teldara said:
Nasty001 said:

Funny how the Filler is better than the current arc.

Reminds me of how FMP! Fumoffu is a lot more enjoyable than the main story.

Basically you just said 'I watch this anime for the loli'.

Aug 18, 2012 6:38 PM
Just when I forgot of Nomi, He comes back next week.....

Aug 18, 2012 8:05 PM

Lame episode...

Damn... they really f**king up the story... lvl, specials... nothing matter ¬¬

just randoms fights...

BTW, just me remembered Power Rangers watching it?

Aug 18, 2012 8:31 PM

ok now lets go to the main story

Aug 18, 2012 10:29 PM

Do we really have to go back to the main plot? Can't Kuroyukihime just decide to stay in Okinawa, and give us weekly magical girl/giant robot battles versus dragon riders? This show is so much better when it's not drenched in perpetual angst.

Aug 18, 2012 11:26 PM

Kurikin > Niko

Although Niko will blast through him. He wins by badass factor since giant robots is always better than immobile fortress.

Aug 18, 2012 11:51 PM

Awesome. Time to drop the show now! :D

It actually ended on a great note. If they ended it here, I'd be perfectly happy with it. In fact, I'm marking this as complete and rating it an 8/10.

Funniest part for me was that the writers were practically "begging" viewers to watch next week by rubbing in the fact of an organization and some new item equip. lol I'm not that curious to watch some NTR crap and characters that suck all over the place.

Megazord was epic. Loli mermaids. Epic. And Kuroyukihime. Epiiic.

Aug 18, 2012 11:52 PM

Crikin in real life is WAY hotter than that fat pig. Kuroyukihime would make a nice pairing with him.. 8D

Aug 19, 2012 3:29 AM
Finally, we are back to the main plot! I definitely want to know why Chiyu healed Nomi! I have suspicions, but I want it SOLVED! The side story was a bit nice, but overall rather boring, nothing about it really made it kind of special to me, so I watched it because they may attempt to use some of those characters in the future. Well, BACK TO THE MAIN PLOT! "FRIENDS GO WILD IN THE BACKGROUND!"

Aug 19, 2012 3:33 AM

Crikin turned out to look pretty cool in real life.

I liked the ending for this episode, shows the true friendship between KYH and Megumi.

More importantly though, we finally go back to the main story next episode. Time to find out why Chiyu defected!

Aug 19, 2012 4:10 AM

A nice episode and great conclusion to Princess' mini arc. Knew that Megumi was a burst linker. I'm pretty sure she knew that Princess is one as well. Actually curious to know about Megumi's past now. Crikin's transformation to that Power Rangers looking Megazord was so cheesy yet awesome. xD He looks like a pretty cool guy in real life haha. Gonna miss those lively loli girls :P

I swear Sulfur Pot is voiced by Hiyama Noboyuki. Ever since I heard him voice Ikkaku in Bleach, I've always recognized his voice. xD

Finally we get back to the main story. Let's find out why Chiyu betrayed Haru and Taku. Noumi needs to get his ass handed soon though.

Aug 19, 2012 5:43 AM

Viral vs Gurren Lagann in this episode. That is literally the only thing I liked about it.

Aug 19, 2012 7:19 AM

Crikin has a bad ass transformation a la Voltron style.
He would make a great team with the Red King.

Similar to Sword Online a Dragon appeared this weak
The attacks were quite cool

Megumi appearing like a Mahou Shoujo changing the field with a transition was beautiful

Aug 19, 2012 7:14 PM
need to be back on the main plot already

Aug 19, 2012 7:33 PM

Anyone know the name of the OST on 19:10 ?

Aug 20, 2012 5:49 PM

nseika said:
How about the possibility that Megumi is that other healer who uninstalled her program after being frustrated for being the "most wanted player in party" ?
Almost thought she's doing that.

belatkuro said:
Though, given that Megumi took a while before connecting to the cable, a lot of time should have passed inside the Unlimited Field. But she appeared at the exact moment where she is needed. Really now ( ¬‿¬)
Coincidence. Megumi seems to enter the room not long after Hime dived in. The time inside and outside is different, so short time passed since the scene in eps 18.

I think both of you assumptions are very likely possible ( btw im not sure what assumption means :P i hope i did use it in a right way )
"You must be joking" -Gorobei

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »