Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Aug 16, 2012 7:50 PM

A place to buy fruits and vegetables. Its a small shop, 10x8 feet.

Iya and her family work here and live in the apartments in the building above.
Modified by unohana, Aug 23, 2012 3:51 PM

Aug 17, 2012 3:01 PM

Iya stands behind the cash register, ringing up customers, a smile on her face. She enjoys working in order to help her family... she cant imagine doing anything else...

Aug 17, 2012 3:24 PM

There was a little yip as the sound of skittering paws was heard on the floor. Little wings were beating as the Eaglewolf was jumping up and floating down slowly at the counter. Showing off her bakery advertisment shirt. "Memory, slow down." Was called from behind as Terisong walked up, a little paper bag in hand and wearing his new clothes. A dark blue buttoned upto the neck shirt and some form fitting black trousers. He meekly said. "Hey..." He was again, a little at a loss for words. Since she hadn't come back for hours, he went and got another baked good and decided to leave it with the shop keeper, he didn't realise it would be her he would be facing.

Aug 17, 2012 4:35 PM

"Oh hey, its you again!" she waved her hand and giving him a smile. She had no idea he would actually go out of his way to find her never mind getting what she wanted.

Aug 17, 2012 4:45 PM

He smiled back as Memory made a nuisance of herself flapping about, trying to get some attention and hopefully a treat out of it. Terisong didn't meet many people, but any who smiled usually had a treat for Memory, and she was one smart Eaglewolf. He held out the baked goods from Fu Yong. "One Cheese Scone, still warm." He would never, even under the harshest of questions admit that he had asked pretty much every passerby how to get to the market. He was glad he could keep his word. "You didn't catch a could, did you mountain?" He asked curiously.

Aug 17, 2012 5:40 PM

She laughed at the flyer's antics, hoping the animal did not scare people out of the shop.
Recieving the bag, Iya flexed her arms again. "Nope!"

Aug 17, 2012 6:08 PM

Terisong whistled Memory back, who seemed highly disappointed that she hadn't received any treats. "I'm glad to hear it. Well, you seem sturdy enough. Maybe I'll see you next in the park, if I'm sleeping, I don't mind being woken up." He didn't like the roads anywhere else, at least in the park he could sleep on the grass and relax. As he had a look around the shop, he saw fresh vegetables and fruit that cause his stomach to announce his hunger, the lack of coin though, meant he would just have to stay hungry.

Aug 17, 2012 8:49 PM

"Ah um, the park is no place to sleep... I mean its a lovely place but it doesn't beat a nice bed..."

Aug 18, 2012 3:51 AM

He smiled as he petted Memory, she seemed as hungry as he was. They could probably swing round the bakery again, maybe get some leftovers. "Well, yeah, I'm sure a bed would be nicer but rooms are expensive in Republic City. Grass isn't so bad, Memory's kind sleeps in worse and it took me a few months to get here so the park isn't so bad."

Aug 18, 2012 4:16 AM

"I suppose, I'd offer you room to sleep but my family doesn't have much room them selves.." she looks down, she wanted to do something for the guy for going out of his way to repay her. "Does your... um Memory was it? Does it eat apples?" she held up an apple that was behind the register.

Aug 18, 2012 5:15 AM

Terisong waved his hand at the offer. "No please, I couldn't ask that of you. I really couldn't even if you had the room. I don't want to freeload off anyone. And Memory just about eats anything. Don't you girl?" The Eaglewolf took a long look at the fruit in Iya's hand before she nodded... or at least it looked like she nodded. Terisong laughed and stroked Memory's hair. He said in a low tone as he leaned closer to Iya. "Thank you for giving her something, I'll make sure to bring you another scone back." It seemed that Memory was going to have to wear that shirt for a bit longer.

Aug 18, 2012 5:23 AM

Iya simply smirked and tosses the apple up a little and catching it int eh same hand, "Then I have no choice... " she tosses the apple high up in the air over Terisong's and Memory's heads. She watched as it fell out of the air.

Aug 18, 2012 5:33 AM

Memory barked as she ran and leapt into the air, her wings flapping giving he rjust enough height to catch the apple in its descent before she too started to drop. She performed a cute little flip in the motion and landed comfortably on her back, going at the apple with such enthusiasm that Terisong could only laugh. "Good girl" he said, smiling as he winked at Iya. She was a kind girl. Definitely going to get her two scones.

Aug 18, 2012 5:38 AM

Iya laughed too at the comical animal, holding her hand to cover her open mouth.

Aug 18, 2012 5:38 AM

Iya laughed too at the comical animal, holding her hand to cover her open mouth.

Aug 19, 2012 6:05 PM

Soon, the Eaglewolf had devoured the tasty fruit and she was licking the core. Terisong knelt down and petted Memory. "I guess I should leave you to your work, the shop seems to be busy." He looked around, seeing the customers and wondered if Iya handled the market all by herself. "It was nice seeing you again, I'll be back though." He wanted to stick around, but he figured if she started asking him things, it would become obvious he didn't know very much about anything.

Aug 19, 2012 8:31 PM

Iya smiled and waved, "I do have work, but I'll be off later in the evening... If you wanted to stop by.."

Aug 20, 2012 7:46 AM

He found himself smiling back. "Yeah, I'd like that." He turned to walk out, rousing Memory to do the same. As he reached the door he was shoved to the side by a large man. He looked up to see Memory batted away with a foot as she tried to defend him. A group of people, about five in number walked into the shop, it didn't seem like they wanted to buy things.

"So are you going to accept the protection money or aren't you? This neighbour can be awfully dangerous at times." The shortest man in the middle was speaking, flanked by a couple of muscular mean, a busty woman and a lanky average height boy. Terisong's was concerned about the shop but also for Memory who was whimpering after being hit.

Aug 22, 2012 2:30 PM
Raysha starts to walk into the market, bored since nothing going on anywhere else.

Aug 22, 2012 4:58 PM

Iya blinks, and not in a clueless sort of way "Excuse me..?" She rests her hands on the edge of the register, her posture and face serious as a heart attack. "You want me to accept protection money? Who do you need protection from... besides me at the moment?"

Aug 22, 2012 5:18 PM

The man smiled, he kicked over a basket of fruit, sending oranges skittering over the floor. "The protection money of this whole block, you'll accept it, then put ten percent of your profits on top of it and give all it to me. People come to you with their problems, you deal with them and we don't break your store. We also won't let rival gangs come into our turf. You just have to deal with the riff raff." The man seemed to be enjoying the attention he was getting, making outrageous demands. He picked up and unripe pear and bit into it, the sour flavour made his face pucker up and caused him to cough. He motioned to it, as he tried to get the taste out of his mouth. The large man made a motion towards the stand of pears, a shelf of earth tipped the stand by the edge, making it tumble over.

Terisong could only watch in horror as he stroked Memory gently. "Are you okay girl? I can sit by and let this happen, just give me a sign..." The Eaglewolf lightly licked his hand and gave it a nuzzle with her nose. A brave animal, Memory was giving him the go ahead. He stood up, not willing to let anything else happen when the girl moved from under her patron's arm. "You shoulda stayed down! Now you gonna get all burned up!" She let loose two jets of flames in his direction, covering his body in the fire. The heat wasn't hot enough, she fought with her own rage. He knew better.

Aug 22, 2012 5:25 PM
Starts to Walk over to see what the commotion is about her couriostly peeked she wonders what's going on

Aug 23, 2012 3:48 PM

"Riff raff like you! Get out, before you're sent out!" Iya clenched her fists as they started to wreck the shop.

Aug 24, 2012 1:35 PM
Haruka keeps watching waiting to see if the girl needs help

Aug 25, 2012 12:16 AM

Nanami sees the fire trough a window. She can guess, that something isn't all right and enters the market.
"Wings that can't fly have no meaning" Thono (Air)

Aug 25, 2012 5:07 AM

With a flowing, almost water bending like movement, he redirected and dissipated the fire around him. The woman was obviously shocked. "You heard the lady, it would be best if you all left now. Not willing to give up, the busty woman tried again to set him on fire, this time he didn't need to feel her flames, he step forward and caught the stream of fire, his hands moved in small circles as they put out the flames. The confusion was apparent on her face. The man was looking between the two, not sure what to do. "Destroy it all and put them in a world of hurt." The two muscular men were getting ready to earthbend while the lanky boy approached Terisong.

"Don't worry Kai-mi, this guy is probably some fancy water bender, I'll take him out with my moves." He started an assortment of kicks and fancy movements in front of Terisong, all showing good dexterity and skill. "I bet you are pretty scared now, huh?" Terisong just stared while the injured Memory, place a paw over her face, embarrassed for the person. With two fingers Terisong sent a jolt of lightning into the boys body, causing him to convulse slightly before he lost consciousness and dropped to a heap on the floor.

"Waterbender? Not likely." Terisong said as he took a flowing stance. The woman came at him, holding flame daggers as she tried to slash and burn him, he shifted positions andparried her attacks, every time they touched, she seemed to have trouble with the limb until he grabbed her arm and put a hand on her stomach. "It won't hurt." He shocked her into unconsciousness, hoping she didn't feel much pain from the lightning.

Aug 27, 2012 2:54 PM

Iya shouted with a swoop of her arms and a stomp of her foot, "Not in the shop!" And with one movement, the ground beneath their feet shook a little. Suddenly they were moving like on a conveyer belt at high speed, shuffling them to the street outside.

Aug 27, 2012 5:05 PM
Haruka looks interested at the way iya moves the men out

Aug 29, 2012 4:06 PM

Terisong found he was sent sprawling out as well, only his reflexes kept him up right. The boss of the crew was even more resourceful in the moment. He grabs Nanami as he is sent out. The boss is quick in putting a hand over her mouth and making her an obvious hostage. "I think you two will back of now, if you don't want this girl to get hurt." The little fox that always accompanied the girl, leapt to her defence. It swiped at the man's face almost getting him to release her before it was smacked to the ground roughly. The poor animal didn't seem to be moving.

The two earthbenders had smiles on their faces as the motioned towards the shop. "You just stay in there missy while we tear down you..." One of them was cut off as Terisong discharged a massive amount of lightning into his body, hoping Iya would take care of the other one. "If you don't let the girl go, I'm going to make you wish you had never drawn breath." Something inside the man had snapped when that girl and Iya's livelihood were jeopardised. Maybe it was something of how he had been raised or outrage at someone who had treated him with such kindness being threatened.

Aug 29, 2012 4:49 PM
As soon as she sees the man takes a hostage, she gets infuriated. while the man is distracted, she whistles and her, giant earth bending mole pops outs ground. Then attacks the man from below ,while raysha shoots bunch of stones at his hand on the girl.

Aug 29, 2012 8:33 PM

Iya made sure the shop was structurally sound again and rushes out the shop to be halted when she sees the boss had a hostage, "Snaps." she curses.

Aug 31, 2012 1:25 AM

Nanami looks at her fox hoping she's all right. (Sorry for not writing while Nanami's being hold as a hostage, but I forgot to make this a watched topic)
"Wings that can't fly have no meaning" Thono (Air)