Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2012 6:40 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Dystopia in utopia."

Hentai generally bores the living hell out of me, part from the occasional but rare "pure yuri hentai". More often than not the art and animation will be mediocre, nothing special and being one of those who prefer artistic and trippy art, I sure as hell won't find it in the hentai section. On top of that, the voices will often make my ears bleed, accompanied by piss-boring music and soundscapes. But I guess none of this is the point of hentai to begin with…

But every now and then, there are hentais that will capture my attention. This one did, as an honestly tragic hentai seemed like big fat lie to me. Most rape-hentais are tragic God damn it, depraved* to some degree; so I wasn't expecting much, but people kept talking about "sob moments" and such so I gave it a shot…

Was it worth my time? Both yes and no; the thing is that I love the concept and I’d much like to say that it’s an extremely rough diamond. A manga or anime built from the ideas this anime (and manga, I suppose, I won’t go through the trouble of finding the manga though…) lays forth could easily deliver an extremely depressive journey and undoubtedly this anime tries to venture that path… But hey, it’s hentai… It doesn’t do it so well, due to the constant focus on sex and rape…

It will never happen, but it would be cool to see this concept in a less erotic/sex-aimed view; because this dystopia-concept (or is it a utopia? I guess that can be heavily discussed) have great potential. All it needs is to be put in a less sexual-view, let the characters and the world evolve more. Shit, just think how many ways you can question a viewer’s moral in a fictional world such as this one, people would go insane!

But what did I think of the actual hentai? Jack shit, to be honest. The only thing that interested me was the main-characters philosophical view on the world and that a “relationship” might very well spawn in such an environment (and this wasn’t even the point of the hentai, I suppose). As I’ve already pointed out, it’s an extremely rough diamond and could be so much more if they just dropped the whole focus on “hentai” and focused more on what you actually could do with the concept; there’s a lot of potential here, I’m sure of that. But sadly, that will never happen and if it did, the anime/manga would fluke hard and would probably be considered too controversial for the mainstream… Even if the subject would be interesting to bring to the public, make them think for a change… Not that anyone does anyway…

* I’m judging you if you like “rape-hentais” but lets just face it, they are very depraved most of the time. But nothing wrong with that and it’s actually good to know that you turn your focus to manga and anime instead of the real thing ;)
ArowannaMar 13, 2013 1:20 PM
Jan 8, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2010
DECONSTRUCTION OF THE HENTAI GENRE.
sauveterreApr 13, 2013 4:17 AM
Aug 21, 2013 2:15 AM

Aug 2009
Some rants...

those bast*rds are no elites, just beasts.
MC wasn't so much of a loser after all. He made a good attempt imo.
reality sucks.
I agree this series has a lot of potential, but it is wise to leave it at this point to give us room for more imagination. Will he be able to rescue her one day?
Good concept. A lot of feels.
Apr 20, 2014 2:22 PM

Oct 2009
I didn't really get all that "dream" stuff. And what is that "Kocho no Yume" Nakagawa mentions?
Aug 25, 2014 6:55 AM

Sep 2012
this system was made to prevent students committing crime, what a joke LOL
what do they think what people are capable for fighting for the ones they love?
People have fought for love Killed for love & made war cause of love
Well it wont only happen cause of love, some beasts are possessive to & would kill to have just that pussy to themselves, if u deny that then u ton't know human nature at all, but i think most here know :)

who ever came out with this system was only thinking how to make money

MC should call the Human rights Organization if Cops wont do anything, if it was approved by their government

to bad that its manga is not online anywhere, i would like to see the real end, cause this sucks
Sugram22Aug 25, 2014 7:00 AM
Apr 23, 2016 3:04 PM

Oct 2015
This will sumarize how I liked this hentai:

Take my 1/10 and untill nevermore.
May 17, 2018 5:19 PM
May 2018
Moral of the story. If you ever fall in love with a slave girl with a responsible mindset, don't make a fuss about it and just focus on making her happy, sometimes with gentle sex.
Oct 4, 2018 2:32 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I actually cared waaaaay more about the plot then the fucking.

Like damn and with a tragic ending like that. How dare you!!
Nov 6, 2018 10:56 PM

Jul 2009
Not gonna lie, this is a fairly intriguing story. Feels like I was watching a hentai adaptation of some Orwellian novel. The interesting female lead is easily the best part of the show. I like how the ending is dark and realistic.
Nov 9, 2018 6:49 PM
Nov 2018
I usually just skim over the story at best when watching hentai, but I don't understand this ending. I know when the guy wanted to leave with her she was saying how she is the countries property and then they had happy sex.

But why did she not actually go with him? She just leaves and transfers to another school.

And why can none of the MC's in hentai actually fight? This guy at least had backbone but he can't fight worth a damn apparently.
Jul 3, 2019 6:52 AM
Oct 2013
Jul 3, 2019 7:01 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
I didn't really get all that "dream" stuff. And what is that "Kocho no Yume" Nakagawa mentions?
'Kochou no yume' (誇張の夢), literally 'butterfly's dream' is the Chinese story 'Zhuang Zhou dreams of being a butterfly'.
ryanq214 said:
But why did she not actually go with him?
Cause then it would be a crime against the country and betraying all taxpayers, plus it would leave a hole probably some other girl would need to fill up as well as destorying his future. As to how anyone found out the incident, unsure.
Feb 16, 2021 7:09 AM
Nov 2020
The sex scenes with the other dudes when she was wearing the uniform weren't that enjoyable because they were too rapey (and she obviously wasn't too into it). That said, I was hoping Nakagawa (MC) would take matters into his own hands (I mean he tried to near the end but then kinda gave up). He should have used the taser on those other guys or at least put up more of a fight to gain his respect back.

I felt sorry for Mitsuko-chan. At least she got to enjoy temporary happiness when she made passionate love with Nakagawa at the end. Just goes to show that the emotional component of sex is just as important as the physical. Getting kissed and eaten out were important points in this final sex scene too because as "furniture", Mitsuko rarely/never got to experience these things which made her less human and more of a thing to be used instead. Having MC constantly tell her that he loves her must have been cathartic for her, especially since she was a nameless piece of "furniture" (according to her) for the most part.

I get that they had to opt for the realistic ending because Mitsuko was trapped in her situation and MC still had an obligation to complete his education. Running away would be bad for both of them.

On a side note, the other "furniture" girls were pretty cute and was hoping to see them in action too. Putting the main focus on Mitsuko and her humanity made the viewer develop too much sympathy for her.

This is probably one of the few hentai titles where I wish the story didn't end so soon/abruptly. I kinda want more. Apparently there is a source manga out there, but I don't think any scanlation group has picked it up. Oh well,
Jun 2, 2021 11:36 PM
Jun 2016
I wonder what the main voice actress' name is? I thought she did a good job but no site has a name listed.
Sep 23, 2023 7:16 PM

Nov 2010
I'm not as aroused to see girls getting screwed in swimsuits or bikinis. It's one of my least favorite outfits.
Their world is my dream where r*ping beautiful girls is legal! haha
They should've given her underwear on top of the costumes. For me, it's so much more arousing to screw a girl with her undies on.
I enjoyed her r*pe scenes!
I wish the girls with the long hair also had sex scenes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Na wo Yobeba Episode 1 Discussion

Monad - Jan 10, 2012

8 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:16 PM

» Ending... spoilers!

KaminaKai - May 21, 2009

6 by Veronicz »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:22 AM

» what happens after episode 2?

01sharpj - Dec 18, 2011

2 by bunny1ov3r »»
Jun 15, 2014 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.