Forum Settings
Forums

Detroit's First Maid Cafe, who's interested? vs Russia

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 5, 2012 5:35 AM

Jun 2012
I think they need to find some decent looking maids if they're gunna get anywhere.
Nov 5, 2012 5:46 AM

Jul 2008
lmao
Nov 5, 2012 7:49 AM

Apr 2012
JustALEX said:
As for maid cafes.....I think I'll stick to the 2D version.

I've seen pictures of real maid cafes in Japan, some have really good looking girls, others not so much.

Yes, I know that's very shallow thinking, but the whole point of these restaurants are to bring out the fetishes of people.

Personally, I LOVE the American "version" of Japanese maid cafes....

^ SUCK IT JAPAN!

In here I can have awesome wings, watch my favorite team, but best of all....check out the nice *assets* of the staff XD

They are all pretty damn ugly. Too much make up as well.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 5, 2012 8:11 AM
Feb 2012
Oxymoron much?
Nov 5, 2012 11:39 AM

Mar 2012
You people really should read every page.
The place closed about a month ago.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Nov 5, 2012 11:46 AM

May 2009
Negative-Travis said:
You people really should read every page.
The place closed about a month ago.

Good.
Nov 5, 2012 11:50 AM

May 2012
That's not moe. :O
Hope they would open one up in Sweden though...
Nov 18, 2012 7:13 PM

Dec 2009
Maid team from Russia:
http://meidoteam.ru/media.html
Nov 18, 2012 7:22 PM

Apr 2012
Dear Customers,

Chou Anime Cafe regrets to inform all of our customers that our last day of operation will be Saturday, September 22nd, 2012. After Saturday, we will be closing the cafe.

We would like to thank everyone for their support and patronage. It was a pleasure serving our customers and being a part of the Detroit Midtown experience. Unfortunately, we did not see the steady flow of customers we had hoped for, and are unable to continue to keep the cafe open.

Again, thanks to all of our customers, our friends and family that supported us, and the local news organizations that helped spread the word about the cafe.

Sincerely,
The Staff of Chou Anime Cafe
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 18, 2012 7:30 PM

Mar 2012
Russian girls are better looking than American ones. Tell us something we don't know.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 18, 2012 7:36 PM

Apr 2012
Nordhau5 said:
Russian girls are better looking than American ones. Tell us something we don't know.

The place looks classier too...
Nov 18, 2012 7:59 PM

Mar 2012
Haha, that is true. It looks like a step up. Would go, except that if I ever went to Russia I'd rather eat Russian food, whatever that even is.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 18, 2012 8:14 PM

Mar 2012
It probably would've worked a lot better if it hadn't tried to be an "anime" place and just a maid café.

And if it was anywhere but Detroit.
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Nov 18, 2012 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
Nordhau5 said:
Haha, that is true. It looks like a step up. Would go, except that if I ever went to Russia I'd rather eat Russian food, whatever that even is.
Think of British food but with less flavor.

I'd definitely go to this place. The girls are cute and white and the place is classy as fuck.
Nov 18, 2012 8:26 PM

Apr 2012
Negative-Travis said:
Nordhau5 said:
Think of British food but with less flavor.

I'd definitely go to this place. The girls are cute and white and the place is classy as fuck.

What's British food? I only know scones...and I don't think that's British...
Nov 18, 2012 9:13 PM

Jun 2011
Those girls are nasty. Lovin the top comment on the first link. Shoulda did this shit in New York or somewhere .. anywhere else besides Detroit. Also, is the guy that owns this business some huge black weeaboo? I can see it now...

tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Nov 18, 2012 9:55 PM

Jun 2011
bottle said:
Maid team from Russia:

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Detroit doesn't even compare.
Nov 19, 2012 12:48 AM

Oct 2009
bottle said:
Maid team from Russia:

Oh hell yes! This time Russia did it right!
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 19, 2012 2:10 AM

Sep 2011
bottle said:
Maid team from Russia:

I think one of them might be a trap
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Nov 19, 2012 2:15 AM

Mar 2012
JennyEsquire said:
bottle said:
Maid team from Russia:

I think one of them might be a trap

That just means that we're closer to covering every base.
Now all we need is a tsundere.
Nov 19, 2012 3:52 AM

Sep 2011
I want to go to the Russian one. The majority of those girls are actually attractive.

Too bad Detroit fucked it up. It was probably my only chance to go to a maid cafe.
Nov 19, 2012 7:46 AM

Apr 2012
ROUND 2.

(RUSSIA) FINISH HIM.

FATALITY.

RUSSIA. WINS.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Nov 19, 2012 10:34 AM

Sep 2008
Sadly, the russian one has closed two weeks ago as well. Or rather, they had to vacate the place they rented and are currently in search for a new one.

I've been actually thinking to coerce a friend of mine to try opening one in St.Petersburg, maybe we'll get back to this idea if our current plan of starting a publishing company doesn't work.
Nov 19, 2012 1:50 PM

Mar 2012
seishi-sama said:
Sadly, the russian one has closed two weeks ago as well.

God. Fucking. Dammit.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.