Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Thread (v3)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 182 183 [184] 185 186 » ... Last »

Jun 18, 2013 4:40 PM

zellami said:
Dark_Chaos said:
Anyone remember an anime where in a futuristic setting the main trio of characters were top criminals hired by the police to take on the most dangerous of jobs that normal policemen wouldn't do? All 3 swore every other minute. One of the 3 had long white hair and always wears red lipstick. Also, there was a robot helping them out who always spoke in a monotone voice and once rambled on about the meaning of the word "fuck" when one of the trio told him to go fuck himself.

Looks like Cyber City Oedo.

Yep, that's the one! Geez, that title should have an easier to remember name as I've forgotten it twice now! >.<

Jun 18, 2013 4:43 PM

zellami said:

severalbears said:
i dont have any pictures, but hopefully someone here can help me out with this?

i'm looking for an anime i saw when i was a kid and all i can remember is a woman with a spider body was the antagonist? there may have been other demon monster like characters nd stuff, and i remember it was in the woods -i think she may have been luring people in to be eaten. the main character had like a sword i think maybe... and dark hair?

google tells me wicked city but i know this isn't it, the anime i'm thinking of wasn't in a modern setting it took place in like feudal japan i think

Not exactly right, but as an alternative - could be this.

ahh im pretty sure this is it. thanks a bunch this has been bothering me for years

Jun 18, 2013 10:38 PM
@Sandileina
@lanblade

Thanks for the help.

Jun 18, 2013 10:46 PM
Another one. Please help with the names of the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th, and 13th.

Jun 18, 2013 11:12 PM

iharunatsu said:

4: Strike Witches
7: Saki

Jun 18, 2013 11:17 PM

Enigmatica said:
iharunatsu said:

4: Strike Witches
7: Saki

2: I think it's Green Green but not sure

Jun 19, 2013 2:20 AM
Okay i have an anime i saw about 4 years ago and i cannot for the life of me remember what it is called i hope someone can help me out.

Jun 19, 2013 4:10 AM

iharunatsu said:

10: Visual novel called Mama love
http://vndb.org/v1456
Here is a review of the VN
http://moroboshiyuumei.livejournal.com/23015.html
Google image is a very powerful tool.

Jun 19, 2013 4:11 AM
Does anyone know what anime this is from?And what character?

Jun 19, 2013 4:29 AM

xsilicon9 said:
Does anyone know what anime this is from?And what character?

Moe Mizukoshi from the first Da Capo I believe.

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=62
http://myanimelist.net/character/4507/Moe_Mizukoshi

Jun 19, 2013 5:08 AM

kakakirir said:
Mysteic said:
kakakirir said:
(WARNING ITS FROM A HENTAI)

okay so the character im looking for is a blue haired girl and the only thing i can remember is her fucking another girl a teacher i think with a strap-on while some guy was watching i think he was a student actually i think it was more raping the other girl oh and she said "onee-chan" that`s all i remember can anyone help me find it please

Bondage 101 maybe : http://myanimelist.net/anime/2435/Choubatsu_Yobikou/

i dont think its that the blue haired girl is kinda loli looking

You mean the blue haired girl in the one you are looking is loli like? Is it dark blue or light blue? What is the color of the teacher's hair.

Jun 19, 2013 5:54 AM

This isn't an anime I'm looking for but a specific episode of one.

There's an episode of Bleach I watched some time ago, all I can remember is the group are in some kind of Halloween type environment and they were dressed in costumes (I think Hitsugaya had cat ears on?)

Thanks in advance!

Jun 19, 2013 6:12 AM

Can someone help me remember this anime please?

I saw it about 4 years ago. All i can remember is in the prologue there was a sorcerer with a large talking sword that was putting up a shield around a city to keep demons out. years later there is an average girl that is saved from a demon by a special police force, that if i remember correctly consisted entirely of females, that was made to specifically made to hunt down demons that got through the shield. The average girl ends up being the inheritor of the sword and the demons and the demon queen start hunting her down to release the barrier. The only other things that i can remember about the anime is that the special force clashed with the main police force on occasion. Two of the people on the force were a young (i think blonde) girl who owned a tea shop and a (i believe red haired) young woman that was either android or full robot.

Jun 19, 2013 6:13 AM

krancar said:
This isn't an anime I'm looking for but a specific episode of one.

There's an episode of Bleach I watched some time ago, all I can remember is the group are in some kind of Halloween type environment and they were dressed in costumes (I think Hitsugaya had cat ears on?)

Thanks in advance!

This one.

Jun 19, 2013 6:33 AM
Monad said:
kakakirir said:
Mysteic said:
kakakirir said:
(WARNING ITS FROM A HENTAI)

okay so the character im looking for is a blue haired girl and the only thing i can remember is her fucking another girl a teacher i think with a strap-on while some guy was watching i think he was a student actually i think it was more raping the other girl oh and she said "onee-chan" that`s all i remember can anyone help me find it please

Bondage 101 maybe : http://myanimelist.net/anime/2435/Choubatsu_Yobikou/

i dont think its that the blue haired girl is kinda loli looking

You mean the blue haired girl in the one you are looking is loli like? Is it dark blue or light blue? What is the color of the teacher's hair.

kinda light blue i think my memory of it is vague but the teacher had brown hair maybe

Jun 19, 2013 9:02 AM
What show is this?

Jun 19, 2013 9:04 AM
GoldenBRS said:
What show is this?
Seems like One Piece to me.

Jun 19, 2013 9:04 AM

GoldenBRS said:
What show is this?
One piece. Next!

Jun 19, 2013 9:08 AM
johnyjohny said:
GoldenBRS said:
What show is this?
One piece. Next!

Dang I could of know it is One Piece. Thanks.

Jun 19, 2013 12:50 PM

Ok, so there are these 2 anime that I remember watching as a kid, I only remember some details of both:

1- For the first one, I remember it as being the story of some aliens that look exactly like humans (they have a starship) (I think they fled earth a long time ago), they have a princess who was on earth 50 years ago but is still young because she was preserved in some way and she meets a guy she used to know 50 years ago but he is know 70 years old or so and the princess falls for the grandchild of the guy. The grandpa teaches sword techniques to his grandchild.

2- The second anime is even less accurate in my memory : I remember post-apocalyptic earth with monsters. The main character is a girl, she travels with a young boy and another guy I think. They have to kill the villain who is related to the main character (I think he is the brother of the main character). At the end when the girl is going to fight the villain she gives her flying machine to the young boy who accompanied her.

I hope it's okay to ask for 2 :P. thanks for reading even if you do not find em.

Jun 19, 2013 1:27 PM

Jun 19, 2013 1:29 PM

sagdashin said:

Nichijou

Jun 19, 2013 5:54 PM

Can someone identify this please?

Jun 19, 2013 5:54 PM

Core1019 said:

Nope.

Jun 19, 2013 5:58 PM

Negative-Travis said:
Core1019 said:

Nope.

Lols, yea, you should probably have re-linked it with a proper image.

Luckily, directly going to the link works. It's a edited gif of True Blue which is a hentai.

Jun 19, 2013 6:00 PM

Thanks for the quick answer

Jun 19, 2013 6:12 PM

Well i cant remember too much it was a movie i think the beginning some people wake a kid in a tube who uses two big revolvers and is very arogant and theres also some small talking animal thing srry cant really remember i think it was something RED in the tittle the setting is kinda like Trigun
Modified by Jeremy-RockZero3, Jun 19, 2013 6:34 PM

Jun 19, 2013 7:28 PM

Jeremy-kun said:
Well i cant remember too much it was a movie i think the beginning some people wake a kid in a tube who uses two big revolvers and is very arogant and theres also some small talking animal thing srry cant really remember i think it was something RED in the tittle the setting is kinda like Trigun

http://myanimelist.net/anime/347/Wild_Arms:_Twilight_Venom

Jun 19, 2013 8:27 PM

Hisio said:
Ok, so there are these 2 anime that I remember watching as a kid, I only remember some details of both:

1- For the first one, I remember it as being the story of some aliens that look exactly like humans (they have a starship) (I think they fled earth a long time ago), they have a princess who was on earth 50 years ago but is still young because she was preserved in some way and she meets a guy she used to know 50 years ago but he is know 70 years old or so and the princess falls for the grandchild of the guy. The grandpa teaches sword techniques to his grandchild.

2- The second anime is even less accurate in my memory : I remember post-apocalyptic earth with monsters. The main character is a girl, she travels with a young boy and another guy I think. They have to kill the villain who is related to the main character (I think he is the brother of the main character). At the end when the girl is going to fight the villain she gives her flying machine to the young boy who accompanied her.

I hope it's okay to ask for 2 :P. thanks for reading even if you do not find em.

How long ago did you see these two? Were they movies or series? The second one especially sounds very familiar, but I can't know for sure yet.
Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?

Jun 19, 2013 8:27 PM
I found this video and I want to know the name of it or if its on the website can you locate me to it? Please thanks.

Make sure you're 18+ before you look up this link

http://www.xvideos.com/video4603518/hentai_163030-sexy_free_anime_-_templeofhentai.com.mp4#_tabComments

Jun 19, 2013 8:32 PM

Topic Merged

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Jun 19, 2013 10:40 PM

Negruto said:
I found this video and I want to know the name of it or if its on the website can you locate me to it? Please thanks.

Make sure you're 18+ before you look up this link

http://www.xvideos.com/video4603518/hentai_163030-sexy_free_anime_-_templeofhentai.com.mp4#_tabComments

It's from
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9322/HHH_Triple_Ecchi
The character is
http://myanimelist.net/character/40502/Konomi

Jun 19, 2013 11:39 PM

Nonyflah said:
Hisio said:

How long ago did you see these two? Were they movies or series? The second one especially sounds very familiar, but I can't know for sure yet.

Both movies
...and I think they are kind of old. Most likely from the 90's.

Jun 20, 2013 12:35 AM
Alright, these two.

Although I think everyone knows the first girl in the first one. TAIIIGAAAA.

Thanks a ton guys.

Jun 20, 2013 12:37 AM

Ressamp said:
Alright, these two.

Thanks a ton guys.

2nd spoiler Maria Holic. Can't see 1st pic.

Jun 20, 2013 12:42 AM

Ressamp said:
Alright, these two.

Thanks a ton guys.

2nd girl is
http://myanimelist.net/character/4963/Yuno_Gasai
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source

Jun 20, 2013 12:48 AM

ShiyaNuu said:
Ressamp said:
Alright, these two.

Thanks a ton guys.

1st: Top: Toradora
Bottom: Mirrai Nikki

Jun 20, 2013 3:56 AM

ShiyaNuu said:
Ressamp said:
Alright, these two.

Thanks a ton guys.

You can right click on the box and press "Copy image url" and put that in your browser.

Jun 20, 2013 4:41 AM

lanblade said:
Jeremy-kun said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/347/Wild_Arms:_Twilight_Venom

Thanks that's the one ,cant wait to watch it

Jun 20, 2013 8:34 AM

Who? What Anime? Which episode?
"Because I know my capabilities, I also know my limits." - Oomine Daiya

Jun 20, 2013 8:36 AM

Shanara said:

It looks like Kise from Kuroko no Basket, can't tell you which episode though. Maybe someone else can.

Jun 20, 2013 8:41 AM

IntroverTurtle said:
Shanara said:

It looks like Kise from Kuroko no Basket, can't tell you which episode though. Maybe someone else can.

It is Kise, but I couldn't find the episode for this.

Jun 20, 2013 9:16 AM
#1 Chihaya Fan

IceColdLemons said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Shanara said:

IIRC Episode 23, Kise having a flashback to when he first started playing basketball against Aomine.

Jun 20, 2013 9:46 AM
thnx alot

Jun 20, 2013 9:50 AM

mitch3315 said:
IceColdLemons said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Shanara said:

IIRC Episode 23, Kise having a flashback to when he first started playing basketball against Aomine.

MaN U R GOD U KNOW EVERYTHING

Jun 20, 2013 10:13 AM

SomethingRoyaL said:
thnx alot

1)Mirai Nostalgia -VN
2)Hyper→Highspeed→Genius -VN
3)Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete - VN

5)Kourin no Machi, Lavender no Shoujo- VN
Modified by SkyKyz, Jun 20, 2013 10:21 AM

Jun 20, 2013 11:44 AM

Source please
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi

Jun 20, 2013 11:45 AM

Characters from Senran Kagura

Jun 20, 2013 12:05 PM

Where is this from? Please & Thank you kind stranger

Jun 20, 2013 12:19 PM

Groovy_Q said:
Where is this from? Please & Thank you kind stranger

That's Corto Maltese. This is from the Corto Maltese: La Cour secrète des Arcanes movie made in France. Not an anime at all.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 182 183 [184] 185 186 » ... Last »