Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 12, 2012 2:14 PM

Mar 2012
All the bananas reminded me of Steins;Gate, lol.
Aug 12, 2012 2:39 PM

Oct 2011
I wonder... what author of novel or scenario took before writing this.
Still I like how coherent it is while being illogical - with chronology going "backward" and that time thing here.
Probably series will end with Watashi becoming mediator :)

But at least fairies got their sweets so happy end we have!
Aug 12, 2012 2:49 PM

Nov 2011
So we're now further back on the timeline, before Watashi met Assistant. This arc certainly seemed promising, and may be the first to satiate my expectations for the show after the initial arc. The diminution of sweets is certainly the most representative of the decline of humanity.

What's with bananas and time paradoxes in anime?
MissileSoupAug 12, 2012 2:54 PM
Aug 12, 2012 3:05 PM

Feb 2012
The Banana being the time trigger was hilarious. Who would have thought a banana could be used for time travel? And that you have to slip on it to work? Lol.
Aug 12, 2012 3:23 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MissileSoup said:
What's with bananas and time paradoxes in anime?
Possibly the author was thinking of "Time Slip", a term sometimes used to describe something like what Watashi was experiencing.
Aug 12, 2012 3:32 PM

Mar 2008
It's like that game where you keep going back in time to multiplicate yourself and do coordinated actions.

But... Assistente-san is a dog? Mindblow.
Aug 12, 2012 4:06 PM
Sep 2011
I still wonder were the heck the name Watashi comes from, in 6 episodes I haven't heard her name said once :P
Aug 12, 2012 4:21 PM

Jun 2010
This was a bit unsettling. (the were fairies kicking a head, and her clones omg) I feel like everything is connected, like it's not actually going backwards in time or something involving the timeline.Maybe I'm over thinking. Great episode though, probably tied as my favorite so far with Y's arc. 5/5
Aug 12, 2012 4:21 PM

Apr 2011
I wonder if we'll see a Steins;gate reference with a Banana turning into a greenish goo. Anyways great mind-fucking episode. I knew this anime was special when I saw skinned chickens plotting to take over the world.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Aug 12, 2012 4:37 PM

Feb 2012
A time loop created by the fairies just to get more candy, alright.
Aug 12, 2012 5:25 PM

Feb 2011
Endless 8 pls go
Aug 12, 2012 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
Probably the best episode along the 1st and manga ones. Very abstract and pure mindfuck.
Aug 12, 2012 5:44 PM
Aug 2012
The 1st time Watashi eat the time slip banana,she encountered the 2nd Watashi in the forest and slip away to the time when she is about to enter Grandpa 's room.

The 2nd time she eat the banana and in the forest,she encountered the 1st watashi and she had suspicious of the dog that appear at the forest.She slip again to have encountered the 3rd? watashi and fuse? with the 3rd watashi(time paradox fix?)

The 3rd time watashi had meet with 1st and 2nd watashi and become a new development?

The 4th time watashi had meet with a bunch of Watashi and she vaguely know what is happening and ask the fairies,the fairies give a "new model" time slip banana.

The 5th time she vaguely know the assistant wears Hawaii t-shirt may due to talking to the future watashi(6th-xxxth)...

From here,I think the memories in the forest(happy land-yashashi kukan)is vague like a dream and all the watashi know what happen except the 1st ,2nd and 3rd(which still wear the watch and puzzled by the happening).
The dog may also being feed the time slip banana(for experiment?),so the dog is multipled in the town.
The reason why watashi can't recognized the face of herself in the forest because it is a dream like space that cannot perceive other people correctly.
Watashi is not cloned,she is being brought from the same space-time again and again to made sweet for the fairies and she only vaguely remember.
The 1st ,2nd and 3rd will also return accordingly after making sweets without the memories of it...
Aug 12, 2012 5:58 PM
May 2008
edl01 said:
I still wonder were the heck the name Watashi comes from, in 6 episodes I haven't heard her name said once :P

Watashi just means "I." Since the novels are in first person, and her name is never mentioned, that's what fans started calling her.

She did sign her haiku as 'Watashi' though, and is also in the credits as that.
Aug 12, 2012 6:43 PM

Oct 2010

I had a relapse.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 12, 2012 7:35 PM

Sep 2010
my mind is so full of WHAT' right now.
is it safe to assume that the banana peels teleported right under her foot or something like that? o.O
Aug 12, 2012 7:59 PM

Jul 2010
Another non chronological episode after the previous arc where events took place before she had short hair in episode 1.

Bananas and space time dimensional phenomena :O
DesJoAug 12, 2012 8:04 PM
Aug 12, 2012 8:05 PM

Sep 2011
Omg so confused, this is when she first meets the assistant, but its the same guy we've seen countless time.
Aug 12, 2012 8:41 PM

Jul 2010
Tyrel said:
Omg so confused, this is when she first meets the assistant, but its the same guy we've seen countless time.

They're showing events before she met her assistant just like the previous arc where they showed events before her hair was short in the first episode.
Aug 12, 2012 10:23 PM

Jan 2010
This ep was kinda boring :/ but the very last scene finally made me go → :D
Aug 12, 2012 10:32 PM

Aug 2008
@RobUsaB
Indeed, I think we might witness the birth of new Melancholy of Watashi Okashi. First narration by main and oh-so-ironical character, then non-chronological episodes order and finally nani-ka okashii time paradox.
Also, so much for escapism, just like Haruhi wanted to avoid summer ending.
Aug 12, 2012 10:42 PM
Jun 2008
this week ep

main give sweets to fairies give want more think of clone but main go bad idea & see a dog.
main's grandpa ask her find a person give her old watch.
a fairy give main a banana & her grandpa on horse chariot.
see a female doctor give info on the person to find.
then main see a female person bit hmm til slip.
main seem bit wonder see a dog look bit confuse like grandpa with a rifle & got a watch already.
fairy banana, female doctor & same hmm female person.
then again slip now three hmm person & again yet it was fairies did it.
cause sorta make banana sorta time loop probs to point clone time main female?!
then after some no watch & ask of person to search one more slip.
fairies see ok give look like all normal til many dogs & see person to search.

to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 12, 2012 11:39 PM

Oct 2011
Brilliant episode! One thing still bugs me though, why couldn't watashi identify the others as herself? Does she know what she looks like?

Those cute, creepy, troll fairies. Cant get enough of them!
Aug 13, 2012 5:32 AM

Jun 2012
*sigh*
"It has no flavor"
"You wanted flavor?"

TROLOLOL
Aug 13, 2012 8:36 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was very annoying and dragging around instead of giving out its point it extended through ridiculous amounts of copies of Watashi whom is a very beautiful character and through that character gets repeated as though to abuse the males of their views of her on many formats. Truly the creators must THINK WE ARE DUMB! We cannot comprehend a mere 15 minutes of one point only amend to another 10 minutes of ridiculous CRAP repeating itself makes it very ANNOYED to say the least on this episode. I have gotten a 3 point explanation as follows.

Human Decline References

The first one in the spoiler
with the guns reminds a little of the Wild West. A previous lifestyle of the humans when they were not so advance past the year 2000. Watashi’s expressions there were quite nice.

The second reference would be the chariot in the spoiler
a obvious reference to Rome. I can also say a little that the road alluded to “One Road Leads to Rome” or better yet to destination which ultimately did.

A 3rd reference can be seen in the spoiler
under the form of that watch which was used long ago during human’s evolution. It was of the first watches out there. It was a little bigger than that a little like the spoiler
would be more of the size.

The abuse of fairies

That is the main problem of this episode’s plot. Seems the Fairies have insane amounts of powers that is shown to be abused and moreover not really known what to do with since they seem to put it in fruits of all things. Now sub categories follow.

About the beginning, the start was obvious in the spoiler
much to the Fairies getting rather excited at the bin of candies it showed rather well Watashi’s expression at them. Especially when they did consider cloning Watashi whom she never wanted but they do anyway.

About the first time shift, the first one in the spoiler
occurred the moment Watashi took the banana. However it did happen right away. Instead it shows CLUE 1 in the spoiler
think of the ball as Watashi being bounced around.
That is a key to show that they will bounce around Watashi cause they need to perfect the flavor in the banana to taste like it since it’s made artificially from their magic and I assume the tree for it is long gone so none will grow anymore. That being said we are rather nicely shown the following woman,

Whom along with the spoiler
has some rather nice characteristics from the beauty point of her face to her composure and eye color. She is quite enticing as a MILF let’s just say. So what exactly happens after is in fact in the spoiler
showing that Watashi gets transported to another world time line with it being to the taste of the Fairies obviously with the harmony of the tress being distanced equally. That being said it shows that the Fairies got selfish and cloned Watashi in order to get her powers of making sweets. In doing so they readied a furnace to bake the sweets with no chance of doing it since they are forbidden that knowledge. So time being short and all. A banana was made and it seems it makes your slip when you eat it and end the time shift.

About 2nd Time shift, thing is it makes another time shift in the spoiler
essentially getting you back to the original time you were out. Except it was not. It made Watashi come back before she even saw her grandfather. 2 things happen there.

1. Clone of Watashi in the spoiler
absorbs into her and at most I assume that could be a trigger to forget things or assimilation of sub dimensional particles from her clone into her since the time frame she is in nullifies that clone.

2. Watashi gets in shit in the spoiler
since she already has the watch and her grandfather accuses her of stealing. That is proof of a FUCK UP of the Fairies where they did not put the watch back with the time shift. Another showing of their power abuse being imperfect and causing shit to Watashi. Moreover due to banana? WTF?

In doing all this a re-summon in the spoiler
of Watashi being back exactly at that part she was in with the same lame copy of her and the same lame furnace setting. It was quite ridiculous that the taste is trying to be prefect of a banana at the expense of MASS ABUSE of Time/Space effects within a fruit of all things. RIDICULOUS! Comes the end in the spoiler
one can see the absorption once again of the clone into Watashi as though she also started to forget and once again Time Shift being over the space cancels out the clone itself. Since its nature is of he fairies world.

About the 3rd Time shift, happens in the spoiler
which further repeats stuff like the dog being the assistant and Watashi getting closer to it only to amend back at nice girl that is still nice to see again at different angles.

However it turns out much UGLIER than before with Multi Pin-balls of copies of Watashi in the spoiler
at rather ridiculous amounts. More than before. The real difference is that the fairies were nice enough to show out and explain WTF is up really. Turns out like I explained their stupidity and MASS POWERS abused got them wrongfully to input a Time/Space shifter that gets you into their Lala Land of a sub-dimensional Fabric. That apparently they give out another banana and it let’s you out of there. Which is exactly what happened.

About the 4th Time Shift, the last yielded out INSANE amounts of Watashis and this time with their eyes in following,

Along with the spoiler
it got totally stupid not to mention it was all for the fairies wanting more sweets due to indulging themselves in the bin and becoming rather gluttonous of the candy. To finally amend to doing this in order to perfect a banana’s taste? RIDICULOUS! Makes totally no sense other than fairies not knowing what to with their powers and input in a banana by mistake. While I do admit in this case it might better to not have them around. They are all trouble. Sure it’s nice to prevent deaths of some humans due to them being in accidents. However this episode showed how much trouble they can be with one invention of a taste for a fruit.

All this to get to assistant due to that fruit. WOW! Mass abuse of Time/Space. A major force and certainly Steins Gate can be mentioned to show it’s a powerful force.

The assistant

A rather easy setup that got dragged a little too much.

At first, in the spoiler
the obvious dog reference here would most likely amount to partner as dogs were always as an animal. Rather interesting how it was shown at first the dog being illusionary a little with the Oasis type of mist.

However by the end in the spoiler
it became apparent that the dog really meant as a reference to the assistant. Whom is pretty OK however the episode dragged on too long for this IMO.

BTW Image Stitches and pic dump in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/image-stitches-and-pic-dumb-of-jinrui.html
Scenery parts. The art style is really nice in this series TBH.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 13, 2012 8:45 AM

Jan 2011
I'm trying to think some crazy theories about this episode here...
(don't expect to be totally logical)

Watashi saw the dog turning into Watashi at the beginning of the episode.
What made me think, if isn't this what also really happen when Watashi slips on the banana peel.

I mean, she slips on the banana peel, go back in time AND the dog transforms into Watashi.

So all that Watashis that Watashi see are in reality the dog transformed into her.

In the last loop, she find Assistant and a lot of dogs.

Why? A time paradox maybe.

Something happened that made the Watashis become dogs again.

Like what happened with the watches, maybe Watashi fusing with itself was the fairies trying to fix it(like somebody said) and that could cause another time paradox (why not?).

And I bet the fairies are gonna try to fix it the way they always do.
Because obviously the dogs can't make sweets.

I'm not sure about the order the loops were shown, looks like some are sorted.
Or maybe there isn't even a correct order to them.

About the hawaiian shirt, I think the last Watashi that saw the Assistant told another Watashi about it. And somehow she remenbered about only the shirt.

That or the Watashi really decided how Assistant would be, and the fairies did.

But...
If the Assistant is really the dog, and if that is why he can't talk... that would be so awesome.
Aug 13, 2012 9:23 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
jasque said:
I'm not sure about the order the loops were shown, looks like some are sorted.
Or maybe there isn't even a correct order to them.
That would be my assumption.

jasque said:
That or the Watashi really decided how Assistant would be, and the fairies did.

But...
If the Assistant is really the dog, and if that is why he can't talk... that would be so awesome.
That's an interesting thought. No, actually, that is a VERY interesting thought.
Aug 13, 2012 9:28 AM

Mar 2008
@Yumekichi

Yumekichi11 said:
"much to the Fairies getting rather excited at the bin of candies it showed rather well Watashi’s expression at them. Especially when they did consider cloning Watashi whom she never wanted but they do anyway".

Nope, they don't clone her, simples twist the time to allow her to be present in the same place more than once at the same time.

Yumekichi11 said:
think of the ball as Watashi being bounced around. That is a key to show that they will bounce around Watashi cause they need to perfect the flavor in the banana to taste like it since it’s made artificially from their magic

Dude... watch more closely. That is not a ball, is a skull.
Yeah... exactly what you thinking.

Yumekichi11 said:
That is proof of a FUCK UP of the Fairies where they did not put the watch back with the time shift.

Because she was not cloned.

Yumekichi11 said:
MASS ABUSE

Yumekichi11 said:
RIDICULOUS!

Yumekichi11 said:
MASS POWERS abused

"mimimimi.
Cry some moar bitch!"

Yumekichi11 said:
it got totally stupid not to mention it was all for the fairies wanting more sweets due to indulging themselves in the bin and becoming rather gluttonous of the candy. To finally amend to doing this in order to perfect a banana’s taste? RIDICULOUS! Makes totally no sense other than fairies not knowing what to with their powers and input in a banana by mistake. While I do admit in this case it might better to not have them around. They are all trouble. Sure it’s nice to prevent deaths of some humans due to them being in accidents. However this episode showed how much trouble they can be with one invention of a taste for a fruit.

My friend, when you fall under the VERY WRONG impression that the faeries were cute? Innocent? Well-intentioned? Pure?
These naughty little things have always been evil.
Did not realize until now this obvious fact?
Aug 13, 2012 9:39 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
PaninaManina said:

I'm not ready to say "evil", so much as they operate with a very different mental framework from humans. My assumption is that the way they think is simply alien compared to humans.
Aug 13, 2012 9:45 AM
Aug 2012
The fairies playing another fairy's head as a ball freaks me out~~~ :3
Also the ep was confusing as ever but i get to understand a little as time goes~~
Aug 13, 2012 11:08 AM
Jun 2008
The fairies make MC to forget to go the fetch her assistance in order to make some sweets.
Well, enuff about that.

From last few episode, we see that those fairies actually help MC to solve many problem.Unfortunately,This episode is different.The fairies are helping someone but its not the MC this time.

TimeParadogs lol
MorningGloryAug 13, 2012 11:13 AM
Aug 13, 2012 11:27 AM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

This episode was very annoying and dragging around instead of giving out its point it extended through ridiculous amounts of copies of Watashi whom is a very beautiful character and through that character gets repeated as though to abuse the males of their views of her on many formats.

I...er....what?

Cratex said:
PaninaManina said:

I'm not ready to say "evil", so much as they operate with a very different mental framework from humans. My assumption is that the way they think is simply alien compared to humans.

I agree with this. True, they are whimsical and operate on the principle of fun. Thus, they could do almost everything to have fun/get what they want (mostly sweets). However, from what I've concluded based on the episodes so far, they have no bad intentions (actually, do they even know/understand what 'bad' is). They posses a childlike ignorance ("Doggie wants to play with humans?" from ep 5 to name just one example), as well as curiosity, but no human ethics. They pretty much come across as amoral.
That is not to say these little imps are not creepy, but that's precisely what adds to their charm and makes them interesting. I'd lie to say they don't remind me of Kyuubey though.
metamorphiusAug 13, 2012 11:55 AM
Aug 13, 2012 11:57 AM

Dec 2009
I would want a fairy.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 13, 2012 12:13 PM

Oct 2010
PaninaManina said:
@Yumekichi

Yumekichi11 said:
"much to the Fairies getting rather excited at the bin of candies it showed rather well Watashi’s expression at them. Especially when they did consider cloning Watashi whom she never wanted but they do anyway".
Nope, they don't clone her, simples twist the time to allow her to be present in the same place more than once at the same time.
Really, it looked to me like they cloned her. Time reversal like that would be over complicated to even imput. The explanation for it would be too insane. I don't think they do that nor they can.

Is there anything that suggests they use time to multiply her?
PaninaManina said:
Yumekichi11 said:
think of the ball as Watashi being bounced around. That is a key to show that they will bounce around Watashi cause they need to perfect the flavor in the banana to taste like it since it’s made artificially from their magic
Dude... watch more closely. That is not a ball, is a skull. Yeah... exactly what you thinking.
It does not show that at all but it still comes back to the abuse or bouncing around.
PaninaManina said:
Yumekichi11 said:
That is proof of a FUCK UP of the Fairies where they did not put the watch back with the time shift.
Because she was not cloned.
No she was but they Fairies are not perfect and I think it was a show of their imperfection. Either way I am pretty stubborn so I still think it's a depiction of their imperfection.
PaninaManina said:
Yumekichi11 said:
MASS ABUSE
Yumekichi11 said:
RIDICULOUS!
Yumekichi11 said:
MASS POWERS abused
"mimimimi. Cry some moar bitch!"
Well it's true and certainly I side with the humans on that one.
PaninaManina said:
Yumekichi11 said:
My friend, when you fall under the VERY WRONG impression that the faeries were cute? Innocent? Well-intentioned? Pure?
These naughty little things have always been evil. Did not realize until now this obvious fact?
No not at all did I realize it until now. I did know all about it but in this series I decided to take things as they were shown. Well now certainly we see how naughty they are indeed. Just like IRL books talk of them.
metamorphius said:
Yumekichi11 said:

This episode was very annoying and dragging around instead of giving out its point it extended through ridiculous amounts of copies of Watashi whom is a very beautiful character and through that character gets repeated as though to abuse the males of their views of her on many formats.
I...er....what?
In other words copying Watashi was a ploy to make her look that much better despite being already amazing. It's just plain show out abuse.

Not a bad thing but in thee end it got repetitive to a point of being annoying not to mention the dragging around. Wow, they really extended stuff beyond the time it would take usually to explain things.

Aug 13, 2012 12:45 PM

Oct 2011
jasque said:
But...

That would explain this still he was (I might be wrong) writing something to communicate.
Of course that would be easier to make than making him talk if dog theory was right (which probably is).

I would say that Kyuubey = Fairies analogy is quite correct.
We can call them evil, creepy and so on but it's our point of view.
They have superior technology to humans (ok they have technology at all), seem to be quite clever - still way they talk and do things make people consider them to be childish. But it comes from not being able to understand what the hell they are doing so everyone goes with such labels in series.

And more this series goes it looks like setting (not plot) of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou spiced up with whatever creators were using :)
Aug 13, 2012 2:39 PM

Jan 2011
This was amazing, although it was repetitive I was enjoying how things changed a bit every time any why it happened, in the end the reason was simple.
Midway through I heard some owls/birds in the show but I thought they were real so I paused the video and I was like: wut? 0_0
First time I had such an experience with my HD800's, very interesting.
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 13, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2010
Inception.... and a whole lot of wtfness. 12 Horse Power XD
Aug 13, 2012 10:13 PM

Oct 2011
Ah i love cliches like a day repeting
Aug 13, 2012 11:34 PM

Jul 2012
First off, I enjoyed how there was a lot of focus on clocks, a bunch of different scene either began or ended with a different clock(or one showing up in various places). Each time jump was a bit different, like Grandfather cleaning a new, different gun. Ms. Sweets eventually losing her watch that left her and us wondering what had happened to it. I’m a fan of time travel, time loops, and paradoxes so I loved this episode. I thought it was a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to figuring out whats up with all the dogs. Each dog, I think, is connected to one of her previous time loops selves and is a side effect the fairies don’t care about because they aren’t sweets.

With the appearance of assistant it seems that the show has been showed to us out-of-order. With this and the previous two eps happening before the official first episode, so I’m wondering what or if there is a good reason for this. Has what the fairies done this episode actually effected the continuity of the show and this time loop messed up the actual order of time, or is it just an artistic choice to make things a little more interesting.

Another possibility and I think the easiest answer is that Ms. Sweets is delusional. the only person who has even been around fairies seems to be assistant and he can;t talk so he wouldn’t say anything to this girl. She has delusions of grandeur that she’s working for United Nations as a mediator. She even started out this episode just eating a bunch of candy and this whole episode has been a sugar high. how about that for being kind of dark Ms. Sweets? Really though I hope the fairies are real. She has stated that not everyone can see them and maybe that’s true. But right now, she just seems kind of crazy for the most part. But you’d be kind of crazy too if you had to watch over semi-omnipotent beings that could control the very fabric of space-time.

We should be getting pretty close to “endgame” stuff so if any of this is actually going to be heading for that direction either she’s crazy or this time loop got out of hand would be it. Although from the op we still have some girls to meet(unless those girls were from Y’s arc but I’m assuming they are meant to be a new group of characters.) So I’m guessing just artistic freedom with that in mind.

So I guess I hadn’t realized it but it looks like all the episodes are gonna be Two-parters. That’s good. It gives more time to tell these weird stories. Each Arc is different, and brings new odd stuff to the table and it’s because of all these weird little tales that I like the show.

So my main qualm now is what the hell these little Fairies are. I’m hoping that we will be given some explanation as to who or what these fairies actually are, humans that evolved past the need for human bodies? Tiny robots who can control the fabric of space? Aliens who came here to destroy humanity and eat our sweets? I’m hoping that this show gives us an episode before it ends that explains what the hell these little things are.

They’re magical or maybe just so extremely advanced we can’t tell the difference. They have a gigantic factory with creepy bread robots in them that bleed jam. They can make a manga that is blank and sucks in the reader and the reader fills it with their imagination. They can clone you, or make you go to a happy-zone where they’ve brought you multiple times where you make sweets for them.

They are terrifying, but that’s all I know.

Anyway, I like this show a lot. This is one of my favorite episodes so far. I’m sad that we’re getting pretty close to the end but I am pretty positive that this is up on my top few for this season that were quite good.
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Aug 14, 2012 3:37 AM

May 2010
Fairies wanted to eat sweets so they created watashi clones,so amusing!
Aug 14, 2012 4:55 AM

Jan 2012
So basically the arcs are happening in reverse order?
Aug 14, 2012 5:05 AM
Jun 2008
Eksta said:
So basically the arcs are happening in reverse order?
isn't that interesting? lol
Aug 14, 2012 7:03 AM

Oct 2010
Crawken said:
Another possibility and I think the easiest answer is that Ms. Sweets is delusional. the only person who has even been around fairies seems to be assistant and he can;t talk so he wouldn’t say anything to this girl. She has delusions of grandeur that she’s working for United Nations as a mediator. She even started out this episode just eating a bunch of candy and this whole episode has been a sugar high. how about that for being kind of dark Ms. Sweets? Really though I hope the fairies are real. She has stated that not everyone can see them and maybe that’s true. But right now, she just seems kind of crazy for the most part. But you’d be kind of crazy too if you had to watch over semi-omnipotent beings that could control the very fabric of space-time.
To answer you shortly is not the OP showing her rather INSANE at one point in a room with loads of them around her? I though that was the best proof of her going wacko!

Aug 14, 2012 3:28 PM

Jul 2012
More Watashi is always a good thing.
Aug 14, 2012 6:29 PM

Feb 2009
Am I the only one who think all the dogs in the end are the time-slip Watashis and the ball the fairies was playing around is a head. (gulp)
Aug 14, 2012 7:10 PM

Apr 2010
I was so mindfucked I skimmed the last third of the episode.

Aug 14, 2012 8:36 PM

Aug 2009
MaxCrazy7 said:
Am I the only one who think all the dogs in the end are the time-slip Watashis and the ball the fairies was playing around is a head. (gulp)

Not at all, that very much looked like a (fairy) head. And sounded as one, for that matter.
As for the dogs, they do show at the very beginning Watashi seeing a dog turning into a human-like figure for a moment that resembles her. Whether that was a mirage, hallucination or a real thing, we can't be sure.

I just remembered one thing: the first time Watashi goes to pick the assistant up, she looks at the watch and says it's 12:40, then meets a fairy who gives her a banana, spots the fairies 'playing football' and the next moment meets her grandfather who says it's already 13:40. Now, of course it could be that she just couldn't tell the time correctly from that sun watch. But, if that's not the case, what happened during that hour? Probably the same as whenever she ate a banana.
metamorphiusAug 14, 2012 9:57 PM
Aug 15, 2012 12:00 AM

Nov 2010
Hmmm .. weird...
Aug 15, 2012 8:14 AM

Feb 2012
Definitely a parody of the scenes found in anime that involved time travel.
Aug 15, 2012 8:32 AM

Mar 2008
I just came here to let all of you know that you minna are losing a lot of my fantastic theories and conclusions for not know how to read portuguese.
I'm too lazy to translate into english

Have a nice day.

btw: www.subeteanimes.com , http://forum.subeteanimes.com
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2012

119 by ManuelFragment »»
Apr 23, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 22, 2012

124 by Safrichh »»
Mar 2, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 19, 2012

144 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 5, 2012

126 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

prismheart - Sep 16, 2012

246 by superwaha »»
Feb 24, 1:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.