Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2008 10:13 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
woah, some crazy development there.
Oct 12, 2008 3:24 AM
Nov 2007
Wtf, that was some insane stuff. oO
To think, that Yukis father would be THIS crazy. o.o
Oct 12, 2008 3:34 AM
Nov 2007
the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. yuki is just one giant fucking idiot. i want to slit his throat. i hate him. wtf is his problem. if he didnt want to kill anyone he should just not have come at all. fucking yuuno does all the work for him.

7th was a good guy u_u
at least ai and he died together, so yay :3
Oct 12, 2008 4:26 AM

Sep 2007
Well, that pretty much signs his father's death certificate, not that it wasn't already. I wonder if he'll finally have enough guts to kill someone himself?
Oct 12, 2008 6:29 AM

Apr 2008
I really hate the Father now.
Oct 12, 2008 9:32 AM
Oct 2008
This was a crazy chapter.
Oct 12, 2008 12:54 PM

Dec 2007
That was one insane chapter I was happy when Yuno and Yuki got back together but it was really sad to find out that Yuki's mother died. Im hoping Yuki gets over his not wanting to kill people and kills his father.
Oct 12, 2008 3:53 PM

Sep 2008
I really hate Yuki.. seriously, theres NOTHING good about him, he is retarded, thinks that killing is wrong even though he is scared of dying himself, and is willing to "injure but not kill" others, which is retarded, because he always ends up killing them. That part about him killing others is NEVER crossing his mind, and he only thinks that other people kill, not him.

Marco and Ai was probably the best canidate for willing, seeing how selfless they are.
Yuno isn't bad either, she is just insane and like Yuki for some weird unsupported reason. She is always the one fighting, and cares about Yuki only, and is willing to sacrifice herself/others for him.

This is manga is actually more like Yuki is bad, and Yuno is KINDA bad... and everyone else are mostly good.
Oct 13, 2008 12:54 AM

Sep 2007
oh well, like father like son, theyre both cowards and will stay it until the the end.

A shame about his mother though

Oct 13, 2008 11:25 PM

Sep 2007
crowslayer91 said:

7th was a good guy u_u

This ._.

metalsnakezero said:
I really hate the Father now.

AND THIS ¬¬

Kouta~
Oct 16, 2008 5:01 PM

Apr 2008
DemonTetsuo said:
That was one insane chapter I was happy when Yuno and Yuki got back together but it was really sad to find out that Yuki's mother died. Im hoping Yuki gets over his not wanting to kill people and kills his father.

I couldn't agree more.. =/

Anyone though about how the world would turn out to be if Yuno wins the "game"? I mean, I think she would fill it with Yukis Oo...

Oct 22, 2008 12:37 PM

Sep 2007
Prediction for how the "game" will end.

Yuki will, of course, be the last one standing after somehow finally killing someone or Yuno committing suicide. He will become the new god of space and time then use his powers to undo everything that happened and bring all killed or involved during the "game" back to life. Then spending the rest of his miserable life with Yuno who is still psychotic. Of course, this is assuming a good end.

Nov 8, 2008 10:10 AM

Apr 2008
emrfish6 said:

Yuki will, of course, be the last one standing after somehow finally killing someone or Yuno committing suicide. He will become the new god of space and time then use his powers to undo everything that happened and bring all killed or involved during the "game" back to life. Then spending the rest of his miserable life with Yuno who is still psychotic. Of course, this is assuming a good end.

Yeah, I think you are right.. This sounds so much like a Yuki's decision.

Nov 8, 2008 10:24 AM

Mar 2008
Jujuba said:
emrfish6 said:

this perfect end ? would not be too obvious ?...

Yuki could go back long before the events and save the Yuno of their sad fate .... would be more rational ? ....

Nov 8, 2008 10:32 AM

Apr 2008
jef said:
Jujuba said:
emrfish6 said:

this perfect end ? would not be too obvious ?...

Yuki could go back long before the events and save the Yuno of their sad fate .... would be more rational ? ....

I think that would happen too... The way Yuki is, he would save his parents marriage, even knowing that his dad killed his mom...
And perfect or not, I think that's what would happen if Yuki wins the game.

Nov 8, 2008 10:49 AM

Mar 2008
the parents would already forgetting him ...

many assumptions ... we can only hope the next caps and above what is the reaction of Yuki after the death of his mother ...
Nov 8, 2008 10:53 AM

Apr 2008
jef said:
the parents would already forgetting him ...

many assumptions ... we can only hope the next caps and above what is the reaction of Yuki after the death of his mother ...

Yeah.. I think he'll become more... bad or something after the death... Or he'll continue doing nothing forever..

Dec 17, 2008 6:00 PM

Dec 2008
So the father actually did it, he killed the mother...now what would Yuki do (hope he finally takes action). The 7th were good people, all they wanted was to live together eternally, all they did was help Yuki in a way (without these characters, Yuki wouldn't have become a little stronger).
Apr 11, 2009 6:34 AM
May 2008
Hopefully with the death of Yuki's mother he will finally grow a pair and not rely on Yuno as much, or at least contribute to the fight.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 19, 2009 11:37 AM

Dec 2008
Goddamn, this chapter was intense. I really lliked the 7ths, so sad but bittersweet. I cant believe Yuki's father did that, wth is wrong with everyone seriously, like half the characters in this story are insane. I like how this manga always leave you craving for more.
Apr 1, 2010 12:21 PM

Sep 2008
Lazyfulness said:
I really hate Yuki.. seriously, theres NOTHING good about him, he is retarded, thinks that killing is wrong even though he is scared of dying himself, and is willing to "injure but not kill" others, which is retarded, because he always ends up killing them. That part about him killing others is NEVER crossing his mind, and he only thinks that other people kill, not him.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. God I hate him >.>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2010 2:43 AM

Dec 2009
... to think his parents were a couple once.... and Yukki didn't notice why they broke up... >_> ..
Oct 7, 2010 8:12 PM

Feb 2007
It's easy to hate Yuki. It's easy to just assume that Yuki acts the way he does because of the things his father has done. Like Father Like Son. I call bullshit. There's one key difference between Yuki and his father that sets them apart. His father only cares for himself, and Yuki cares for everyone that he seems to encounter. It can be frustrating when he doesn't take action against his enemies, but I still think people are too harsh on him.

A very sad chapter indeed.
Feb 20, 2011 9:19 PM

Nov 2007
yeah the 7th wasn't so bad afterall. still that 8th is freaking. I still don't get people defending Yuno. she carries around weapons and her parents skulls with her .... come on.
Mar 1, 2011 10:00 AM

Aug 2010
Best chapter so far.
Jun 30, 2011 7:09 PM

Dec 2007
Yuki really sucks. He says that he won't kill anyone, but he already killed a few people by destroying their phones. He relies on Yuno way too much, and I hope he loses the game. The father is also an idiot.
Aug 10, 2011 6:57 PM

May 2008
I'm really hoping with the death of his mother Yuki will finally quit being a helpless loser and start actually doing something in this manga. Seriously I don't know if I have ever hated a male protagonist more than him. He still has some 20 odd chapters to redeem himself but I'm not expecting any miracles.

Feb 6, 2012 11:48 PM

Mar 2009
So his mother died. I didn't expect that.
Mar 20, 2012 11:48 AM

Oct 2008
Yuki's father killed Yuki's mother? Is that right? Kurou is twisted! Good thing Yuki didn't get that from him. But then Yuki is so soft. How would this affect Yuki from now on? Will he still continue with the game?
Sep 6, 2017 7:43 AM

Mar 2016
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook Fuck his dad.
Mar 28, 2020 5:59 AM

Aug 2018
Son of a bitch, what a courtesan dad.
Sep 21, 2020 2:24 PM

May 2010
Ai & Marco were a great duo, I actually liked them, even though I don't really got their motivation. Like, why didn't they just break Yuno's and Yukki's phones right away, and instead went for confrontation, that's kinda bs to me. Also, I wonder who was the one calling Yukki's father with the offer for exchanging his son's life for cancellation of his debt...

I'm actually sad Yukki's mom died, she was real nice. And killed by her assohole ex husband, that makes it even worse!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 53 Discussion

Kingwel - Jun 28, 2010

43 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 21, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 24 Discussion

XorMal - Nov 15, 2008

18 by psyche-K »»
Jan 9, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:13 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 20 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Aug 18, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Jul 18, 2010

19 by GabeStudy »»
Jun 23, 2023 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.