Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2012 4:32 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woah I can't believe the girl died in the middle of the movie! I totally did not expect that. >_< Why did Gon show up on the last minute (left-shop-last-minute-2-train-rides-dash?) and why is it that only Akira saw him? The woman from the entrance says she didn't saw anyone leave and there was no trace of him outside after that. Maybe Gon had ghost powers now...o_O

Anyway this was an OK movie. 7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 22, 2012 10:03 PM

Jan 2011
I didn't expect her to die either! Seriously, the more I watch anime, the more I notice that a "normal" cause of death is either A. drowning or B. truck accident. Can anybody in Japan swim? Do trucks not have any breaks?
May 31, 2014 10:20 AM
Jun 2013
Man, that was brutal. You can't just drop a death on us like that! If anyone saw that coming, I want them to give me next week's lottery numbers as well.
Jun 2, 2017 2:12 PM
Aug 2012
I totally enjoed this moving storu filled with songs that were learnt by heart on my lessons- they could trully carry the whole beauty of japanese soul ang melody of their language- that means that they won't ever become out of fashion
Oct 12, 2021 8:24 AM
Dec 2015
Couldn't find the OST. Is it available anywhere?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.