Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Uchuu Kazoku Carlvinson Episode 1 Discussion

Aug 11, 2012 2:10 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Corona-chan!!! Oh man, this was something alright. It almost have a "slice of life" feel were it not for the sci-fi and maybe a dash of of fantasy setting. And it was adorable despite of the weird aliens and three-meter long dragonflies!!! ^_^

The aliens recreating human culture for Corona's sake was comedic gold. :D There were two small aliens who went to Corona's kindergarten who had pretty perverted thoughts regarding what a school is. XD

Lastly, who wouldn't want a robot who pilots a friggin' giant mecha for a father?!! LOL
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Mar 20, 2014 7:25 PM

..what happened to the space granny at the end? it seemed like she crashed & blew up, but nobody cared! ._.

May 29, 2014 5:54 PM

sunnysummerday said:
..what happened to the space granny at the end? it seemed like she crashed & blew up, but nobody cared! ._.

That was what I was wondering too. It was definitely odd.
Cute OVA though.

Sep 5, 2015 9:55 PM

I got a few laughs out of this OVA. The father was especially a comical character. I found all the different races on the planet very fascinating, and it was very pleasant that they all lived in peace and harmony.

sunnysummerday said:

You see her in the ending credits. It looks like she ended up staying on the planet.

Mar 7, 2018 1:26 PM

a simple and honest anime that doesn't try to take itself too seriously yet still teaches a lesson for all about the value of true family bonds. i did get freaked out by the giant brain brother and the cyclops eyeball monsters tho but i can overlook these oddities as they added flavor to the sol aspects.

Apr 1, 2018 9:36 PM

Now this was how anime used to be when it was just about silliness, with a touch of family dramatics. Good stuff. solid 6/10 ^^

Jan 31, 4:00 AM
sunnysummerday said:

At the end she's seen alive in the cave with some other people. Pretty messed up that they didn't help her though lol.

Aug 17, 7:59 PM
fanservice<3

CORONA IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII<33333

so is Beruka ofc too tho XD