Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 21, 2012 6:15 AM

Aug 2012
I don't know what it was but I feel like this episode was far better than any of the previous ones. Honestly I was getting bored and confused with all the episodes before this one and really couldn't connect with the characters at all. I think the first little arc before this felt really rushed and it seemed like they tried to jam way too much stuff into a few episodes.

Or maybe I just shouldn't watch things when I'm half-asleep. Anyway, I'm liking the show a lot more as of this episode.
Aug 21, 2012 9:17 AM
Aug 2012
AnimeFtw1 said:
rainbowdashmimi said:

I think you should respect Inaba more

You guys are all really dumb. I don't see ANYTHING special in Inaba. All she does it randomly hit people, bitch can't use any other method? She's nothing new, just a typical bossy bish who's a slut deep down.

No, we're not dumb. We precisely see more of her -character- than what your weak -senses- are telling you. And as for violence , Yui also can be consider as a violent character than Inaba, and Taichi too, when he was going to use -force- on Fujishima ( harassing Iori ). And Yui desire of hitting -men-.

But that's not why Inaba has been consider as a attractive character, but mostly because of her outside -traits- : her sound judgment, seriousness,light humor, blunt statements, self possession and ect. And when we look for her inside weak -traits- : pessimist, worried,undependable on others,over apprehension, ect. She comes out as a -unique- character. Despite of not being able to rely to others and not even herself, she puts her worries -second- , being -selfless- and stills manage to keep the group mentally and emotionally stable during the gimmicks of Heartseed despite being the most -vulnerable- one. Who eventually soon,
So, in other words, the ( We) audience are favorable for these type of characters because when characters have this kind of hard personalty they have this amazing thing called " character development" which it gives them room to grow through out the series. And yes, darling, she was always popular before and after her amazing -deredere- changes. And you can't say we only like her because - you guys are perverts- because I'm clearing a innocent teenage girl ~ Muaxx <3 ;D

Inaban-chan
rainbowdashmimiAug 21, 2012 9:26 AM
Aug 25, 2012 11:23 PM

May 2011
So now that the body swap is over, they've got a new situation on their hands. And a new ED that comes along with it. Ffffffffffffffsssss damn it whyyyyy the old ED was so good and it was always a great way to make episodes end dramatically. :(

Outta the 3 girls in this anime I've gotta say I like Inaba the least so I hope this arc won't end with Inaba messing up Iori and Taichi's relationship based on this whole thing about letting their instincts run wild.
Aug 26, 2012 3:37 AM
Jan 2010
I'd take my clothes off for Inaban.
Aug 27, 2012 9:29 AM

May 2009
So..
episode 1-5 (Hito Random)
is more focused on Nagase
and
episode 6-... i think 10? (Kizu Random)
would be more on Inaba?

this is just a guess LOL

and maybe only 25 episodes? since 5x5 :)))
Aug 27, 2012 9:30 AM

Apr 2011
Arumaru said:
So..
and
would be more on Inaba?

this is just a guess LOL

There are 17 episodes.
Aug 27, 2012 9:57 AM

May 2009
z4yd said:
Arumaru said:
So..
and
would be more on Inaba?

this is just a guess LOL

There are 17 episodes.

yeah.. saw it after i posted this.LOL
thank you though. :D
Aug 30, 2012 1:02 AM

Dec 2009
FantasyHeaven said:
I'd take my clothes off for Inaban.

This.
Sep 13, 2012 8:40 PM
Jul 2012
Good episode.
I liked Tachi x Iori better. But inaba is tiny bit growing on me.
This arc is way better than the first one.
ED song is not very good.In 22:52 it reminds me on that one book animation.(can't remember what the name is.)
5/5
Oct 9, 2012 12:31 AM

Jun 2008
Now this arc seems more interesting than the body swapping nonsense.

Either way the only character worth mentioning is obviously Inaba....

The MC has the personality of a fucking rock and the other characters might as well be background characters!

Well, whatever, at least I enjoyed this episode much more than the last!
Oct 20, 2012 1:07 AM

Sep 2011
Heartseed is just f**king around with them now. LOL
Oct 22, 2012 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
I like how Heartseed spiced it up by exchanging body-switching to unleashing-desires, although it's weird to have Kokoro Connect without the body-switching. Still a really great episode though!
Oct 30, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm, so it's "unleashed desires" instead of body-switching? O_o I was WONDERING what Inaba was up to ... kind of a shame, I wanted Iori and Taichi to get together :P They're right though, now's probably not the best time for that ... but still, staying just friends? That's never going to work out, especially now that everyone knows Inaba "made moves" on Taichi as well ...
Heartseed is SO weird. I mean, it's hard to tell whether I like this new development or not ... feels a little ... odd? IDK how to explain it >_<
Looks like both Inaba and Iori are having a hard time with this ... looks like everyone gets a little mad next episode as well. It'll be interesting to see where this goes
ED focuses on Inaba now. I have to say I don't like it nearly as much as the last one :S Still, it's not bad.
Jan 11, 2013 10:56 AM

Dec 2010
edwd2 said:
the troll is really good at trolling

This :D

It was a good episode, I feel the sudden urge to watch another one. I just can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! The new ED is nice.
Jan 12, 2013 9:25 PM

May 2011
Oh man, now it's unleashing inner desires instead of body switching? This should be good. I can see the drama already lol.

I guess it's time for Inaba to confront "herself", really looking forward to it, especially after her antics this episode, her cover up, and the final scene + new ED.

Heartseed!
Jan 14, 2013 12:28 PM

Oct 2011
Unleashing desires is a lot more interesting, it's going to bring the group even closer together or further apart.

The new ED is nice, but I preferred the old one.
Jan 14, 2013 8:09 PM

Feb 2012
Green Crocs brought me here
Jan 23, 2013 9:37 AM

May 2012
I loved the body switching concept but this one is also quite nice, I wonder how this will develop! The lust desire is high for some :p but yea with this I don't think we'll see much relation development sadly enough... lets see anyway!

The new ED is quite nice as well!
Jan 25, 2013 7:39 PM
Sep 2009
So Inaba finally let her desire for Taichi out... well her feelings would be revealed sooner or later considering how much she was forcing Taichi and Iori to get together. In most cases it mean that that person likes one of them.

Since body swapping was happening only between them, it was kind of innocent since no one would really do anything if they are real friends. While this one is very problematic...

I would not want to experience that... if I were to let all my emotions out, I would be the biggest and creepiest freak on the planet in many senses.... Would be under lock that's for sure XD
Feb 12, 2013 8:31 AM

Jan 2012
It's a shame they're a group of 5 people, I don't want Inaba to be alone, unless a new character falls from the sky she has no pairing, I like Iori but I prefer Inaba for Taichi lol
Feb 16, 2013 7:17 PM

Oct 2012
I like the new twist this Heartseed guy is doing.
EZSPECIAL said:
It's a shame they're a group of 5 people, I don't want Inaba to be alone, unless a new character falls from the sky she has no pairing, I like Iori but I prefer Inaba for Taichi lol
I completely agree.
Apr 12, 2013 10:14 AM
Nov 2012
Inaban's deepest desire: Have *** with Taichi. I love the new twist they brought up.

Who is that heartsomething guy, damn curious about him.
Apr 15, 2013 12:10 PM

Dec 2012
Inaba, don't do that to Taichi! He already confessed that he faps to you! Now you just gave him more images for him to use... and me as well... XD
Apr 16, 2013 3:21 PM

Aug 2010
Inaba >>>>>>> Iori
Jun 6, 2013 10:08 AM

Jan 2010
If the show's intent is to intentionally screw with viewers, then this is great. Possibly genius if it's intentionally taking jabs at other similar romance/comedy/drama shows.
Jul 25, 2013 2:56 AM

Sep 2011
JustALEX said:
The MC has the personality of a fucking rock and the other characters might as well be background characters!

+1
And the new ED sucks, the previous one was almost perfect for this show, it's a shame that they changed it.
Aug 14, 2013 12:33 AM

May 2013
Oh so the series is not entirely about body swapping? Interesting, this second arc (if you can call it that) has alot of potential and possibilities too.
Sep 17, 2013 12:25 AM
Aug 2013
damn inaba is gettin wild lol. i should've known because of what she said at the end of ep 4. this new arc should be good if not better than the first
Sep 20, 2013 1:58 PM
May 2012
Awwwyeahhh Inaba is hot :3 <3

This episode is awesome now I wonder how things will turn out I am excited :3 I want to watch the next episode now but hey I gotta go to bed but I'll try to wake up early to watch the next episode :D this is going to be interesting :D
Mar 4, 2014 5:03 PM
Nov 2013
This ED certainly suggests a focus on Inaba this arc, which I'm more than happy about. It's interesting to see it move on to this new phenomenon, it's keeping things fresh, I assumed the whole series would be about body swapping. That being said, great show that it is, I can't help but feel that Kokoro Connect really would have benefitted from being a 24 episode show. I would have liked some more exploration of the body swapping, as well as a bit of build-up of the characters relationships beforehand. As it is it seems like they became really close unrealistically fast. I also think that Yui's androphobia bit could have been extended over another episode or two and had a bit more impact. But in the end, I can't really complain. Loving the show so far and it certainly doesn't seem to be heading downhill, it's getting better if anything.

JustALEX said:

Sorry, nope. Being a nice guy without any (so far revealed) horrible secrets doesn't make someone have the personality of a rock, not everyone needs to have some big revelation behind their character. And if anything, aside from Aoki I'd say every character has had more focus than the MC thus far. He's pretty much just been a tool to explore their problems and personalities.
SatanicBeaverMar 4, 2014 5:08 PM
Apr 30, 2014 5:04 PM

Aug 2013
This episode made me very sad because it made me realize that while Inaba try her best to find the way out of everyone problem, nobody really worry about her. Her natural coldness seem to make everyone to assume that she has no problem, but she seem to be the one that suffer the most.

It was kinda obvious that she had feeling for Taichi, we could see it from the episode 4. That situation remind me a bit of Toradora! (DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT)

They are both tragic character vowed to suffer, but maybe Heartseed can make things better for them. I don't know. In any way, at the beginning of the serie, I thought that Taichi had feeling for her, but I'm not sure anymore.

I hope that Iori turn out lesbian and end up with glasses girl while Inaba end up with Taichi xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 9, 2014 6:26 AM

Oct 2013
dat desire unleashed. i was so confused at first.
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 18, 2014 3:50 PM

Jan 2014
Interesting ep.
minouneetzoe said:

I hope that Iori turn out lesbian and end up with glasses girl while Inaba end up with Taichi xD

This would be fantastic
Jul 10, 2014 11:11 AM

May 2013
Inaba wants it.
Jul 23, 2014 5:14 AM

Sep 2011
So they're now like taking drugs.

Oct 15, 2014 6:45 AM

Oct 2013
Hahah, Inaba totally wants the D. XD Well, time for OTP ship to sail for now. Hope Inaba x Taichi end.
Jan 25, 2015 9:17 AM
May 2014
Yay, more (dirty) Inaba!
New ending looks cool.
Mar 12, 2015 12:16 PM

Oct 2012
at the end of the episode I noticed that inaba is the same as taichi, also a selfless freak, pairing the others together and cutting herself out.
very interesting. absolutely loving the show.

May 28, 2015 10:28 AM

Dec 2008
I absolutely cannot stand Inaba.

Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 16, 2015 10:47 AM

May 2015
I foresee the Inaba x Iori x Taichi drama coming..
Nov 24, 2015 3:35 PM

Jul 2009
OMG Inaba! And it was your true wish...
So Heartseed is doing it again, now it's gonna be harder for everyone, since they can explode anytime, Yui was the first victim.
Nov 28, 2015 7:51 AM

Jan 2015
Damn I'm disappointed. There was such a good opportunity to finally see a boy slap a girl in an anime series and it was ruined... Instead we got the usual female punches.
Not like I really enjoy violence or anything, but we see the other way around way too much nowadays.
I blame feminism.
Dec 15, 2015 2:46 AM

Mar 2014
Blowing off steam .
Unconscious urges .
Resilient voices .
None Self-restraint .
Avoid the Stress ~ .
Feeling and Release ~ .
Nice new ED ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2016 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
Inaba has some surprisingly impressive plot.
Dec 22, 2016 6:18 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 06 - Before we knew it, it had Already Started Again:

The impulse of Inaba must be her inner toughts and probably Taichi was in his way to her house.

Ego take control of one's mind, that is Ballon Vine new game.

Or like Ballon Vine says "Simply put, I'm unleashing the desires you hold in your hearts." Yes, that was a inner desire of Inaba in the first scene.

Now i'm Sure that Ballon does all of this for his own amusement, with the pretext of helping them, much like a godlike being.

Inaba, you sure have some problems to explain the weird situation with Taichi to Iori. She does not want to hurt anyone, but yet she have fellings for Taichi, she is in a difficult position.

Iori really hit the spot, when the Ego take control they can do things that can regret later. But is sad anyway.

New ending, that reflect the importance on Inaba character in this new arc, and maybe the fall of her friend cause of her fellings for Taichi.

5/5
ArakitoDec 22, 2016 6:24 PM
Feb 23, 2017 8:16 AM
Jan 2016
This arc looks promising and i hope that it will be better than the first one because i didn't enjoy the first five episodes
I understand why Iori wants to keep distance from Taichi because of this desire unleashed thing
To be honest my favorite character of this anime is Iori and from this episode Taichi is the most stupid character of all time
Gosh i didn't see any character more stupid than Taichi
I want Aoki to get more screentime in the future
Apr 3, 2017 11:23 AM
Dec 2013
Coloneltreavy said:
Inaban's deepest desire: Have *** with Taichi. I love the new twist they brought up.

Who is that heartsomething guy, damn curious about him.

So, that is one of her "unleashed desire". Maybe no one boy nowadays (except Taichi) can bear to respond about that situation. Wkwkwk....
Jun 10, 2017 9:23 PM

Sep 2013
Nice...They're going a new direction while Heartseed keeps messing with them. I expected them to just keep switching bodies for the whole series. This new twist seem like it will keep things interesting.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 11, 2017 10:36 PM

Jan 2010
hah, so we got ourselves a bit of a love triangle.
Of course that heartseed isn't out of this, it was just episode 5, silly characters xD

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jun 25, 2017 7:57 AM

Jun 2013
The main character wears Crocs. All respect is lost.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.