Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion

Jul 18, 2015 6:44 PM

Well at least the conflict from the previous episode has been resolved. Though we do get to see Kirito and Asuna start to grow feelings for each other.

Sep 29, 2015 3:42 AM

Dayum. Good episode.
Omne Solum Forti Patria

Nov 28, 2015 5:00 PM

kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode

Jul 31, 2016 12:21 PM

Never thought Grimlock would confess that easily.
And again, they are killing players like they are trash in real life..

Aug 8, 2016 12:45 PM
Good episode! :D I thought they resolved it quite quick though. I'm hoping Kirito will become less "I'm awesome and I want to solo" and end up growing warmer towards Asuna.

Aug 17, 2016 2:05 PM

The first good episode, although it had some issues that i didn't like, it was at least slightly better than the previous episodes.

But, What the hell they are doing? Side Quests? Show me some main quests and world-building dammit.

Nov 22, 2016 2:30 AM

they did a great job planing this but also solving

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 25, 2016 5:16 PM

After reading a bunch of opinions and theories about why Griselda was able to be seen; I am finally satisfied. The best part with my theory is that it can explain all of the "inconsistencies" that the author blatantly put it. Thank goodness that I can appreciate SAO a little more.

Jan 9, 2017 7:56 AM

Huh, this was actually a pretty good episode.

Mar 11, 2017 5:34 AM

I loved this episode. The story development of the resolved mystery with ghost is very interesting and funny. Then, Kirito and Asuna try to find good friends whose are keep the great relationship development.

11/10 Scores

May 13, 2017 10:06 AM

Hmm, didn't buy the mystery vibe. It was just too dull and straight forward.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jul 3, 2017 11:25 PM

This episode's mystery’s construction was utter nonsense. It completely fails according to both Knox's and Van Dine's schools of mystery writing, and doesn’t seem to add much worldbuilding-wise anyway. If people’s equipment were so susceptible to that kind of damage, you could potentially go around stabbing people in the clothing and they wouldn’t know because you don’t feel pain in SAO. Would there be countermeasures in place to ensure that everyone’s clothing was safe in the safe zones? Not to mention that the teleport particles look nothing like the destruction particles so I have no idea what Kirito is talking about. And ghost Griselda’s only purpose in the story was to prove Kirito wrong about ghosts. Just an extremely poorly written piece of work altogether.

Also what's up with Kirito's ridiculous horse entrance? I bet that horses will no longer exist after this episode because the writers will just forget that they're a thing in Aincrad.
Modified by Arashi89, Jul 4, 2017 12:34 AM

Jul 11, 2017 9:07 PM
Jantian said:
They resolved it pretty quick :|
Very true... I got pretty confused every once in a while though. :J

Nov 9, 2017 11:00 PM

I knew it. No way in hell would the explanation for this crap of mystery go beyond some weird psychopath whose motivations are rather plain stupid. So the whole purpose of this investigation was to... sitting and explaining everything to me because I'm an idiot who wouldn't comprehend through the 'show, don't tell'. Yeah, and at the end, you even see the spirit of a dead woman. All to establish a mood that simply didn't hit me. The arc lacks purpose, point and poignance. The antagonist is just a mindless freak and I'm pretty sure I'll likely forget about what happened here in a few amount of episodes. Enough of SAO for today. 2/5
Modified by Lumsi, Nov 9, 2017 11:11 PM

Dec 30, 2017 1:31 PM

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Jan 1, 2018 1:40 PM
Where the fucc that horse come from? It was a fairly decent episode, enjoyed the real life marriage twist, and the start of bonding between the two mains.

Jan 8, 2018 4:10 PM

Man, this episode was so bad, which is a shame because I liked the previous two. :(
From the lame twist of the murders, to that guy's shitty reason for killing his wife, and then his breakdown when Asuna says one single obvious phrase... it's all was so devoid of... soul, like the creators were just lazy. The twist was bad and all scenes after that were the most obvious ones they could be. Also that ending with the ghost (?) of Griselda appearing felt just like a cheap attempt of an 'emotional' ending.

And of course there's gotta be one villain who is just a psychopath that's always grinning and that kills just because he wants. I'm really tired of these type of characters on every other show.

Hopefully things will get back on track on the bext episodes.
And Asuna is such a good waifu <3

ああ輝きの四月の底を、歯ぎしり燃えて行き来する、俺はひとりの修羅なのだ。

May 20, 2018 1:27 AM

Unfortunately, this episode wasn't good. Grimlock is just another generic psycho with no real motive when we think about it. He killed Griselda because she changed and wasn't the same as before. I mean, c'mon what a stupid twist.

Also, who is the moron that had the idea of putting Griselda in the end of this episode? It's just stupid and do nothing! Just like @Pleinair said, it looks like a cheap attempt to do an emotional ending and it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure they won't talk about that ever again because it fucks with the concept of the Aincrad. I hope this idiot got fired.

Apr 23, 8:36 AM

And now SAO is plagued by spooks.

May 16, 11:31 AM

"I'm willing to bet my virginity that it was Grimlock" LMAO

So, Grimlock is the real culprit while Caynz and Yolko faked their deaths. Nice.

4/5
Life has no meaning.

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]