Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Aug 18, 2012 4:28 AM

Aug 2012
kamikaze_1996 said:
^ your a huge idiot, i just said there were too many variables to consider to compare episode polls

also what the hell are you talking about now? why are suddenly talking about how the anime is overhyped, overrated?

i feel like an idiot talking to someone who believes so much in ecchi fanservice and carries on changing the subject

i know what you mean, its pointless trying to talk sense to an idiot who blindly believes that ecchi fanservice is gold, which is why your better off leaving him to his own delusions because you know he isn't listening to logic

i understand now that he has really been talking out his ass thanks to you so lets just leave this stupid argument alone
Aug 18, 2012 4:31 AM

Apr 2012
kamikaze_1996 said:
^ your a huge idiot, i just said there were too many variables to consider to compare episode polls

also what the hell are you talking about now? why are suddenly talking about how the anime is overhyped, overrated?

i feel like an idiot talking to someone who believes so much in ecchi fanservice and carries on changing the subject

You're*. Nope, you can seriously look at the differences, there's a high chance that I'm right.

Because Asada says they're "rushing" SAO to have time to end the story.

You are one.
AsadaShino said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

i know what you mean, its pointless trying to talk sense to an idiot who blindly believes that ecchi fanservice is gold, which is why your better off leaving him to his own delusions because you know he isn't listening to logic

i understand now that he has really been talking out his ass thanks to you so lets just leave this stupid argument alone

AKA I'm a child that does not understand that harmless ecchi/fights/easter eggs that entertain people can be put in an anime without ruining it but making it better.

Please do, you guys are made for each other, both really bad at thinking.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 18, 2012 4:37 AM

Jul 2011
AsadaShino said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

agreed, btw welcome to MAL just letting you know, not everyone is like him and i would say the majority of people would agree with you (especially LN readers) about how Ecchi fanservice doesn't suit SAO

you live up to your name "sinonon" XDDD
Aug 18, 2012 4:44 AM

Apr 2012
I don't see anybody agreeing with you guys. You're three in the whole thread, and in the other thread they all we're praising it for the fan service.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 18, 2012 5:10 AM

Aug 2012
Immahnoob said:
I don't see anybody agreeing with you guys. You're three in the whole thread, and in the other thread they all we're praising it for the fan service.

ugh, there is no way to find out whether your the majority or we are unless we ask, so i made a poll asking it, it was such a hassle, this forum is hard to use :/ hopefully i did it right <__<

kamikaze_1996 said:
AsadaShino said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

agreed, btw welcome to MAL just letting you know, not everyone is like him and i would say the majority of people would agree with you (especially LN readers) about how Ecchi fanservice doesn't suit SAO

you live up to your name "sinonon" XDDD

thank you for the welcome,

and dont call me "sinonon" >:D your in my crosshairs...
Aug 18, 2012 5:15 AM

Jul 2011
*holds up hands*

alright please don't kill me lolz XD

you seriously made a poll......you really cant let things go can you lol, weren't you the one who said you would drop the argument,

well whatever soon enough we'll know whether we're the minority or not because arguing like this was getting nowhere
Aug 18, 2012 12:26 PM

Aug 2010
That was very sad...
Aug 19, 2012 1:08 AM

Jun 2012
It was a great episode as always, except the ending ruined it. He broke down completely after three words, and he really didn't realize that up until that point.. Well, I still like the art so much that I'm fine with pretty much whatever happens. I also feel like it wasn't as deep as it sounded, and ended rather quickly. They should have a primary plot going throughout all 25 or 26 episodes, I think that would be better.

Aug 19, 2012 2:37 AM

Mar 2010
it was ok i guess
Aug 19, 2012 11:51 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting episode. I was wondering how the safe-zone PKing was going to get explained. Kirito was actually a really good detective there. I really had no idea how they were going to explain that. I hoping they would explain how they special items were made, but still, awesome episode.

Interesting that the game has a marriage system. Obivous Kirito X Asuna foreshadowing this episode. I like it.

And how the marriage system applied to explaining why he killed his own wife. It glad it wasn't as linear as "for the money". I wonder what they're going to do with him.

Still love this show, it really appeals to the gamer in me. Can't wait to see how everything develops.
Aug 21, 2012 2:28 PM

Oct 2011
sorry ... that sound stupid , but I'm really confused !
In which floor is currently Kirito ! ?
is the player allowed to transfer between floors ?
for example he is on the floor 20 .... can he transfer to the floor 50 and do a mission there after that returning to floor 20 ??
sorry for my bad english !
Aug 21, 2012 2:35 PM

Aug 2012
loub31 said:
for example he is on the floor 20 .... can he transfer to the floor 50 and do a mission there after that returning to floor 20 ??

Well, he said his house in on floor 50.

I'd like to assume you can only transfer between towns and it's assumed that you have to had gone there before. (He mentioned to the dragon tamer that he would transfer her there. I assume she couldn't do it on her own).

And at the begining of episode 5, they show on what floor the leading group was on. (Idk, I think it was 56, but don't quote me).
Aug 21, 2012 3:08 PM

Oct 2011
XeroCleaths said:
loub31 said:

I'd like to assume you can only transfer between towns and it's assumed that you have to had gone there before. (He mentioned to the dragon tamer that he would transfer her there. I assume she couldn't do it on her own).

And at the begining of episode 5, they show on what floor the leading group was on. (Idk, I think it was 56, but don't quote me).

Ok ... but what's the difference between towns and floors ... the town is contained in the floor ! right ?
Aug 21, 2012 3:12 PM

Feb 2012
loub31 said:
XeroCleaths said:
loub31 said:

Ok ... but what's the difference between towns and floors ... the town is contained in the floor ! right ?

Yes.
Aug 21, 2012 3:16 PM

Feb 2012
loub31 said:

I'm not quite sure about this...(I forgot :D)
But it's safe to assume he's above floor 50.
loub31 said:

Yes.
loub31 said:

Yes. As long as a new floor is unlocked, anyone can go there.
loub31 said:
Aug 23, 2012 6:28 PM

Dec 2010
Hm, nice episode. Asuna is really nice character and Kirito bet his virginity lolololol :D
Aug 23, 2012 8:52 PM

Mar 2012
Meritas said:
Hm, nice episode. Asuna is really nice character and Kirito bet his virginity lolololol :D

This wasn't in the LN and wasn't in the translation I watched. Most likely a fansubber joke.
Aug 23, 2012 10:37 PM

Feb 2012
^
Yup, it's HorribleSubs.
Aug 24, 2012 5:20 PM

Oct 2010
i cryed at the end when that ghost came back to life, lol i joke, this was ok, not as good as the episodes before, i don't really like mystery solving
Aug 26, 2012 10:10 AM
May 2012
Who the hell are those mysterious PK guilds who wearing a skull masks anyway?!

THAT'S JUST RANDOM & CONFUSING!
JafriZinAug 26, 2012 11:05 AM
Aug 27, 2012 8:13 AM

Feb 2009
WOW episode 5-6 looks like a parody of Detective Conan, maybe that's why I like it.
Aug 28, 2012 2:26 PM

Oct 2011
what I can't understand in this anime is why they did not show as how the relation progressed between the two heroes !!! ??
Sep 4, 2012 2:26 AM

Apr 2011
Ah yes, Asuna was much more bearable this episode. I am happy that they are going to be friends, I figured that they would be since he met her years ago now. The case was solved rather easily but it was good nonetheless.
Sep 4, 2012 4:49 AM

Sep 2012
It was quite simple finally. Too simple for 2 episodes, at least they could make something to really fuck up our minds.
Sep 4, 2012 11:11 PM

Jan 2008
Great introduction to the Marriage system.
Sep 6, 2012 7:58 AM

Jan 2010
This arc is rather boring. Lack action scene. Glad it's over.

And, I don't understand why I dislike Asuna.... ==a
Sep 6, 2012 12:13 PM

Jul 2008
"Pretty, Submissive..."

lol Fuck you.
Sep 9, 2012 10:42 PM

Apr 2009
"Hypothetically speaking, if you got married, and discovered a side of your spouse that you never knew existed, what would you think?" - Asuna

"I guess I'd consider myself lucky." "So if you discover a new side of theirs and come to love that part of them too, won't that mean you'll love them even more?" - Kirito

Case closed. Well, that was a surprise for me that Yolko and her partner were alive all along. Then again, Kirito's logic was sound. It IS a fact that no one in a safe zone can be killed, outside the "sleep-PK" trick, after all. And I still find it disturbing that in a fatal do-or-die MMO like SAO, exclusive PK guilds actually exist, not to mention the fact that PK itself is enabled.
Sep 14, 2012 11:15 AM

Feb 2008
PKers must be retarded. They fully know their situation yet they kill other people.

The answer episode wasn't really impressive. It was really dull and the whole marriage thing wasn't introduced that well. Also, lol marriage in a game. I know that it does exist, but it sounds stupid.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Sep 14, 2012 11:44 AM
Jul 2012
CCCrazyFangirl said:
And, I don't understand why I dislike Asuna.... ==a

Oh I get it. You jealous of her.
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Sep 17, 2012 3:31 AM
Jun 2009
Another 2 episodes wasted on filler crap.
Sep 17, 2012 5:21 AM

Sep 2010
Wasn't really that good, but okay I guess. On to the next episode.
Sep 17, 2012 12:32 PM

Sep 2012
Although many people might think this series is overrated it's actually ok
Sep 20, 2012 4:54 PM
Mar 2010
Enjoyed this episode, didn't see the twist! I'm looking forward to when the series moves away from the side arcs.
Sep 22, 2012 7:49 AM

Oct 2011
Is the time in the real world and the game are the same ... it means if they are passing two years in the game , so two years pass in the real world or not ??
Why the anime do not show as what happen in the real world ? ... families of players for example .
Sep 22, 2012 8:05 AM

Aug 2009
loub31 said:
Is the time in the real world and the game are the same ... it means if they are passing two years in the game , so two years pass in the real world or not ??
Why the anime do not show as what happen in the real world ? ... families of players for example .

Yes the time is the same in both worlds.
Since the story is always through Asuna's or Kirito's eyes(and some minor characters) we cant see the real world.
We will see the real world after SAO is cleared.
Sep 22, 2012 8:25 AM

Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:

Since the story is always through Asuna's or Kirito's eyes(and some minor characters) we cant see the real world.

But ... I wonder how japanes cops or forces can not find the creator of the game and arrest him during 2 years ... I think with the technology they have it "2022" , they can find any person in the planet ... so I think it will be interesting to talk about what happen in the real world .
Sep 22, 2012 8:36 AM

Aug 2009
loub31 said:
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:

But ... I wonder how japanes cops or forces can not find the creator of the game and arrest him during 2 years ... I think with the technology they have it "2022" , they can find any person in the planet ... so I think it will be interesting to talk about what happen in the real world .

Not a very important spoiler but I will put tags anyway
He
Sep 22, 2012 8:50 AM

Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:

He

The death in the game means the death in the real world , is this true ? or the creator just show them fakes pictures and news about deaths in the first episode . because if this real , he would be the criminal number one in the world XD .
I dont mind spoiler .
Sep 22, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2009
loub31 said:
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:

He

The death in the game means the death in the real world , is this true ? or the creator just show them fakes pictures and news about deaths in the first episode . because if this real , he would be the criminal number one in the world XD .
I dont mind spoiler .

It is true.Unless they decide to make an original happy anime ending where no one died.Even if he is you cant do anything if you cant find him.
Sep 22, 2012 1:38 PM

Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:

He

I dont mind spoiler .

It is true.Unless they decide to make an original happy anime ending where no one died.Even if he is you cant do anything if you cant find him.

ok .. we will see that .... thank you for the explanation .
Oct 4, 2012 11:41 AM

Apr 2012
What a piece of shit. I honestly cannot believe that so many people like this show and hold it in such high regard. Am I seriously supposed to sympathize with a psychotic murderer who killed his wife because a game brought her out of her shell and it made him uncomfortable? The shallow attempts to create depth of character in this show are downright laughable. I'm sad I wasted my time on it.
Oct 14, 2012 5:49 PM

Apr 2012
It's nice with a little break from the front lines every now and then, but I'm still relieved that this has finally been resolved.

Oh and Kirito and Asuno only just became friends? Hahahahaha why does that not surprise me!
Oct 17, 2012 8:15 PM

Dec 2011
Was pretty good. I'm glad that the side stories are almost over though!

Oct 25, 2012 10:25 AM
Jan 2012
Okay, that was a bit... I don't like how this plotline has been carried out. Felt a bit rushed, retarded and simply not too interesting.
Oct 27, 2012 4:49 PM

Dec 2009
Nice resolution, kinda disappointed the other two didn't die cause it would have been a bigger impact but regardless very good episode.

Laughing coffin, gonna get theres.
Oct 28, 2012 2:06 AM

Jun 2008
An OK episode and we did learn some new information....

But, a rather pointless "arc" or whatever you want to call it from 5-6.
Oct 29, 2012 11:48 AM

Mar 2012
Well that was a surprisingly solid conclusion to the story. It was quickly resolved, it had some nice twists along the way, and there was some nice emotional punch towards the end as well. SAO is still a bit cheesy/ridiculous at times for my liking ("I think having a shared inventory when you get married is SO romantic" what?), but for once there was a pretty solid story to it and some nice character development as well.

Yet again another side-story, but yet again a well done one. 8/10
Nov 15, 2012 5:00 AM

Aug 2011
Another interesting episode. Good resolution and more Asuna x Kirito love moments!!!! pure awesomesauce!!!!!
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 27, 2012 9:39 PM

Feb 2012
Resolved quickly, but oh well. Good episode nonetheless!

Kiritu and Asuna are starting to like each other :3
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.