Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 15, 2012 1:39 PM

Oct 2008
JeffreyZin said:
Shirt said:

What is this mess regarding people actually bi***ing about the new episode? Saying things like,
"I hated this!", "They totally trolled us..", or "I want them to get back to the main storyline, already!".

The hell are you guys talking about?

You really think I wanna go back to watching that netorare garbage from last week?

Kuroyukihime is the only reason I'm watching this shitty show.

All those episodes without her presence that were filled with all the faggot drama with Nomi and the pu**y a** trio were suffering. I hated it. Now that all that stuff is forgettable and we get a nice calm, soothing arc with nothing but Kuroyukihime and beautiful scenery and even better music and moods, I don't want to go back to shittastic garbage anime filled with fat losers and sluts.

. . .

That's it, I'm so dropping this show as soon as Kuroyukihime's arc is finished! I can't- I just can't!

Unfortunately, I'd have to!

I'm just seriously couldn't forget about what happened during Ep17 till I couldn't eat & sleep. Why am I having an uncomfortable feeling about this all the time? Why am I started getting over-obsessed watching this anime? I can't believe some animes that I watched gets me an over-emotional anyway.

That just proves the story is good enough to play with your emotions. That alone is good story-telling in my opinion. NTR isn't really a lot of people's cup of tea and it induces rage because it is unethical in a very wrong sense.[nonsense] A little different from incest I'd say but parallel to the same path of negative emotion, albeit, NTR more of a infuriating one.[/nonsense] [RANT]Episode 17 was hooooorrible. I wonder what that whorebag Chiyu is going to say.. that's about it. =_= I can't stand looking at that fat lard either. He's so uncool. If he were fat and badass and respectable, then yeah, I'd think his story would be awesome. But he's not. He's just a loser that gets by barely like he's some Ichigo decendant or something. *haaaaaaaateragehaaatemorehate!!!!!1q!!!* [/RANT]

Okay, I'm done. :3

Aug 15, 2012 2:53 PM
Jul 2011
Ok so this week's side story was a bit filler-esque and maybe kinda weak for those of us that are itching to see what happens after last week's cliffhanger, but hell, it had a tonne of Kuroyukihime which makes it a damn good episode in my book! :D
Aug 15, 2012 2:54 PM

Apr 2012
Shiftah said:
Ok so this week's side story was a bit filler-esque and maybe kinda weak for those of us that are itching to see what happens after last week's cliffhanger, but hell, it had a tonne of Kuroyukihime which makes it a damn good episode in my book! :D

It wasn't filler as it is in the LN.

Google filler next time.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 16, 2012 2:23 AM
Aug 2012
I love accel world
Aug 16, 2012 8:30 AM

Jul 2009
I am very happy about this episode.
I started to hate the story when that antagonist they are fighting right now and whose name I can't remember appeared first. Now I finally got to enjoy an episode again. :)
Aug 16, 2012 7:11 PM

Dec 2011
Hoho. A Kuroyukihime side story.

Cannot wait for the second transformations of those newly introduced Burst Linker.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2012 2:35 AM

Aug 2010
I know I have been asking for Kuroyukihime for the past couple of episodes, but as much as I tried I couldn't enjoy this episode. Every scene with Megumi was pure torture for me. I never thought one character can ruin your fun this much. Still, when she wasn't around it was pretty decent. I would prefer Hime as the protagonist. 3/5.
Aug 18, 2012 1:47 AM
Jul 2018
Lolis, that is all. Weirdly pervy when they connected to each other, but i'm ok with that.

I'm really mad that they didn't go back to the fight to hear Chiyu's explanation. I really hope this isn't just a side story.
Aug 18, 2012 8:27 AM
Jul 2012
For the love of......some of you drop because of 'NTR' element !!!???

please watch the episode until this problem finished especially Noumi's arc.

I bet some of you who drop this anime will regret it later. And will back saying with hipocrisy.
Aug 19, 2012 6:35 PM

Aug 2011
Not what I was expecting since last week had a bombshell of a cliffhanger. Megumi's probably a burst linker too I bet. Anyway, get back to Haru dammit!
Aug 20, 2012 4:55 PM

Jan 2011
b4hn5ch said:
For the love of......some of you drop because of 'NTR' element !!!???

please watch the episode until this problem finished especially Noumi's arc.

I bet some of you who drop this anime will regret it later. And will back saying with hipocrisy.

If they did they would never admit it...

Look folks, it's not a filler it's in the LN. It's connected directly to the main plot through the "monster" who is one of Noumi's crowd. We all wanted to find out some more of Hime's backstory and it looks like we might get some out of that drink-sodden guy in the bar. Think for a second about the implications of Noumi being part of an organization, and what that might mean for Accel World and for the Black Legion. Hime is a main character and should have a separate existence from Haru (the gods know that enough of you complain about him when he is on stage...). Is what you are really complaining about the deviation from a simple straightforward battle of the week shounen? We already have heard that this season has a logical endpoint at the end of the Noumi arc and Hime's adventures in Okinawa are going to help with that timing.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 23, 2012 4:08 PM

Mar 2012
It's a nice ep but i need to know why chiyu betrayed everyone first
Aug 24, 2012 1:55 AM
Dec 2011
This episode just shows how ANNOYING GIRLS are in ANIMES and MANGA.

Even how chiyu betrays and cries useless always in other animes.

Even strong girls pose like weak slut. Why do girls even GROPE BOOBS ? lesbians ?

that's like boys groping boys penis. butt for some very weird reason this never happens and I don't get it why ? These kinds of anime airs on TV it's not a DVD hentai guys ! girls hide their boobs for a reason. It's the part where it stimulates sexual excitement.
Aug 29, 2012 4:50 AM

Jan 2012
So they show use Chiyu basically betraying them and they give us this episode?
Sep 9, 2012 6:34 AM

Apr 2009
Looks like Hime's Okinawan adventure needs one more episode to finish. So no resolution yet to last episode's shocking cliffhanger. The Okinawa portion of Accel World must be really isolated for those two not to recognize the legendary Black Lotus. Lagoon Dolphin even has a higher level than Silver Crow but she didn't know and didn't care that her opponent was the notorious Black King.

Megumi's little story was interesting, because when I think about it, it's kind of compatible with a description of Accel World. What if she was actually an old Burst Linker that lost all her points and her game erased? I'm thinking that the spare cable link was left there for her to use.
Sep 24, 2012 11:53 AM

Sep 2011
Was disappointed at first, but the episode wasn't that bad actually.
Oct 11, 2012 2:53 AM

Jan 2010
...boring episode ((
Nov 24, 2012 3:51 AM

Jan 2012
waste of fucking time as always
Feb 13, 2013 8:39 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome. So these new characters hopefully have some connection with the plot.
Feb 20, 2013 12:01 PM

May 2012
This was actually quite a nice episode you can call this more a side story but well I actually liked it the two loli characters are quite nice and their master seems to have an old connection with Kuroyukihime, lets find out what past they've got!

Great episode, lets see what's next!
Apr 7, 2013 1:01 AM

Dec 2012
It was an okay episode, better than the mediocre ones in the middle of the story but nowhere near the interesting ones
Jun 8, 2013 8:43 PM

Aug 2009
Damnit filler-ish episode

At least megumi and the kids were good. [insert Pedobear seal of approval]
Sep 30, 2013 10:55 AM

Aug 2011
I'm still amazed they threw this motherf*cking beach ep in the middle of the episode.... lmao
Jan 28, 2014 7:05 PM

Jan 2013
Another cute girl from the opening that appeared now,it's Megumi,she is very cute but still we can't see her in the game.
These 2 lolis ahhaa trying to beat Kuroyukihime :D
That robot drinking alcohol ahahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 6, 2014 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder who that red guy is
May 29, 2014 4:00 PM
Mar 2013
Normally I enjoy filler/subplot, but not after last facking episode. What the hell is wrong with this show.

EDIT: So, after calming down (been marathoning late into the night) I found the lack of frustrating/pathetic characters great, with a nice change of pace :3
addictoholicMay 29, 2014 4:22 PM
Jun 22, 2014 4:41 AM

Nov 2012
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

A FILLER EPISODE NOW

I DON'T EVEN LIKE FANSERVICE FILLER NORMALLY BUT NOW OF ALL TIMES UUUUUUGH
Nov 21, 2014 1:26 PM

Jun 2014
What kind of school trip lets their students roam the beach with lots of free time?

Feb 6, 2015 4:57 PM

Dec 2014
This felt like a filler... but seems like it is a filler. Curious about the red and yellow fellas though.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jul 8, 2016 4:56 PM
Jul 2016
Does anyone know what Crimson Kingbolt says to sulfur pot and the
niddhog
C7yt1usJul 8, 2016 10:34 PM
Feb 4, 2021 3:18 PM
Oct 2019
was that really episode 18? or did I just watch an ova by mistake?
Nov 18, 2022 5:24 AM
Oct 2019
Looks like now is the real Beach episode 😂

Megumi kinda sus though.
Nov 4, 2023 10:45 PM

Feb 2019
i'm guessing he is the former red king...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.