There:

Not there:

Don't want help doing this...

Doing others job...

Escapism!

I'm really seen this?

Aug 12, 2012 8:17 PM

Jun 2012
That's also what I though. However CEO and grandpa refer to them.
But there still something wrong...

I wonder if other character mention fairies. Y seems to not see them. And it's hard to tell for Assistant.

It's also hard to explain the situations. It seems they are always objectively shared by others.

It would also be a bit predictable plot twist :/

I sometime have funky grammar, sorry about that. If you can correct some of my post, you would be an angel.
Aug 13, 2012 9:00 AM

Mar 2008
The only people who mention the fairies, and only this, are those in a high position.
We have seen Jinrui criticize these high employees for being alienated and unaware of own the corporation.

About Grandfather, I think he pretends.
It is as if he had invented this work as a mediator for schizophrenic granddaughter to keep her busy.
Assistant also sees the fairies, that's for sure, but he also is kind of nuts.
Aug 18, 2012 12:37 PM

Apr 2012
Wait a minute...

Managing social and economic relations between the UN and the fairy ethnicity is Watashi's JOB! How the hell could that position be sanctioned by a major government power if the fairies don't even EXIST?

I think according to the series' universe, fairies are very, very real. Otherwise we are in for one screwed up plot twist, alright. =S
"Truth can always be found deep in the dungeon."
~ Balmung of the Azure Sky
Aug 18, 2012 12:56 PM

Nov 2010
And what about the strange situations they always find themselves in, situations cause by something not human.

And this is from episode 1 where the father talks to the fairy, after the fairy says "is my work done".

Aug 18, 2012 1:35 PM

Mar 2008
IntroverTurtle said:
And what about the strange situations they always find themselves in, situations cause by something not human.

And this is from episode 1 where the father talks to the fairy, after the fairy says "is my work done".

We all think that faeries is a delusion suported for grandpam after all it was he who gave her the job and no one seems to talk about the fairies that would be so important.
Think again, in second episode he leaves the scene and see almost nothing surreal. There are clues that only she and the assistant see the fairies, and he can be a dog!
There is nothing definite, but fairies are certainly something special to Watashi.
Aug 18, 2012 2:06 PM

Nov 2010
And the fairy said something and then the grandpa responded, it didn't show her mouth moving as if it's ventriloquism.

The assistant a dog? Then why was Y jealous that watashi had assistant bring them tea, that only she was living the good life. A dog that can draw something on the wall with a pen, which is what happened in that manga episode, that watashi and the Y was trapped in.

I agree that the fairies are something special, like maybe she and a couple people can see them. But didn't they band together and fight the guy in the big blob cat suit in one of the latest episodes. And then again it could be considered something top secret in the organization.

Although I do admit that this whole anime is weird especially with the names of everybody, and other things, so I won't be surprised even if everybody is aliens, or the fairies aren't really, or if it's really just the main character alone in the world.
Aug 18, 2012 2:08 PM

Mar 2008
Simple: I want to believe!
Sep 2, 2012 10:47 PM

Aug 2011
*brain explodes*
Feb 25, 2013 7:59 AM

Jun 2010
This anime is kind of mysterious... I was actually waiting for it to become darker. But I didn´t find it really dark. I enjoyed it though. If there is any sequel (manga or novel or even anime) I would really like to know if everything is true...
But actually I think those pictures might just be some kind of mistake, or maybe the fairies were hiding... or something like that.
The show talks about human disappearance and Watashi said she learned about the at school and in the last chapters they were even trying to find them.
I don´t really think it´s a delusion, but if it was it would be really really dark... but then again... if it really is, wouldn´t the viewers learn it some day?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2012

119 by ManuelFragment »»
Apr 23, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 22, 2012

124 by Safrichh »»
Mar 2, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 19, 2012

144 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 12, 2012

132 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 5, 2012

126 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.