Forum Settings
Forums

How do you deal with anime when it's already spoiled for you?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 3, 2013 6:27 PM

Oct 2012
neontaster said:
Tavor said:
Thanks to a recent turn of events, I'm going to be REALLY remain mystified in Death Note.

I really feel for you, and I would have been pissed in your position, but don't despair. It really hasn't ruined the entire thing. I promise.

I suppose everything will be all right. Even if it 'sucks' as some claim it to be, I still like mystery nonetheless lmao.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 3, 2013 6:28 PM

Nov 2011
Tavor said:
neontaster said:
Tavor said:
Thanks to a recent turn of events, I'm going to be REALLY remain mystified in Death Note.

I really feel for you, and I would have been pissed in your position, but don't despair. It really hasn't ruined the entire thing. I promise.

I suppose everything will be all right. Even if it 'sucks' as some claim it to be, I still like mystery nonetheless lmao.

I have yet to find a single thing that nobody says sucks, especially around here. Everything has its haters.
Jan 3, 2013 6:30 PM

Aug 2012
Tavor said:
neontaster said:
Tavor said:

oh wait, so you were not joking? man that's fckd up. I would so much kill that other guy. I've read your profile before, so it is a shame that a short and good anime like Death Note got that much spoiled for you...feel sorry x 2.
Jan 3, 2013 6:38 PM

Oct 2012
neontaster said:

I have yet to find a single thing that nobody says sucks, especially around here. Everything has its haters.

Very true man!
TerroristKaleeb said:

It's still got a lot of surprises left for you and you'll enjoy it if you've liked it so far.

Haven't started it yet though.
pokecenter said:

oh wait, so you were not joking? man that's fckd up. I would so much kill that other guy. I've read your profile before, so it is a shame that a short and good anime like Death Note got that much spoiled for you...feel sorry x 2.

I'll manage to pull through haha. I just keep putting off good anime, which can prove to be risky. (Well, being on the forums about anime increases that chance of being spoiled in general of course).

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 3, 2013 6:47 PM

Aug 2012
You know, i wonder how our friend CNile deals with anime spoilers...lol.

''gotta spoil'em all!' before they spoil me '' or something like that. *now im being mean*
Jan 3, 2013 6:50 PM

Jun 2012
Tavor said:

I got so pissed although I've already seen the show..
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Jan 3, 2013 7:19 PM

Dec 2011
This is fucking ridiculous.. thank goodness I can't remember where I've heard some of those names before. I'll be hoping off the forums for a while.
Usually I can just forget about it if I don't think about it for a long time, but I don't think I'll be able to forget about Cowboy Bebop. :/
Jan 3, 2013 7:26 PM

Mar 2011
DESTROY MAL
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor
Jan 3, 2013 7:29 PM

Jan 2011
Try not to look at recent MAL forum threads.
Jan 3, 2013 7:35 PM

Jun 2012
Well, this thread is awfully convenient right now...
If I haven't watched the anime yet and the spoiler is for a relatively minor character, I can usually forget about it.
If I'm watching the anime or it's a big spoiler, I try to disregard it in my mind but it really does affect my enjoyment :/
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Jan 3, 2013 7:36 PM

Sep 2012
Report them :)
Jan 3, 2013 7:37 PM
Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:

Good idea.
Jan 3, 2013 7:38 PM
May 2010
GoldenBRS said:
Red_Keys said:

Good idea.

Indeed. Or just forget you ever read it, wait a year to watch the show/so on. Normally works for me.
Worships Asparagus.
Jan 3, 2013 7:38 PM

Apr 2011
Stop watching anime.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Jan 3, 2013 7:39 PM

Jan 2011
Red_Keys said:

Do you happen to play League of Legends
Jan 3, 2013 7:40 PM

Nov 2012
the heck is going on in the forum...
Jan 3, 2013 7:47 PM

Sep 2012
frequency said:
the heck is going on in the forum...

Terroism. The fire nation attacked...
Jan 3, 2013 9:04 PM

Jan 2013
I have a really bad habit of constantly spoiling anime for myself. -_-" Every time....can't resist the temptation...
Jan 3, 2013 9:05 PM

Sep 2012
Sunyko said:
Red_Keys said:

Do you happen to play League of Legends
lol, no. Why?
Jan 4, 2013 5:49 PM

Oct 2012
Depends on the spoiler. If it's a huge character death, the ending, etc something like that then I usually don't finish the show and if I do.... it drags on

Jan 4, 2013 5:51 PM

Jun 2011
Watch it anyway.
Jan 4, 2013 5:59 PM

Dec 2012
Death Note was accidentally spoiled for me by some friends who didn't realize I wasn't finished with it. Anyhow, I say that if you hear a spoiler or read one, just try your best to let it go and enjoy the series for another aspect besides that 1 major plot twist. Or I just pretend I didn't hear it and act surprised anyway x)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream?

BroDa2545 - 16 minutes ago

5 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
6 minutes ago

» What anime do you refuse to watch since you have already read the source material?

Kushna - 7 hours ago

16 by Lucifrost »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 55 minutes ago

6 by palm-tree »»
10 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9039 by Kenny_Stryker »»
12 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

130 by BilboBaggins365 »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.