Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 21, 2009 5:50 AM

Aug 2008
Claim an Ahoge character
Wikipedia said:
Ahoge (あほげ, アホ毛?), literally foolish hair, is a visual cue common to Japanese anime and manga. Consisting of a single, often large, lock of hair sticking out from the top of the head, it is most often used to identify foolish, bumbling or carefree characters.

(More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahoge)

Since ahoge is more of a trait than a hairstyle, other hairstyles would not have to be accepted should ahoge be accepted. XD

Common examples of ahoge character: Izumi Konata, Shana, Edward Elric, etc.

You can claim any character with (an) ahoge.
-Proof must be provided that the character does in fact have (an) ahoge.

Example:
Name: zStorm_Dukez
Character: Nono
Proof:
Jan 21, 2009 9:23 AM

Apr 2008
Claim an anime character's body part
As it's name suggests, instead of claiming a character as a whole, you can claim your favorite body part of a character.
- Can be internal or external body parts
- Claims on genitalia are not allowed
- Banner must emphasize this body part

Example:
Name: Saito-sama
Character: Sheena Fujibayashi
Anime/Manga: Tales of Symphonia
Body Part: Eyes

Claim a MAL Rival
Claim a rivalry with another MAL member
- Membership rules (Join date and post count)
- Consent of the other member
- Banner must have the word 'rival' on it

Example:
Rival: Hikaris_Fanny
Banner: Hikaris_Fanny is Saito-sama's rival
SaitoeJan 25, 2009 8:46 AM

Jan 21, 2009 1:29 PM

Apr 2008
Saito-sama said:
Claim a character's body part
As it's name suggests, instead of claiming a character as a whole, you can claim your favorite body part of a character.
- Claims on genitalia are not allowed

Example:

Claim a MAL Rival
Claim a rivalry with another MAL member
- Membership rules (Join date and post count)
- Consent of the other member
- Banner must have the word 'rival' on it

Example:
Rival: Hikaris_Fanny
Banner: Hikaris_Fanny is Saito-sama's rival
"Claims on genitalia are not allowed"

WTF. I demand a refund. D: <
Jan 23, 2009 6:50 AM

Jan 2009
ok, ideas.
how do i make the font bold?

Club Name:Claim a drama king/queen
- club description:
you claim a dramatic character.
- requirements for claiming:
everyone can claim.
- sample claim:
KunugiTan claimed Sunao

Club Name:Claim what is after the ~
- club description:
i donno how to call it, so is sabishi. there are characters that says something and add "~nya" or "~nyuu" or "~pyon" and those things.
so you claim them. you can claim something that is not by any anime character, like "~poo" or something.
everyone can claim.
- sample claim:
KunugiTan claimed~nyan

Club Name:Claim a dress wearing character
- club description:
or you claim a character that wears a dress normaly. but you can't claim a character that wears a dress only sometimes, the character must wear a dress during most of the anime/manga.
everyone can claim.
- sample claim:
KunugiTan claimed Kunugi
Jan 23, 2009 12:29 PM

Aug 2008
@KunugiTan - use [ b ] to make it bold and at the end of the sentence put [ / b ] (without the spaces.)

eah...yeah, I checked for other birthday claims but I didn't see one like this, maybe similar, but not like this so I'm not sure if this would be qualified. So ignore this if it's all ready been done. Anywho here's my proposal:

Claim an anime character's birthday
- the same character can be claimed more then once. (it's the birthday that would have been claimed any way.)
- must show proof. prnt scrn is good enough proof.

Example:
[user] claimed [character's] 16th birthday

Okay, I couldn't decide how I would make this so I'll just put two more versions of this idea...hehe

Claim an anime character's birthday
- One character per claim.
-

Example:
[user] claimed [character's] b-day

Claim an anime character that shares the same birthday
heh, long name but I'll try and think of a better name....
since there aren't may characters (well there are a lot but not as much as human beings) this will be limited. First come, first served...

- The banner will have, and must have their birthday posted on it. Like April 2nd on it any where
- Character must share the same birhday with you otherwise your claime will be over-looked and or removed.
- The year doesn't matter, just the day.

Example(s):
[user] shares birthdays with [character]

If there are more than one character in the same day of birth then the user will be aloud to choose only one character.

[ Harima Kenji (Dec. 1) - School Rumble
Chao Lingshen (Dec. 1, 1988) - Negima
Arestyr Krory (Dec. 1) - D.Gray-man
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Dec. 1) - Shugo Chara ]

^ I like this idea best. :D
azncrisisJan 23, 2009 12:44 PM
Jan 25, 2009 8:21 AM

Jan 2009
oh. ok.
like this?
let's see if it's working.

Turn a MAL member into your slave
-you turn a MAL member into your slave.
-everyone can claim
-"KunugiTan is Baka-Chibi's slave"

Claim a cursed character
-you claim a character that is cursed.
-everyone can claim.
-"KunugiTan claimed Raven"

Claim alike characters
-you claim 2 characters that acts the same or look the same.
-everyone can claim
-"KunugiTan claimed Kotomi-Yuki"

never mind, Tsuruya-san posted it alredy

Claim tenshi/akuma kid
-you claim a character that is a tenshi-like (acts like an angel, is very nice, caring and all), ot akuma-like (that is have no manners, likes kicking or killing, acting like a devil).
-everyone can claim
-tenshi for example:"KunugiTan claimed Lidiya"

You already posted 3 ideas 2 days before this post, didn't you? :-|
RenaPsychoKillerJan 28, 2009 9:45 AM
Jan 25, 2009 8:45 AM

Apr 2008
Claim an anime character's body part

Example:

*NOTE: the only difference between this and my previous 'body part' idea is that the restriction on genitalia has been lifted. To be honest, I don't know whether allowing claims on private parts is a good idea or not, so I guess I'll just put it up to vote

Jan 28, 2009 6:58 AM

Nov 2008
- club description: claim a trading card is about claiming cards from any card anime or game.
- requirements for claiming : 3 claims only,must have been a member for atleast 3 days.
- sample claim:

name of card :urth puryfying elemental

game/anime/manga/cartoon : duel masters

banner : yes

picture

Jan 28, 2009 10:48 AM

Jan 2009
Kill a male

- club where you can kill your fav/hatred/just kill a male
- you need at least 100 posts and 1 month of membership
- in addition you have to kill the male somewhere on MAL, either on comment board or on forums, it'd be even better if you screencapped the whole scene

example:

Tsuruya-san killed kielus (with her holy brick)
HikariDawn cleaved nozetsu (with her cleaver)

i'm dead serious here.
Jan 29, 2009 8:28 AM

Jan 2009
HikariDawn said I can post Baka-Chibi's Ideas since she cannot post them.
copied from her message, i didn't write a thing of it.

Open a class
so you basicly open a class. you can teach anything you like, and you pick your studants!
you can take only 6 studants (or you can choos 5 studants and one teacher that is a character). the characters fon't have to be actually studants (and the teacher also). then you pick a subject you want to teach(anything you want to). the banners will be a chain banners~~!

not a new idea, a fix for older idea:
Do *it* with a character
pretty much like the the "rape a character" but i decided that having both "rape" and "do it" is somewhat sounds like something you don't like. so insted of the old idea, there's this one. the rules are a bit different.
insted of raping one character. you can choos if to rape the character or just do it. you can claim 2 characters (i personally not planning to claim there, but anyway admins can claim 3._.)
the banners can be with "raped" or with "did *it*" (or had s-- or H or whatever you want>>) another change i added, is you can also be raped. so there are 3 basic oprions:
-*user* raped *claim*
-*claim* raped *user*
-*user* did it with *claim*

MAL mall
if there's a shop, and a gift shop, then there should be a mall. but the mall is really different than the buy a character club.
in the mall, there will be lots of little shops, like shoes, items, accessorys, clothes, room items, school stuff, maybe pets (and if people will REALLY want to, because i DON'T want to have this, maybe also a slave market) and things like that.
each member will start with...let's say...50 cookies(yes, you pay in cookies, any problem with that>>?) to begin with.

Worship a MAL member
just like worship a character. you can worship 3 members (each member can be claimed 3 times) and you need to state the reason why you adore that member so much.
"Baka-Chibi worships to yaruMukuro"

end of the message.
btw
next week Baka-Chibi won't be around and I have a huge math exam so i won't be on as well. can i post her and mine 3 ideas for next week this week, or after the next week?
Jan 29, 2009 12:39 PM

Dec 2007
Claim an Artist (no, it's not Claim an Artist)
This is for artists (and not mangaka either) who do fanart and sometimes, original art. An example would be Izumi Sakurazawa. She does fanart for series such as Gintama, Soul Eater, Pure Pure and occasionally, she has her own original art. More artists can be found here That's not all the artists there are but there's a long list to start with.

-There'd have to be proof that they're an artists so linking to their official website or a website with many of their works would do.

Sample claim: [username] claimed Izumi Sakurazawa.
Their works
Jan 29, 2009 6:14 PM

Nov 2007
I'm not sure if anyone said this idea or the club's existed.

Claim a Cook
- claiming 1 character from the anime/manga who cooks.
- show proof that he/she cooks (it doesn't have to be a character who is really doing a profession of a cook)

ex. a MAL user claimed Ryuuji Takasu (Toradora!, he cooks for his mother and Taiga).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 2, 2009 9:12 AM

Mar 2008
Claim a spell

Here you can claim any magical spell featured in an anime or a game. It has to be a magic spell, not a martial technique or a special attack or whatnot. (ex : Lightning in Final Fantasy, Dragon Slave in Slayers or Megidola in Persona 3 are acceptable; while giga drill breaker from TTGL, Omnislash from Final Fantasy or Shoryuken from Street Fighter are no go)

- 250 posts / 1 month membership needed
- 3 claims per members, 5 per admins
- Can't claim the same spell twice. (Lighting in FF7 is still lightning in FF10, and you can't claim lighting and lighting 3 either for example.)
- You HAVE to post a pic if you want a banner made for you.
Feb 3, 2009 7:34 PM

Nov 2007
Dust2Dust said:
Claim a spell

Here you can claim any magical spell featured in an anime or a game. It has to be a magic spell, not a martial technique or a special attack or whatnot. (ex : Lightning in Final Fantasy, Dragon Slave in Slayers or Megidola in Persona 3 are acceptable; while giga drill breaker from TTGL, Omnislash from Final Fantasy or Shoryuken from Street Fighter are no go)

- Can't claim the same spell twice. (Lighting in FF7 is still lightning in FF10, and you can't claim lighting and lighting 3 either for example.)

I mentioned this idea before.

tsubasalover said:
1. Claim a spell/magic

- claiming a magical spell from anime/manga or game. (not magic user)
- not including ninja techniques (since there's already "Claim a Ninpo")

ex. tsubasalover claimed cureja (from Final Fantasy series, strongest cure magic).

Feb 4, 2009 11:51 AM

Mar 2008
tsubasalover said:
Dust2Dust said:
Claim a spell

I mentioned this idea before.

tsubasalover said:
1. Claim a spell/magic

- claiming a magical spell from anime/manga or game. (not magic user)
- not including ninja techniques (since there's already "Claim a Ninpo")

ex. tsubasalover claimed cureja (from Final Fantasy series, strongest cure magic).

Sorry, didn't know that.
Feb 4, 2009 11:21 PM

Nov 2007

It's ok. You have more detail.
tsubasaloverFeb 5, 2009 11:54 AM
Feb 8, 2009 7:58 PM

Apr 2007
Claim a parent-child combo/duo ...whatever
-claim a parent and their child by birth or adoption
-800 posts to claim; obviously must have proof -__-
-yamineko claimed Munakata Mira & Kyousuke (Kyousuke is Mira's adopted father ^^)
Feb 10, 2009 5:09 AM

Aug 2008
Claim a flat-chested character
- Definitely not loli (Consider this. Is Konata (Lucky Star) or Yin (Darker than Black) a loli?)
- Definitely must be a girl.
- Check this club
- Lolis are acceptable if they are large enough to be noticeable under a shirt but small enough to question the use of a bra.
- Min. 200 posts.
- A picture proof is required for inspection.
- ILovetoFap claimed Satoko Houjou (Higurashi).
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Feb 10, 2009 1:32 PM

Jun 2008
Leinel said:
- Definitely not loli

LOL. Yes, definetely not a loli. /sarcasm.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Feb 10, 2009 2:56 PM

Apr 2008
Leinel said:
- Definitely not loli (Consider this. Is Konata (Lucky Star) or Yin (Darker than Black) a loli?)
- Definitely must be a girl.
- Check this club
- Lolis are acceptable if they are large enough to be noticeable under a shirt but small enough to question the use of a bra.
- Min. 200 posts.
- A picture proof is required for inspection.
Both Konata and Yin have been claimed in the loli club. This is a blatant duplicate. >_>

I tend to accept most DFC characters in general and it says in the rules I will let some older girls slip by if they fit the requirements well enough.
Feb 10, 2009 11:42 PM

Aug 2008
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Leinel said:
- Definitely not loli

LOL. Yes, definetely not a loli. /sarcasm.

What I meant was not only lolis are acceptable but other characters that are flat-chested and not lolis too. About Satoko, I was being random.
I will let some older girls slip by if they fit the requirements well enough.

I missed that rule in your Claim a Loli club. >__>
I'll just waive this idea then.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Feb 12, 2009 6:13 PM

Aug 2008
Pay an Instrument

Since there are some people (including me) who hasn't gotten a chance to play an instrument but wishes to, I thought it nice if they could say ---at least in MAL--- they could pay an instrument.
Now, i'm sure that there will be multiple persons who'd like to play the sam instrument as others, such as some common instruments like the piano, violin, flute and some others as well. So...:

- Each type of instrument can be "played" up to ten (10) times.
- Every member can play up to three (3) instruments.
- Admin & Officers, four (4)

Sample Claim(s):
[user] plays [instrument]

alright, now, there are of course, those who all ready play some instruments. So on their banner would state that:

[user] all ready plays [instrument]
so that we can distinguish if they play or if want to.

The member who can all ready play (if they wish to) can chose to claim what instrument they play or one that they have not played.
Each claim, weather they all ready play on or if it is wished to be played, counts as one individual claim.:

[user] plays [instrument] + [user] all ready plays [instrument] = two (2) claims.
azncrisisFeb 12, 2009 6:21 PM
Feb 15, 2009 5:07 AM

Jan 2009
my 3 ideas:
Claim a Hungry Character
you claim a character that is hungry a lot, really likes food, obsessed about some kind of food or eating whenever he/she can. 1 per member and 2 per admin.
"KunugiTan claimed Alice"

Claim an Emo
you claim an emo. 2 per member and 3 per admin.
"KunugiTan claimed Raven"

Related Game
so this idea is a cool game. each member has 2 claims per mounth (3 per admin) only. the game works like this. each week, we are adding 5 or 10 (starts at 30 characters in the related list) random characters to the related list. you can claim only characters that are related and not yet claimed. what is the catch? that you don't know what characters we will add next!!! in case there will be no characters left, we add 5 more characters... you can post your banners only at the mounth you claimed them, or eles your claim will be deleted.

Baka-Chibi's 3 ideas:
[ b]Claim a MangaOnly character[ /b]
you claim a character that is a character in a manga but is NOT a character in an anime. if the character suddenly becomes an anime character than you have to change your claim only if it happend up to one mounth since you claimed. mal page of the character is no need, however mal page of the MANGA is important. 4 per member and 5 per admin. if the character is coming from a manga that has an anime but is only in the manga then it is fine as long as you provide atlast 1 page of the manga that the character is in.
"Baka-Chibi claimed Len"

Army
you open yourself a little army of characters. the army includes 6 characters (8 for admins) and the banner is a chain banner.

Claim a dangerouse character
you claim a character that is dangerous of any reason. you must provide what kind of danger is the claim. for example:
character:Shiraasan
kind ogf danger:Shiraasan is very easy to bother, and she takes things really far. she owns a few huge guns that she uses to shoot flyes or bugs or anything eles that bothers her.
and things like that....
"Baka-Chibi claimed Shiraasan"

and a fix:
Claim your mom
like the sister club and the brother club, but with mother. you can only have 1 mom thoughXP
sure, your mom can be a boy as well, because i still want Nanashi as my mom._.!!!
"Nanashi is Baka-Chibi's mom"
Claim your dad
same as mom basically@@...

can I post our ideas from last week?
Mar 8, 2009 11:04 PM

Dec 2008
Raaahhhh fuck I hate myself for not saving everything I had suggested here. : is it okay if I just repost all four of my ideas in one post? Just in case, I'll only post three for now.

Claim a Genderbent Character
- Claim the male version of a female character, and vice versa.
- 300 posts, one month membership
- Admins get two claims; members one
- Crossdressing is not genderbending!
- MUST provide a link to the MAL character page along with artwork of the GB!version. Fanart is perfectly fine (since well, most genderbending is fanart). The picture must be there, even if you're going to make your own banner.
Sample claim:
Character: Arthur Kirkland
Series: Axis Powers Hetalia
Picture: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/Blehing/Axis%20Powers%20Hetalia/UK/hetaria_e19.jpg
Banner: I'll make it myself

Claim an Oranyan
- Claim an oranyan (aka male tsundere)
- Character MUST be male. NO FEMALES.
- Admins get two claims, members one
- 100 posts, one month membership
- MUST link to MAL page and provide proof.
Sample claim:
Character: Arthur Kirkland
Series: Axis Powers Hetalia
Proof: From MAL profile: "Seems to be cold at first, but is surprisingly devoted to someone if he becomes friends with that person."

Claim a Kuudere/Dandere
- Claim a kuudere (silent, emotionless, "cool" type of character) or dandere (silent character who warms up only to their object of affection). Can be male or female.
- 100 posts, one month membership
- Admins get two claims, members get one
- MUST link to MAL page and provide proof
Sample Claim:
Character: Ryougi Shiki
Series: Kara no Kyoukai
Proof: From MAL page: "she puts on a cold façade that somewhat resembles the male Shiki's and tries to act as the female Shiki did"

Just a self-reminder before i forget:
Fourth idea = Give/receive from a Character

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Mar 18, 2009 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
M-my post... now I have to re-do it. : /

Claim an Asian Drama Couple Name sounds strange... so I might change it later.
- Exactly what the title says. You can claim your favorite couple in any Asian drama.
- 200 forum posts, 2 month MAL-member, and a member of Asian Drama Addicts.
- Horie claimed Gu Jun Pyo x Keum Jan Di

Claim an Asian Drama Character
- Claim a character from any Asian drama.
- 200 forum posts, 2 month MAL member, and a member of Asian Drama Addicts.
- Horie claimed Keum Jan Di.
Mar 19, 2009 9:09 AM

Apr 2008
-Claim an anime episode
- you claim an episode of an anime.

-Claim a clown
-you claim a character that is a clown or works in a circus

-Claim an alien
-you claim an alien

Apr 9, 2009 3:27 PM

Sep 2007
MAL Cuisine
- you are Head Chef in a restaurant and you have permission to assign yourself three Assistant Chefs
- your Assistant Chefs do not have to be able to cook
- three claims allowed, no exceptions for Admins/Creator
- three months membership
- 150 forum posts
- claim MUST contain MAL Pages

Sample Claim:
Character: Aisaka Taiga
Series: Toradora!
Banner: Requesting one/making one myself
Picture: [input picture if requesting a banner]

I do not know whether or not this idea has ever been posted before me, so let's hope for the best. :)
HiinaApr 9, 2009 3:30 PM
Apr 21, 2009 12:14 PM

Jul 2008
@rianna2008: I think both of them are clearly duplicates. =|
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Apr 21, 2009 1:31 PM

Jun 2008
@0@ what do you mean? I don't think there is one for romance..right?
and I know there are claim clubs for yuri and yoai and anime couple( i just double check the list, and the MAL search for clubs), but mine is not for Hentai/ Yaoi/ Yuri/ Shounen ai/ shoujo ai couple, so it is different.

Apr 21, 2009 5:40 PM

Dec 2008
Ehh yeah but there are already clubs with just "claim a couple," regardless of genders, which is the same.

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Apr 21, 2009 6:24 PM

Jun 2008
Thanks for telling me that~ I guess i will just cross out my second idea ^__^

Apr 23, 2009 6:23 PM

Jul 2008
Sorry, I didn't get around here lately so I didn't notice your question till now. @_@

As Kyora said, there is already a club for claiming couples regardless of gender, which make yours a duplicate. And about the other idea, well, I presonally see it as a duplicate of claim a manga/claim an anime/claim a drama.
So in my opinion both your ideas are duplicate.
LoxarisApr 23, 2009 6:27 PM
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Apr 23, 2009 10:10 PM

Jun 2008
Now, i think about it again...if this is the case...then how come there are "claim a yuri couple" , "claim a yoai couple" and "claim a couple" on the approval list...
also, how come there are both "claim a manga" and "claim a manga/anime" on the list too~
aren't they duplicate as well...?

well, i just think that if their ideas are considered as " not duplicate" then, mine should be too~ otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to me...

but thanks for answering my questions anyway ^__^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

um...I decided to delete my post/idea, since i have already posted it here for almost two weeks, and no one seems to really care about it ...
rianna2008May 3, 2009 8:23 PM

May 26, 2009 6:57 AM

Oct 2008
Claim an Eye Changing/ Eye Technique Character
-Claim an anime character whose got eye changing eyes, or who does some sort of technique/Ability with his eyes.
-30 posts
-Must provide proof
Example:
User123 Claims Ryuk's shinigami eyes
GinazMay 26, 2009 8:16 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Current Clubs ( 1 2 )

Islaya - Oct 5, 2008

83 by villains »»
May 31, 2009 2:43 AM

» Approval Vote: Club Ideas

FreedomWingz - Mar 18, 2009

1 by Loxaris »»
Mar 23, 2009 3:11 PM

» Approval Vote: Club Ideas

nozetsu - Feb 4, 2009

14 by nozetsu »»
Feb 10, 2009 2:42 PM

» Banlist Remake - Voting *CLOSED*

nozetsu - Feb 1, 2009

26 by Hime-sama »»
Feb 4, 2009 3:52 PM

» Ideas on Revoking Claims in All U.F.C.C. Member Clubs

Islaya - Feb 2, 2009

3 by MisAntrophy »»
Feb 3, 2009 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.