Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: Do you think Accel World will be having season 2?

Jan 23, 2013 8:07 PM
I really hope to see Accel World Season 2. Though I enjoyed watching both SAO and AW, I feel AW has much more to teach us in terms of morals and what have you. SAO was great and I will always feel a bond to it because I watched it first, but AW had a much deeper and complex meaning for me. As pointed out above the shortcomings of the main character in AW are much more relatable than Kirito's anti-social behavior. Having a character with such real flaws makes me feel like no matter how screwed up we are, there are some positive things we have that outshine the bad.

TL;DR translation FCKNG MUST HAVE AW2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.......100000000.

Feb 9, 2013 5:03 AM

SAO is pretty down sided.. I don't really like it and how their fans talk about it.. Its plot is really bad for me.. How did Asuna Fall in love to Kirito.. Guys this is the trivia.. I don't like Visual Novel based Anime.. Well even if SAO is a Light novel it's like a Visual Novel with Plenty of routes too bad it only ended with Asuna route.. and also there's the controversial 16.5 so Asuna as a girl of purity was destroy.. and Asuna is a fucking slut.. if you have read 16.5 which is connected to the story.. And there's the pretty fast time skip and how the anime became incest in genre whew.. If you're an otaku you will see the many flaws of SAO that it should not be in a mainstream anime and you'll have a good discussion about me if you're against me.. but if you're a weabo faggot you'll bash me and hate me and curse me..

While Accel world has a greater plot and Better character Development.. well I dunno how Kuroyukihime fall in love with Haru too but it has a dark elements and some light hearted comedy and the plot is really moving... and you'll see how AW has a lot of potential of becoming one of the best anime of 2012... well the best for me is Fate/Zero... So as of Season 2 they say that GGO has a better plot line which is I'll be looking forward.. and Accel World will become darker and have much more better plot...

PS: SAO is a direct rip-off of .Hack series :))

"The End Justifies The Means"
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Feb 9, 2013 5:07 AM

crescent917 said:
SAO is pretty down sided.. I don't really like it and how their fans talk about it.. Its plot is really bad for me.. How did Asuna Fall in love to Kirito.. Guys this is the trivia.. I don't like Visual Novel based Anime.. Well even if SAO is a Light novel it's like a Visual Novel with Plenty of routes too bad it only ended with Asuna route.. and also there's the controversial 16.5 so Asuna as a girl of purity was destroy.. and Asuna is a fucking slut.. if you have read 16.5 which is connected to the story.. And there's the pretty fast time skip and how the anime became incest in genre whew.. If you're an otaku you will see the many flaws of SAO that it should not be in a mainstream anime and you'll have a good discussion about me if you're against me.. but if you're a weabo faggot you'll bash me and hate me and curse me..

While Accel world has a greater plot and Better character Development.. well I dunno how Kuroyukihime fall in love with Haru too but it has a dark elements and some light hearted comedy and the plot is really moving... and you'll see how AW has a lot of potential of becoming one of the best anime of 2012... well the best for me is Fate/Zero... So as of Season 2 they say that GGO has a better plot line which is I'll be looking forward.. and Accel World will become darker and have much more better plot...

that 16.5 is not an offical part of the novel no need to call asuna a slut , and SAO is darker than AW if anything...

Feb 9, 2013 6:09 AM

crescent917 said:

PS: SAO is a direct rip-off of .Hack series :))

Wrong, SAO's original web novel came with a few months before .hack.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.

Feb 9, 2013 7:38 PM

I'm hoping for seacond season..

Feb 11, 2013 10:50 AM
I personally feel that the character development was far superior in AW. Although SAO had a great story and idea, I felt that they went through the anime too quickly, I mean one second They weren't able to defeat the first floor boss in many months, then they were at floor 24. It just went by way to quick. I felt that the whole experience could have been drawn out. SAO had a better plot, but they killed it with the speed at which it was going. I understand that they were only given a limited amount of time to do the anime, but I wish it could be redone. AW is going at a very nice pace, Kuroyukihime wants to reach level 10 to meet the developer of the game, and they didn't end it by getting her to lvl 10 in the first season, they are slowing it down and building character development and plot development. I wish Reki could have put as much time into SAO as he did in AW.

Feb 11, 2013 11:19 AM

themagicalwizard said:
I wish Reki could have put as much time into SAO as he did in AW.

im pretty sure it is the other way around ( since SAO is bringing him more money and popularity he put AW in haiatus to work on SAO) .
i don't think the author of SAO light novel had an effect in the production and making of the anime so the pacing wasn't his fault.

Feb 13, 2013 2:30 PM
In my opinion, there will most likely be a Accel World Season 2.
Haru didnt even use his skill points he got by leveling up or either it was never mentionned and the reason why Burst Linking was created was never revealed. Why mention the possibility of meeting the creator to learn about the reason if it will never be revealed.
FABULOUS

Mar 23, 2013 1:39 PM
I sure hope they make another season of AW.
Just finished watching it and I loved every bit of it. It didn't feel slow or boring, not in a single episode.
At first I was a bit skeptical but with just a couple of episodes I became a fan of it.
I don't really have problems with Haru, I even like him. There are maybe a bit too many boob/sexual jokes but I'm just being picky.

I also love SAO, no question about it.

So far I think that Reki Kawahara is a freaking genius.. so yes, give me second seasons of AW and SAO, please.

Mar 24, 2013 11:13 AM
i don't need much to say:
i dropped SAO. I love AW. I want AW S2.

Mar 24, 2013 8:55 PM
for the many of you who keep comparing Accel World and Sword Arts Online i can see why you do it but it is wrong to do for the most part even though they are in the same world and both virtual reality game animes thats about where they seperate they are honestly complete opposites in most regards. SAO is about a bunch of people who are trapped in a game and fight to escape back to reality. AW is about people who feel trapped by their insecurities and their past in the real world so they escape into a world of virtual reality. The premises are opposite one group wishes to escape the game and the other group wishes to escape reality. Also your inability to see how the protagonist could possibly get the most popular girl in school in AW is reasonable i suppose because it does not happen that way in real life very often but realize that the one thing she cares about is the virtual world she escapes too and in that world he is powerful. Shown by him being very good at the game she beat his score at with acceleration. so in that regard she had already started to fall for him before she really knew who he was. this would make it much easier to overlook in the long run especially considering his game char is awesome and in all reality it seems she hates the real world so her main perspective is through the viewpoint of burst net not in fact the real world. honestly i loved both shows but for very different reasons in my perspective i think Accel world is an amazingly deep anime compared to most their alot of underlining ideas that are up for interpretation but through watching it i have found alot of them from my viewpoint. i think the big thing about AW is you like it more if you have a natural curiosity to think into the small details, because even if it was not the authors intentions there are alot of things that can be interpretted many different ways and this makes the anime more enjoyable for me. thats just my perspective on it. and because of that i really hope they do continue the series but who knows if they will it seems every time i find an anime i like it ends in a bad place because it got canceled such is life i guess

Mar 25, 2013 8:25 AM
I agree with what you're saying and I believe that all the details were put intentionally by the author. I like the parallel between SAO and AW that you mentioned.

I've been posting in some forums about this anime and the general opinion I get from others is that the show is too "emo" and that Haru is the worst.
I don't know.. I liked AW but maybe many people didn't get the details in this anime and were caught off-guard by a character like Haru.

Apr 10, 2013 9:22 AM

crescent917 said:
but in AW i kinda hate Haru's personality a bit

Well if he was another, then I bet that girls wouldn't like him in such way they do. It would be kinda weird... On the other hand this story already unreal)
I think Haru's personaity really good. Most of people never ever had such friends like him.
According to OVA I'd like to see "light weight" Haru, that's could be funny) Thought i don't know what's in the novel yet.

Apr 10, 2013 10:42 AM

loki141 said:

Well you right. These anime are different. But about SAO i think they wanted to escape only while they were trapped. In 2nd arc (ALO) after victory they decided to clear Ainkrad fortress together.
There are different social relations in SAO and AW, but anyway it's mainly about virtual reality. Take this idea away and all charming atmosphere is gone.
So, what I wanted to say. There is reason to love these anime just like some of you loving MMO. New world, new possibilities...
But damn after that Im dissapointed in modern games though some of them good in some things :) Especially MMORPG's . Because SAO and AW showing you worlds just like real world but with new possibilities, like new improved, unlimited world. And our modern games just cutting reality ... Didn't noticed it until watched these anime. Such an obvious thing don't you think?)

Apr 22, 2013 12:09 PM

i really want to see Accel World Season 2 :(

Apr 22, 2013 6:16 PM
I hate that Haru is short and fat It annoys the crap out of me!!

Apr 22, 2013 10:54 PM

Then just watch your Jesus Kirito kick ass then.

Apr 24, 2013 4:47 PM

Accel world dub is up! This is something we can all enjoy until season 2 comes :)

Apr 24, 2013 9:24 PM

ThangLong said:
Accel world dub is up! This is something we can all enjoy until season 2 comes :)

Can you really enjoy a dubbed anime ? :O

Its only normal that Haru is hatted , who the heck likes a guy who is fat , little and a coward without match , but for some reason he gets the schools best GF .
Maybe if a 2nd season will be realeased he will make a better character , until then we can hope that will happen .

Apr 30, 2013 6:00 PM
I think that accel world will have a season 2, because after watching the 24th episode, it said that Accel World SEASON ONE has ended. This should, in my opinion, imply that there will be a season 2. I have included a picture of my sources in a link, as i cannot figure out how to post a picture directly.
Link: http://postimg.org/image/z24itvyvr/

May 7, 2013 9:49 AM
I hope it will have season 2.. As you can, there's a more story ahead.. I'm excited about, the fact, beating other 5 kings.. ^_^ I'm just excited!!

May 8, 2013 3:42 PM

I really enjoyed this anime,so I badly want a 2nd season,lets hope they will release the 2nd season in this years fall.I hope starting right from september.
Also Haru being fat has nothing to do with being hated,thats a stupid reason to call.While,I really dont understand,yet,why she fell for him I can say there are alot of examples around us with great looking girls deeply in love with average/ugly guys and that goes for the guys too with fat/ugly girls.He must have done something she fell for.
And the way things are looking,if the pace is the same and they intend to finish it there is enough material for another 2 seasons atleast.
Modified by FluffyFlesh, May 8, 2013 3:47 PM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

May 9, 2013 3:19 PM

From a story perspective, of course there's plenty more to churn out. There's enough story material, and hell they can even milk a few fillers out before the finale.

But sadly, we won't know until the accountants of these companies give the green light that it'll be profitable. No amount of fan base can back the power of monies. No money to be made = No 2nd season.

May 11, 2013 6:23 AM

I want second season soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly....

May 11, 2013 2:30 PM
siohay said:
IZUMI64 said:
AznHero said:
DarthVantos said:
No sales no second season.

And SAO just came through to wipe this anime off the face of the planet. They should have let Accel World finish before releasing the kraken they basically stabbed themselves in the foot.

I think Accel World is better than SAO in its own way, also I kinda find the way SAO time skips a bit awkward for me

a retard detected
SAO need to catch the LN, and from the main storyline SAO clearly way much better than this shitload AW!

You think they are a retard because they have a different opinion than you?! LOL
People are not going to like all the same fucking shit you like and they are not going to think the same way you do. Get the fuck over it and stop calling people names.

LOL, everyone have their opinion BUT FFS, SOME THINGS ARE FKING OBVIOUS, AND THIS IS LIKE COMPARING TWILIGHT WITH SOMETHING AWESOME LIKE STAR WARS, dont get me wrong i not anything close to a fan boy of sword art online because it was almost perfect in some things but was very bad in other ways too, and i dont hate accel world but the problem in accel world is, ONE OF THE WORST ROMANCES ever seen, even worst then sao (that wasn't that bad but wasnt good either) but main character is weak minded, is ugly, the other character are not much better, personality in many of them fail and change for no reason sometimes, the battles weren't that perfect (just good i think) but despite all this things still enjoyed a lot and want more because the idea of the game was very interesting and some characters werent that bad but still hate the main character like hell

May 20, 2013 10:28 AM
I wonder what's next for Black Vise despite he's really pisses me off as well (I should've known)..

May 23, 2013 5:45 PM

It's a bit ironic both series made by the same person have intense rivalry to one another and their fanbase. Well anyway, i think both deserve a season 2. :D
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Jun 2, 2013 4:26 PM
Maxi50 said:
siohay said:
IZUMI64 said:
AznHero said:
DarthVantos said:

And SAO just came through to wipe this anime off the face of the planet. They should have let Accel World finish before releasing the kraken they basically stabbed themselves in the foot.

I think Accel World is better than SAO in its own way, also I kinda find the way SAO time skips a bit awkward for me

a retard detected
SAO need to catch the LN, and from the main storyline SAO clearly way much better than this shitload AW!

You think they are a retard because they have a different opinion than you?! LOL
People are not going to like all the same fucking shit you like and they are not going to think the same way you do. Get the fuck over it and stop calling people names.

LOL, everyone have their opinion BUT FFS, SOME THINGS ARE FKING OBVIOUS, AND THIS IS LIKE COMPARING TWILIGHT WITH SOMETHING AWESOME LIKE STAR WARS, dont get me wrong i not anything close to a fan boy of sword art online because it was almost perfect in some things but was very bad in other ways too, and i dont hate accel world but the problem in accel world is, ONE OF THE WORST ROMANCES ever seen, even worst then sao (that wasn't that bad but wasnt good either) but main character is weak minded, is ugly, the other character are not much better, personality in many of them fail and change for no reason sometimes, the battles weren't that perfect (just good i think) but despite all this things still enjoyed a lot and want more because the idea of the game was very interesting and some characters werent that bad but still hate the main character like hell

You think Accel World is a bad romance but have no problem with Kirito and Asuna? The guys meet once, then only meet twice in the next year for about a day, hang out for like a week and then decide to get married! How on earth can you criticise Accel World's romance when SAO's is so much worse!

As for character personality, SAO doesn't even have characters it has archetypes. Kirito has no personality in order to make it so anyone can self-insert themself as him. A feat made easier by the fact he is pretty much the Messiah and can't be beaten by anyone. The only guy that beats him has to HACK THE GAME, which shows how ridiculously overpowered Kirito is.
Asuna is a Tsundere, with nothing else too her.
Suguha only has whatever personality the plot requires, one scene she is upset with Kirito for liking Asuna, but then 5 minutes later she is totally fine with it.
The villains lack any kind of motivation, with Kayaba having NO reason to lock everyone in SAO and Sugou changing his goal every 5 minutes(first he wants to marry Asuna, then he wants to be god, then he wants to be a King, then he just wants to surpass Kayaba).

And the battles. Well Haru actually lost some of them, which gave the Battles a sense of tennsion that SAO didn't have since Kirito basically never lost a battle ever except for the one occasion when the person who beat him literally HACKED THE GAME!!!

Jun 3, 2013 9:17 PM

edl01 said:
You think Accel World is a bad romance but have no problem with Kirito and Asuna? The guys meet once, then only meet twice in the next year for about a day, hang out for like a week and then decide to get married! How on earth can you criticise Accel World's romance when SAO's is so much worse!

As for character personality, SAO doesn't even have characters it has archetypes. Kirito has no personality in order to make it so anyone can self-insert themself as him. A feat made easier by the fact he is pretty much the Messiah and can't be beaten by anyone. The only guy that beats him has to HACK THE GAME, which shows how ridiculously overpowered Kirito is.
Asuna is a Tsundere, with nothing else too her.
Suguha only has whatever personality the plot requires, one scene she is upset with Kirito for liking Asuna, but then 5 minutes later she is totally fine with it.
The villains lack any kind of motivation, with Kayaba having NO reason to lock everyone in SAO and Sugou changing his goal every 5 minutes(first he wants to marry Asuna, then he wants to be god, then he wants to be a King, then he just wants to surpass Kayaba).

And the battles. Well Haru actually lost some of them, which gave the Battles a sense of tennsion that SAO didn't have since Kirito basically never lost a battle ever except for the one occasion when the person who beat him literally HACKED THE GAME!!!

Can't agree more.

AW/Haru haters simply don't know what they're talking about. They probably didn't even read the AW LN's which actually show a lot of development for Haru (just don't expect him slimming down and fighting the Six Kings yet though).

So SAO has to catch up with the LN, and it did, so what? They skipped some LN side stories which could have shown us that Kirito actually developed as a gamer.

Instead, we see Jesus Kirito leveling up from like level 10 to level 70 within a span of a SINGLE FREAKING EPISODE with absolutely no explanation whatsoever (unless of course you read the LN) and then getting all the random girls in shortly right after. All because he's just that awesome.

But then again, SAO/Jesus Kirito fanboys CAN and WILL explain every single inconsistency in their show and pass them up as nothing. They don't care as long as they can see their LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS KIRITO kicking cannon fodder butt.

Okay, so SAO villains have no real motivation, well AW has one like that in Dusk Taker, but he's not even a major villain in the main story, he's just an evil manipulative scrub. So let's give them that, and leave them be.

As for the romance, there must be a reason why KYH fell in love with Haru despite his appearance. Since she played Brain Burst for so long (1 day in real life = 3 years in BB), she's practically hundreds of years old despite appearing to be 14, so she no longer looks at the outside and instead looks at the inside.

People are just butthurt that a fat guy like Haru can get all the girls, especially KYH. DATELESS SKINNY GUYS WANT TO BE KYH'S BOYFRIEND INSTEAD OF A FAT GUY LIKE HARU! Difference in tastes, people. You might agree or disagree, but that's her taste. Let's leave it at that, should we?

And besides, the second OVA revealed that Haru used to be slim in grade school, and was even secretly popular with the girls. Separation from his father, however, dealt a huge blow on his person and he became depressed as a result. He started eating a lot of food to curb it, but to no avail, resulting to slowed metabolism and deformed body.

And as a final note, let's see how would SAO/Jesus Kirito fanboys like this:

Modified by ninjaluc79, Jun 3, 2013 9:22 PM

Jun 27, 2013 1:37 PM
<font><font>loki141</font></font> said:
for the many of you who keep comparing Accel World and Sword Arts Online i can see why you do it but it is wrong to do for the most part even though they are in the same world and both virtual reality game animes thats about where they seperate they are honestly complete opposites in most regards. SAO is about a bunch of people who are trapped in a game and fight to escape back to reality. AW is about people who feel trapped by their insecurities and their past in the real world so they escape into a world of virtual reality. The premises are opposite one group wishes to escape the game and the other group wishes to escape reality. Also your inability to see how the protagonist could possibly get the most popular girl in school in AW is reasonable i suppose because it does not happen that way in real life very often but realize that the one thing she cares about is the virtual world she escapes too and in that world he is powerful. Shown by him being very good at the game she beat his score at with acceleration. so in that regard she had already started to fall for him before she really knew who he was. this would make it much easier to overlook in the long run especially considering his game char is awesome and in all reality it seems she hates the real world so her main perspective is through the viewpoint of burst net not in fact the real world. honestly i loved both shows but for very different reasons in my perspective i think Accel world is an amazingly deep anime compared to most their alot of underlining ideas that are up for interpretation but through watching it i have found alot of them from my viewpoint. i think the big thing about AW is you like it more if you have a natural curiosity to think into the small details, because even if it was not the authors intentions there are alot of things that can be interpretted many different ways and this makes the anime more enjoyable for me. thats just my perspective on it. and because of that i really hope they do continue the series but who knows if they will it seems every time i find an anime i like it ends in a bad place because it got canceled such is life i guess
la mento ser asi pero tines un error gravisimo con respecto a lo q trata sao sao trada de un grupo de 10000 jugadores de VRMMORPG que se quedan atrapados en un juego sierto pero solo asta alo de ahi para adelante cambia de tematica pasa a tratar de un grupo de personas las cuales buscan limpiar el nombre de los VRMMORPG descubriendo el misterio tras unos asesinatos en juegos q se asen en la vida real y ademas es sierto q accel world es una tematica diferente pero abun así guardan es estrecho laso

Jun 28, 2013 12:42 AM

As usual I am late on commenting but long story short I just finished AW and I watched SAO when it came out week by week.While SAO was a bit more dramatic I had much more fun watching AW. I'd love for another season to come out ant to see what goes on next in Accel World with the kings and the whole thing about reaching level ten. SAO had its run I don't wanna see anymore of that particular anime it didn't do it for me in the end.

Jun 28, 2013 1:57 AM

No season 2 announcement yet? This is one of the sequels I'm most looking forward to at the moment.

And are people still carrying on about Haru's appearance? Seriously? Yes, he's short, fat and has weird eyes in comparison to the other characters(Which is the only part of his design that bothered me) but it's time to move on.

Jul 6, 2013 7:03 PM

That's what I think, too! There is enough story about the Kings and getting to level 10.
Also this club where the guy was from, that kinda helped Nomi, could be a part in the story.
The end of the first season was a bit flat, so I truely hope there comes a second season

and the point with Haru's appearance - that was mostly the reason why I watched Accel World. I wanted to see how a character that is your non-standard type acts in an anime and there it is~ I cried with him a lot of times.

Jul 7, 2013 7:47 PM

Do I think there will be a season 2? Likely but not definite, sales are decent but not high enough to guarantee a second season.

Do I want a season 2? HELL YEAH BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Jul 15, 2013 8:44 PM
What's next for Black Vise?! He's probably missing in the series after we've seen him during the last part.

(Damn, I can't believe NOBODY cares about no matter what questions that I've been posting..)

Jul 24, 2013 6:27 PM

It will definetly have a season 2. Why? Because it's a really popular anime, with a really good story that CAN be continued. It's too good to be left untouched. The only questions are: Who, how and when.

Jul 27, 2013 6:51 PM

There are more than enough volumes to animate a 2nd season. I really want one to be released ASAP, but will continue to be patient.

Jul 29, 2013 2:13 PM

It's obvious that AW was a big hit so there will most probably be a season 2. After all, this anime has probably generated a lot of money ^^
“If I don't wield the sword, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the sword, I can't embrace you." -Ichigo Kurosaki

Aug 15, 2013 8:11 PM
YES, IT WILL BE Season 2 just dont stop believing

Aug 15, 2013 11:19 PM
ona5200 said:
"Think it will have a 2nd season?" Can't really say until I see how it ends and how well the BD sells. "Do I want a 2nd season?" OH GOD YES!!!! Without question xD

Yeah that the sprit

Aug 15, 2013 11:25 PM
IZUMI64 said:
AznHero said:
DarthVantos said:

a retard detected
IZUMI64 said:
AznHero said:
DarthVantos said:

a retard detected

Cmon SOA is boring thing that i ever seen its very boring i like AW better accelerate to the FUTURE cmon you are so in the ancient times

Aug 18, 2013 6:22 AM
Accel world was a great anime but the main character was so annoying and in all honest i hated the way he was fat. The anime will probably get a season 2 as i heard it was received well in japan and it ended on a pretty big cliff hanger

Aug 21, 2013 12:53 AM
I heard from some people that Accel world would merge with Sao o.o as a third game??

Aug 21, 2013 2:02 AM

Listen SAO is good if you are a fan of fame or some sort of infamous dreamer when it comes to RPGMMO moving pictures.
But Accel World is the greatest it can not be taken lightly sure the main character is a little bit of a dufus but the plot is great and the theory behind it is so much better this is just my opinion though :).

and SOA destroyed itself when land oh fairy got introduced.

Sep 7, 2013 9:35 AM

at first i hated the MC but later i fell in love with this Anime.... Kuroyukihime <3

Sep 9, 2013 12:25 PM
IF YES -> HELL YEAH !
IF NO -> let's do some killing.

Sep 13, 2013 5:30 PM
Sunrise Studio 8 Shows

'Horizon in the middle of nowhere'
Original Run: Oct, 2 2011 - December 25th 2011
'Accel World'
Original Run: April 6th 2012 -September 21, 2012
'Horizon in the middle of nowhere Season 2'
Original Run: July 7, 2012 – September 29, 2012
'Love Live!'
Original Run: January 6, 2013 – March 31, 2013

Love Live! Season 2: Quarter 2 of 2014

Japanese forum RUMOR S2 Release OCT. 2013

I'm really hoping in that entire year they're not only working on JUST Love Live.. Maybe they'll surprise us with a season 2 we've all been waiting for, maybe it's wishful thinking but I really hope for it.

Sep 27, 2013 9:52 AM
I think Accel world can't be compared with SaO

Accel world have super cool Future technology . . . . . . .
(Touch screen in mid air and can online without any device . . . . . . >>soooo coooool )

But if U watch SaO they just have old CPU and freak basket to connect to Virtual World . . . . . . .
( sooo uncool )
>>for SaO I have already watch it Season 1,2 and Ova but still prefer Accel World more

so if there just have 2 choice to watch , season 3 for SaO / season 2 for Accel World . . .
>>Without think to long i will chose Season 2 Accel world

^o^

Sep 27, 2013 10:04 AM
daveena123 said:
IZUMI64 said:
AznHero said:
DarthVantos said:

a retard detected
IZUMI64 said:
AznHero said:
DarthVantos said:

a retard detected

Cmon SOA is boring thing that i ever seen its very boring i like AW better accelerate to the FUTURE cmon you are so in the ancient times

I agree with u SaO is outdated anime and sooo boooooriiiing if it compare With Accel World
>>I love Future Technology in Accel World super coool

Sep 29, 2013 10:35 PM

deximis said:

>>I love Future Technology in Accel World super coool

TBH; I see a lot of danger in the technology presented in this series. I.e. the "desktop" is basically something only you can see, which means your neurolinker is not only physically connected to your brain, but even has connection to your visual nerves. I am sure that a hacker in this world, with enough skill, could programm a virus to give any person it infects a brain stroke...or worse. Even the fact that BB programm not only deletes itself when you are kicked out of the game, but even deletes all of your memory about the programm, that is hardcore brain influence we are talking about here, since it had to effect both short-time and long time memory. I guess it#s the old "brave new world"-problem, you thick technology is you friend, but you have no idea what it could actually do to you
<-click

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »