Aug 21, 2011 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Ouran High School Host Club
Honey & Clover
Hakuouki
Dec 5, 2011 8:43 AM

Jan 2011
Surely Ouran host club ù_ù i watch it three or four times XD I LOVE Hitachiin twins >w<
Jan 2, 2012 12:54 AM
Jan 2012
I haven't been watching anime for quite some time now...

Has La'Corda D'oro continued with the series? I mean, it never "ended" right? There was this issue of the violin guy going abroad.....

XD
ずっと会いたくって会いたくって。
Feb 3, 2012 3:14 AM

Mar 2011
i think La Corda D'oro, Angelique when the hearts awake and Heart no kuni no Alice (manga) are the best!! ^^
Mar 16, 2012 2:37 AM

Aug 2011
my fav is ouran high host club because i surpisingly liked the girl they are usualy vary annoying in the reverse harem shows and the guys are cute i liked everything in the show and secound would have to be Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge it was awsome too :D

May 4, 2012 6:46 PM
Feb 2011
Ouran, Fruits Basket, Starry Sky, Hakuouki, Saiunkoku Monogatari, and Hanasakeru Seishounen
May 7, 2012 6:33 PM
Jul 2010
Hmm...so hard to choose! But if I HAD to order it, it would be:
1.) Ouran High School Host Club
2.) La corda d'oro
3.) Hanasakeru Seishonen (All the guys are GORGEOUS!) <33
4.) Saiunkoku Monogatari

I <3 my bishies!
May 26, 2012 11:51 AM
May 2012
I guess if I was to choose... first place would probably La corda d'oro tied with OHSHC. I loved them so much!! Oh, and btw, shimizu-kun's miiine!!! ^^
Jun 3, 2012 5:34 PM

Mar 2012
I haven't seen Ouran, but it seems to be a lot of people's fave - so I guess it will be my next series to watch... My fave so far would have to be Hanasakeru Seishounen
Jun 11, 2012 9:27 PM

May 2009
Hiro no Kakera and Story of Saiunkoku. Fruits Basket is good too.
Jul 4, 2012 5:05 AM
Apr 2012
All of these can be found in manga

full house kiss
Stray Love Hearts (nice art and lots of bishies)
Barajou no kiss (from the author of Stray Love Hearts)
Starry Sky (there is a one shot of this one )
Jul 18, 2012 4:06 PM

Jul 2011
I can honestly say, mine is Ouran High School Club :) :D
Jul 21, 2012 3:26 PM

Jul 2012
It's pretty hard finding one where the girl isn't a pain in the a** ; so I'm gonna go with Hanasakeru Seishounen, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Fruits Basket, Hakuouki, and Hiiro no Kakera (still waiting for season two, though ^.^)

Also, I'm really liking Arcana Famiglia ATM; so that will probably be one of my faves for reverse harem too (waiting for the rest of the eps, too!) (:
Jul 31, 2012 1:33 PM
Jun 2012
I'll say I prefer anime with main female characters who don't annoy me. I also prefer an active romance somewhere within it. The idea behind the Harem romance takes a dive if there is just friendship all around and no tension.

Saiunkoku Monogatari:
I enjoyed all of the characters in this anime, including the main. I am still searching for the rest of the series in novelizations and I can only hope I eventually find it. I love the story and I never thought a story centered around so much politics could be so amazing. Hands down the best, most in-depth cast of a series. This puts Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres to shame.

Hanasakeru Seishounen:
I did not expect the major twists and turns this anime takes. From where I stood, I expected something just outright laughable, only to be swept along by the great story-telling, intrigue and a match-making game of epic proportions... Kajika turns out to be an amazing girl and her suitors were drop-dead gorgeous.

Neo-Angelique Abyss:
I watched a lot of Angelique but while the characters were wonderful, none of the series offered anything much of a solid story. In comes Abyss, with a wonderful cast of guys and a heart-wrenchingly beautiful story... I can't get enough of it. I wish there was more.

Hakuoki:
There isn't enough words in the vocabulary to define how amazing the guys look in this anime. I -hate- the main female. She's too weak for words and frustrated me beyond belief. However, the redeeming quality lies in the male characters. I think, knowing the game backgrounds of this anime helps a great deal in my love for the series and that may make my choice very, very biased.

La Corda/ Kiniro no Corda:
This one was a toss-up. It feels like only the main character is so completely oblivious to the fact of love while everyone else looks at her like she's their everything. It annoys me to a certain extent that the series didn't go as far as to include a full blow romance, but the supporting cast of males make it too good to ignore.

Harukanaru Toki no Naka de:
I will stop all thoughts on this and tell you that I absolutely hated the series. I loved the guys, but I hated the main girl in the first 2-3 series. In comes *Maihito*, the movie, and I was absolutely blown away... now that single movie managed to add so much more substance to all the characters than a 26+ series.

Also, on the same note, I happen to LOVE the cast and main character in 3rd of the series, Kurenai no Tsuki and its sequel, Owarinaki Unmei. While I loove the way the characters look in the 3rd series, what won me over was the surprisingly strong and capable female lead. Not only was she a miko, she was a rather engaged swodrswoman. I wish the 3rd series elaborated more and included additional stories to expand on the gorgeous characters but unfortunately, it looks like the series got canned.

In the non-romance group:

Uta no Prince-Sama
Starry Sky
Ouran High(No romance you say? Well, it didn't get anywhere. :c)
Fruits Basket
Aug 7, 2012 1:51 PM
Aug 2010
Ouran High School Host Club is my all time favorite I also really like Skip Beat! I keep waiting for more manga to be released on that one but I really like the animation and I don't find the female lead annoying like in so many other animes. Saiunkoku Monogatari is also great I hope there are more seasons of that, and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Are also ones I have really enjoyed.
Aug 9, 2012 9:39 AM
Jan 2008
Saiunkuoku: One of the best series ever.

Pretty animation, beautiful character designs and one of the best female MCs ever.

============
Ouran: One of the few series that makes me laugh and that I can rewatch all over.
============

I got thru about five episodes of Hakukoki (Original series) and the female MC was okay...waiting for the dvd to come out.

But I do like Remerikuou.

However, Arcana Famiglia kind of sucks.
Mar 14, 2014 8:01 PM
Jun 2013
These are my top ten!

1. Fushigi Yuugi - Comedy, Love, riveting story
2. Hakuouki - Samsies
3. Kaichou wa Maid-sama - Samsies
4. Saiunkoku Monogatari - Samsies
5. Uta no Prince-sama - Music aspect is tons of fun
6. Kamisama Hajimemashita - I love the dynamic between the characters
7. Brothers Conflict - 13 attractive step brothers? Count me in
8. Fruits Basket - Such a sweet story
9. Ouran High School Host Club - also sweet
10. Hiiro no Kakera - interesting, but slow
Apr 7, 2014 8:15 PM

Jul 2012
You guys count Honey & Clover and Ouran as reverse harem? wutwut

UtaPri (THE SONGS)
BroCon (my first reverse harem and first "husbando")
Hakuouki (the story is legit good)
La Corda (manga, don't love the anime that much)
Apr 17, 2014 6:37 PM
Jan 2008
Honey and Clover aint' harem. Neither is Ouran.

BroCon is soooooooo trashy, melodramatic, somewhat dumb and a total soap opera....but yet I can't stop watching. LOL.

I am enjoying the hell out of Kamigami no Asobi so far.
Apr 18, 2014 5:32 AM
Jan 2013
Ouran koukou host club
Diabolik lovers
Utapri
Brothers conflict
Apr 18, 2014 5:25 PM

Apr 2014
3. Fruits Basket: 1st and one of the cutest animes I've seen. <3
2. Diabolik Lovers: Hot vampire guys o(≧∇≦)o Has really good animation and story gets really interesting towards the end.
1. KAMIGAMI NO ASOBI!!! I know its just started but I love everything about it!!
I couldnt possibly explain about how much I love it because i loovvveee everything!! Best
reverse harem evah!

KAMIGAMI NO ASOBI NUMBER 1! \(⌒∇⌒)/
Apr 26, 2014 11:26 AM

Nov 2009
Not favourite ones but quite likable are Arcana Famiglia and Hanasakeru Seishounen.
Among the recent animes I really liked Brothers Conflict.
Apr 26, 2014 2:36 PM

Jul 2012
Yeah Kamigami no Asobi shall join my favourite reverse harem list now. LOL Still unsure about La Corda Blue Sky, which I'm trying to take seriously for the music.
May 30, 2014 4:17 PM

Nov 2013
Diabolik Lovers because I like vampires and they are really hot, Kamigami no Asobi is becoming one of my favourites but it's still ongoing.

Sep 26, 2014 10:38 PM

Aug 2007
I really like KamiGami no Asobi, [I actually found about it from this club's anime relations].
Dec 28, 2016 3:06 AM

Feb 2016
Probably Akatsuki no Yona!
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
Hakuouki
Hanasakeru Seishounen

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Jan 26, 2017 10:08 PM
Apr 2016
Ouron high school host club and the wallflower are my favourites !!! Absolutely loved these shows :)
Jul 9, 2017 2:15 PM
Jan 2011
Why isn't anyone mentioning Akatsuki no Yona??? It'superb, especially the manga! Also, Ouran and Fruits basket are wonderful😍😍
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» reverse harem anime with best drawings?

alibel19 - Aug 19, 2012

9 by Black_ghk »»
May 3, 2021 4:12 AM

Sticky: » [TEMP CLOSED] Official Member Cards ( 1 2 )

xHecate - Aug 25, 2014

97 by -ViviChan- »»
Feb 20, 2021 9:53 AM

» Your least favorite RH series!!

Frost_Kiss - Jun 1, 2014

9 by -Ayu »»
Dec 28, 2016 3:03 AM

» Reverse harem with the best female lead?

kujika - Jun 7, 2012

23 by -Ayu »»
Dec 28, 2016 3:00 AM

» Your least Protagonist character!

Frost_Kiss - Jun 18, 2014

7 by -Ayu »»
Dec 28, 2016 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.