Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 28, 2012 9:05 PM

Feel free to talk about him - tell what you like him or what made you, or etc XD

Well Me.
At first, I was just a little interested since Kamiyan's the seiyuu XD
And the fanarts of him I found @ ZC're like, wow.
and guh, after I've finally catched up on the latest chapter, the way he "greeted" Kagami is like-
and then I was like

I became his fangirl since then-

he also somehow also gives mysterious feelings- and he has some dere-dere sides too
Modified by Hirieoshi, Jun 14, 2013 6:23 AM

Jul 29, 2012 12:05 AM

/insert long boring story that no one should bother reading here

At first I was always fascinated with him because I'm a sucker for mysterious characters and Akashi was definitely one of the biggest mysteries in the series. I definitely adored Akashi after that first real scene of him in chapter 113(?). I've always been a fan of slightly psychotic characters and his introduction in that chapter was definitely the definition of. xD

I think that he became one of my favorite characters (outside the series as well) after I discovered that he was a Sagittarius like myself. I'm hopelessly infatuated with astrology so I've developed sort of a bias towards characters that share my star sign. Ha ha

He's also a redhead. /punt What can I say, I have weird quirks I'm in love with and Akashi fit them all. ;u;

Jul 29, 2012 1:56 AM

My confession that was posted in Tumblr(>///<)

Jul 29, 2012 6:34 AM

THE EPIC SCISSORS!!! :>
My English is bad so please bear with it

Jul 29, 2012 9:57 PM

LOL I was going to say that! XD It's the scissors!! LOL

But seriously.. I came to like him... AH NO.. LOVE HIM.. because of his eyes!!! Reminds me of Mukuro lol and I like that type of character.. a mysterious type and not to mention.. I'm REALLY SO INTO AKASHIxKUROKO PAIRING GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *fangirling*

Jul 30, 2012 3:33 PM

Because Clazyredheadyanderescissorsss

Jul 31, 2012 10:17 PM

I just love a lot of things about Akashi~ First is the mystery about him, I absolutely looove mysterious characters. Then his look also, the heterochromia looks really awesome. And the scissors help too XD

Aug 7, 2012 1:29 AM

His "I always win therefore I'm always right" XD;; I like his look as well two coloured eyes always get me ;;
and maybe because of his extremely mystery feel to his character ><

Oct 26, 2012 10:55 AM

takureia said:
My confession that was posted in Tumblr(>///<)

XD

What made me like him? That scissors, and also his different eyes colour
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Oct 27, 2012 7:26 PM

I started liking him from fanarts on pixiv and zc~
The hair, the eyes, the height, the scissors and all the awesome things he say<3
and then I love him even more after hearing HiroC's voice=w= -arrow shoots through heart-
I also like how he's the first year captain of Rakuzan~

Oct 30, 2012 4:23 PM
His wohle appearance is interesting.. there's just something about him that is mysterious.
The way he looks, his attitude. He just got right into my heart, can't help it :D

Jan 2, 2013 1:21 PM

His demon/king/emperor and very mysterious aura. His appearance, eyes and his attitude towards everyone. I started to like him when he appeard and 'greeted' with Kagami with Midorima's scissors. And then ''Know your place'' ...arrows pierced my heart~!

Jan 8, 2013 4:38 AM
At the very first time his name/title was mentioned in the manga, I was already being all curios about what he looks like, but more likely WHO THE HELL HE IS. And right when he already made his debut to the manga, I was all like "WTF IS THIS GUY MY KOKORO CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE HE'S THE ONE FOR ME OHMYGOD".

His personality is so unique, so mysterious. What I like most about him is his absolutism and his mindset is very interesting. And last but not the very least, OF COURSE THAT G*DDAMN HAWT AND SMEXY EYES OH HIS. (人´∀`*)

(。♥‿♥。) (✿ ♥‿♥) ♥╣[-_-]╠♥

Jun 14, 2013 3:43 AM

Just gotta love all things about him XD

His seiyuu is my fave seiyuu (Kamiyan~ <3). Them looks *v* (certified bishie xD) and most of all, his personality~ he's a DoS yandere and me likes it >:))

Jun 10, 2014 6:47 AM

I like his eyes and his mysterious appearance and his attitude towards everyone :D

Jan 24, 2015 5:46 PM
The mysteriousness about him is just amazing and then those "different personalities" within his eyes! Then additionally Kamiya Hiroshi's voice which fits him perfectly! ♥

May 24, 2015 7:13 AM

I love his personality, how confident he is, how straight he is, I also love his looks. I love him.