Forum Settings
Forums

Fifth Season of Hetalia Axis Powers Announced [Update Sep 14]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 28, 2012 10:54 PM

Oct 2009
Great News , Hope it's will be better than the Previous Seasons
Jul 29, 2012 6:03 PM

Oct 2011
Man,this weekend is just filled with announcements that will fill Funimation's wallets.

Even though I'm not caught up with the series,I'm sure glad I get to see more of Hetalia.Me being a guy who loves history.

My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jul 30, 2012 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
I don't understand the fandom behind this show. I enjoy it, but the fans of this series are ridiculous.
Jul 30, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2012
Part-time_Ninja said:
I don't understand the fandom behind this show. I enjoy it, but the fans of this series are ridiculous.

That's because the majority of the fandom are teenage yaoi fangirls. This show is pretty much a yaoi shipping paradise, and they go insane over it. I like it's cuz it's fucking entertaining. Most of the fandom is just full of a bunch of girls screaming over all of their ships.
Jul 30, 2012 8:01 PM

Jul 2012
Bryce-kun said:
Hetalia: Another series that only serves fanservice. All flash no substance/depth.
LOL Another season? They must be wanting more money in their bank accounts.

What's wrong with wanting money? The franchise is popular, and they have more material to animate, so of course they'd animate another season. Sorry that not every show has substance and depth. If you're really going to judge Hetalia for that then that's you're own problem.
Jul 31, 2012 1:10 AM

May 2011
Just the news I was waiting for :D
Aug 3, 2012 9:07 PM

Apr 2011
Omg YESSSSSSS. :D I've been waiting for this announcement.
Aug 5, 2012 12:27 AM

Jul 2012
Fu*k yeah!More Germany!And what's wrong with everyone saying it's too long?An episode is maximum. 5min?!
Aug 18, 2012 12:57 PM

Mar 2009
KazolOrajia said:
Five seasons of Hetalia? How much longer are they gonna drag this out?

They better drag on with it 4EVER, FINALLY!! Season five... I've been waiting for you WAY to long <3 Though it'd rather Himaruya hurried up and design the nations we're missing >3< Hetalia is history crack, and as a history freak I know about most of the things they make fun of, unless your at least a little bit into history or have paid any attention at all in class you'll think it's hilarious. Oh but OBVIOUSLY it's nowhere near 100% accurate. And the characters are about as lovable they can get. Don't blame you who don't like it I can get why.
Either you love it or you hate it, theres not much in between unfortunately ^^''

Oh and "revive the fangirl" Pffffft- dude we never died, at least I didn't XD
Just one more thing (geez I need to shut up) if you're not excited about it, WHY THE HELL bother to even comment!? If there's something I can't stand it's haters who can't keep their mouths shut. Just because you guy's turn into a sourpuss don't spoil it for the rest of us.
TaileeAug 18, 2012 1:10 PM
Sep 13, 2012 8:07 AM

Feb 2008
Update Sep 14
According to Animated.TV News, the fifth season will be aired in 2013. The tentative title is "Hetalia The Beautiful World".

Source: Animate.TV
Sep 15, 2012 3:46 AM

May 2011
Ooo..I'm somewhat excited.
Sep 26, 2012 10:08 PM

Mar 2009
Sugoi! more hetalia yaii, old new but still amaze me :D

hillarious:
Sep 29, 2012 8:38 PM

May 2008
This season will have a different director, character designer and script writer than the previous seasons.
http://hetalia.livejournal.com/12365746.html

Director: Watanabe Hiroshi (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, Slayers Excellent/Gorgeous/Great/Return)
Character design: Oka Mariko (Ghost Hound, Jigoku Shoujo series)
Script writer: Fudeyasu Kazuyuki (B Gata H Kei, Strawberry Panic)

The official site has been updated with a new picture of Italy.
http://hetalia.com/index.htm
Oct 17, 2012 7:51 PM

Oct 2012
The fans butchered this show for me, and I dropped it after season 3. It's funny, but the fandom built it up.
Oct 23, 2012 7:46 AM

Aug 2012
People take the Hetalia fandom in generalization.
Not all the fandom is bad, I'm apart of it.. and I don't think I'm bad.
Yes there is a lot of weaboo fangirls, but there are sane fans that don't enjoy being grouped in with the crazed ones.
Anyways, I'm actually very excited for this new season! I hope Funimation will get to dub it again, because they said season 4 was the last, but they probably didn't know this 5th season was going to happen.
But what happens, happens.
Nov 11, 2012 2:15 PM

Jan 2010
So it will be only next year... aww >:
Jan 3, 2013 12:32 PM
Jan 2011
If the fans already butchered it, why have the studio actually made the effort to bishify those poor countries?:S seeing the trailer, i'm pretty sure they've gone overboard with it. blergh.
Jan 4, 2013 1:35 PM

Dec 2008
YAY^^ *Does happy dance* I KNEW THEY WOULDN'T- THEY COULDN'T- LEAVE US LIKE THAT^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Lover here^.^

Jan 4, 2013 6:51 PM

Dec 2012
kakaomasse said:
If the fans already butchered it, why have the studio actually made the effort to bishify those poor countries?:S seeing the trailer, i'm pretty sure they've gone overboard with it. blergh.

This is true in a way, the fandom went crazy with the new trailer, must be because of the new animation.

While I am not a big fan of the Hetalia fandom, I will check out this season. I just hope that one day the Latin American nations are added to this series, South America is the only continent in Hetalia that has yet to recieve its own personified nation, it bugs me because I have Latino heritage and it's a shame that Himaruya does not know much about South America. I've been waiting for it to happen a long time now. It doesn't seem that will happen anytime soon though.
Jan 9, 2013 3:12 PM

Aug 2012
Yay!! =D More England! ^.^
Jan 16, 2013 6:26 PM

Jun 2009
"Pasta!" might be the most legit answer to this.
Jun 27, 2013 11:44 AM

Feb 2012
kakaomasse said:
Believe it or not, the new art is supposed to be closer to the author's art style.

Previous art style? Yeah, NOTHING like the author's. This new art is. It's not that they're trying to 'bishify' the characters. They wanted to make it closer the original author's art style in volume 5 of the manga.
If you compare, it's pretty damn close (especially France).
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
6 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
8 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
10 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.