Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 26, 2012 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it looks like Iria is looking for even more fun. Lol @ irritated Lisara. I smell jealousy.
Jul 26, 2012 11:45 PM

Nov 2008
Iria is such a crybaby serves her right for not having real tits, and she's quite manipulative as well, all the more reasons that Quele will still be the better girl.

Lisara's jealousy is just setting in full force.

Quele has a nice perch on the very top of the school, that looks so ideal for hiding and she has her tea there for drinking in peace.

Jul 27, 2012 3:55 AM

Jul 2010
Even without the fake implants, Iria still has a nice pair of boobs. Ryosuke getting a pretend BJ from Lisara was funny to watch.
Jul 27, 2012 3:56 AM

Oct 2010
I want to see that guy hiding in the shadows. Looks like a mad man.

Looks like a Blow Job almost happened, all was missing are the pants down. Well I am sure it's a try out at it in thie episode.

Looks like Iria will be using her fake shit even after it's done for since the ED shows her like that.

Needs more action less ecchi.

BTW GIFs are done in the BLOG: (NSFW)lots of Lisara/Iria breasts. Best is the signature:

that's one heck of a genius idea.

Apparently there is now a ED Art in the spoiler
style is nicely used there. Too bad not in the anime. The girls look more mature and serious in looks.

BTW Image Stitches and Image Dump done in the BLOG (NSFW) loads of Lisara pics.
Yumekichi11Aug 9, 2012 6:06 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 27, 2012 4:51 AM

Mar 2012
So lol
Jul 27, 2012 10:01 AM

Feb 2011
I think I'm going to drop this sadly. I can usually last 5 episodes... but this is just kinda... not for me.

The plot is barely there, just demon girls wanting to steal energy and for some reason they are trying to kill each other along the way. If it's all about power struggles within the demon world, I get that, but the way they're going about presenting the story is something to be desired.

Not to mention the heroine getting her ass handed to her every single fight, only to have the MC save her every single time with his "erection" energy. I understand she may have a tsun attitude being from a noble demon's family, but given the MC is giving a ton of energy at an incredible rate, the least she could be was thankful.

From her actions the claim of her going to save him from his certain death in three months appeared to be pure bullshit. She's shown no care to anyone other than the other demon, and the contract made did not include the bind of saving the MC's life.

Holy hell High School DxD at least had something a bit more to the battles and adventures, along with a memorable cast of characters.
RexkyJul 27, 2012 8:52 PM
Jul 27, 2012 1:09 PM

Jun 2012
needs more subs. It's been like 12 hours. fml. Seemed like an alright episode from what I (couldn't) understand
Jul 27, 2012 2:27 PM
Mar 2012
Lisara! MOE!
When it comes to fanservice~ this anime is definitely a big 10/10 !
Jul 27, 2012 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
Nooo Iria! Say it aint so!

Well, atleast there's still Mina for boob service :D

All in all, as an ecchi/fanservice lover this show WINS.
Jul 27, 2012 8:20 PM

Feb 2012
I'll start off with saying Lisara > Iria any day. Even if her big boobs where real I would feel the same. I don't get why people like big boobs :S They ain't that great lol.

Anyways about the episode I was a little confused at the end but, are they saying Ryosuke is really smart or something and, they just don't want people to know since it will hurt is perv rep?
Jul 27, 2012 8:27 PM

Jan 2012
Freakin hilarious is the only word that I have to describe this episode!
Jul 27, 2012 8:37 PM
Jun 2011
he put his kingdom in her face loooooooooool
Jul 27, 2012 8:39 PM
Jun 2008
this week ep

iria now going same school with ryosuke & lisara yea also search for rare person.
during which iria using her Kurumu skills to get ryosuke.
then lisara seem might found then monster attack.
look like yikes til ryosuke to the rescue yet he more powerful when it come to lisara warmness.
cause of he over 9000 & enter the kingdom of ryosuke!!!
boom goes the monster & of iria has been have fake cup wearer & different accent.
yet ryosuke still like cause it all soft warmness.
back to search it was just ryosuke being leader of perv.

next ep seem tasty till oh no hanging choke ryosuke?!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 27, 2012 8:50 PM

Jun 2012
I felt like I was watching borderline hentai at the blow job.
Jul 27, 2012 8:56 PM
Jul 2012
Ryosuke is the smartest guy in the school and the genius that comes once in about 100+ years but hes clueless. Nobody says anything to him cuz hes a non stop Perv lol. The running joke is lisara is trying to find the special person to make a contract with and the real special person is Ryosuke. Lisara leads always end up being Ryosuke she needs to see hes the one lol.
Jul 27, 2012 9:11 PM
Sep 2010
This episode was crazy lol I suppose it was a bj after all.
Jul 27, 2012 9:15 PM

Feb 2012
Just what every girl needs magic breast pads!
Jul 27, 2012 9:55 PM

Nov 2011
And..yeah. I'm dropping this. I think I gave it a good enough try after 4.

I was hoping that this plot would at least go somewhere in 4 episodes, but it's just plain bad. Every episode it is literally the same routine. It'd be better if they at least tried to do something different in the fights. But they don't.

Disappointing, because I had high hopes after reading the manga. Oh well.
Jul 27, 2012 10:11 PM

Dec 2010
BALLS TO THE FACE!

Hilarious episode.

Jul 27, 2012 10:48 PM

Jun 2012
his kingdom was sparkling
Jul 27, 2012 11:33 PM

Jul 2009
Fcken hilarious. But HNGHHHHH, LISARA.
Jul 28, 2012 1:05 AM

Apr 2012
In their tongue her name was bobby-cradle...

Kingdomborn.

3/5

They talk about a sword called Graham that was once in the posession of some God of War. Is that Kratos? Ares? Mars (that is also Ares)? Should we google that?

TAKE IT ALL. *Forced deepthroat threw pants* MY KINGDOM... IT'S SPARKLING!

DET ACENT, IT BURNS MAH 'ARS. NARM, NARM!

The same fighting pattern.

Not even the paper-thick plot that most harems/ecchi have. It even lacks this.

Pantyshots are like always missing... Damn, I don't want only boobs.

EDIT: Now I understand why he wasn't getting a boner LOL. I think in his subconscious he knew they were fake. XD it's not because he's in love with Lisara (which he is, but you can always get boners from other girls).
ImmahnoobJul 28, 2012 3:58 AM

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 28, 2012 1:21 AM

May 2010
the thing that are said in this are just straight out dumb but for some reason i dont mined, i wounder why that is,,,,,,,,,, "Cough Cough" Boob

I was Hustled man, they where Fake.... still dont mine

This anime is not going anywhere is it? *FacePalm*

Balls Balls Balls Balls of steel haha
HydnlifeJul 28, 2012 1:34 AM
Jul 28, 2012 1:52 AM

Apr 2010
Jul 28, 2012 2:01 AM

Jul 2011
Fake tits <3

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 28, 2012 2:05 AM
Aug 2010
Lisara is clearly the best and LOL @ the fake tits!
Jul 28, 2012 2:12 AM

Apr 2011
These kind of anime always make me grin and laugh with joy. (And a boner)
Also I still see Ryosuke as a fucking tool since he fell for such a Tig Ol' Bitty story.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jul 28, 2012 3:46 AM

Dec 2011
Didnt expect Iria's tits were fake.
Though I kind of expected Ryousuke is one of the special people they look for...
He is the leader of that club! Ahahahahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2012 4:08 AM
Dec 2010
Looks like his energy is not just from ero-power, but more like tsundere love
Jul 28, 2012 5:21 AM

Jul 2012
Look at my "Kingdom" - he really did not think that one through, did he?
Jul 28, 2012 6:20 AM

May 2010
Just knew it.
Jul 28, 2012 6:21 AM

Jan 2009
Rexky said:
I think I'm going to drop this sadly. I can usually last 5 episodes... but this is just kinda... not for me.

The plot is barely there, just demon girls wanting to steal energy and for some reason they are trying to kill each other along the way. If it's all about power struggles within the demon world, I get that, but the way they're going about presenting the story is something to be desired.

Not to mention the heroine getting her ass handed to her every single fight, only to have the MC save her every single time with his "erection" energy. I understand she may have a tsun attitude being from a noble demon's family, but given the MC is giving a ton of energy at an incredible rate, the least she could be was thankful.

From her actions the claim of her going to save him from his certain death in three months appeared to be pure bullshit. She's shown no care to anyone other than the other demon, and the contract made did not include the bind of saving the MC's life.

Holy hell High School DxD at least had something a bit more to the battles and adventures, along with a memorable cast of characters.

It is more about the Ecchi and comedy, dont tell me you really came here expecting a deep plot?

LoL well that is a fail on your part.
Jul 28, 2012 8:42 AM
May 2012
one of my favourites this season,
it excels at showing explicit ecchi without any censors and random comedy, what do you want more?
9/10 for this episode in terms of enjoyment x)
Jul 28, 2012 9:29 AM

Jan 2012
Rexky said:

I have to agree that.....Watching an Ecchi series does have those downsides of pushing away plots for fanservice, But I wouldn't go as far as to stop watching it though. Mostly because, i expected it to be like that as soon as i started watching, and two, I'm only watching it for the Ryosuke x Lisara moments, and then at the end of the series they pronounce their love for each other :). Everything in between (fighting, fanservice, powers, plot), is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.
Jul 28, 2012 9:55 AM

Apr 2010
Why in the world am I still watching this..
Jul 28, 2012 10:04 AM

Apr 2012
DarthVantos said:
Rexky said:

It is more about the Ecchi and comedy, dont tell me you really came here expecting a deep plot?

LoL well that is a fail on your part.

Expecting plot and expecting at least paper thin plot are two different things...

I'm a total big fan of Ecchi/Harem/Comedy. This fails on Ecchi and is mediocre on Comedy with no plot or character development.

DarthVantos is right. Of course he could have gave more credit to Highschool DxD.

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 10:13 AM

Jun 2009
Fucking sparkling kingdoms with subtle bj lost it for me.

Coupled with Hiro Shimono's hilarious VA of pervert MC makes this show entertaining.
Jul 28, 2012 10:52 AM
Jan 2011
Well ten, I guess this leaves the childhood friend to have big bouncing melons.
Jul 28, 2012 11:52 AM

May 2010
So she was a flat chest no wonder Illia is so irritated with Lisara
Jul 28, 2012 11:53 AM

Apr 2012
MyAmy said:
So she was a flat chest no wonder Illia is so irritated with Lisara

A flat chest that can't even speak proper Japanese.

That's so sad...

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 12:55 PM

Feb 2010
My god, Lisara is weak.

Fine if she is almost defeated in the first episode but it's happened in every episode so far, she would of easily been beaten if it's wasn't for Ryousuke.

Plus I dislike her as well, I would easily put her as one of the worst characters of the season.

This is same old stuff we've had these past few episodes as well and it's really frustrating, I can see myself dropping it.
Jul 28, 2012 12:56 PM

Apr 2012
Reevothemusefan said:
My god, Lisara is weak.

Fine if she is almost defeated in the first episode but it's happened in every episode so far, she would of easily been beaten if it's wasn't for Ryousuke.

Plus I dislike her as well, I would easily put her as one of the worst characters of the season.

This is same old stuff we've had these past few episodes as well and it's really frustrating, I can see myself dropping it.

Oh come on, boobs are always the best. Don't drop it...! Give it a 1 at least for the boobs.

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 1:16 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Reevothemusefan said:
My god, Lisara is weak.

Oh come on, boobs are always the best. Don't drop it...! Give it a 1 at least for the boobs.

Haha, don't worry, I get through most of the series I watch. :D

But, it's pretty much what i've just mentioned that I really don't like. Funny at times though I admit.
Jul 28, 2012 1:59 PM

Apr 2012
Reevothemusefan said:
Immahnoob said:
Reevothemusefan said:
My god, Lisara is weak.

Haha, don't worry, I get through most of the series I watch. :D

But, it's pretty much what i've just mentioned that I really don't like. Funny at times though I admit.

Yes, the same fighting pattern is annoying, same with the characters, they're two dimensional and there is not even a paper thick plot.

Comedy is mediocre, fanservice sucks.

That is all.

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 2:01 PM

Aug 2010
I lol'd a lot this episode.
Jul 28, 2012 2:02 PM

Aug 2009
I don't understand why some complain about this show.
Fighting? I definitely don't watch it for that. To be honest, I don't even like the shounen genre.
I watch this because of the relationship between MC and Lisara. It's slowly progressing every ep.
And I definitely don't mind the hentai undertones ;-)
And generally, I'm also impressed that Lisara hasn't giant, huge tits like other ecchi show main characters (*cough* DxD), but rather has a fine breast size. And we get to see them almost every ep. Nice!^^
Only thing I wish for is more perverted stuff to happen between those two. First ep was nice with boob fondling, need more of that ;-)
And hopefully, in the end of the series both will be honest to their feelings for each other :3
Jul 28, 2012 2:17 PM

Jun 2012
I hope that the plot or something picks up. Guilty pleasure shows are fun and all, but this one is really leaving a lot to be desired in all the other areas.
Jul 28, 2012 2:36 PM

Jan 2008
I lol'd so hard when he slammed Lisara's face into his crotch. FULL POWER CHAAARRRGGGEEEE!!!! TAKE IT ALL!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL. and the tone she had when she was speaking while it happen... oh dang.
Jul 28, 2012 5:28 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode, but I must admit that Lisara just isn't doing it for me as a female main character. She just isn't really showing out as likable to me, and just doesn't seem to be growing chemistry with MC. Ilia was ok, but the boobs were fake and she was a manipulative bitch, so oh well.

Still on team Mina though, MC needs to notice her, cause I'll gladly take her. Give me 2 mins maybe even 3...all I need to get her pregnant.
Jul 28, 2012 5:54 PM

Feb 2012
This show might be somewhat cliche, but I'm really enjoying it :D

lol this episode is full of laughs
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.