Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 25, 2012 4:42 PM

Nov 2010
Haha im glad everyone likes the themes
so but if you have any suggestions faith we can change it
we have until the 27th

by then sokka will put them in the le list on that day

“There is a meaning behind everything that happens. However, there are very few people who understand everything. To search for the meaning behind every event that happens… it’s a daunting task even to imagine it. However, noticing that there is meaning behind everything that happens… that in itself is meaningful. There is a meaning in wondering why.”-Yuuko-xxxHolic

Oct 26, 2012 3:28 PM

Jun 2008
Nope, I'm fine with the already suggested themes~ *in the middle of making the cards*
Oct 27, 2012 5:48 AM

Jun 2008
Tongue LE Cards

Lots of cards this time~ xD
Oct 27, 2012 3:15 PM

Nov 2010
Ok faith XD and thanks

“There is a meaning behind everything that happens. However, there are very few people who understand everything. To search for the meaning behind every event that happens… it’s a daunting task even to imagine it. However, noticing that there is meaning behind everything that happens… that in itself is meaningful. There is a meaning in wondering why.”-Yuuko-xxxHolic

Oct 28, 2012 9:30 PM

Nov 2010

UPDATES

LE LIST WILL BE UP SOON
NEWSLETTER TO STAFF WILL BE SENT OUT SOON
INFO ON THE NEW LAYOUT WILL BE POSTED SOON

I ALSO REMOVED SOME ADMINS
AND WILL BE NEEDING NEW STAFF SO
IM THINKING OF SENDING NEWSLETTERS TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE CLUB AGAIN LISTING THIS WILL BE THE LAST NEWSLETTER THEY WILL RECIEVE AND SAYING WE NEED STAFF, SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER , AND INFO ON THE CLUBS ANIVER

SO WHAT DO YALL THINK? SHOULD I SEND NEWSLETTERS TO ALL THE MEMBERS SINCE WE HAVE ALOT OF MEMBERS BUT NOT ALOT HELP SO MAYBE SOMEONE WILL APPLY???

Oct 28, 2012 9:53 PM

Apr 2011
I think instead of sending out a newsletter, it would be easier to just open a thread requesting certain jobs be filled out by any members who wish to do them.
Example:
Staff Needed (Apply Here)
We need Cardmakers
Newsletter makers and/or deliverers
Layout maker(s)
Post a comment below and show me a sample of your work Cardmakers (etc.)
Oct 28, 2012 9:56 PM

Nov 2010
Yea thats a good idea but
the newsletter will let them know to apply
they just wont click on the club and apply just randomly
its better to send a letter to inform them on it

Oct 28, 2012 10:04 PM

Apr 2011
I guess yeah. ^^; Would you like me to make and deliver a newsletter?
I have the LE list up now!
Oct 28, 2012 10:26 PM

Nov 2010
Yes but im trying to see if we will get a new layout before
u send the newsletter so it can include everything on the nov agenda

and hopfully life4death will help u with it if we decide to send them
since it will be alot

i will get back to u on that

Oct 29, 2012 3:04 PM

Jun 2008
Oct 30, 2012 5:08 PM

Apr 2011
I was thinking that maybe for our anniversary we should have all our cardmakers participate. Even if not all of them can make more than 1 or 2 cards I think that's fine. But it's a big event, so it would be nice to have everyone in on it. =^-^=
Oct 31, 2012 5:51 PM

Mar 2012
Hello everyone! I'm new to the staff ^_^ Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm jackiebanae ~ you can call me jackie if you'd like.

I was wondering how things worked in this club? Do you have a place already up for cards or do you wait til the day before an edition is supposed to open to post a thread and prepare or how do you do it here?
Oct 31, 2012 6:20 PM

Jun 2008
Welcome to the club~ ^^
I guess it's a more spontaneous thing here. xD Well, the thread is usually created before the edition is supposed to be opened (sometimes, it's being delayed, e.g. if there's no one or only few people who made cards), that could be a week before, too. Sometimes that person is one of the cardmakers who decided to make cards for the edition and just finished making the cards and wants to get rid of them quickly but it could also be just a random staff member.
Oct 31, 2012 8:17 PM

Mar 2012
so there is no set way of how you do it then? wouldn't it be easier if there was? in one of the clubs that I help run, the theme list thread for staff only is where we have posts below it where we prepare the opening of the LE's so cardmakers can add the cards when they make them. I find it convenient, and do it for my club as well. But we only keep it to where it is 1-2 week(s) ahead of the date.
Nov 1, 2012 6:53 AM

Apr 2011
hello minna~ xDD
I'm back from being inactive and sorry for such long absence... I am one of the Card Deliverers, sooo if anyone wants me to deliver for them you can tell me ^_^
Nov 1, 2012 6:59 AM

Jun 2008
^ Welcome back~

@ jackiebanae: I guess it would be, but with delays that happen from time to time, things would get out of order again >< Well, up until now everything has worked so far XD Hm, you mean the cardmakers post their cards right away in the thread with the list of the themes for the editions? :O (That should be this one for us I guess) We've been posting them in this thread here for now (like I did earlier)... Maybe it'd be even better if there was one thread for the staff, one for the list of the themes and one for the codes of the cards or something. It happened once that the codes I posted here weren't noticed and the thread was opened without my cards, so then I made a new thread some other time :O
Nov 1, 2012 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
Long time no see minna-san!!

Welcome to the club jackie :)
Just like face_faith was saying we sign up in the LE list and then we post in this thread. Usually loveless opens the the thread or she asks someone to do it if she can't and that person is responsible to go through this thread and find the cards and put it in the new thread.
But maybe we can change that since we all did that because the bbcode wasn't working back then and everything would get messed up.
Nov 1, 2012 11:25 AM

Jul 2011
Yeah I think it would be better if we made a thread for where we will put the cards, In the first post we can have all the LE's we've done, all the LE's that haven't been done and so on, and of course, that month's LE's theme calendar.

And the following posts will each have a LE theme from the calendar above.

That's how it is in other clubs and I find it easier and better.

oh and @jackiebane welcome to the club!
Nov 1, 2012 12:35 PM

Nov 2010
WOW such activty today haha

Well i agree
we can deff make a thread then
for posting cards only

yall are welcome to make one

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE

AND we will send a newsletter to everyone
probably on the 3rd

life4death will be in charge of the banner contest sign ups and poll

Nov 1, 2012 3:50 PM

Jul 2011
Well I make the Card Post Thread.
However I have no idea how to do the text layout for the first post so that everyone knows what to do n such.

Feel free to "improvise".

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=512197
Nov 1, 2012 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ^_^

I am glad that by me asking a question about posting cards may have helped make things easier??
Nov 3, 2012 6:05 PM

Jul 2011
yes i think lol.
Nov 3, 2012 6:08 PM

Jul 2011
PS what is Lotus??

Oh and for the xxxHolic card edition. what shall it be?
Special Edition (SE)? Year Edition (YE)? Anniversary Edition (AE)? Year Anniversary Edition (YAE)?
Or just LE? RE?
Nov 4, 2012 3:05 PM

Jun 2008
MoonxArtemis said:
PS what is Lotus??

The flower, I'm guessing :O

I added my cards to the new thread and I changed the importance to "sticky" while I was at it :O Everything might be more organised like this, but if it's only one or two people taking part in the LEs (like right now), wouldn't it be easier to just make a thread when you're done or add your cards if one is already existing...?
Nov 4, 2012 7:15 PM

Jul 2011
Ohh ok, I see.

And I think for right now yeah that would be ok, but hopefully we'll get the staff to be active again and are we going to recruit more staff?
And then we'll need it. And it's also for when even though your cards are ready, but you don't have time to open the LE on that day, that way any of the staff can open it for you. The cards and codes will be ready.

I guess something like that.
Nov 5, 2012 6:18 AM

Nov 2010
Yes the flower

and moon it can be SE OR AE XD

We probably wont have a layout for this month
but we can still open the le's and have the banner contest
i will still try to find someone to do the layout

Nov 5, 2012 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
Opening contest now
Nov 7, 2012 4:31 AM

Jun 2008
MoonxArtemis said:
And I think for right now yeah that would be ok, but hopefully we'll get the staff to be active again and are we going to recruit more staff?
And then we'll need it. And it's also for when even though your cards are ready, but you don't have time to open the LE on that day, that way any of the staff can open it for you. The cards and codes will be ready.

I hope so, but whether I post my cards in the thread for the LE or in the new separate thread doesn't make a difference to me :O

Oh, and, shall I make a thread for and then open the Tongue LE? Since I'm the only one who made cards for it :O I would have asked earlier, but I didn't have any access to the internet then... OTL
Nov 7, 2012 8:50 AM

Jul 2011
lol i think it would be ok to open it. Yeah it looks like only you are doing the Tongue LE.
Nov 7, 2012 10:53 AM

Nov 2010
i cant find anyone to do the layout for this month
but im still searching and int he mean time
should we take the old one down?
and just put a huge banner up with xxxholic on there until we get a new one???

Nov 7, 2012 1:31 PM

Jul 2011
Yeah sure! A change is needed, and a simple one won't hurt.
Nov 9, 2012 8:05 AM

Jun 2008
I'll just post the LE now~ x'D

Well, looks like people like the current layout but if it'll stay that way forever, people might really believe this club is inactive XD
Nov 11, 2012 12:31 PM

Nov 2010
Face can u make the xxxholic banner
you can just put that its the aniiver
and whatever else you like

i wont be on till wensday
all my cards will be late but they are coming out

Nov 14, 2012 3:45 PM

Mar 2012
I hope you all don't mind that I opened the LE I am in (Computer LE)... it is already 2 days past when it was supposed to open and I thought someone else was supposed to be doing it too so I waited.
Nov 14, 2012 11:24 PM

Jul 2011
hm...crap...i completely forgot I had some LE's due. OH well, I'll make my own LE's later, maybe the weekend. :(.
Nov 16, 2012 6:35 PM

Nov 2010
My le's will deff be late since im doing alot of papers this week

and yea make sure if the due date comes up
if no one else opens yall are deff more than welcome to open it urself XD

thanks everyone

Nov 16, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 2008
LoveLessPain said:
Face can u make the xxxholic banner
you can just put that its the aniiver
and whatever else you like

^ I noticed this only a few hours ago XD
But now I'm done! ¦D Now I can go to sleep without regrets...zzZZz~ XD
(I hope there's one of them that's okay xD)
Nov 20, 2012 5:31 PM

Apr 2011
I'm really sorry about my hiatus! My health is not so good right now, so I spend all my time trying to catch up on schoolwork. I'll try and help out closer to the end of the month as much as I can! >o<
Nov 25, 2012 2:45 PM

Jul 2011
I'm going to go on hiatus for about a month, maybe less. I'm just taking a break from MAL and anime and all that. But I promise I'll be back, sorry if I've inconvenienced you. Have a Happy Christmas if I don't make it back by then! :D
Dec 4, 2012 3:42 AM

Nov 2010
SokkaMushroom said:
I'm really sorry about my hiatus! My health is not so good right now, so I spend all my time trying to catch up on schoolwork. I'll try and help out closer to the end of the month as much as I can! >o<

Ok thats fine get better sokka XD

MoonxArtemis said:
I'm going to go on hiatus for about a month, maybe less. I'm just taking a break from MAL and anime and all that. But I promise I'll be back, sorry if I've inconvenienced you. Have a Happy Christmas if I don't make it back by then! :D

Ok moon thanks for helping out so far XD
see u then XD

FOR THE MONTH OF DEC
IF THE CARD MAKERS WANT TO MAKE CARDS THEY CAN
BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO IF U DONT WANT SINCE I WONT BE ON FOR A WHILE ALSO HOPFULLY I WILL HAVE TIME ONCE IM ON BREAK FROM FINALS

Mar 12, 2013 10:52 PM

Jul 2011
Hey sup people. Ok for Sukitte Ii Na Yo. Since there isn't that many good quality pictures I only did one. Here it is.

MoonXArtemis
Limited till post #27

Mar 13, 2013 1:25 AM

Mar 2011
thanks moon. i have added ur casd to a closed post.
]
Mar 13, 2013 2:08 AM

Nov 2010
thanks everyone XD

Mar 14, 2013 3:00 PM

Mar 2013
I added Eyes to the SE list for March 18th... I hope that's okay! :D
CARD DELIVERIES WILL BE SLOW FOR THE NEXT WEEK... SORRY ABOUT THAT! >o<
Mar 15, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 2011
should I open the Sukitte Ii Na Yo. LE?
Mar 15, 2013 1:04 PM

Nov 2010
Yes plz open the le's that are suppose to be open today someone
im on through my tab and my net is off

Mar 18, 2013 1:55 PM

Nov 2010
I WONT BE ON SINCE NET IS STILL OFF...MAYBE IT WILL TOWARDS END OF WEEK

BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND A REMINDER TO ALL THE BANNER CONTESTANTS AND REMIND THEM THEY HAVE ONE MORE DAY TO SUBMIT THEIR BANNERS

THEN ON THE 20TH OPEN WHAT NEEDS TO BE OPEN
LIKE THE BANNER POLL AND LE'S

SOMEONE WILL NEED TO SEND NEWSLETTERS TO THOSE WHO SIGNED UP
LETTING THEM KNOW TO GO VOTE AND LE'S ARE STILL OPEN AND SO ON XD

CIAO!

Mar 19, 2013 11:49 PM

Jul 2011
I can't tell if they did it or not, but if not I'll do it tomorrow and open LE's for tomorrow.

If you have cards for the Kamisama no Memochou LE just add them to the post i just made.

Also..we need more games lol.
Mar 20, 2013 2:48 AM

Nov 2010
THANKS MOON

HELLO EVERYONE NET STILL OFF BUT IM USING SOME RANDOM PERSONS WIFI XD

HEY MOON DONT FORGET WHEN U DO A CONTEST THAT U HAVE A POLL
WHEN U MAKE THE THREAD IT'LL HAVE SHOW POLL ON THERE

YES WE DO NEED MORE GAMES
I'LL LOOK FOR SOME NEW ONES LATER THIS WEEK

Mar 20, 2013 9:57 PM

Jul 2011
Ok also i have no idea how to do a newsletter. anyone??
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Counting ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SayaWingX - Nov 4, 2011

4520 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 10:17 PM

Sticky: » Membercards ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Face_Faith - Aug 3, 2011

263 by XXsalimXX »»
Dec 22, 2020 11:38 PM

Sticky: » STAFF NEEDED (APPLY HERE)

LoveLessPain - Sep 30, 2011

36 by AnnoyingTiger88 »»
Sep 16, 2015 11:12 PM

Sticky: » NEWSLETTERS SIGN UPS [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 )

LoveLessPain - Sep 30, 2011

141 by LainLawliet »»
Jun 15, 2014 10:16 PM

» GAME OF RIDDLES [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

LoveLessPain - Mar 9, 2013

57 by RulenneClarissa »»
Jun 8, 2014 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.