Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 25, 2012 2:45 AM

Jun 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HE IS REALLY DEAD. KUBO DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Meanwhile, Kenpachi is here. No need for Bankai. Kenpachi too strong.
Jul 25, 2012 2:49 AM
May 2012
What' s the name of the sternritter kenpachi killed?

Nope, Byakya isn't dead. Kubo needs some dramatic events to show Quincy power.

I mean, Orihime may come anytime and heal him if he's alive, so...no problem here.
Jul 25, 2012 3:05 AM

Mar 2011
Impressive chapter. Not so many stuff included in it so the story didn't really progress but the emotion in it was decent. My bet is that Byakuya did die.

Edit: Do people actually believe that Kenpachi stands a chance? Oh boy..he is about to get the beating of his life and most propably he will also die. That's the last boss no matter his identity. Eyepatch or not Ken is going down.
KanicJul 25, 2012 3:09 AM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 25, 2012 3:09 AM

Sep 2007
KENPACHI !
Jul 25, 2012 3:12 AM

Feb 2012
Kanic said:
Do people actually believe that Kenpachi stands a chance? Oh boy..he is about to get the beating of his life and most propably he will also die. That's the last boss no matter his identity. Eyepatch or not Ken is going down.

I think at this moment no one stands a chance against the beard dude but he can kick the sternritter's asses.
Jul 25, 2012 3:16 AM

Mar 2009
I doubt he's really dead.
Jul 25, 2012 3:24 AM

May 2012
Wouldn't be surprised if his he stays dead. But I'm hoping he doesn't.
Jul 25, 2012 3:28 AM
Jun 2009
Icebreaker93 said:
Who care about cocky bastard Byakuya.The real boss is here Kenpachi if he dies i will drop this manga.And who said that in Bleach no one dies?

yeh like what, after 500 chapters?
Jul 25, 2012 3:40 AM

Dec 2009
Kenpachiiiiiiiiii
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 25, 2012 3:54 AM

May 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I still have hope that this isnt the end for Byakuya.

Kenpachi coming in, epic.

cant wait.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 25, 2012 4:22 AM

Apr 2008
KEN-CHAN SAVE US! ;___:
Jul 25, 2012 4:24 AM

Aug 2007
I really doubt Byakuya's dead. Even if he is, though, it doesn't reall, matter to me :/ I like the guy, but it's war and even the strongest die in war. I also do not think that Kenpachi will win, but he also won't die. He will just get his ass kicked before Ichigo will come to the rescue :p
Jul 25, 2012 4:28 AM
Feb 2010
bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.

Naruto wants to use this war to let the current generation become legends and to settle things. Not necessarily an all out war between good vs evil like Bleach.
Jul 25, 2012 4:31 AM

Sep 2011
eucalyptustree16 said:
bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.

Naruto wants to use this war to let the current generation become legends and to settle things. Not necessarily an all out war between good vs evil like Bleach.

Bleach was never about good vs evil -- it is far from that simplistic description.
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Jul 25, 2012 4:55 AM

Sep 2011
Feels like I'm the only one here deeply concerned with Byakuya's death. I mean, NO! Are you fucking kidding me, Kubo? If you don't, go die. Byakuya is my fave Bleach's character. Now, when the plot's pretty lame, and gets me bored, Byakuya was the only thing that kept me reading this manga. If he's dead, that reason'll be gone, I can easily drop it. And yet... This is truly a shameful way to die. Shinjirarenai. Arienai.

But it's Kubo we're talking about. In Bleach death in most cases isn't actually death when it comes to good guys. Damn Hinamori has died twice already and unfortunately hasn't yet made it to the other side. That's why I'm not gonna believe he's dead until he's 100% officially confirmed dead. And if he is, well...

I do hope Ken-chan's kicking those bastard's asses next chap. ^_^
The more people one loves, the weaker that person becomes (c).
Jul 25, 2012 5:03 AM

Sep 2011
It simply amazed the crap out of me click here if you wanna see my Chapter review of Bleach 502 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDre2W71-No&list=UUjnUNIbUjix6LTlKGrpPuqA&index=1&feature=plcp
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 5:06 AM

Oct 2007
Noooooo!
Can't believe Byakuya is dead 0___0 but not sure if Kubo is trolling us >_>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 5:13 AM
Jul 2012
Dokubachi said:
eucalyptustree16 said:
bonifide said:

Bleach was never about good vs evil -- it is far from that simplistic description.

bleach is simple
Jul 25, 2012 5:19 AM
Oct 2011
It might be too late for this but I brought to make things (aka plot-holes by some people) clear, this was mentioned in an old official character book about Soul Society:
People can also be killed as regular Humans are, though they are capable of surviving wounds that would normally be considered fatal.

lots of information (that should've been told in the manga) were mentioned in the character books so if anyone have any things he's wondering he can go to bleach.wikia.com and search for what you want, here's SS's page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Society (check the overview, reference 3 for more info about SS)
---------------

Byakuya has been fucked hard by Senbonzakura (I don't think he's dead though), Renji was defeated but his Bankai wasn't taken, Rukia was attacked by a Quincy while she dropped her guard after she felt Byaku's Reiatsu dropping down, and SS's strongest bastard who doesn't need a Bankai to fight appears.. was a great chapter.
Candor123Jul 25, 2012 11:01 AM
Jul 25, 2012 5:20 AM

Mar 2009
No. Just no.
Jul 25, 2012 5:22 AM

Mar 2012
Felt sad while watched Byakuya's lost... I would be upset if he died, because a lot of my fave died in anime/manga >_>

Kenny, you better don't die >.<
Do not worry, be happy ~
Jul 25, 2012 5:34 AM

Mar 2011
KILL THEM ALL SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY BEARDED MAN
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 25, 2012 5:37 AM
Feb 2012
Sora_Namari said:
Feels like I'm the only one here deeply concerned with Byakuya's death. I mean, NO! Are you fucking kidding me, Kubo? If you don't, go die. Byakuya is my fave Bleach's character. Now, when the plot's pretty lame, and gets me bored, Byakuya was the only thing that kept me reading this manga. If he's dead, that reason'll be gone, I can easily drop it. And yet... This is truly a shameful way to die. Shinjirarenai. Arienai.

But it's Kubo we're talking about. In Bleach death in most cases isn't actually death when it comes to good guys. Damn Hinamori has died twice already and unfortunately hasn't yet made it to the other side. That's why I'm not gonna believe he's dead until he's 100% officially confirmed dead. And if he is, well...

in most cases most of MAL user complain about no MC being kill then when one does get kill they complain abou how that MC was killed off. Make ur decision killl them off? or leave them alive..
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Jul 25, 2012 5:44 AM

Mar 2011
hewhodoesnotcare said:
Sora_Namari said:

in most cases most of MAL user complain about no MC being kill then when one does get kill they complain abou how that MC was killed off. Make ur decision killl them off? or leave them alive..

Nope, I'm all for it. Kill them all for all I care. It will make room for the actual main cast (chado, innoue, ishida). They have been useless trash for far too long. Come SS's destruction attention might shift towards their side
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 25, 2012 5:47 AM

Dec 2009
I still don't believe Byakuya is dead, I'm sure Kubo will make a plotkai for let him survive.

Oh, finally, Kenpachi. This is getting good. No lame bankai for Kenpachi, only pure strength and craziness.
Jul 25, 2012 5:57 AM

Apr 2010
So when's Aizen coming back?!
Jul 25, 2012 6:02 AM

Feb 2012
Kenpachi solos. Still disappointed that Kubo didn't show what happened to Urahara though...
Jul 25, 2012 6:09 AM

Oct 2011
Well, if Kubo went as far as butchering Byakuya with his own Bankai, he might as well let him die. Also, the chapter is titled 'Falling Soul'; and the fact that he apologized... He's gotta be dead.
Jul 25, 2012 6:09 AM

Oct 2011
I never cared about Byakuya anyway, still, i find it hard to believe that Tite would kill one of the most popular characters in the series. Now, time for some Kenpachi ownage with kendo!!!!!
Jul 25, 2012 6:15 AM

Jan 2011
Oh woooow. I'm fucking love Kubo if Byakuya is actually dead. He got owned so badly though, the amount of blood covering his whole body is unbelievable. Can't possibly see him survive this monstrous attack, srsly.

The last 2 pages, FUCK YEAH! The beast has finally arrived, Kenpachi my man! >=D
He doesn't need a bankai to beat the crap outta anyone. :)
Really enjoyed this chapter.
Jul 25, 2012 6:36 AM

Jun 2012
I don't know how powerful that boss quincy is, but even though I don't expect Kenpachi to defeat him, I sure hope he makes him work for his win!

Also, the only beating Kenpachi got so far was at the hands of Ichigo, so I'd rank him #2 power-wise.

Inoue is good for healing, but there's no way Ishida and Chad compare to Kenpachi.... EVER!

EDIT: May I point out that Kenpachi doesn't even have a scratch on him? He's not even panting at all!
Jul 25, 2012 6:46 AM

Nov 2011
I don't care about Byakuya, but I will drop this manga if Kenpachi die !!
ah, Kubo gave Kenpachi some cool points this chapter, i am happy about that,,
but we still have some other cool captain,, Byakuya, Soifon, Komamura and Shiro-chan just the lame captain, i don't give a damn about them !

and by the way, for instance i think it was Ulquiorra LOL http://i998.mangareader.net/bleach/502/bleach-3476935.jpg
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jul 25, 2012 6:52 AM
Oct 2011
prism2525 said:
EDIT: May I point out that Kenpachi doesn't even have a scratch on him? He's not even panting at all!
Add to that that he killed 2 Sternritter. (I thought that was 1 at first, turned out they're 2)
Candor123Jul 25, 2012 6:56 AM
Jul 25, 2012 6:53 AM

Jun 2007
Hell yeah! While they are having trouble with just one Quincy, Kenpachi killed two of them already! Though I think Kubo is going to kill him soon.. *gulp*
Jul 25, 2012 6:58 AM

Sep 2009
Finally Pussykuya died....he's dead people, deal with it

It wasn't really much of a surprise since that guy pretty much rendered him useless by stealing his bankai and there was 0% chance Byakuya could actually go up against that monster without his bankai.

Renji can die as well, I don't give a shit about him.....but I wonder who did Rukia in?

I don't really expect that many captains to survive against the quincies aside from Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake.

But Kenpachi was fuken pimp showing up like a b0$$ asking for more.

He prob won't go up against the King unless Kubo plans to kill Kenpachi as well in the next chapter.

He'll most likely go up against that dude who looks like Ukitake...but weather or not he'll get his ass handed to him remains a mystery

Awesome as fuck chapter!
Jul 25, 2012 7:02 AM

Jun 2012
So... it seems that the Stern-guys are only any good cos they suck up bankai and use it against its owner or at least deprive them of it. If they didn't have this ability they'd probably be trash.... as kindly demonstrated by kenpachi.
Jul 25, 2012 7:04 AM

Jan 2008
Kenpachi is still wearing his eyepatch which means he's not even using half of his strength yet. I can see him fighting the main baddy without it. All I care about is that they don't have the fight off screen. That'd just be lame.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jul 25, 2012 7:08 AM

Jun 2009
-MgZ_ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HE IS REALLY DEAD. KUBO DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Meanwhile, Kenpachi is here. No need for Bankai. Kenpachi too strong.

damn straight kenpachi was extra badass
Jul 25, 2012 7:12 AM

Mar 2009
So Kenpachi killed 2 minions and people think he can take on the big boss? Don't fool yourself. There is no way Kenpachi could power up so much to stand a chance versus 2 top level Quincy. Even that long haired blond one might be too much for Kenpachi. He might be gone before removing eye patch ^_^

Buyakuya had pretty death. First Senbonzakura in the back then many frontal attack and being stuck in wall. Still its pretty lame to get crushed by your own Bankai.

He still might pull out of it if by some miracle he regains connection with Senbonzakura. Ichigo stopped bleeding when Zangetsu took over in fight with Kenpachi. Maybe will see real Senbonzakura. Maybe some new power up you get when you are really near death. Something that would normally end up as ticket to Royal Guard. Byakuya still has plot guard at least to survive - his promise to Hisana to take care of Rukia and his Sword (blade is broken but spirit is still with Byakuya). Miracles happen. Wishful thinking that Byakuya might survive :(

At any rate hope we get to see other quincy's powers first before the big boss. Kenpachi might be offscreened ;D
Jul 25, 2012 7:18 AM

Oct 2011
Baibai Byakuya :u.
Jul 25, 2012 7:19 AM

Jul 2011
If Kenpachi dies, I'm dropping Bleach. Fuck Tite Kubo.
Jul 25, 2012 7:20 AM
Oct 2010
he died? somehow i doubt it and he'll come back with some sort of form for his sword D:

bout time kenpachi shows up. carrying one of those quincy fuckers with his blade through his guts. raep time now awwyeah
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 25, 2012 7:24 AM
Oct 2010
iWin101 said:
Kenpachi solos. Still disappointed that Kubo didn't show what happened to Urahara though...

he hasnt pulled the savior out of his ass yet
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 25, 2012 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
from the way its going it looks like most of the known Shinigamis will die and then we might see the Zero Squad (Royal Guard) finally or maybe we might also see the Soul King (Spirit King) to fight the Quincies
Jul 25, 2012 7:34 AM

Apr 2010
Yay a liked character died… kenpachi next as it's two {of what seems to be the most powerful} on one?
oh wait inoue can reverse time of the damage taken … or something…
Jul 25, 2012 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
thirty-six said:
Yay a liked character died… kenpachi next as it's two {of what seems to be the most powerful} on one?
oh wait inoue can reverse time of the damage taken … or something…

she can simaly make something not happen its not simple healing or even time revercal though i relay hope eh stays dead
Jul 25, 2012 7:52 AM

Dec 2007
I thought Kenpachi killed only 1 Stern Ritter. But it seems that he is/was carrying 2.
"So you're saying that something someone besides me has to say could have meaning?" - Excalibur (Soul Eater)

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."
Jul 25, 2012 8:19 AM

Dec 2009
Kenpachi don't have Bankai to begin with guys..
So there is no Bankai to steal :D
Jul 25, 2012 8:19 AM
Dec 2010
OMG Kenpachi can have a crowning moment of awesome just by SHOWING UP!!!

This series is currently in the process of redeeming itself in my eyes (and likely, the eyes of many others). KEEP IT COMING, THIS CRAZINESS IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Jul 25, 2012 8:22 AM

Nov 2009
OMG, Renji got his ass kicked! I so didn't expect THAT to happen.

But seriously, watching Byakuya get torn to pieces by his own Bankai was hard too watch.
84DaysWithoutJul 25, 2012 8:27 AM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.