Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 1:35 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hey it's the Hello Army! XD WTF?! A leveling system? Ah I forgot this was based on a game... I'm such an idiot. The level up notification and the ritual itself was unique though, to say the least. LOL

Hah, I knew it! Ani and that woman was one and the same. In the end he totally destroyed the town (OK it was an accident) but he didn't seem to mind it at all, and then proceeded to fuck Sill there and then. o_O

It seems the VA who did Rance also did Dark Schneider's voice (and yes, unfortunately another jerk character! LOL) in Bastard!!, that's why his voice is so goddamned familiar in my ears.

6/10 overall though I wouldn't mind giving it 7 just because I still enjoyed Rance's jerk character.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 26, 2012 5:30 PM

May 2012
This was one of the funniest hentais I've ever seen, I'm glad I watched it. It gets a 7/10 from me.
Aug 24, 2012 5:54 PM

Feb 2010
Yup, one of the best I've seen. 8/10
Nov 27, 2013 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
I found that level up scene to be the funniest moment of this OVA. What killed me though was what Rance said when she left.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 10:05 AM
Jul 4, 2014 4:56 PM

Sep 2013
One of the best hentai I've ever seen.
Apr 17, 2015 1:07 AM

Dec 2008
PRetty much at the turn of the time hentai truly began to take shape, but was still evolving from actual anime. Here is actually a better plot than most anime out today cause its short simple to the point and entertaining as hell. I miss that about the comical anime of the 90s. And that fantasy element ^~^ SOLID 7/10!!!!
Dec 4, 2016 4:32 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Sill thinking Rance was touching her.

LMAO at Sill saying "Ah! Ah! Ah!" when she was getting tentacled and Rance and the plants applauded.

LMAO at the Hello Army.

Willis shaking that ass.

Rance: What a nice woman...Someday I'll rape her.

Me: LMAO! This is why Rance is the GOAT.

LMAO at Rance saying "ORA ORA ORA" when banging Ani.

LMAO at Rance screaming ORAAAAAAAAA when he jizzed inside Ani.

I had to laugh when Rance stabbed Ani with his sword then she had no wound.

LMAO at the Rance accidentally destroying the village. Evil Ani's wish came true.

What does he do to forget it? Bang Sill in front of Ani's corpse LIKE A BOSS!

Great episode. Rance is the GOAT!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 16, 2016 3:05 AM
Nov 2015
I don't like the MC of this hentai he is really bad imo but Sill on the other hand is perhaps my favorite character in this hentai :D
Dec 16, 2016 3:07 AM
Nov 2015
tofei said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hey it's the Hello Army! XD WTF?! A leveling system? Ah I forgot this was based on a game... I'm such an idiot. The level up notification and the ritual itself was unique though, to say the least. LOL

Hah, I knew it! Ani and that woman was one and the same. In the end he totally destroyed the town (OK it was an accident) but he didn't seem to mind it at all, and then proceeded to fuck Sill there and then. o_O

It seems the VA who did Rance also did Dark Schneider's voice (and yes, unfortunately another jerk character! LOL) in Bastard!!, that's why his voice is so goddamned familiar in my ears.

6/10 overall though I wouldn't mind giving it 7 just because I still enjoyed Rance's jerk character.

That guy that voiced Rance is also voicing Franky from One Piece :3
Nov 11, 2021 8:41 PM

Nov 2010
That was short and awesome. I really love how chaotic neutral Rance is and I like how the anime ended in a non cliché manner. Sometimes you can't save everyone and that town deserved to be destroyed IMO.

It was also awesome seeing some of the enemies in action and the OST during sex time.

8/10
Jan 12, 2023 1:17 PM
Nov 2018
This was extremely out of character for Rance, even for his 90s version, bot to mention the modern one. Rance would never kill a beautiful woman without significant remorse and anger, and then ptoceed to have sex near her corpse. 
Plus, the entire shtick of Rance is that his actions, while may seem terrible, always lead to an overall happier solution for everyone. This OVA having him accidentally destroy the entire village anyway ruined this aspect of the games. 
Terrible representation of the franchise all around. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rance: Sabaku no Guardian Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jul 24, 2012

6 by Zarutaku »»
Jan 23, 8:43 AM

» Franky

leftjoycon - Jan 17

0 by leftjoycon »»
Jan 17, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.