Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nozoki Ana Chapter 86 Discussion

Jul 23, 2012 1:38 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Their relationship is falling apart, I doubt they will get back to the old times, especially not with that Seiji, he is going to be trouble.

Do you guys dislike Kido, too? I don't know when it started but I'm sick of him and his thoughts.

I wonder why Tsugumi wants to talk to him about the hole, did Emiru perhaps peep on Tsugumi?
Modified by Zhou, Jul 23, 2012 1:44 AM

Jul 23, 2012 2:16 AM

I smell yandere type

Jul 23, 2012 2:18 AM

Zhou said:

I wonder why Tsugumi wants to talk to him about the hole, did Emiru perhaps peep on Tsugumi?

what part of Kido do u hate? seems normal to me. He has his sense of pride. And very faithful too, tho of course may get in the way of a simple man's lust. Something id respect about a guy.

Jul 23, 2012 3:11 AM

Not hating but I feel like he is whining a lot, sure, it might be realistic but for me it reached the point that I don't care about him anymore.

Jul 23, 2012 9:06 AM

hes not consistent thats what i don't like about him but he does try but...

anyways madoka is starting to creep the fuck out of me.... guess she could only keep her emotions hidden for so long don't blame her. she's dealing with the situation badly.

and this new guy looks like drama which is good and bad. and this meeting! shits getting good!!!

wtf is this!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 23, 2012 1:08 PM

It would suck for Kido if that Seiji was doing Madoka on the side, going through the same thing twice would be hard.
I wish they break up soon though, i don't particulary like Madoka anyway.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

Jul 23, 2012 4:12 PM

Madoka was a fine character until they told her the truth and now dafuq? if Kido do something stupid she might snap and do something she will regret.

Jul 28, 2012 8:15 PM

how would anyone like Kido? he's sleezy as hell. some weird peeping fetish, and constantly doing inappropriate things with Emiru when he has a girlfriend. she is right to suspect him. he hasn't proven trustworthy.

ugh not more about the hole.

May 21, 2013 9:26 PM
originanime

Ready for some super intense sex? LOL

Jun 30, 2013 4:32 AM
Acid flashback

Yandere + pushy creep equals trouble
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 24, 2013 12:10 PM

Hmm, sad chapter

Oct 15, 2013 11:02 PM

Seems like a breakup is to soon come.

Nov 24, 2013 8:17 AM

Megmurdel said:
Madoka was a fine character until they told her the truth and now dafuq? if Kido do something stupid she might snap and do something she will regret.

^ This

May 17, 2014 6:26 AM
WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. What the hell just happened?!?! Damn it!!

Mar 12, 2016 4:09 PM

Until my chest hurt this ....
a son, will think that the knife does not cut the two

May 1, 2017 11:24 PM

>2 new suspicious characters introduced in the latest chapters
>the communication between kido and madoka becoming meh
>kido is still friend with emiru while madoka hates her

this is bad, this is really bad.
🌚

Jul 27, 2017 1:35 PM
Zhou said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Their relationship is falling apart, I doubt they will get back to the old times, especially not with that Seiji, he is going to be trouble.

Do you guys dislike Kido, too? I don't know when it started but I'm sick of him and his thoughts.

I didn't like Kido from when he was fooling around with other girls while he was dating yuri(first girlfriend), since then he's increasingly more annoying with every chapter,i hate him with passion at this point, he took the first opportunity to get out of his relationship with Madoka hes a selfish egocentric pile of shit

Jul 27, 2017 1:48 PM
TAK3Z0 said:
Megmurdel said:

^ This

Madoka's clearly broken -i blame Kido and Emiru, for it ,-Since Emiru pushed her to pursue Kido reassuring her he's the safest guy she can find, and Kido puting on that fake nice guy act- and what does this scumbag do now? he acts like he's the most innocent guy on earth(like he's hurt by that proposal leaving without a word) when she jokes about breaking up. He's the one who pushed her mind to the breaking point,He acts like if she fucks(in her current state of mind) that new guy it will be a regrettable action, but when she fucked him was ok. i want him to fuking die...

Apr 7, 2018 3:05 PM

Strange relationship madoka and this new guy. I wonder if she is secretly cheating him...?