Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hyouka Episode 14 Discussion

Aug 27, 2016 3:21 PM
Nice victory!
Oreki saves the day.
shinning of star of Mayaka. Liked the ideas of dishes in cook this competition.
Nice ideas. Chitanda make a delicious cooking. Astronomy club so very crazy integrants.
And a now mysteries returned next's episode.
Irisu very intelligent and Chitanda so very ingenuous.

Sep 30, 2016 9:23 PM

"The rules say it's okay!" lol deus ex machina much? Pleasant ep, though. Nice to see Oreki making a difference.

Oct 2, 2016 10:10 AM

Wow, KyoAni sure knows how to make the most insignificant stuff look dramatic. I can't decide if it's a good thing or bad.

Nov 8, 2016 6:36 PM

Teaching pure Chitanda manipulation :0
I love how Oreki got a bunch of swaps and got something that kinda saved the team but sadly out of time. Oh dam you thief! You made em lose!

Nov 25, 2016 4:27 AM
Hello :>

The soundtrack of this anime reminds me of some older JRPGs. Espacially one of the tracks sounds like something from Final Fantasy IX (maybe some song from Qus Marsh or of the like?)

Another track reminds me of some windmill village from an JRPG which i cant associate... Grandia? Breath of Fire? Don't know.

Also so artstyle is so Kyoto Animation-ish and beatiful.

I love it!

Jun 13, 2017 6:52 PM

That suspense at the cooking competition was real. The classic club manage to pull it off. Mayaka did great and Chitanda sure knows how to cook.

Houtarou saved the day with his swaps. Though that was too much work for him.

"Juumonji incident". Seem like the they will investigate the incidents mainly because of Chitanda's curiosity. I also wonder how Chitanda will use manipulation she learned of Irisu. Chitanda's so innocent.

Nov 7, 2017 9:07 AM

Hyouka definitely has the best presentation of a typical cultural festival!
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

Jan 10, 2018 7:35 AM
Really fun episode, glad they managed to win

May 2, 2018 10:01 AM

Irisu certainly knows how to manipulate people... especially men :>
That cooking battle was intense.

Jan 1, 10:01 AM
This episode was great! All the things that Houtarou received and trade came off to a great conclusion. That is a nice progression. The thief stuff is awesome, can't wait to see who's behind this.

Apr 14, 12:26 PM

Irisu best girl is back!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]