Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 22, 2012 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Well, it looks like there's a new guy in town and he's up to no good. I lol'd @ Sagara's judgement of him based on his "smirk" XD

After the proposal, my inner tsundere sense is tangling. Yup, political marriage is serious business.
Stark700Jul 22, 2012 10:27 AM
Jul 22, 2012 10:24 AM

Aug 2010
I have to take notes just to keep the names straight. I liked the story with the uprising in Mino since Dousan's son does not like how he sides with Nobuna. Nice to see a little romance as well with the suitor Asai and how angry it made Sagara since Asai is just playing with Nobuna. Next episode should be cool with Imagami invading Owari.

Oh, and I want a loli ninja like Goemon too.
Jul 22, 2012 10:55 AM

Nov 2008
I'm glad Inuchiyo stopped Sagara just before he tried to fight Asai outside because without a sword he would've been killed. Gotta hate politically motivated proposals.

Goemon is pretty good at blocking those flame arrows, she saved Sagara from a fatal arrow to the head

Jul 22, 2012 11:21 AM
Jul 2012
was a good episode the guy who wants to marry oda is a douche bag i hope the MC cuts his throat overall solid episode alittle fast but its clear Oda likes the MC i mean she sent a army to save him. Oda is pretty tsundere but shes cute cant wait for next ep
Jul 22, 2012 11:40 AM

Mar 2010
Another good episode, I'm so glad they're not letting Yoshiharu hack his way through the show with his future knowledge
Jul 22, 2012 11:45 AM

Jul 2010
Goemon talking long sentences is just too cute *q*
I like how because of Asai we had to see some romance moments with SagaraxOda.They should just already confess to each other (and kill Asai).
Fking Yoshitatsu -.- firstly he betrayed his father, secondly he made Sagara come to save Dousan (which was hella dangerous), and nextly because of him Owari is in trouble.Imagawa attacking while noone is in there...i wonder what will happen.
In OP we can see Mitsuhide joining as Oda subordinate ^^

This show is exciting.I can't wait to see next episode.
@edit oh, and in preview...it looks like Hattori Hanzou will appear? i didnt expect that.
Jul 22, 2012 11:48 AM

Mar 2012
Really good episode.

I'm enjoying this show a good deal more than I initially expected. The relationship between Yoshiharu and Nobuna is quite nice, and the mixture of serious elements and comedy works really well. I can't wait to see what happens next episode, since it seems to be a bit more heavily focused on a large-scale battle.

Considering this is one of the surprises of the season, I hope the show's quality, historical intrigue, and interesting romantic development remains consistent throughout, rather than degenerating into harem hijinks, which, thankfully, seems rather unlikely at this point.
Jul 22, 2012 12:04 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
So far, this is far exceeding my expectations even after watching the first episode, which I did so reluctantly.
Jul 22, 2012 12:31 PM

Feb 2010
Just here for the lolis.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2012 12:51 PM

Dec 2011
This is getting promisingly good, totally one of the better Sengoku animes :D
Nobuna Dere and Goemon loli-nin <333
Jul 22, 2012 12:55 PM

Aug 2008
Yoshiharu didn't have a chance to make use of his knowledge in this episode.
I still like his guts, but maybe he should make his head cooler. Nobuna alone is hot enough.

I also like their romance. More explicit than I expected. Lovely.

I hope for harem addition in the next episode. Maybe we can include Yoshimoto and megane Ieyasu. /evil grin
Jul 22, 2012 12:57 PM

Apr 2010
I like the emotions in this episode they really stood out.
Things are starting to heat up and i really wonder what is coming next just what is the doughter of the Viper planning and what will she do about her brother.
Also wasn't she originally married to Nobunaga in History?

It seems Imagawa made her move which she was already planning but i wonder if those three from Asai speeded up her decision to do so.
AversaJul 22, 2012 1:05 PM
Jul 22, 2012 1:16 PM

Jul 2010
KaitoDash said:
I hope for harem addition in the next episode. Maybe we can include Yoshimoto and megane Ieyasu. /evil grin

NO.No freaking harem plox ._. it would really take 50% of greatness from this series.
Jul 22, 2012 1:23 PM

May 2011
This show has been interesting so far.

The war is up next.
Jul 22, 2012 1:25 PM

Oct 2011
This is one of the few things that have entertained me this season.
Hope it keeps the same quality throughout the show.
Jul 22, 2012 1:51 PM

Aug 2008
iLostReason said:
KaitoDash said:

NO.No freaking harem plox ._. it would really take 50% of greatness from this series.

I didn't literally mean it. By harem, I meant girls being under his control.
Jul 22, 2012 2:03 PM

Mar 2008
Goemon is great. Probably my favorite character in the series. Her lack of ability to speak lengthy sentences and badassery all make a great character.

They really should get Yoshiharu some weapons training. Even if it won't help much against people who have been training their whole lives, it's better than nothing.
Jul 22, 2012 2:26 PM

Dec 2009
This series impresses after each episode, it's been said time and time again but Goemon did really good, awesome bodyguard.

Though I do wonder as history begins to deviate more and more how reliable Yoshiharu is going to be. I hope he doesn't become completely useless because of changes in history
Jul 22, 2012 2:50 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep.

Loving the Oda x Sagara build up.

Can't wait to see what happens next ep!
Jul 22, 2012 3:19 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Disappointing that Nobuna is the only romantic focus this far. I thought this was supposed to be a harem, and it's a long ways off from one. They've used one girl this far, what are the rest for? Show? I really can't see any other couples now. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

But this episode pretty much sealed the deal between the 2. It'll be lucky to get an 8 from me now.
Jul 22, 2012 3:54 PM

Jun 2009
I'm very pleased with this one, exceeds expectations with every episode. Probably the best genderbet Sengoku period anime i've seen yet, hope it won't drop in quality till the end too much.
I liked Oda x Monkey interactions this episode, finally showed that Oda actually developed some feelings towards the protagonist. Also how it's supposed to be a harem but other than Nobuna no other girls actually seem to be into Monkey. If they really plan on making this a harem, a solid development of the girls would be needed, otherwise just leave them as supporting characters that won't develop any harder feeling towards the protagonist - it would be the best choice, i'm hoping for it.
The worst they could do is keep on pushing the story forward without any of the girls getting closer with the protagonist and then suddenly falling for him. I really don't want harem shit to ruin this series.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 22, 2012 3:58 PM
May 2010
I still hope Oda is not going to be too much tsundere. I expected a little bit more from this ep, but next should be a nice compensation, as I can judge by the preview.
Jul 22, 2012 4:00 PM

Feb 2012
Just started this today. The monkey dude's hair pisses me off for some reason.

Everything else about this show is fine I guess...
Jul 22, 2012 4:18 PM
Sep 2010
Nice episode and that political marriage was bs.
Jul 22, 2012 4:36 PM

Nov 2009
My god I love Nobuna. Definitely the best thing on the show at the moment...she is just so cute. =)
Jul 22, 2012 5:12 PM

Aug 2009
This episode just proved this series as one of the best anime this season! Next episode would be the Battle of Okehazama! This is really exciting! :D
Jul 22, 2012 5:19 PM

May 2009
Goemon~
Jul 22, 2012 5:51 PM

May 2012
Another great episode. I hope they keep it up until the end.. Nobuna and Monkey are sooo cute.. haha. Monkey was definitely jealous.. jealous that the blue haired daimyo is better looking than him! Lol.

But I was just wondering. Monkey and Nobuna might not end up together since Monkey is from the future and he might go back to his present time.. that will be too bad :(

Jul 22, 2012 7:25 PM
Jan 2010
Another amazing episode.. X3 I hope it'll be longer than just 12 or 13 episodes, but judging from the pace, it does seem to be going pretty fast.
Jul 22, 2012 7:38 PM
Apr 2011
Todd_Jensen said:
Disappointing that Nobuna is the only romantic focus this far. I thought this was supposed to be a harem, and it's a long ways off from one. They've used one girl this far, what are the rest for? Show? I really can't see any other couples now. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

But this episode pretty much sealed the deal between the 2. It'll be lucky to get an 8 from me now.

Lucky to get an 8? But that's a very good, so you're saying it'll be lucky to get very good? :S
Jul 22, 2012 7:53 PM
Aug 2011
This series is being an amazing surprize!!!
This episode was really good!!! Next week, we should have a lot of action...
Jul 22, 2012 8:01 PM
Aug 2010
Yup, another amazing episode~~~
Jul 22, 2012 8:12 PM

Jun 2012
Really liked this one probably my favorite so far. Monkey getting jealous was pretty funny. He's such a boss though, cause he said to the blue-haired guy "Look, if your going to marry Nobuna, at least say that you love her". And then he went off to save Viper, thank god this guy ain't your typical harem protagonist. I love the interactions between him and Nobuna, its getting cute. Monkey needs some defense training though otherwise he's really gonna get his ass kicked. Although, it would be funny as hell if they did something like...he was on the school wrestling team back in the present, so to defend himself he uses a Suplex on a dude and everyone is like, "wtf was that move?" I can't wait for next weeks episode, this weeks went by so fast...now we have to wait 6 more damn days.....
Jul 22, 2012 8:22 PM

Apr 2010
Judging by the Ep4 preview, this show is only going to get better.
Jul 22, 2012 8:26 PM

Dec 2011
KaitoDash said:

ugh i hope not...
Jul 22, 2012 9:28 PM
Mar 2012
I watched the beginning of this episode like 5 times since the video was loading anyways, Goemon MOE!!

Many anime in the summer season goes REALLY fast and Nobuna is, no doubt, one of them. love it anyways!
Jul 22, 2012 9:52 PM

Nov 2007
err wait they are in love already? seems a bit fast no?

isn't there any knowledge that could have helped him, or did he change things too much already? Surely his knowledge should be useful?

That was a major dumb move to leave their territory to save him and the viper.

wondering myself when more girls will join. too many lolis so far.
Jul 22, 2012 10:19 PM

Jun 2010
this series is SO underrated, personally i think it's on par with Sword art online
Jul 22, 2012 10:57 PM

Aug 2009
So many face palms through out this episode. Sadaharu gets heated and lets his emotions led him. I cannot think of anything more idiotic then throwing a tantrum fit in front of Imagawa's damiyo because he said he didn't love her but wants to marry for political reasons. So now Sadaharu just made Oda's nation of Owari and the neighboring Imagawa enemies by attempting to assault the damiyo. I mean, did he not learn from punching Oda's younger brother?

Even worse, Sadaharu gung-ho's it and goes to save Viper in secrecy after it was decided to be the wrong move to make in terms of military strategy. Oh yeah, he comes up with the worse rescue plan btw: Viper abandons his men, on a log raft, they row down a river with high cliffs on both sides as hundreds of fiery arrows rain down of them. Only to have Oda come and save his pathetic ass with all her troops. Then guess what? Imagawa invades an undefended Owari. Good job Sadaharu! You just fucked up everything with your "emo-ness". Strategy fail! The guy is suppose to be from the future and predict events. What happened?!

I seriously hope they keep the melodrama to a minimum and stick with a moe/harem/comedy.
toneytigreJul 22, 2012 11:00 PM
Jul 23, 2012 12:18 AM

Feb 2012
Still enjoying this show so far :D

This was adapted from a LN, right? Who already read it? Is it following to the original material? Just curious...
Jul 23, 2012 12:23 AM

Mar 2011
Best ep so far,can't wait for the nexp ep.
Jul 23, 2012 1:56 AM

Aug 2010
I'm glad that their fear came true, it would have been disappointing to see that they could have just sent reinforcements with no repercussion from the beginning. Romance is progressing way too fast to be honest. The only thing they didn't scream at each other was that they wanted to marry the other. 3/5, the preview for the next episode is promising.
Jul 23, 2012 2:01 AM

Sep 2009
Tr1ckR said:
KaitoDash said:

ugh i hope not...

yeah if they'd do that I would drop the series without second thought
Jul 23, 2012 2:34 AM

Jul 2012
Lol @ people wanting a harem. Just pick up any other series airing this summer and you'll more than likely find one.

Kinda wish Nobuna was less tsun and a bit more dere in this episode. Still, I enjoyed it nonetheless. Things are really picking up and I'm glad they're focusing the relationship on the two main characters instead of adding in harem elements. That would just distract away from the fuckyeah action.

4/5
Jul 23, 2012 3:09 AM

Jun 2012
noyoureinsane said:
Lol @ people wanting a harem. Just pick up any other series airing this summer and you'll more than likely find one.

Kinda wish Nobuna was less tsun and a bit more dere in this episode. Still, I enjoyed it nonetheless. Things are really picking up and I'm glad they're focusing the relationship on the two main characters instead of adding in harem elements. That would just distract away from the fuckyeah action.

I agree, this is the first anime in a while where I actually like the romantic relationship between 2 characters. Looks like shits going down next episode, i've already pre-ordered volume 1 on dvd and will continue to order more if the series continues to put out good episodes. Gotta support that official release, I hope the series gets a season 2 or something cause I dont want the story and romance to just be squeezed into 12 episodes...
Jul 23, 2012 3:52 AM
Aug 2010
toneytigre said:
So many face palms through out this episode. Sadaharu gets heated and lets his emotions led him. I cannot think of anything more idiotic then throwing a tantrum fit in front of Imagawa's damiyo because he said he didn't love her but wants to marry for political reasons. So now Sadaharu just made Oda's nation of Owari and the neighboring Imagawa enemies by attempting to assault the damiyo. I mean, did he not learn from punching Oda's younger brother?

Even worse, Sadaharu gung-ho's it and goes to save Viper in secrecy after it was decided to be the wrong move to make in terms of military strategy. Oh yeah, he comes up with the worse rescue plan btw: Viper abandons his men, on a log raft, they row down a river with high cliffs on both sides as hundreds of fiery arrows rain down of them. Only to have Oda come and save his pathetic ass with all her troops. Then guess what? Imagawa invades an undefended Owari. Good job Sadaharu! You just fucked up everything with your "emo-ness". Strategy fail! The guy is suppose to be from the future and predict events. What happened?!

I seriously hope they keep the melodrama to a minimum and stick with a moe/harem/comedy.

Errhhhh, please shut up if you don't know what you're talking about..... -_-

noyoureinsane said:

Can't agree more, bro.
Jul 23, 2012 4:57 AM

May 2010
I like that girl who gives point on different things.She is so funny.
Jul 23, 2012 5:44 AM

Dec 2011
Goemon can't speak for less than 10 words straight. So cute!
The plot keeps on thickening.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2012 7:12 AM

May 2010
Still entertaining as ever but I'm starting to lost interest with the MC, I mean he only know about the future and open his big mouth, I don't expect him to become a great "warrior" or whatever in an instant but I'm hoping he could do at best protect himself rather than be protected !!
MyAmyJul 23, 2012 7:18 AM
Jul 23, 2012 7:24 AM

Aug 2010
This is very interesting actually... It feels old, yet quite refreshing.
Might be my second favorite this summer, after SAO. :D
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

283 by Rurihime »»
Mar 5, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2012

126 by Roch2001 »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2012

85 by Nagachi-Chan »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.