Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2012 11:28 AM
Feb 2012
They sure like to get it on in this anime.
That being said, another great episode. Action, mythology, gods, legends and sexy women- Campione is delivering it all. 5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 23, 2012 1:00 PM

May 2009
The funniest thing about this anime is that the author tries so hard to find every possible excuse for Godou to french kiss a girl.
Jul 23, 2012 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
kyled00m said:
darthfanta said:
If you don't want to read what I write, which you clearly only skim from this reply, then please do not reply to my posts.
noireo said:
@kyled00m
I have read all of your post before...you just keep comparing them to human while darthfanta said consider them they are completely different species.

If u have never read the novels i suggest u don't argue basing your own opinion.
GarethXL ,darthfanta are people who have seriously read the LNs.
Like they said your arguments have many holes.

BTW darthfanta and GarethXL, if u have read v6 and 7 spoiled me a bit.
Is JPT female like author said in V3 afterword?
If you don't compare them to humans then there is no way to truly discuss them without getting direct confirmation from Author/Director. They cannot be a different species if they don't have a different body and completely different genetic code. I understand the idea of immunity to aging because I have read up on papers of how some people are more immune to aging than others before... I also understand how by becoming immune to aging but if you look at what that guy who I won't reply to said... he did say poison has an affect on them, just not as great as it was before. This show they are affected just as humans would be, just no as deadly. Viruses aren't deadly immediately either... they slowly spread like a worm to a computer and then cause problems because they're there, not because they want to cause problems.

Whether you have read a novel or not, it shouldn't matter. This is the ANIME, not the LIGHT NOVEL DISCUSSION. Please do not post spoilers about something that is from a different media. Look at Bleach, Bounto anyone? >_> Merely arguing "but the novel..." in an anime thread is like mixing water and salt water... you're making it hard to take a sip of what you say.

Although, I will say this... what I have argued, has not been truly disproved by anyone yet. The people who were going against what I was saying was merely saying "oh but it hasn't happened" or "they're not like humans". If you want to break down my argument then you need to actually think inside and outside the box. You also need to consider that when you say "they're not like humans at all" that that also leaves holes in your own theories... Even if they are 100% different from humans, that just shows that something else has a possibility of affecting them and it doesn't mean that everything that affects humans doesn't affect them. You need to think deeply if you want to rebuke medical science because it's science for a reason, IT IS PROVEN!

Here's a good joke... Well if they're different from humans, maybe they're superman race. Cryptonyte anyone? :P

Someone's trying way to hard to get people to think he's right.
Jul 23, 2012 2:12 PM

Jul 2009
Blood_Wizard said:
kyled00m said:
If you don't compare them to humans then there is no way to truly discuss them without getting direct confirmation from Author/Director. They cannot be a different species if they don't have a different body and completely different genetic code. I understand the idea of immunity to aging because I have read up on papers of how some people are more immune to aging than others before... I also understand how by becoming immune to aging but if you look at what that guy who I won't reply to said... he did say poison has an affect on them, just not as great as it was before. This show they are affected just as humans would be, just no as deadly. Viruses aren't deadly immediately either... they slowly spread like a worm to a computer and then cause problems because they're there, not because they want to cause problems.

Whether you have read a novel or not, it shouldn't matter. This is the ANIME, not the LIGHT NOVEL DISCUSSION. Please do not post spoilers about something that is from a different media. Look at Bleach, Bounto anyone? >_> Merely arguing "but the novel..." in an anime thread is like mixing water and salt water... you're making it hard to take a sip of what you say.

Although, I will say this... what I have argued, has not been truly disproved by anyone yet. The people who were going against what I was saying was merely saying "oh but it hasn't happened" or "they're not like humans". If you want to break down my argument then you need to actually think inside and outside the box. You also need to consider that when you say "they're not like humans at all" that that also leaves holes in your own theories... Even if they are 100% different from humans, that just shows that something else has a possibility of affecting them and it doesn't mean that everything that affects humans doesn't affect them. You need to think deeply if you want to rebuke medical science because it's science for a reason, IT IS PROVEN!

Here's a good joke... Well if they're different from humans, maybe they're superman race. Cryptonyte anyone? :P

I don't care either way... I'm just pointing out things I think are interesting. When someone denies my opinion, I get to expand my understanding through discussion. I do find it a bit one-sided in my favor for this though since people haven't given a complete argument that is flawless without question.

I do love having my arguments disproved, but I hate when people try and use "because I think so" or "I feel ..." as the root of their discussion. If you look at my superman comment, it just goes to show you that if they aren't affected by human diseases, perhaps there are campione diseases and even diseases that affect gods... there are too many possibilities... that's why it's so fun to discuss! Until a guarantee is given from all, the author, editor, director, scripting staff, and others involved with story, then there is no guarantee such a thing is possible. That's why shutting someone down just because it hasn't happened or wasn't mentioned yet is a joke. :)
Jul 23, 2012 10:32 PM

Sep 2011
kyled00m said:
Blood_Wizard said:
kyled00m said:

I don't care either way... I'm just pointing out things I think are interesting. When someone denies my opinion, I get to expand my understanding through discussion. I do find it a bit one-sided in my favor for this though since people haven't given a complete argument that is flawless without question.

I do love having my arguments disproved, but I hate when people try and use "because I think so" or "I feel ..." as the root of their discussion. If you look at my superman comment, it just goes to show you that if they aren't affected by human diseases, perhaps there are campione diseases and even diseases that affect gods... there are too many possibilities... that's why it's so fun to discuss! Until a guarantee is given from all, the author, editor, director, scripting staff, and others involved with story, then there is no guarantee such a thing is possible. That's why shutting someone down just because it hasn't happened or wasn't mentioned yet is a joke. :)

True, but you must admit you are at a disadvantage having not read the source material. For, even though the anime may deviate, the LN is still a superior level of canon, just as the Star Wars movies supercede anything else.
Jul 23, 2012 11:22 PM

Jul 2010
Sorry to butt in and going off-topic but...

Am I the only one who loves the BGM?I mean the part when Godou and Erika talking at the end.

I can't wait for the OST to come out.

Jul 24, 2012 12:58 AM

Jul 2010
To begin with, applying biological science or any other form of science in a fantasy show = useless.Anyone knows that. As far as I can see, anyone who uses it denies such a show is either attempting to troll or they are just trying to spark a never ending debate. Also, given that the author has specifically said that campiones are semi-immortal, which by definition means that they cannot die unless they are killed by physical harm--it's more than reasonable to say that campiones would not have genetic mutations which would lead to an abnormal growth of cancerous cells--thus cancer in the first place.And no, I am not using "because I think" so as the basis of my argument, I am using my knowledge of the novel. And if someone wants to talk about the implausibility parts of this show and discuss the nitty gritty of it, you are very welcomed to create a separate thread on fantasy forums or mythology forums and talk about how gods can die from illnesses.As far as I can see it, someone is trying to target aspects of this series which is evident in many others, whilst criticizing it. And kyled00m, it's not that I skim your reply, it's just that much of your so-called 'facts' such as "cancer not being a form of illness" is either made up, or others, such as "the body of gods being made of pebbles" pure assumptions on your part. Anyone who has read the light novels can tell you that.I just can't bother to respond to some of your so-called 'facts'.And no, campiones are considered a separate species due to the MAGIC around them and the abilities they possess, and one of them was semi-immortality. One of the fundamentals of semi-immortality is that they do not get any illnesses, which was the only way one may remain in existence without being murdered or killed in an accident. And there's one more thing I'd like to elaborate, the age resistant part only happens in females(canon confirmed), males like Voban age over time, which is why appears as an old man after being alive for two hundred years. The only reason why he doesn't die is thus not due to the fact that the chances of him getting ill is low as he is forever young, but because he does not get ill,which is a result of semi-immortality. END OF DISCUSSION.
darthfantaJul 24, 2012 2:23 AM

Jul 24, 2012 2:31 AM

Jul 2009
Blood_Wizard said:
True, but you must admit you are at a disadvantage having not read the source material. For, even though the anime may deviate, the LN is still a superior level of canon, just as the Star Wars movies supercede anything else.
Please read the topic title for this forum. :) Is it a Manga(Sub-section: Visual Novel) or a Anime discussion? :)

The fact that the novel exists and can be used as a reference is fine but complaining to people that they haven't read the other media when the discussion is supposed to be focused on this specific media is kind of depressing. Had this been a light novel discussion, you might have a point but no, it's not.

This place is the Anime discussion. If you really feel that people who have only seen the anime as it is up to episode 3, so Episode 1-3(being the episode 3 discussion), then you are denying the meaning of this forum. Please reaffirm yourself and take your discussion to another location. :)

edit:
chococya96 said:
Am I the only one who loves the BGM?I mean the part when Godou and Erika talking at the end.
I couldn't pay too much attention to the BGM because of how they spliced the romance and action together really ruined my senses. I'll take your word for it and observe more closely next episode. :)
kyled00mJul 24, 2012 2:34 AM
Jul 24, 2012 6:59 AM

May 2012
Awesome episode, its really rare to see anime like this one so I'm glad that I decided to start watching it. The Greek mythology makes it even better and interesting, and of course the kisses are epic as well.
Jul 24, 2012 8:01 AM

Jul 2010
The fact that I envied the MC just proves how s***ty of a life I have haha... I wish I had some cool trait and women would be assertive to me.

I for one enjoyed all 3 episodes.. maybe it's cause I'm a harem nut but yah... I wish Athene was a full grown adult though since this is an ecchii anime.. I'm no fan of loli :(
Jul 24, 2012 9:22 AM
Jan 2011
Great episode. So much action! Also Godou and Erica's relationship is developing.
Jul 24, 2012 2:28 PM

Jan 2011
I like the story so far, I hope this won't be the new Mystery Kanajo X or whatever it's called. That show was so boring imo. I'm looking forward to more, the action is amazing.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 24, 2012 2:32 PM

Sep 2011
kyled00m said:
Blood_Wizard said:
Please read the topic title for this forum. :) Is it a Manga(Sub-section: Visual Novel) or a Anime discussion? :)

The fact that the novel exists and can be used as a reference is fine but complaining to people that they haven't read the other media when the discussion is supposed to be focused on this specific media is kind of depressing. Had this been a light novel discussion, you might have a point but no, it's not.

This place is the Anime discussion. If you really feel that people who have only seen the anime as it is up to episode 3, so Episode 1-3(being the episode 3 discussion), then you are denying the meaning of this forum. Please reaffirm yourself and take your discussion to another location. :)

If you want people to stop bringing up the LN (BTW I haven't read it) then you may want to admit that you're wrong.
Jul 24, 2012 3:01 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Blood_Wizard said:
If you want people to stop bringing up the LN (BTW I haven't read it) then you may want to admit that you're wrong.
I care not one wit about the argument you two are having, but this is a forum for a discussion about the anime episode. Please respect MAL policy regarding this, or at least the other members here.
Jul 24, 2012 3:41 PM

Jul 2009
Blood_Wizard said:
kyled00m said:
Blood_Wizard said:

I was just trying to point out that most likely, a larger % of people who see this thread will not even considered that there is a light novel.... Idc if people use the light novel as long as they're quoting... the "in the LN ... such and such" isn't a direct quote. It is that persons interpretation of what the light novel said in their own opinion mixed in a majority of the time.
Jul 24, 2012 6:21 PM

Mar 2012
Interesting anime i look forward to more episodes :)
Jul 24, 2012 11:04 PM

Sep 2008
I really have way too much free time in my life when I don't drop shows like this one.

Oh well, let's see what nonsense next episode is going to bring :)
Jul 24, 2012 11:12 PM

Jul 2012
Already read the light novel past this point, didn't know they would include saliva in the anime...But hey, it's erotic, and it's nice seeing Erica, because she is -bleep- hot. I hope the MC gets more in the action, I only read until the end of the Athena Arc so I don't know who else he fights, hope they do good for the fight scene.

That Maiden of the Temple is getting annoying =.=
Ruining Lovey Dovey Time between them Lol.

I'm really starting to like this series though, this is like the first time I've actually seen a Japanese/Foreigner comparison in Anime, where the Japanese guy is ACTUALLY TAN! (Because, if you didn't know, a good part of the Japanese population is Tan.) So the Character Design is pretty good.

But they need to up their game in the Next Episodes, Erica's sexiness will get old, and the need for more dramatic development will be needed.

The Episode Rating, I would say, would be an 8/10
They need to make it a little more Up-BEat
OsuFXOtakuJul 24, 2012 11:17 PM
"Hmm, Loli is Fine Too."

Jul 25, 2012 8:20 AM

Jul 2011
I feel like this series is going downhill. The first episode was awesome, but then the second happened, and the third, and it's just...not awesome. And french kissing is not very attractive.

To see my full review of this episode go here: http://animeordie.blogspot.com/2012/07/campione-312.html
Jul 25, 2012 9:05 AM

Oct 2010
Lucky bastard...
Jul 25, 2012 5:52 PM
Jun 2012
I feel like this is gonna be a great anime. It seems to me like there's a lot to the plot (which is surprising to me because of all the kissing scenes (which btw are awesome IMO)) and I think that this is a great mix of a harem action anime.
Jul 26, 2012 10:05 PM

May 2011
Those kisses were great, especially the one that Erica gave to Godou. Goddammit he seriously needs to show a bit more love to her lol, hopefully he'll do that more later on. And that Liliana girl looks like she's got so much potential, can't wait to see her get more involved.

Tbh I actually really like the conversations that the characters have in this anime and it flows pretty nicely imo. And I especially love the way that Erica smooth talks with Godou.

And these small infos about the myths are fun to learn, looking forward to the fight next ep.
Aug 10, 2012 4:07 PM

Aug 2011
I.JUST.WANT.MORE!!!!!!!!

finally an anime where the MC isnt a totally weak and annoying f*g.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Sep 9, 2012 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm, there seem to be a lot of unexpectedly... hardcore kisses in this show. Whereas in other shows, one would only see a kiss between the main characters near the ending, if there is one at all. Then again, this is kind of justified here in that the act serves as a means to an end.

The main character is quite the reluctant one, but at least he's not at the level of other spineless protagonists out there. Then again, he's probably just being cautious around Erica thinking there might be strings attached to her affection.

And yay, KitaEri's character appears!
Oct 4, 2012 1:49 PM

Sep 2011
Man the kissing in this anime is so seductive.
Nov 11, 2012 10:46 AM
Nov 2010
So i was watching episode 3 and i have stopped halfway because i am really REALLY confused. MC was just killed (i think) and now the subs are telling me that he came back to life because of the rams power. When was this decided? did i miss a part? are the subs I am watching just leaving out some things? I had this feeling on the previous episodes but this feels like it is gone to far
Finished the episode and now I am adding the question why did the MC say "do it as usual" when this should be only the 2nd time? I am watching FFF subs btw
tiamat12Nov 11, 2012 10:55 AM
Dec 18, 2012 9:23 PM

Sep 2012
These are some nice tongue action episodes.
Dec 21, 2012 12:30 PM

May 2012
Another great episode! The next one will be a hell of a big battle!
Jun 22, 2013 9:26 AM

Oct 2012
This anime is far too hit and miss so far for my preferences.
If not for Liliana I'd probably drop this.
Jun 30, 2013 12:47 PM

Dec 2011
In the end, he's getting all the bitches. Unlike most harem MCs, he he's not a pussy.
Jul 1, 2013 11:22 AM

Oct 2012
Icyness said:
In the end, he's getting all the bitches. Unlike most harem MCs, he he's not a pussy.

Oh, but he is.
The indecisiveness of all these anime protagonists really have me desiring little more than a VN now.
Oct 15, 2013 10:38 AM
May 2013
The best part of this episode :

a wet kiss with a loli XD
I love Ogura Yui's voice. (Athena's voice)
Nov 7, 2013 12:57 AM

Jan 2008
Stark700 said:
I wonder how many kisses this guy will get by the time this season is over. Anyways, delicious episode as Godo gets kissed for screen time of more than a minute.

Also, that Athena is making her move...

I was wondering the same thing but this show so far is getting a 4 to a 5 for me each episode is different though.
Feb 26, 2014 7:28 AM

Oct 2012
Godou you lucky guy men those kiss, surely the first one was forced but still and Erica after it damn. Also the " I guess i was dead again" that sure is winner ^^ .
Nov 2, 2014 11:04 AM

Nov 2009
Well that was...poop to say the least, This show has not had a good start for me so far :(
Jan 23, 2016 3:37 PM

Apr 2013
Erica and Rias are pretty similar, no wonder they have the same voice actress :P
Feb 10, 2016 1:07 AM

Aug 2013
I enjoyed the kissing scenes :)
Mar 20, 2016 10:59 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
:/ Was uncomfortable to watch. 10 more episodes to go.
Jul 6, 2016 8:47 PM

Jan 2013
Nice kissing this episode.
The plot is mostly boring but not too grating
Aug 29, 2016 12:22 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A lot more kisses than common in anime. I don't mind.

Mariya is boring as pheck.I hope she doesn't have too much screen time.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 9, 2016 5:26 PM

Sep 2015
Intense kisses :0
Sep 24, 2017 10:34 PM

Jul 2009
One thing I can appreciate is at least they didn't take 13 episodes to get to a kiss :P So that girl is Athena huh, makes sense given the owls. Man now that I know Mariya's seiyuu is HanaKana I can't stop hearing it D: Last episode when I didn't know I didn't keep thinking of it lol. Looks like we see a bit of Liliana, the other girl as well. The fight with Athena was pretty good, but it looks like the real fight's gonna begin next episode. Pretty interesting to see some mythology here, but I am ashamed to say I didn't remember Athena's mother was Metis and it hasn't even been a year since I took that course yet! XD The Gorgonion definitely is strong and Athena wants it, but we still don't know too much about this prophecy and the Night of Flowers (or something). Also turns out kissing can transfer "Words of Power" ... well, I guess that gives you a good excuse for it right?! XD Also so uh, apparently Godou can die and revive?! This show seems to be plenty entertaining so far, but it seems to skip a lot of rather important stuff IMO ... >_<
Nov 21, 2017 6:10 PM

Oct 2017
One thing that confused me about this episode - when he gets revived using the Ram ability (is that what happened?), they mention that he came back faster this time, but as far as I know this is the first time he's died. Is this a case of too much manga plot being crammed into an anime?
Mar 31, 2018 3:07 AM
Mar 2017
Vylash said:
geez this seems to be getting worse and worse by the week
I know what you mean... I already feel like dropping it... The worst part is they try and give you story but they throw too much sensuality around it that you don't pay attention to the story... They really need to decide whether this shit is a romance or an action because the way they're doing it is ruining the series.

Tenchi_Ryu said:
Starting to get real Sekirei like with all this kissing...I like though.

Something tells me the tongue wasn't needed, horny Erica just wanted to get that tongue down his throat. He really just needs to hit it and get it over with.
Sekirei successfully merged romance and action, this series is using romance via sensuality to try and keep viewers and then giving bad action that doesn't maintain the pace the sensuality had.

iLostReason said:
Maybe he's shy? really that hard to understand? -.-
She's trying to seduce him and he's not interested in a girl who wants to use him for his power... If he accepted her, it'd be like he's nothing but a puppet... Do you want to be a puppet Khuyen?

Friend, the protagonist could only fuck that blonde and not pay attention to her in the whole fucking day
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Aug 10, 2019 2:24 PM

Sep 2012
kyled00m said:
Vylash said:
geez this seems to be getting worse and worse by the week
I know what you mean... I already feel like dropping it... The worst part is they try and give you story but they throw too much sensuality around it that you don't pay attention to the story... They really need to decide whether this shit is a romance or an action because the way they're doing it is ruining the series.

Tenchi_Ryu said:
Starting to get real Sekirei like with all this kissing...I like though.

Something tells me the tongue wasn't needed, horny Erica just wanted to get that tongue down his throat. He really just needs to hit it and get it over with.
Sekirei successfully merged romance and action, this series is using romance via sensuality to try and keep viewers and then giving bad action that doesn't maintain the pace the sensuality had.

iLostReason said:
Maybe he's shy? really that hard to understand? -.-
She's trying to seduce him and he's not interested in a girl who wants to use him for his power... If he accepted her, it'd be like he's nothing but a puppet... Do you want to be a puppet Khuyen?

actually she did fall for him and he is bit shy, maybe more of a scated to loose controll what would lead to hentai cause that progress is 2fast for him

May 19, 2020 6:41 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That lucky bastard french kissed two girls in one episode
Mar 31, 2022 7:10 PM

Jul 2012
Oh my..
Those kiss scene 🤣
Very dangerous to watch on living room tv..

The hell with the story or history..
I just wanted to know "how he become harem master" type anime..

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.