Aug 11, 2013 8:01 AM

Ugh I got so depressed when Mayaka couldn't find the manga she wanted :(

Sep 20, 2013 9:28 PM

I miss the old OP so much! The last ED was better too :(

Sep 26, 2013 2:20 AM

Mayaka, Eru <3!

Nov 16, 2013 5:09 PM

new OP so good.

satoshi's advertising sooo effective. I'm surprised business men don't dress up in saturn suits more often. ->the top hat on top of the saturn outfit....lol

That was maybe the most awkward scene in the show so far.
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

Dec 26, 2013 10:35 PM
Is it me or is the anime really getting boring? No mystery for two whole episodes.

Jan 1, 2014 7:52 PM

I laughed so hard in this episode.
The new OP and ED are good.

The funny things in this episode:
1. Satoshi spinning around like a ballerina while advertising their anthology
2. The host's suspense thing
3. The "Girls War" poster outside the Manga Club classroom
4. Oreki looking at Eru's cosplay photos
5. The awkward moment between Oreki and Eru in the end

Dat arguement between Mayaka and the cosplayer girl. Nice speech, Mayaka! Unfortunately, Mayaka could not find the book she promised to the cosplayer girl.

More Vocaloid cosplayers!

I could see the pattern here:

First, at the last episode he received the ballpen from her sister. Next, when the first customer came, he was attracted to the ballpen so Oreki gave it to him. In exchange, the dude gave a pass ticket to Oreki. Then at this episode, when the customer guy came, his fly, or whatever name for it, slipped(I could not distinguish it, sorry) so Oreki removed the pin from the back of the ticket and gave it to the soldier guy. After that, the guy gave the water gun to him.

I can figure out that the toy gun will be useful in the next episode. So I think Oreki will be receiving a random object again.l;

Jan 7, 2014 8:55 AM

The new OP/ED are really good~
Oreki looking at her photos & then Chitanda realizing that was hilarious
& aw I feel bad for Mayaka
Nice episode~!

Jan 15, 2014 1:12 AM

Now the Classic Club got some attention thanks to Satoshi :D. Well well, Oreki is checking out photo's of Chitanda huh. Uh oh the Manga Society is having a quarrel but it attracts audience.

Episode was pretty good for the most part at least they sold some of their books to the students.

Jan 30, 2014 4:09 AM
I love how in the new OP everywhere Oreki is shown, it is in a reflection, or detached from society as so to speak. But it is Chitanda that pulls him out, back to society.

Mar 18, 2014 11:17 PM

yeah Mayaka you tell her the greatness manga has!

haha when Eru noticed the pictures were neatly placed in an envelope xD

Mar 25, 2014 1:50 PM

And so the festival goes on.

Houtarou know how to spot the important thing :P
Damn, she's fine :3
But he got caught in the act, maybe she's into pervert xD

Wow, that girl who won the contest was lucky, she didn't even heard the question.

Poor Mayaka, getting humiliated by her senpai, though senpai argument were stupid.

Houtarou keep acumulating the useless bauble :P
I wonder if it will get any use later or if it is just to show how much he have nothing to do.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jul 22, 2014 4:59 PM

New OP! Not bad, the animations were pretty nice :P Especially at the end lol XD
So we've got Satoshi and the quiz (thought he would win TBH), Chitanda trying to get help (and not really succeeding ...), Houtarou selling copies (well, two ... but gaining something every time!), and Mayaka getting into an argument about manga! Plus seems like there's a "thief" going around stealing things ... maybe this is the mystery of the arc?
Seems like we'll see what ends up happening with the manga argument, but it seems like Mayaka can't find the one she was talking about ... then we'll have the cooking competition and MOAR COSPLAY?!!?! ;O

Dec 31, 2014 5:16 AM

I'm liking this new OP. The things that goes on in Houtarou's head as he dreams.

Satoshi was amazing during the quiz game. I don't think this Tani guy is friendly competition.

Tougaito's probably still a bit sore about the cigarette secret.

Another character: Kaho-san with turquoise eyes.

Getting a Glock 17 water gun for a safety pin from the backstage pass. Houtarou's becoming quite the trader! :)

Heated argument about manga opinions between Mayaka & her senpai.

Everyone's favorite moment: Chitanda's pics

Stuff are missing: Wheel of Fortune tarot card, a few Go stones, & Mayaka's favorite manga. My guess is that someone Mayaka knew is this Juumonji.

Feb 25, 2015 6:21 PM

First of all, Saturn Fukube = win lol

That part where Oreki was looking at those cosplay pictures of Chitanda was great xD He totally likes her haha
And then Chitanda got all embarrassed when she found out Oreki looked at her pictures :3 That part was so cute and hilarious!

Also, I totally agree with Ibara's statement about manga reviews and masterpieces. I'm proud of her for sticking up for herself and her beliefs!!
@HikariJake (Twitter)
"I can think of no better way to make one completely disinterested in a show than saying Tumblr likes it."

May 21, 2015 12:37 AM

So we have a thief in our midst...hmmm.

Jun 8, 2015 2:09 AM
Something missing in festa is normal thing but leave a note.Probally the thieft want to give a message.And oreki just looked at chintanda photo.OMG they blushed to each other XDXDXDXDXD that most akward situation ever !!!!

Jun 12, 2015 3:50 AM

I LOVE Mayaka's room, so much manga

Nov 2, 2015 8:56 PM

SO what's the deal with Mayaka and her club mates? Why are they at odds?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.

Dec 21, 2015 11:11 PM

So many things to do~. Ep 13.

Plot: The festival continues. Each does what they can to advertise the CC club and Hyouka. Satoshi goes through trivia. Mayaka has issues with talking and manga. And Chitanda is adorably distracted. Along the way some things are taken and might take up the myth arc mystery for now.

Character: Satoshi steals the show with his advertising and his new rival. He doesn't seem like the type to compete with people and it shows.

Mayaka's club seems so awkward. She has problems being open to the people here but she's more direct with the CC. The difference between friends (and whatever Oreki counts as) is quite a gulf. ANd she also has a rival in the priestess Kouchi. Wonder where this will go?

Chitanda and Oreki got an adorable scene. He's just too curious about her. ANd man that last scene.

Animation/sound: The little details and close ups are neat to look at.

4/5. Satoshi wins the day. Oreki/Chitanda is just an extra treat.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.

Mar 29, 2016 3:33 PM
I fucking love the new ED

May 12, 2016 3:05 AM

That's our Database ~ !! Advertising according to his data , joining a quiz !!
Great episode . Good Build-up . I still like the previous OP but ED is fine ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 14, 2016 7:14 AM

NOW THATS HOW YOU ADVERTISING A BOOK(Anthologies AHAHHAHA XD
Really you had to look at the pictures xD well i probably would have done the same :P and she realised he looked at em.
Man i was waiting for Chitanda to say "Oreki-san! Did yo lazyass look at ma nudes" lmao xD

Aug 27, 2016 3:11 PM
uau. nice quiz.
Liked the cosplays and new opening.
Satoshi make good idea to make of annoucement

Nov 8, 2016 6:06 PM

Oreki is one of those guys who forget to clear they're search history lmao

Mar 15, 9:29 AM

Do fake guns not need orange on the front tip in japan?
Always looking for anime recommendations!

Jun 12, 7:25 PM

Chitanda's face after realising that Oreki saw her photos was priceless.

Mayaka needs to find that manga.
"I want to become a steamed cheese roll"

Aug 16, 8:01 AM
I cant really find it anywhere else, but does anyone know if the dub stops at ep 13? I cant find anywhere that it says it stops but I also cant find and dub after ep 13. Any info would be appreciated.

Aug 20, 9:18 PM
"How is uncle Jumonji doing? After everything that happened?" - did I forget something from an earlier episode?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]