Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 15, 2012 7:32 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Despite not having time on the first episode comments this episode is amazing more than anything for its end. FINALLY! MUGINAMI X LAN! Well the kiss surely makes it aright in the following,

OMG that was so crazy. Nothing like it that happened in the first season. Madoka enforcing in the spoiler
surely too much as a result that made it happen but still the girls made out rather fine.

About the start, just wanted to mention in the spoiler
Madoka having most graceful RAGE expressions to stop her 2 friends. Truly the emotional toll was nice there.

The dark skin chick in the spoiler
continues to be a nice treat for he eyes. I like her design so once again showing her pleased me.

Lovely tease towards Lan in the spoiler
after the kiss is lovely. Lan has a shy complex and that was seen at the beach. Now she need to get over Base A. Eventually Base C might come but highly not for our eyes. At least not in this show.

In thee end I liked how the Astelia teased Muginami x Lan in the following,

Along with her face in the spoiler
it seems kind of obvious they got caught.

I like a lot the art renders they did of the kiss and Muginami x Lan in the spoiler
along with a nice Lan display in the ED.
That was really nice. Effort was put there.

Now thing is there is more plotting at the end mainly by Muginami’s savior. While research is being conducted in the spoiler
with rather worrisome results from the Astelia herself.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
is MOUTHWATERING! The colors and style is amazing and impecable! WOW! I am impressed with this piece TBH.
Yumekichi11Jul 15, 2012 8:00 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 15, 2012 10:12 AM

Nov 2011
Mm, yuri.

Lan being typical Lan, ~woof.
Jul 15, 2012 11:47 AM

Nov 2008
Now this is how making up should be, lots of fun, glomping and yuri kisses in the night, Madoka's appearance saved their friendship bigtime.

Jul 15, 2012 1:19 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
And the pieces snap into place. Now we know what's going on.

Loved the episode. I was rolling on the floor during the scene were Madoka was trying to talk to Lord Villa What's His Name. Shouzou Tadokoro must surely have multiple ulcers by now, having to deal with her.

From the preview, I can understand Lan, but Muginami hiding her face in embarrassment? Just WHAT is Madoka doing?

CratexJul 15, 2012 1:33 PM
Jul 15, 2012 1:44 PM
Oct 2010
dat yuri. me gusta. she said she was gonna make them be friends again like that. turn em gay? :notsureifwant:
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 15, 2012 2:21 PM
Oct 2010
LOL, yurifest... even if the vibes were there, this took me by surprise.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 15, 2012 4:24 PM

Aug 2010
At the middle of interplanetary war there is a story of friendship. Sound cliche but it works in this show.
Jul 15, 2012 5:08 PM

Nov 2011
Yuri goodness, finally.

Amazing episode.
Jul 15, 2012 5:31 PM
Jul 2007
This please my inner yuri fanboy
Something life is very overrate
Jul 15, 2012 6:01 PM

Jul 2011
This anime is shaping up quite nicely. Didn't think they would make up so soon.
Also, dat kissing scene.
Jul 15, 2012 6:23 PM

Sep 2008
Awwwwww yeah, Mamiko Noto looking at a giant rock.
It's a rock and it's giant.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2012 7:59 PM

May 2010
Nice *tap finger slowly together" Very Nice, was wondering how long it was gonna take, not much it seems, anyway thing are getting good.
Jul 15, 2012 9:28 PM

Feb 2008
dat kissu!
Jul 15, 2012 9:47 PM

Jun 2010
It was showing promise... and then BAM! Lets solve it with the power of friendship! Fucking terrible. Japan does it again.
Jul 15, 2012 9:48 PM
May 2012
Finally, give them a kiss!

Next ep is gonna be my another anxious moments!
Jul 15, 2012 10:01 PM

May 2011
wow, yuri scene!! Though I kinda expected things like this will come.
Jul 15, 2012 11:56 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
FINALLY! MUGINAMI X LAN! Well the kiss surely makes it aright in the following,

FUCK YEAH
Jul 16, 2012 1:25 AM

Jul 2010
GJ Madoka! The power of yuri!

Poor Lan, she couldn't get it right and instead bumped Mugi's and Madoka's heads together, lol.
Jul 16, 2012 3:27 AM

Aug 2010
I approve of the Yuri Kiss XD...and nxt ep seems there will be sth like it with all that blushing.
Also the part where Madoka calls Muginamis brother was so lololol
Jul 16, 2012 5:16 AM

May 2010
That YURII scene just made my day !!
Jul 16, 2012 5:16 AM

May 2010
That YURII scene just made my day !!
Jul 16, 2012 6:01 AM
Mar 2008
Meh.
It was a good episode, until that happened.
another_anonJul 16, 2012 6:24 AM
Jul 16, 2012 7:00 AM

Feb 2012
THE HECK? Threesome yuri? Man, if i could join them..
Jul 16, 2012 7:22 AM

Aug 2010
Poor Lan, her first kiss was with Muginami...well, I'm sure the follow-up was worth it. Make up by making out. Nice strategy, but I hope they'll keep it a girls only thing. I'm sure there was plot in there somewhere, anyhow, gotta rewatch that scene. 4/5.
Jul 16, 2012 8:06 AM

Apr 2011
dat kiss...DAT YURI KISS!!!

Oh FUCK YESS!!! highlight of the episode!

an instant 5/5
Jul 16, 2012 8:23 AM

Apr 2010
As everyone else already mentioned the kissing scene was great and judging those embarrassed faces in the preview next week might be even more interesting.

This episode showed a different side to the war between De Metrio and Le Garite the war revolves around there planets crashing to each other.
Which means there star systems will collide as well and if my astronomy is correct this means even if one or both planets survive they will be town in a different course which could also be bad for the planets and it's populations.
Basically they would both be better of working together finding a different planet to live on or hope things will turn out alright with there planets.
About the solar systems De Metrio seemed to be a solar system similar to ours Le Garite's solar system seemed to revolve around a blue Giant which suggests there planets takes a very long time to circle around it.
Which means long or many seasons and a long year.
AversaJul 16, 2012 10:44 AM
Jul 16, 2012 8:32 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Aversa said:
Which means there star systems will collide as well and if my astrology is correct this
Oh, by the gods, PLEASE, it's astronomy!

Otherwise, what you say is about right ;)
Jul 16, 2012 9:02 AM
Apr 2009
Aaaand the show jumped the shark. Next time it'll be the kings kissing. Won't be watching.
Jul 16, 2012 11:02 AM

Apr 2010
Cratex said:
Aversa said:
Which means there star systems will collide as well and if my astrology is correct this
Oh, by the gods, PLEASE, it's astronomy!

Otherwise, what you say is about right ;)
Sorry about that corrected it messed up the words.

What interested me the most about Le Garite's solar system is the distance the planet needs to have from the star seems blue stars are extremely hot this means the distance for Le Garite to have similar temperatures to that of our planet should be allot further from the star then where are from the sun.
Le Garite should have a distance similar the Jupiter from it's sun if not further.

It was also mentioned that Yurikano destroyed a satellite tho it was not mentioned of which planet.
But this should have effect on the climate of the planet i mean if the moon isn't around anymore there won't be any tides either.
Which should have great effects on out climate which should also would have happened to the planet that got it's satellite destroyed by Yurikano.
There would have been a shower of debris crashing on that planet as well.
Maybe this was the thing she regretted.
Jul 16, 2012 11:06 AM

Jul 2008

That episode in a nutshell.
Jul 16, 2012 11:19 AM

Jul 2010
Well, Madoka managed to persuade them right quick huh? Dat chuu~

Jul 16, 2012 3:04 PM

Aug 2008
Yuri show at its finest.

I see what is going on now. Simple but that's fine. This show keeps itself easy to understand because the main girl is simpleton.
Anyway, Great. This is developing pretty well.

4/5
Jul 16, 2012 3:10 PM

Oct 2011
Good, very good
first episode seemed to be off for some reason - like how girls were acting (with emphasis on Madoka)

but it seems that they are back :)
nice to see that and in such unorthodox way, now allow Madoka to negotiate between those groups and after some Yaoi Rainbow Magic everything will be fine
Jul 16, 2012 3:11 PM

Apr 2008
Ew, Yuri seriously? Then again the director also worked on Mouretsu Pirates..so it shouldn't be too surprising.

Shameless ploy for more Blu-ray sales...just shameless. First Eureka Seven AO and now Lagrange is pandering to the fanbase. Sigh, when can it be Fall already?
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Jul 16, 2012 3:12 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Aversa said:
Sorry about that corrected it messed up the words.

Next time, 40 lashes with a wet noodle!

Aversa said:
What interested me the most about Le Garite's solar system is the distance the planet needs to have from the star seems blue stars are extremely hot this means the distance for Le Garite to have similar temperatures to that of our planet should be allot further from the star then where are from the sun.
Le Garite should have a distance similar the Jupiter from it's sun if not further.

yeah, I'm not up on the specifics, but for "life as we know it" the habitable zone is very narrow and gets considerably far out for stars hotter than our own.

(one note, our star is often described as a "average" star, but it's actually a fairly large and bright main sequence star, possibly brighter than the majority of stars in our galaxy.)

Aversa said:
It was also mentioned that Yurikano destroyed a satellite tho it was not mentioned of which planet.
But this should have effect on the climate of the planet i mean if the moon isn't around anymore there won't be any tides either.
Which should have great effects on out climate which should also would have happened to the planet that got it's satellite destroyed by Yurikano.
There would have been a shower of debris crashing on that planet as well.
Maybe this was the thing she regretted.

It wouldn't have had to have been a satellite of an inhabited planet, and probably not even one within an inhabited system. As space fairing beings, and assuming most systems don't contain anything worth living on, they could easily have done their experiments in some dump solar system, which is what I assumed they did. Remember the attack on their research station in the first episode, Lan's brother made the comment "they've found us" and abandoned the research station. Based on Real Life just on what we've been able to spot so far looking for systems with planets it is starting to look like every tom, dick and harry star of any size has "planets" around it.
Jul 16, 2012 5:14 PM
Nov 2010

yes!
Jul 16, 2012 6:32 PM
Jul 2011
Z-flame said:

..which satisfies my minimum demands for this season ^^ Time to wish for something even better ;-)

And finally, we got a decent explanation for those screwed up politics. I was starting to get pretty annoyed until they started revealing things. And now that the three have finally had a proper talk, I hope they'll cut back on the drama a little.

Anyway, it's about time to rewatch some fanservice scenes right now ^^
Jul 16, 2012 6:47 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Soshintsu said:
And now that the three have finally had a proper talk, I hope they'll cut back on the drama a little.
As for me, I'm hoping the three of them will get their act together and start kicking some butt. Don't get me wrong, I like those three. But while she's not dumb, Madoka is not what you call a thinker, and the other two are to preoccupied to think straight, so their best bet for resolving this situation is for the three of them to show everybody what three Vox can do and stomp on heads until everybody agrees to be reasonable. Since that doesn't preclude some fanservice along the way I'm hopeful we can all get what we want, yes?
Jul 16, 2012 8:07 PM

Mar 2011
Yay Jersey Club Tamashī! Oh wait, did I say “yay”? I meant “yury”!
Jul 16, 2012 8:18 PM

Jul 2008
This just got even worse. So it's essentially just about a group of friends and it just so happens the fate of two galaxies depend on it.
Jul 16, 2012 9:27 PM

Oct 2008
I thought the director said there wasn't any yuri! Not that I'm complaining. Good that it was done in a comical manner =D

I love girls who have so much energy, so I don't mind Madoka's hyperactive and impulsive character.
I don't mind if they are airheads as long as they provide the energy to drive character interactions and/or story.

Madoka and power of friendship theme reminds me of Pascal in Tales of Graces F. God, that game is amazing.
Jul 16, 2012 9:43 PM

Jul 2010
every time I see the word lagrange it sounds like lingerie so I always giggle.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jul 16, 2012 10:20 PM

Sep 2011
Yuri! Dem kisses. Also that preview of Muginami and lan covering there faces, while blushing.
Jul 17, 2012 1:38 AM

Jun 2008
I would love whoever makes a .gif of this scene:
Jul 17, 2012 1:46 AM

Oct 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
I would love whoever makes a .gif of this scene:
I might try to do it. All I can share with you are those in the spoiler
found around the net itself. Other than that time only will tell. Will leave it in the club if it happens.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 17, 2012 5:49 AM

Apr 2012
Z-flame said:

yes!

As a MadoLan shipper, their kiss was the one that pleased me most. Although, if you ask me, I would prefer to have them kiss in a more sincere way, coming from genuine feelings. But since it's there, I'll simply enjoy what I could take from that part.
Jul 17, 2012 6:52 AM

Mar 2010
OMG YES! Madoka and Lan kissed!! And no Muginami and adoka kiss! :-D This episode couldn't make me happier (I'm really getting into the yuri bandwagon). I'm also glad that we saw more of Asteria (my second favourite character that has a huge chance to climb to first by the end). Though, the only thing that bothers me is that De Metrio are being portrayed as the good guys while La Garite as the bad guys. I really hope this won't continue, it would be a HUGE let down.
Jul 17, 2012 6:56 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
entropy13 said:
This just got even worse. So it's essentially just about a group of friends and it just so happens the fate of two galaxies depend on it.

I can think of a LOT worse excuses for a story.
Jul 17, 2012 7:25 AM
Jul 2011
Cratex said:
Soshintsu said:
And now that the three have finally had a proper talk, I hope they'll cut back on the drama a little.
As for me, I'm hoping the three of them will get their act together and start kicking some butt. Don't get me wrong, I like those three. But while she's not dumb, Madoka is not what you call a thinker, and the other two are to preoccupied to think straight, so their best bet for resolving this situation is for the three of them to show everybody what three Vox can do and stomp on heads until everybody agrees to be reasonable. Since that doesn't preclude some fanservice along the way I'm hopeful we can all get what we want, yes?
Fine with me ;-) I hate to see them incapable of achieving anything because they're preoccupied with their problems and I want to see them pull themselves together and fight for their own interests. They have three Voxes after all.

And I think we'll see something along these lines. Madoka is really not the brightest, but one of those energetic trial-and-error people, and this episode showed how much that can mess up people's plans. It also pointed out that the Voxes have some obscure powers which cannot be included in anyone's strategy. So I think she'll make a mess of this mess and it will somehow turn out to be better - not without putting billions of lives at risk, of course ^^
Jul 17, 2012 8:22 AM

Mar 2011
Dat yuri
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

72 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 31, 2019 12:41 AM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

44 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 11:24 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

23 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 8:32 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 26, 2012

34 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:49 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

42 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.