Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gakuen Shimai Episode 2 Discussion

Jul 14, 2012 6:44 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder what happened to those three guys.
McRib said:
When in doubt, sue everybody.

Oct 1, 2014 11:03 AM

Arisa-chan is a beauty. I like her more than Mika.

Oct 24, 2014 3:47 PM

Teika said:
I wonder what happened to those three guys.

Well Sosuke photographed them from the back, so...

P.S. Another not closed door...
Modified by Serhiyko, Feb 17, 2020 4:57 PM

Jan 17, 2015 5:07 AM
Wah?! Pretty daring of them to have that photo session with that skimpy outfit in the classroom and then even doing all that ecchi stuff. At least they went home before going all the way...

Surprised the rapist guys didn't gang up on sousuke and beat him up. "Comfort" sex was cute :3

In the end it was happy end. And the h scenes I would say are about medium level among most hentais, not bad but not outstanding, although art is pretty nice and censor is minimal.

Jul 22, 2015 6:43 AM

Ep 1 was hawt, ep2, aside from the rape and the fact that the confontation bewtween protagonist and the rapists went nowhere, the blonde , even more than her sister, was turned into a HUGE SLUT! Not bad...7/10 for the sex, but 6/10 for the story

Oct 7, 2017 7:11 AM
Not as amusing as the previous episode, unfortunately. The only laugh I got in this episode was when the protagonist tried to explain after getting caught sleeping with Arisa by Mika.

Aug 8, 2019 2:33 AM
Agathist said:
Not as amusing as the previous episode, unfortunately. The only laugh I got in this episode was when the protagonist tried to explain after getting caught sleeping with Arisa by Mika.

His screams really were annoying but whoever wrote this and the voice actors must be virgins for real. If he really were that big Arisa wouldn’t have had to finger herself while having sex to finish herself off. Also sometimes like when Mika and the mc were in the bathroom they would be saying she was cumming and yet she wouldn’t breath harder or moan louder so the voice acting sucked