1. Zoro/Luffy
2. brock
3. Nico Robin
4. nami
5. franky/usopp
6. sanji
7. Going marry/1000 sunny
8. chopper

I don't really like Chopper. I can sometimes dislike Usopp. Sanji has his moments, but recently I have started to dislike him. The rest are fine by me.
Apr 27, 2015 7:04 AM

Aug 2014
1. Zoro
2. Luffy
3. Robin
4. Sanji
5. Nami
6. Franky
7. Chopper
8-9. Brook and Usopp

I don't dislike any of them, although Usopp can be annoying sometimes, Zoro on the other hand is pure awesomeness, and Luffy as well. They are strong as fuck while being funny.
Apr 29, 2015 4:50 AM

Nov 2014
For me..

1. Zoro
2. Robin
3. Luffy
4. Nami
5. Sanji
6. Brook
7. Chopper
8. Usopp
9. Franky

That said i like all member of Strawhats although sometimes usopp and chopper can be pretty annoying.
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

May 26, 2015 10:28 AM
May 2015
1. Luffy- he has conqueror's haki, mastery of all other types of haki, 3 gears that allow him to compete with all of his crew and when in 4th gear can't be cut with a sword so he is stronger than zoro in that regard. Also he toys with all of his opponents or recklessly beats them. So far he hasn't fought a serious opponent yet. Also his uncanny ability to always stand out no matter who he fights alongside easily puts him at the top of the ranking.
2. Zoro- consistently exhibits great power and has even beaten a #1 villain(Hoody Jones) pre power ups. Zoro also has not fought a serious opponent yet although admiral Fujitora seemed to be pretty difficult for him whereas Luffy took him head on and blocked the sharp side of his blade with his bare hands. If it came down to a straight on fight Zoro would murder Luffy. He is more serious and has a killer instinct that is unmatched and unbiased, unlike #4 on this list but honestly Luffy using 4th gear puts Luffy in another league. Like emperor level. Zoro is more so admiral level when serious.
3. Franky- Franky does not consistently fight #2's or #3's for that matter but he does fight tough opponents. This spot to me has been interchangeable throughout the story. Franky has been the only consistent Strawhat that hasn't lost battles he should have won and consistently gets stronger and stronger, constantly surprising the viewers.
4. Sanji- honestly wanted to put Robin here but due to Sanji's speed and constantly battling #3's and sometimes #2's of opposing crews I cannot. Sanji disappointed in his fight against Vergo and then his fight against Doflamingo. He almost broke his leg fighting them and mind you Vergo is much weaker than Doflamingo and seems to have underdeveloped Haki. On top of that his desire to avoid hitting women should put him much lower. He just can't be relied on as much as before.
5. Robin- she has demonstrated the ability to fight strong opponents throughout the time skip and can be a handful. She isn't ranked higher because I dont think she can kill strong fighters but as far as subdue or capture she definitely is high up there. She just is one of the bottom of the list fighters but has a stronger killer instinct than sanji. Power wise she lacks greatly.
6. Brook- he is the fastest and to me can beat anybody ranked lower than him almost with ease. He really never fights the stronger fighters and goofs off too much. But when he is dead serious... Look out.
7. Chopper- for some reason hasnt done much since the time skip but I think he has potential to move up. He fights but never beats strong fighters for some reason but I think we have yet to see what he can do.
8. Usopp- combination of dumb luck and sharpshooting. He pales in comparison to his dad but gets lucky a lot. We saw his luck recently beat a strong fighter but overall I don't think he has the physical skill to beat anyone above him. He is very valuable to the crew though and very cool.
9. Nami she wins sometimes against strong fighters but for the most part is fodder. She loses a lot or struggles in all of her fights and although I see potential here I don't think she will move too high up if at all.
10. Jimbei- he will join once they fight Big Mama the emperor. He will move up to maybe 4 or 3 on this list. I think everybody forgot about him. He will really shake up this list and is the strongest fishman alive.
Jun 19, 2015 8:48 AM
Sep 2008
1. Nami
2. Luffy
3. Franky
4. Usopp
5. Sanji
6. Brook
7. Chopper
8. Zoro
9. Robin
Jun 19, 2015 8:58 AM

Feb 2015
1.Zoro-The guy is awesome.
2.Ussop-He is a god and has some really cool moments and doesn't have superhuman strength like the rest of the crew.
3.Robin-Best girl in OP
4.Luffy-He is alright for a shounen protag
5.Chopper-I usually dislike Pets in anime but he alright
6.Brook-I don't really like or dislike him
7.Franky-^ Plus his design is ugly.
8.Nami-I don't like the trait of the female hitting the males for no real reason a lot of the time. PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON
9.Sanji-The guy was willing to let Robin die because he didn't want to fight a trained assassin because she is a women and he has got even worse after the timeskip
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 7:43 PM

May 2012
I don't dislike ANY of the Straw Hat Crew. But if I were to rank them in terms of likeness, it would be...

1. Luffy - One of my favorite characters of ALL time, and baddest main protagonist in battle shounen history.
2. Sanji - If Luffy wasn't here he'd most def be my favorite. A strong fighting cook who is chivalrous and likes girls. If that isn't being a man, then what is?
3. Nami - The Arlong park arc is what really got me engrossed in one piece. Her back story was by far the most interesting and endearing of all the straw hat pirates.
4. Zoro
5. Robin
6. Franky
7. Chopper
8. Usopp
9. Brook
Dec 22, 2015 9:04 PM

Jan 2015
Same as the user above, I like all of the Straw Hat members, I don't hate any of them.

1. Luffy: your typical shonen protagonist, but he is one of the original shounen's protagonists, so there's that.

2. Nami: she's rude sometimes, but she's kind and has a leadership abilty. She's funny too.

3. Chopper: yup, he's so cute.

4. Usopp: very funny too. Together with Luffy and Chopper, Usopp is very cheerful.

5. Zoro: the most loyal member to Luffy, he has sacrified a lot for Luffy.

6. Sanji: I like how he fights using his own body (feet to be more specific)

7. Robin: very intellegent. Her serious attitude is contrast to the Straw Hat in general, but that's what makes her funny. A Mother figure as well.

8. Franky/Brook: I like both equally
Jun 2, 2017 9:39 PM
Mar 2017
1) Roronoa Zoro - badass
2)Luffy - funny af and badass
3)Nico Robin - cool character
4)Sanji - may be annoying at some times but damn he can be a badass
5)Brook - same may be annoying but I like him
6)Franky - cool character but eh
7)Usopp - is funny I'll give u that but I prefer other straw hats than him
8)Chopper - I don't like him
9)Nami - I hate her no doubt my least favorite straw hat
Jun 2, 2017 11:14 PM

Nov 2013
1-Sanji(The reason I watch and read One Piece)
2-Robin
3-Luffy
4-Brook
5-Chopper
6-Zoro
7-Franky
8-Nami
9-Usopp
ColtBuntlineJun 2, 2017 11:19 PM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jun 2, 2017 11:55 PM

Jun 2016
1. Sanji
2. Luffy
3. Zoro
4. Usopp
5. Nami
6. Franky
7. Chopper
8. Robin
9. Brook
Jun 3, 2017 10:40 AM

Mar 2016
Luffy, Sanji~, Zoro, Chopper, Ussop, Nami, Robin..
im still at 201 ep tho hahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2017 10:53 AM

May 2015
Strength? or my ranking in terms of how much I like them?
Strength:
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Brook
Franky
Robin
Usopp
Chopper
Nami

How much I like them:
Luffy
Zoro
Brook
Chopper, Sanji, Robin, Franky, Nami, Usopp (All evenly matched)
Jun 5, 2017 2:08 PM

Apr 2014
1. Luffy
2. Zoro

3. Sanji
4. Robin
5. Nami

6. Franky
7. Chopper
8. Brook

9. Usopp
Jun 16, 2019 12:41 AM
Jun 2019
1.Zoro-most badass character ever
2.Luffy-Pretty obvious
3.Sanji-Also badass
4.Brook-sad backstory, funny, and does some badass shit
5.robin-chill
6.Usopp-I think he’ll be a badass soon like his dad
7.Chopper-Don’t know y
8.Nami- I like her, but I like everyone better besides number 9
9.Franky- I hate this character so much, not even funny, says his super shit, and I hate how people think he looks cool when actually he’s weak af compared to like the top three, and how much screen time a character like him should get

All in all, I like everyone just hate franky with a passion
Jun 16, 2019 4:43 AM

Mar 2017
Sogeking > everyone else
Jun 16, 2019 3:29 PM
Jun 2017
1: Sanji - Already loved him at the beggining of the show but Whole Cake Island made me love him even more -
2 : Zoro - Most badass character of the show, almost put him first but Sanji has a way better backstory ( at least for now ) than convince me to put him first -
3 : Luffy - Do I really need to explain ? -
4 : Robin - The only useful female character of One Piece and awesome backstory -
5 : Brook - Love his personality -
6 : Usopp - Annoying at first but since Water 7 he had really good development so l like him now -
7 : Franky - Funny and he have good moments sometimes ( His fight against Señor Pink is the most memorable ) -
8 : Chopper - Had a good backstory but he is pretty much useless and just there to be cute nowadays -
9 : Nami - Really like her at the beggining of the show but just like Chopper she is just there for fanservice nowadays and it's even worse than Chopper -

I don't hate or dislike anyone all in all
Sanji to Robin - Love them
Brook to Franky - Like them
Chooper and Nami - They're okay
VoolyanJun 16, 2019 7:47 PM
Dec 18, 2019 7:02 AM

Jul 2016
1.Chopper-Backstory is my favourite thing about him,plus he´s cute.
2.Zoro-Pretty badass,and `badass´is a cool character type in my book.
3.Luffy-Kind of a wild card tbh,but one the better shounen protagonists.
4.Sanji-He´s cool but some events made me kind of dislike him,will probably bump him up when i see his backstory.

5.Robin-She mostly kind of stays in the background going off to do her own thing.And of course,this is again a case where I love the backstory.
6.Usopp-I liked his character arc but since that was over a long time ago i guess now i feel pretty ambivalent about him
7.Brook-I guess he is characterized by making the same skull joke over and over again?But i love his backstory tho
8.Franky-I like how "extra" he is,but i guess that´s his whole gimmick.
9.Nami-Sorry but i had to do this.She comes across as pretty annoying for me.
SummerynDec 18, 2019 7:08 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 402 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 24, 2009

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 401 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 16, 2009

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 400 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Miked - May 9, 2009

135 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 399 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faded_Star - Feb 14, 2009

92 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 398 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 26, 2009

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.