Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2012 4:45 PM
Dec 2010
Legend of Regios was originally the English speaking cut-scenes on TV, that the characters in the Chrome Shelled Regios series were watching.

This special (which has been included with the DVD release of Chrome Shelled Regios) has reorganized the scenes, extended some, and has been re-dubbed completely in Japanese. It's a side story within the Chrome Shelled Regios series.

Wasn't this supposed to be prequel to the series ? It's still on my ptw list so i can't tell yet but if its only spin off from tv show inside main series i think it should be made clear so potential watchers know what to expect from it, me included.
(if spoiler is necessary, please use >

Also from description, release date and after watching tv series i think this should be watched after main series, what do you say about all of that ?
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 16, 2013 5:56 AM
Oct 2012
Q. Where Can I Watch This?
I Looked For It And Didn't Find Any Usefull Results.
Mar 16, 2013 10:43 AM
Dec 2010
Dunno, maybe if you get hand on release which includes all content of Chrome Shelled Regios DVD/BD
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )

More topics from this board

» Do you guys know where I can watch this?

Liaeves - Jul 24, 2015

2 by jamaican27 »»
Nov 3, 2022 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.