Forum Settings
Forums
Jul 19, 2010 9:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 173
Pictures of my roooooommm :)

my tv is connected to my pc, just chilling on justin tv


Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/TeaAnyOne91

 
Jul 19, 2010 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 705
I don't have a room of my own because I live in a one very large room + kitchen + bathroom + corridor apartment, but since my mom is usually away at work, it can be said that the whole house is mine. There's nothing really interesting except for crapload of mangas, books, some games and a giant Pink Panther. Everything there is unhealthly clean and organized, probably due to my OCD.
Also, my monitor is square. I didn't even know widescreens are so popular before reading some posts in this thread o__o
Modified by moedea, Jul 19, 2010 10:24 AM
 
Jul 30, 2010 12:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 241
My room::
West side -- door, darts, static bike, bookshelf

North side -- bed, bookshelves

East side -- desk, PC, keyboard

South side -- wardrobe, shelves, TV+DVD, toys (and LEGO!) & crap (souvenirs, school books xD and ooh, a kite! :D)


and oh, that thingy went missing during the photoshoot... I was wondering why the room looked so empty :D
 
Jul 30, 2010 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 555


Love the flying v!
 
Jul 30, 2010 11:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 837
Strider said:
South side -- wardrobe, shelves, TV+DVD, toys (and LEGO!) & crap (souvenirs, school books xD and ooh, a kite! :D)


lol :D Patrick Star!
 
Jul 31, 2010 12:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 241
ScarletMuse said:
Strider said:
South side -- wardrobe, shelves, TV+DVD, toys (and LEGO!) & crap (souvenirs, school books xD and ooh, a kite! :D)


lol :D Patrick Star!

haha yeah, I actually didn't buy him - the Singaporean airlines gave him to me as a gift when I once traveled with them :D he even has their sign on his trousers xD that's why he's a precious memory from an awesome trip :B
@TheFramedAngel -- thankies ^^ I'm actually planning to buy a white one too :D tho that won't happen soon since I'm pretty pennyless atm xD but! my next guitar will def be a white flying V ^^ they sound,look and feel awesome!
Modified by chokefish, Jul 31, 2010 12:56 AM
 
Jul 31, 2010 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 71
FarewellToWords said:
There are only two things in my room which I truly care about, my fixie and my vinyls. I'm not compelled to take pictures of my room though.

I love your siggy! 8D
 
Aug 7, 2010 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 117






















Yup thats my room.. i hate the paint colour =/ wish it was green. and i know i don't have much anime things either. also all the manga is somewhere else,i think u can only see like 2 volumes of D.Gray-man XD
Modified by xxRitsukaxx, Aug 7, 2010 5:05 PM
 
Aug 7, 2010 1:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Hello, big anime fan of course. Im trying to find an old anime movie. Maybe you guys can help me. It's this young girl (age 16-25) maybe, fighting this robot looking guy with metal tentacles that shoot out of his arms. Also her grandfather or helper flies around with this wheelchair/ helicopter looking thing. I've been trying to find it for probrably ten years now. thank you for your time.
 
Aug 7, 2010 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 118
fernnymcs said:
Hello, big anime fan of course. Im trying to find an old anime movie. Maybe you guys can help me. It's this young girl (age 16-25) maybe, fighting this robot looking guy with metal tentacles that shoot out of his arms. Also her grandfather or helper flies around with this wheelchair/ helicopter looking thing. I've been trying to find it for probrably ten years now. thank you for your time.

Tracking down anime you saw a long time ago is very frustrating, I get it. But your post does not belong in this thread.

For the sake of keeping my post on topic, I took pics. =p

My bed. My room is pretty bland, like it that way.

Books + DVDs(+ small part of Spartan helmet, see a picture later)

Manga closeup

Slighty more manga + light novels & books closeup

PC(this is a different room, but basically my 2nd room

Other part of 2nd room with old TV

Spartan Helmet, This is an older photo however using a proper camera, not a phone


Excuse the crappy quality. ^^
Modified by Honaris, Aug 7, 2010 1:58 PM
 
Aug 7, 2010 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 355
MajorJoseph said:
fernnymcs said:
Hello, big anime fan of course. Im trying to find an old anime movie. Maybe you guys can help me. It's this young girl (age 16-25) maybe, fighting this robot looking guy with metal tentacles that shoot out of his arms. Also her grandfather or helper flies around with this wheelchair/ helicopter looking thing. I've been trying to find it for probrably ten years now. thank you for your time.

Tracking down anime you saw a long time ago is very frustrating, I get it. But your post does not belong in this thread.

For the sake of keeping my post on topic, I took pics. =p

My bed. My room is pretty bland, like it that way.

Books + DVDs(+ small part of Spartan helmet, see a picture later)

Manga closeup

Slighty more manga + light novels & books closeup

PC(this is a different room, but basically my 2nd room

Other part of 2nd room with old TV

Spartan Helmet, This is an older photo however using a proper camera, not a phone


Excuse the crappy quality. ^^


I see you're a Halo-fan. You're not alone dude. I'm not a big fan of the series though, but I love Halo. I can't believe that you where able to buy the Legendary Edition of Halo 3 and yet, not having an HDTV. Outrageous! (Only half-kidding)
 
Aug 7, 2010 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 331
xxRitsukaxx said:
https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pyVWB_WOf6Yq8ebHVbxZOtGR_LTRGj9QpwRFz7Cc-CQ2-ANshvugJFpk1RWhVGK9gWE6y2975ZbuMzPW6jPm69dzZ6mBxx-n-/069.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pZP5jSAx0bzvL46wwLNFQ-95Nh41macgdxITbUqeMfPijf8g6wAISGPL9p4u9wLeutudo0atiE_1huXg1wGIBlSGcfk-P271U/070.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p5_jLuK32rmYfa7KzNmQPjX7h5tKF73XxNyP2F8tVViPl16kPqa0WJprEqlmfHrVokjT1cnt0gWzLGJphQWbsQ473P4JszUF2/071.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pcUdtHqweSrN2_Ml_QVIFMmbvE-vNrMurtXaYYZWBW0fS8QTVfZ1v5ZwoAM2OP6zegPGXKj69ad9YHtaZ1UF4fDKiyS6fn8Gk/072.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pYW3dDo-zStb8hUsfs_H2DBUaSx9YWjiVaEZpeoCR5269EivjngjL-Q2z_RcvswzemmZOZk5Q7qf_ASPi7tqYhUAvODWZePJA/073.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p9NJJOwd3t82EjnCSSCvLxPqViLHuhCd7nLKOTthK3lg9T-fu0MmBvxFe79uf4BvM4lvGi43F7_S6_MWnpDE1uo7oH07lxzki/074.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p3tKE2m8ByCZpwVcRPgg0UzL4j12gazlZhiuQPZs5fRjOgnPpCBlD73V1H-hLxQ_sXsbeD3arAvge-rRkYcxGJx8OjWxi1o4I/075.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pTQTB_KnXOkm1HJJ1t0bfaOeOHnkxw7FhwIcLjPHIubJ_Vh0eNYjSy8kvD812qSEfuM1NJvxBaf_pL-vPfdESW-9nl9tfVuxk/076.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p79OdTSzFZBdnPB__C4splJk5_gikuoslie0gdVyJsaXDmkM6BtYIMxs3-tWuaDa3Eq9BuAIc0a1WzJtRXw1ZFW7IehsJczO8/077.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p1gyUGz6U173viLvYoo-MYzdMwusQERnM72mjiJaCSLacMzBV1GmeMIejRcnrV-gQLim8Dh58fvh7ogKdM2JM0k_uIw8BJbaN/078.JPG?psid=1

https://r1c4qg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1ptHCvgT73R5d-DGQRSferodmzNQUiRdAuivHFRP9uVfckAmpDmoyEI5A-dIYcY1c5LUCocdkb5g3BXgaze3PQ9dtNhEM-_BR6/079.JPG?psid=1

Yup thats my room.. i hate the paint colour =/ wish it was green. and i know i don't have much anime things either. also all the manga is somewhere else,i think u can only see like 2 volumes of D.Gray-man XD


What's up with the links? o.O
When I click it, I'm just redirected to hotmail login :o
Do like this > [spoiler.]

I wanna see the pics! (without the dot after "spoiler")




Get chance and luck - TK, Angel Beats
 
Aug 7, 2010 4:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 512

Except it looks messier right now due to my laziness



 
Aug 7, 2010 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 117

I wanna see the pics! (without the dot after "spoiler")


sorry.. i tried that but it didnt work =/ i'll try again
 
Aug 7, 2010 5:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 117
xxRitsukaxx said:






















Yup thats my room.. i hate the paint colour =/ wish it was green. and i know i don't have much anime things either. also all the manga is somewhere else,i think u can only see like 2 volumes of D.Gray-man XD


arrrg!!! does anyone know how to make the pictures show?? its soo messed up!! -.-
 
Aug 7, 2010 7:29 PM
歌は愛♡歌は希望

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2804
xxRitsukaxx said:
arrrg!!! does anyone know how to make the pictures show?? its soo messed up!! -.-
Upload them somewhere else — tinypic, photobucket, imageshack usually work.

BEGINNER
 
Aug 7, 2010 7:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 997
Wut Skydrive works fine, your permissions must be set to public so that they work here you know~

 
Aug 7, 2010 9:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3736
I'll post a picture once my room is clean!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD

 
Aug 8, 2010 6:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 117
Here it goes.


 
Aug 8, 2010 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 331
xxRitsukaxx said:
xxRitsukaxx said:






















Yup thats my room.. i hate the paint colour =/ wish it was green. and i know i don't have much anime things either. also all the manga is somewhere else,i think u can only see like 2 volumes of D.Gray-man XD


arrrg!!! does anyone know how to make the pictures show?? its soo messed up!! -.-



Try hosting the pictures on a different site, such as http://www.imageshack.us/ , instead of the site you're using, because it seems that it's not working correctly :/
If you dont understand how to use the site I linked, just ask ^^




Get chance and luck - TK, Angel Beats
 
Aug 8, 2010 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 117
Arigato ^_^ (lol sorry if i spelt that wrong =/)
 
Aug 9, 2010 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 331
lovescream said:

Except it looks messier right now due to my laziness


I like it!
And that wall was pretty cool 8)




Get chance and luck - TK, Angel Beats
 
Aug 9, 2010 5:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3736
I know! It was pretty cool, but it isn't anymore.

 
Aug 9, 2010 8:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 810
Daniieru said:
lovescream said:

Except it looks messier right now due to my laziness


I like it!
And that wall was pretty cool 8)

i love your wall :$ it's painted so sick. nice room :)

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
 
Aug 9, 2010 9:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 902
Here's my very messy room. (well what I consider very messy)

The order is messed and im too lazy to fix it.
 
Aug 9, 2010 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 227
Here's my room, sorry if the pics are bad...I suck at taking pictures.



 
Aug 9, 2010 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 331
ArcadiaZer0 said:
Here's my room, sorry if the pics are bad...I suck at taking pictures.





Wouldn't say no to that Soul Eater wallscroll *3*
Was at a convention recently, just found one wallscroll with Soul Eater, but I didn't look good though :(
But I ended up buying a poster with Black Star and Tsubaki :)




Get chance and luck - TK, Angel Beats
 
Aug 9, 2010 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 227
Daniieru said:
ArcadiaZer0 said:
Here's my room, sorry if the pics are bad...I suck at taking pictures.





Wouldn't say no to that Soul Eater wallscroll *3*
Was at a convention recently, just found one wallscroll with Soul Eater, but I didn't look good though :(
But I ended up buying a poster with Black Star and Tsubaki :)

I found my Soul Eater wallscroll in an fye, the other that was kinda blocked is a Haruhi Suzumiya wallscroll.
 
Aug 9, 2010 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 155
I only took this picture of my room since every where else in my room is a mess :/
 
Aug 9, 2010 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3736
I want to know how you traveled to the future! :DDDD

 
Aug 9, 2010 4:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 155
Lucjan said:
I want to know how you traveled to the future! :DDDD
Its actually the 10th here at the moment so its a day off. That's what I get for living in Australia, most of my friends from over seas are asleep when I'm awake it sucks :(
 
Aug 9, 2010 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3736
The date on the picture states that you took it on September 8th, that's why I found it odd.

 
Aug 9, 2010 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1502
Lucjan said:
The date on the picture states that you took it on September 8th, that's why I found it odd.

9th of August, Australia's date is dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy
 
Aug 9, 2010 6:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3736
Oh, that makes it a lot less confusing "^_^

 
Aug 11, 2010 1:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 53
lovescream said:

Except it looks messier right now due to my laziness


Nice shot!! That pink-purple collage wall is creative. Fisheye lens ftw!



Trapped said:
Here it goes.


Lol@"Laundry"

And nice view btw, maybe it's norm to you but a lot of us might kill for all that nature outside our window :)

jaxlb said:
I only took this picture of my room since every where else in my room is a mess :/


Is it just me or do you really like orange colour? xD


This thread makes me wanna get wallscrolls so badly =.=


 
Aug 11, 2010 2:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 137
Ah, my room is meh, and I'm redecorating it soon, but oh well -

Random door, where I put Coats and Hoodies etc:


A quarter of my horrificly girly bed, and posters:


Next To my bed:


Neat shelf:


Just a few books (hardly any manga in the pic D= just realised lol:


Random wall that I killed when I was crap at drawing:


Messy corner:


note: I have really childish things in my room, that i randomly place all over my room, I fiind it quite funny, when people are like, dude, why you got fifi?
 
Aug 11, 2010 3:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 200
Ok, here's my precious weeaboo room.

My bed side:


My awesome pink wall. Yes, it's pink.


My lamp:


Most important part of my room with some minor censorship:


Inspired by one of my family friends.
Modified by Tents, Aug 11, 2010 3:20 AM
 
Aug 11, 2010 5:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 155
Yvonne said:
Is it just me or do you really like orange colour? xD
You only just made me relies my room is mainly full of orange xD oh well atleast I still have my black theme going on with my computer.

I'd put posters up but my family thinks they will damage the walls:/

Modified by Zenkiri, Aug 11, 2010 2:56 PM
 
Aug 11, 2010 6:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 539
Orandakaiu said:
Ah, my room is meh, and I'm redecorating it soon, but oh well -

Random door, where I put Coats and Hoodies etc:


A quarter of my horrificly girly bed, and posters:


Next To my bed:


Neat shelf:


Just a few books (hardly any manga in the pic D= just realised lol:


Random wall that I killed when I was crap at drawing:


Messy corner:


note: I have really childish things in my room, that i randomly place all over my room, I fiind it quite funny, when people are like, dude, why you got fifi?




your room is awesome! heh its not too terribly different from mine ;)
 
Aug 11, 2010 6:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 53
jaxlb said:
You only just made me relies my room is mainly full of orange xD oh well atleast I still have my black theme going on with my computer.

I'd put posters upbut my family thinks they will damage the walls:/

Edit: iPod touch typing fail I'll fix the quoting tomorrow when I get up :/


Yeah except that your printer is grey bwahahaa.


Tentoumushi said:
Ok, here's my precious weeaboo room.


My awesome pink wall. Yes, it's pink.



Inspired by one of my family friends.


I totally buy the whole japanese theme in ur room. and omg a wall of sakura.. aren't you a romantic :)


 
Aug 11, 2010 6:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 459
Tentoumushi said:
Ok, here's my precious weeaboo room.

My bed side:


My awesome pink wall. Yes, it's pink.


My lamp:


Most important part of my room with some minor censorship:


Inspired by one of my family friends.


Are you sure that's a Japanese fan in the first picture?
 
Aug 11, 2010 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 200
MasterRice said:
Are you sure that's a Japanese fan in the first picture?


I don't know. I had it as a gift. Still looks good so no big deal.

Yvonne said:
I totally buy the whole japanese theme in ur room. and omg a wall of sakura.. aren't you a romantic :)


You noticed huh? Totally.
 
Aug 11, 2010 7:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 4443
@Tentoumushi
Somehow this is the most tidiest room I have seen in this topic....

@MasterRice
OMG the glory of rice.....
 
Aug 11, 2010 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 155
Yvonne said:
Yeah except that your printer is grey bwahahaa.


Yea that printer sucks cause its grey and that it doesn't work 90% of the time, I did get a black printer with my parents laptop but my parents wont let me use it even though its sitting in a box in my room collecting dust >.>
 
Aug 17, 2010 10:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 96
Here's my room.

The Door:


First wall and closet:


Close-ups of my shelf of favorites:
My growing anime/manga collection + ASOIAF books .

Games an books.

Closet.

Desk and crossbow.

Dresser, Stippling of Reagan I did for art class, and if you haven't noticed by now, I bow hunt.

Wall of posters above bed.

Bed.
 
Aug 17, 2010 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 539
darkravenntk said:
Here's my room.

The Door:


First wall and closet:


Close-ups of my shelf of favorites:
My growing anime/manga collection + ASOIAF books .

Games an books.

Closet.

Desk and crossbow.

Dresser, Stippling of Reagan I did for art class, and if you haven't noticed by now, I bow hunt.

Wall of posters above bed.

Bed.





song of ice and fire series! such a good series!
 
Aug 18, 2010 10:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 212
My battlestation.

Modified by Ergh, Aug 18, 2010 10:08 AM
 
Aug 18, 2010 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 241
Mootae, I see you have one of those 'comfy' mousepads xD
ff_rubberducky -- your closet and bed look so much like the ones at my friend's apartment (which we use for parties) that it's scary o.o
 
Aug 18, 2010 12:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 212
Strider said:
Mootae, I see you have one of those 'comfy' mousepads xD


Very comfy indeed :p
 
Aug 18, 2010 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1403
I'm jealous of all these otaku rooms. I've got pretty much no anime/manga merch and I don't have my own computer.

Sadness is mine...
 
Top
Pages (27) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »