Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2012 7:05 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
kotarou and himeko on the way to the shrine gets attacked by some other yokai. i wonder what Kota will do once he finds out her identity. she seemed determined to not reveal herself but eventually she will have to. even so, the life spans of those two are different. eventually everything would be revealed anyways....
Jul 11, 2012 12:07 PM

May 2011
Though even if they do get married we all know who's gonna die first...

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Jul 16, 2012 3:31 AM

Feb 2012
I have a question about this chapter: did websites post it with the wrong number, 'cause they always say chapter 74
"There's a law which says that when an otaku meets another otaku who shares a minor interest,
they will become good friends right away."
~Houou Gakuen Misoragumi (Ch.4)

"There’s something in this world that no one has seen before. It is gentle and sweet. Maybe if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it. That’s why no one has ever seen it. The world hid it so that no one could get their hands on it easily. However, someday, someone will find it. The person who deserved it the most will definitely find it."
~Toradora
Aug 31, 2022 11:02 AM

Aug 2022
Himemiko and Kotarou are such a lovely couple, but I don't understand why not even Nanami thinks that marrying someone without telling them some crucial information such as "hey guess what? I'm a youkai so uhmm I'm not going to get old anytime soon..." doesn't sound like deceiving that person... poor Kotarou xD

Anyway, the dragon king appearance was really cool! I hope he kicks that freshwater jerkfish's ass goo for treating Himemiko and Kotarou like that!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 113 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

9 by DebiPS »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:34 PM

» Last Chapter

BlueSquaddy - Oct 16, 2022

1 by BlueSquaddy »»
Oct 16, 2022 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 12 Discussion

FireHeart - Jan 16, 2016

3 by omgduckymomo »»
Sep 14, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 149 Discussion

Senpaiisanidjit - May 20, 2016

34 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 148 Discussion

_Shara_ - Sep 8, 2022

0 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.