Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2012 10:30 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What?! No one commented on this? This ep is one of my favorite out of the whole Kansen series (I watched the third series before this one). Will watch ep 2 soon for sure :)

ps. Yay for a Chinese ED song
Dec 17, 2012 2:32 AM
Sep 2011
episode 1: It was hilarious when the guy exclaimed "Why would I want to do a whore like you!?" LOL. A lot of vanilla straight sex which I think is kind of boring. The ending is a good end which is fine, glad that guy could cure is girlfriend through sex.
Sep 22, 2017 7:49 AM

Feb 2013
Really weak, there weren't enough bitchy girls for me.
Apr 14, 2018 11:08 AM
Jul 2018
"Leave your c*ck with me." Maybe in the future this will be possible (i.e. detachable phalluses). And poor Yuu. I can't believe he died like that. I wasn't surprised by the fact he wanted to sleep with Hiro though.
May 13, 2018 6:52 AM
Oct 2013
loled at green hair just getting shocked and waiting so long before saving the maid

Somewhat lewd of purple maid to have the breasts totally exposed so normally. Quite a gurotic request to tell him to leave his d behind XD

Loled at the mob guy pleading for the lady to stop riding him

Somewhat erotic of the orange girl running in distress while her breasts bouncing lewdly as she ran

Gap lewdness or blond lady getting raped so helplessly after trying to be strong and violent with the weapon

Sudden BL, and wanting it up the ass, what a pervert XD was expecting the orange hair to fall off the edge, but surprisingly dodged and he fell.

Somewhat cute romance moment between the 2 (*˘▽˘*)

They went all the way to get the mattress out there? how diligent...

Showed off the body of orange well at times, was not particularly impressive though.

kinda foolish thing to set up the SOS since they were already infected. And even more to do it outside right next the the conspicuous place, since they'd only be suspected of being infected or perverts and then get dealt with.

Highly surprisingly and rare Mandarin ED. And after the engrish ed of first series as well.

Overall, was mostly weak in term of the h scenes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kansen 2: Inzai Toshi Episode 2 Discussion

sirhcnil - Jul 8, 2012

8 by magatetus »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.