Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 21, 2012 9:32 AM

May 2007
Mormegil said:
So, basically all the women now look like teenage girls? Wonderful.
Isn't that the ideal for all anime? To make all characters look like young girls...including the men. I am so jaded on anime stereotypes that this barely phases me anymore.

I'm new to Myashimon, but I enjoyed the things I learned from the episode. I should go and watch season 1.
Aug 1, 2012 10:07 PM
Dec 2010
I like Kei's outfit! Soooo cuuute! He looks better as a girl. :p
Aug 7, 2012 11:11 PM
Feb 2007
Vartain said:
Personally I really don't like both the quality drop and the moefication of the characters, even though I understand the reasons behind it. Regarding subs I'm right there with gg subbers, it's far more enjoyable if you speak Japanese. I'll probably wait for the blue ray.

This.

Unfortunately, I just finished the first season yesterday (loved it from beginning to end), so its gonna take me some time to get used to the new design. Everyone looked younger except for Aoi and Kei (both looked gorgeous on the first season, I just don't know how to describe how they look now)
Aug 19, 2012 5:00 AM

Feb 2012
selective_yellow said:
windy said:
FUCK THE CHARACTER DESIGN CHANGES HOLY FUCK THE GIRLS AND KEI LOOK SO BAD
i also didn't like the generic-ass jpop op. the human characters doing cutesy shit looks so out of place.

apart from that it was good. i'm glad oikawa got over her initial dislike of kei's actions. still don't really like her tho

MOE~*

Completely agree with this. Also Sawaki looks too young now :/

I could barely recognize Mutou. :< :< :< Took me a minute :<

Couldn't agree more. I had to double check if i was watching the right anime. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 27, 2012 8:06 AM

Jan 2012
tranny/10

dropped
Jan 23, 2013 6:40 PM
Jan 2013
Antanaru said:
This cross dressing pervert creeps the hell out of me. I completely forgot how disturbing were last episodes of the first season. This better be good...

How narrowmindedly butthurt.
Jul 6, 2013 8:43 AM

May 2010
Just like others, I still prefer the old art style. But I don't hate this one though..

Let's brew again!! :D
Sep 15, 2014 1:40 PM

May 2012
Great to see how well this second season connects to the first, together with that the atmosphere and pace was kept the same! Really nice so let's see what this season will offer us!
Aug 20, 2016 5:39 PM

Feb 2016
This show actually should get some credit for its frank exploration of sexual identity as well as how simple it can be addressed. For example, see how supportive and unjudgmental Kei's friends were.

I keep waiting/anticipating for some ludicrous anime explanation for it, but there seems to be no setup for such an arrangement.

I can't think of any anime that has ever touched upon this topic, so it's worthy of a clap, truly. Makes me think of how one of the Wachowski brothers (co-directed the matrix trilogy) did just that and the support she got from her brother, colleagues and friends.
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
Jun 3, 2017 4:27 AM

Oct 2012
ClariS is the one sang the OP.. sweet

Kei is looking pretty as always
Also why did he even on the girls bath side.. Lucky bastard xD

It seems the artstyle is pretty different
Kinda fond of 1st season's artstyle though

"Moeeee" xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 1, 2017 1:23 PM

Jul 2012
I liked the OP for season 1 more, but I like the Season 2 ED more - however, Crunchyroll doesn't subtitle the OP and ED, so I'll have to find a subtitled version, because I want to know the lyrics to the second ED.
Sep 1, 2017 12:38 AM
Aug 2017
ssj4jw said:
The character design looks more like the manga so I'm not complaining.

I agree with this.
Sep 9, 2020 4:39 PM
Jan 2019
I agree with almost everyone who is saying that the new animation for this season isn't as good as the first. Hasegawa, Mutou, Oikawa, Kei, and that bartender lady all looked way better in the first season, but still can't really complain cause I am also liking this art style as well but still not as great as the 1st one.
Still gonna watch this show anyways, cause well I know it'll be as good as the 1st.

Kei still looks cute in his gothic lollita dress :) <3. Would like to see him actually wear Hasegawa's clothes hehe ;)
Like man I really want to wear the same clothes as him and Hasegawa.

Thooooooo honestly I liked this seasons OP and ED more than the 1st. Even tho the art for the 1st OP was beautiful!

Well off to brewsome more Sake! This show should of just been named "How to brew sake" lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 11 Discussion

OrochiPL - Sep 13, 2012

44 by mushi_Jyou »»
Oct 8, 2020 4:05 AM

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 10 Discussion

OrochiPL - Sep 6, 2012

15 by syncrogazer »»
Sep 29, 2018 7:11 AM

» Were the sales for this high enough to warrant a 3rd season?

Core1019 - Aug 15, 2014

2 by UrbanJahts »»
Dec 28, 2017 9:12 PM

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 2 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 13, 2012

24 by CCL_Sama »»
Aug 17, 2017 7:56 AM

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 9 Discussion

OrochiPL - Aug 30, 2012

18 by CountZeroOr »»
Aug 3, 2017 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.