Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2012 2:18 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love this merry-go-round too! XD Hey there was a catgirl on the treetop, maybe she's one of the theme park staff? And to finish it all off, sex on top of a giant cake in a theme park parade! XD

Is this really the last episode? I'm not complaining because I'm not into yaoi myself but for completeness' sake there was no ragweed pollen in sight, come to think of it, there was no male character or bystander that was allergic to ragweed in this series. x_X Oh right, target demographic...gomenasai.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 20, 2012 5:35 PM

Jan 2012
And so it ends. Well, I have to admit I liked all of it. It was enjoyable from the first episode to the last. Could have been longer though.

Dec 31, 2012 1:37 PM

Jul 2011
The concept was so absurd I can't help but applaud this series. It was also nice to just finally have some conclusion, it's been airing for while (for a hentai at least). Thought they gave up on it for a bit. Farewell Pollinic Girls.
Jul 20, 2013 8:29 AM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 3:56 PM
May 24, 2015 5:55 AM

Dec 2008
HAPPY ENDING..BEST ENDING EVER! LOL Turly the happiest place on earth; no kids around...just a FUCKDERLAND of FUN for adults!! I bet tickets were cheap that season too....AND FIREWORK FINISH!!! Well...a good show...could been a tad better,but..still 8/10 SOLID! Lol...but no redhead pollen T>T
Jul 25, 2015 6:41 AM
Oct 2013
Miami getting Restrained by tentacles, anal penetrated and pussy stimulated on toilet was hot ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!! And it forced her to pee and miss the toilet XD

Ami-chan transformation from all shy and embarrassed to lewd was great! So naughty the way she spread her soaking pussy, asking for ken-kun's cock, and the bounce of her breasts were very nice!

Quite the number of lewd bodies and erotic plays!
Dec 13, 2015 4:30 AM

Aug 2009
Who goes to a place full of pollen when they know they're allergic to those? dem logic

great fap otherwise

bondage with the couple was ok, not too hardcore

cake was wtf lol
Sep 11, 2020 1:29 PM

May 2019
tofei said:
lf but for completeness' sake there was no ragweed pollen in sight, come to think of it, there was no male character or bystander that was allergic to ragweed in this series. x_X Oh right, target demographic...gomenasai.

Literally at the end of a previous episode dude was shown to be allergic to it >_>

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kafun Shoujo Chuuihou! - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Metty - Jan 30, 2010

13 by ikljhg »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:38 PM

Poll: » Kafun Shoujo Chuuihou! The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

kyleey - Apr 1, 2012

13 by Hentaiacc_ »»
Sep 5, 2020 4:18 AM

Poll: » Kafun Shoujo Chuuihou!: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

hardnyasha - Dec 13, 2010

9 by Hentaiacc_ »»
Aug 29, 2020 2:46 PM

» pollinic girls

Zero_r2 - May 2, 2009

3 by tainteddonut »»
Jul 2, 2009 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.