Forum Settings
Forums

What can you tell about the above user by looking at their list?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

Jul 28, 2012 8:05 PM
Eternal Shipper

Not afraid to give her opinions out to each show, rates very critically and tries to find weak points in anime and points it out most of the time. Only rated a few 9 and one rare 10. Her list is partially customized shows she wants a creative list design but is yet to find her perfect one, prefers shorter anime and OVA's

Jul 28, 2012 8:09 PM

pjxel said:

icamehere said:
pjxel said:
you like moe
fuck moe

and elfen lied sucks

Didn't know any of my favorites were moe shit unless you count girl friends and Ano Hana. Also a 7 is not bad a rating for elfen lied.

Anyways, you seem to hate moe, and anything popular. Congrats bro.

Everything popular is either bleach or something with fanservice in every shot
Basically made for typical weebs

I'm not gonna argue with somebody who likes memes and k-on

>implying that's a meme
>implying you're not a weeaboo
>implying anything you watch isn't weeaboo shit
Stay in denial, bro

@alfyan
You like the same characters I do. I love my fellow railgun bros. You seem to like shows that have some sort of romance, and feature dem tsunderes
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod

Jul 28, 2012 8:26 PM

icamehere said:
pjxel said:

icamehere said:
pjxel said:
you like moe
fuck moe

and elfen lied sucks

Didn't know any of my favorites were moe shit unless you count girl friends and Ano Hana. Also a 7 is not bad a rating for elfen lied.

Anyways, you seem to hate moe, and anything popular. Congrats bro.

Everything popular is either bleach or something with fanservice in every shot
Basically made for typical weebs

I'm not gonna argue with somebody who likes memes and k-on

>implying that's a meme
>implying you're not a weeaboo
>implying anything you watch isn't weeaboo shit
Stay in denial, bro

@alfyan
You like the same characters I do. I love my fellow railgun bros. You seem to like shows that have some sort of romance, and feature dem tsunderes

You don't know what a weeaboo is "bro" you liked k-on

Jul 28, 2012 9:50 PM

.. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to reply to icamehere so I will.

@icamehere

Seems to like moe like I did, yay. Also has a pretty large taste in anime, especially in your favorites. You also don't normally rate below a 5 and I'm guessing when you do that means you REALLY hate an anime, so I'll take it that 7 is your more or less "average" score. Oh, and you gave the Boku no Pico trio really high ratings, and I'll just hope that maybe you're trolling with that.

Jul 29, 2012 1:48 AM

@noyoureinsane

Well, we obviously don't have the same taste but some of your tags are spot-on and I agree with most of your opinions on the currently airing shows. You have a wide range in scores to showcase your preferences in a more detailed manner, even though you haven't seen too many of the really bad stuff yet. Colorful, light-hearted and refreshing shows with a lot of girls in them are seemingly favored.

Jul 29, 2012 1:54 AM
@Guz

Doesn't mind dropping things if he does not like it. Likes old style shounen anime and stuff with a darker theme to it, does not like harem or anything surrounded to it.

Jul 31, 2012 4:38 PM

Likes both moe lolis and shounen fights.

Jul 31, 2012 8:29 PM

Enjoys psychological and mystery genres in anime. You seek anime that can thrill you and seem critical when scoring them.

Aug 2, 2012 10:21 PM

@PirateKingz

Enjoys shounen/action anime, but dislikes ecchi intensive series. Also very inexperienced with older anime, in which I hope you'll catch up on. Majority of these newer anime are just imitations and far inferior to older ones.

Aug 3, 2012 2:42 AM

@flaxman85
You're a simple man who doesn't pay a lot of attention to little details in anime, or one who doesn't see the "deeper meaning" behind certain scenes. You like sudden twists with explosions.
Btw, how did you finish 07-Ghost!? I was surprised not too see another "too homo" tag there.

Aug 3, 2012 3:37 AM

Slice of Life favorite genre?

Aug 3, 2012 3:45 AM

@Zoml3ie

0 dropped and held.. well done on that

and you seem to watch a lot of shounen movies, pokemon movies, dragon ball movies, naruto movies.. bleach...one piece... etc etc

Aug 3, 2012 4:05 AM

Seem to like pretty light-hearted stuff, not too many ''darker'' shows.

Aug 3, 2012 6:50 AM

@Sasquash

Seems to watch and like (to a certain extent) a variety shows, ranging from slice-of-life to shounen to harem. Doesn't rate any completed anime under a 6. Seems to really enjoy and favor the shounen/action genre out of everything.

Aug 3, 2012 7:25 AM

This is based only on your watching list, because I can't find the the buttons to show the rest.
Lots of light-hearted comedy/action and SoL. You're doing a great job being up to date with all the airing shows.

Aug 3, 2012 8:05 AM
you watch a lot of anime and some of the anime that you have watched is quite controversial.

Aug 3, 2012 2:31 PM

^ Is new to anime & manga.

Aug 3, 2012 3:47 PM

Likes multiple genres of anime

Aug 3, 2012 3:51 PM

Loves magical girl anime.

Aug 3, 2012 3:56 PM

^ is indifferent about watching shitty dubs, which is a disgrace to anime community

Aug 3, 2012 5:04 PM

Likes all kinds of anime.

Aug 3, 2012 5:37 PM

^ has watched a shit load of Anime. And doesn't give high scores easily.

Aug 3, 2012 5:54 PM

^ Watches anything as long as it has bishounen in it.

Aug 3, 2012 5:57 PM
otaking
form how many times iv commted on you list in other thred
i know you very convenonal is what oyu give you anime
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Aug 3, 2012 6:11 PM

^Likes it old school and is probably new to anime.

Aug 3, 2012 6:17 PM
otaking
fantomu said:
^Likes it old school and is probably new to anime.

iv been wacting for 20 years
-----

has a very good very good veried taste an love story driven anime
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Aug 3, 2012 6:32 PM

^ You have watched a lot of anime and read a lot of manga. A whole lot.
You are the first MAL user I've came across that I have some compatiability with.
Kudos to you, man, kudos to you.

Aug 3, 2012 6:34 PM

new breed and like mainstream anime...

Aug 3, 2012 6:40 PM

Will watch just about anything shoved under their nose, loves comedy and psychological anime.

Aug 3, 2012 6:50 PM

Is better at watching anime than I am.

Aug 3, 2012 6:56 PM
Likes reading manga?

Aug 3, 2012 8:34 PM

@GoldenBRS

Seems to be fairly new to to anime and manga and prefers the former. Tends to go for well-known works with higher ratings. Preferences of genre vary from classic shonen to romance/slice of life, but majority also include some form of drama.

Likes to stick to one or two pieces at a time in order to devote time to each individual one. Sets priorities for them.

Really gets into whatever he's watching and doesn't have too high standards as there is hardly anything dropped/on-hold, and no score is below a 6. Is somewhat particular in what he chooses to watch, but then he's easily entertained.

Probably originally got into anime with Black Rock Shooter and then moved towards some darker or more action-oriented shows, still sticking to the more common shows.

Aug 3, 2012 10:13 PM

@Forest-kun:

Doesn't seem to dedicate themselves to specific titles, instead preferring to watch multiple series at a time, possibly switching off when bored of one and going off to another so as not to drop it; "taking a breather" from it if you will, since they rarely drop a series. Judges on first impressions, later changing the score based on the overall execution.

Enjoys a variety of genres, possibly holding a stronger affinity toward shounen titles, even better if there's added mystery. With such a long list of "watching" titles, is probably very eager to continue watching anime from their PTW list and doesn't mind adding more to their plate. YYH is the only anime that stands out to me from being "back in the day," so it might not have been what had got them into anime, but is still some kind of "first" and holds it very dear.

Aug 3, 2012 10:28 PM
Liechée, Bittaly

^
A very patient anime watcher that could watch a lot of long series and not drop them unless its too long or not interesting.

Probably likes the series depending how the story progresses or how it ends. Doesn't seem to overrated everything like most users do and rates it correctly based on their personal opinion of how it should be rated.

probably the biggest bs I made up so far

Aug 3, 2012 11:56 PM

^
very very very very generous in giving ratings to anime. Hell you even rate dropped anime as high as 8... I don't know if you're trolling or serious with your list.

Idon'tknowwhattothinkanymore.jpg

stay safe m8

Aug 4, 2012 12:48 AM

@flaxman85

You seem to drop a lot of series within the first few episodes. More then likely you watch fansubs.

Aug 4, 2012 3:17 AM
@Sora_N

Has watched a lot of older anime (as she is old), watches a lot of Mahou Shoujo and Shoujo in general as well, isn't interested in any shounen anime, makes sure she watched everything about an anime she liked. Doesn't mind being harsh on anime she didn't like and gives generous ratings to the ones she did. Picks what she wants to see carefully.

Aug 4, 2012 12:56 PM

Sora_N said:
@flaxman85

You seem to drop a lot of series within the first few episodes. More then likely you watch fansubs.

I watch all anime 'subbed'. I wouldn't even sit through 10 seconds of 'dubbed'.

I usually give an anime 3 episodes before dropping it, but if it's clearly not my type of anime then I'll just drop it on after 1 ep.

---

@Karpman

You seem to like all mainstream/overrated/newer anime. You also have similar ratings as I. :D

Aug 6, 2012 10:41 PM

@ flaxman85

Watches a lot of anime that has been made after 2000 with some older titles in-between. Seems to enjoy eechi and moe series, yet is picky about the series he watches.

Aug 6, 2012 11:05 PM

New at forum, not new at anime.

Doesn't care too much about animation as long as enjoys watching the show.

Aug 7, 2012 12:12 AM
Ghost in the API

HauntingShock

Prefers light-hearted anime, mostly school and ecchi.

Aug 7, 2012 12:57 PM

^ Likes sci-fi and prefers anime over manga.

Aug 7, 2012 1:11 PM

^ Watches a lot of long-episoded anime and prefers darker anime/manga.

Aug 7, 2012 1:38 PM

@fantomu

Has great dedication to anime and manga. Will usually continue watching a bad series until the very end. Also doesn't use the "On Hold" section as he has more currently watching anime than actual completed ones.

Aug 7, 2012 8:30 PM
Eternal Shipper

Likes to make his list unique and recognisable. Is not afraid to show his opinions on various shows and film adaption. He tends to start rating the anime he watches when a good amount of episodes of release

He has the commitment to review every anime he has watched thus far and wants people to take his opinions and list seriously

Reads more Manga than he does watching anime

Aug 8, 2012 9:51 AM

@Alfyan

I love your list layout :D

You love watching airing animes, instead of waiting for them to finish airing, and then marathon them.
You have a wide collection of watched animes. A little from every genre.
You like to keep a notice on how many days you were to watch the anime.
O'Hai :D

Aug 8, 2012 2:37 PM

@Jeller

Seems to enjoy a wide variety of genres and doesn't focus on one.
Fairly generous with scores
Seems to like watching movies
Obviously didn't like 5 Centimeters per Second
Barely interested in manga

Aug 9, 2012 8:34 PM

@FegeleinAntics
He doesn't really care about giving scores to his anime

Aug 9, 2012 8:39 PM

@IZUMI64
Has poor taste (hasn't witnessed the masterpiece that is 'Mars of Destruction').

Aug 9, 2012 8:45 PM

@spyrocoot
possibility we could be good friends :)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »