Forum Settings
Forums

What can you tell about the above user by looking at their list?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

Jul 9, 2012 11:40 AM

@Mow123

I'm NOT American :P
--

Anyway, seems to like the colours blue and red a lot. Really appreciated Kyon's narrating in the Suzumiya Haruhi series.

Has played Visual Novels to compliment his overall experience. Kyousuke in Little Busters may have changed his life, in a good way.

Oh yeah, can't go wrong with Spice and Wolf, especially Holo :)

Jul 9, 2012 11:49 AM

Oh I really meant westerner sorry.

*skip me*

Jul 10, 2012 7:40 PM

@-Shuda-

Seems like you enjoy long running TV series like DBZ, FF, One piece, etc. Seen some of the most popular series. Your PTW list is pretty short so it doesn't look like you're planning too far into the future but you obviously have a few that you want to watch based on the anime you've seen and enjoyed.

Seems pretty casual. I envy your ability to stay with a running series one episode a week. I guess my attention span just isn't that good.

Jul 10, 2012 7:55 PM

@svastiKaThulhu

Yo seem new to anime, within the past 5 years? Really friendly rating to most anime, non below 5 but also doesn't have any 10. Is it the rating word "masterpiece" that stops you from using 10? That's silly, use the full numbers please. I was using the ratings like you to until I realize, if it's the worst anime I've seen, I might as well just give it a 1 although I wouldn't say it's unwatchable. Or if it's a 10, I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but the most I've enjoyed from what I've seen.

Side question: Okay it seems I can ask you about many things as said on your profile. I hope you don't mind.

Since you're profile pic is Sena from Hangani(Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)

1) I've always wondered, if you have a hot blonde friend like Sena, and she seems to have these yuri tendencies to probably (molest/grope) your cute little sister, what would you do?

2) Who's the girl to the right of the pic on your profile, to the right of the little sister?
Modified by Mika_Inamori, Jul 10, 2012 8:02 PM

Jul 10, 2012 9:44 PM
XxSilentScreamxX said:
uhmm, i think you like animes with comedy genre and more into shounen, of course.....
Lol, imbecile.

@Mika: Has too many anime list views, I wonder if you're the only one who keeps on checking your list out every once in a while. Wow, you even rated a classic anime like that of Mushishi so low and thing like Angel Beats that high. You sure are a crazy one.

Jul 10, 2012 9:50 PM

@ProdiGene

You're pretty critical with your ratings yet, i don't know why you would watch so much DBZ if you think its that bad, Anyways You prefer Any anime that has a lot thought put into it and has a detailed story?

Jul 10, 2012 10:58 PM

First of all, your bg coding should be like this in order to allow people with different resolutions/screen sizes to see your list properly.

body {
background-image: url(da pic);
background-size: cover;
background-position: top center;
background-attachment: fixed;}

Nice list. I like how the font is nice and big. You've watched MOST of the well-known anime. Try watching airing stuff or some stuff from the Spring season. Twas most epic.
Modified by sisgood, Jul 10, 2012 11:05 PM

Jul 11, 2012 12:26 AM

You like mostly any kind of anime, preferably slice of life comedy with some heat touching moments? Samurais too.

Jul 11, 2012 12:38 AM

Our compatibility is low. I'm a little surprised that you rate classics like Akira lower than shows like Hetalia. But it appears that you enjoy light-hearted, comedic series more than you like more serious topics.

Jul 11, 2012 2:16 AM

We share a love for Akira. I guess your favorite character is Tetsuo. You watch alot of anime movies. You haven't seen any anime over 100 episodes but your closest is Rurouni Kenshin. Im shocked someone who has seen all of Rurouni Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop hasnt seen the other toonami shows like Dragon Ball Z or Yu Yu Hakusho.

Jul 11, 2012 3:32 AM

@szord6;

-Favorite Anime: Seems to be the fighter type, admires characters that seek skill, live an adventurous life and cherish/protect what they hold dear.
-Favorite Characters: Lots of male heroes - lives in a mans world seeking a mans dream; seeks attention and appreciation.
-Favorite People: 3 female, 2 male voice actors - allured by voice or character acting/content - unknown; Fan of Miyazaki, Hayao fairy-tale's :) - has a kind heart.
-Clubs: Curious humble person. Doesn't got to much free time.
-Friends: Likely a shut-in; at least few friends to share this kind of "hobby" with.
-Anime list: seems kinda new. Generous with scores; has some preferences already.
-Manga list: not a book worm (i think :)) Prefers to follow the flow of events and be guided by the author's view of things - a hobby :)
-Overall: Seems new to MAL; tries to be social and is jet to accumulate a more distinct otaku classification xD
Modified by Ferentarius, Jul 11, 2012 3:36 AM

Jul 11, 2012 4:26 AM
@Ferentarius

You seem to be a fan of supernatural, Mecha, psychological anime, in other words, you like quality stuff. Also, it seems you're a big fan of Detective Conan and One piece. Your list layout is MAL generated one, that is a minus. Also, you're Lithuanian :DD.

According to the ratio of Time (Days) 156.5 spent on anime and Completed 183 anime count, you rarely re-watch any show.

Jul 11, 2012 6:13 AM

@Lightyear8684

You've got a great list design so I can tell you're into aesthetics. You also rate things pretty highly. You have pretty mainstream tastes and seem to be a fanboy of sorts. Your favourites list - wait, how did you get more than 5? - are decent. Yeah, you're a pretty typical dude but you also like romance too.

Jul 11, 2012 6:31 AM

@Itsvero

We seem to have a medium anime compatibility... pretty much standard.

Nice look on it too (i'm new to MAL, so i have yet to know how to insert those XD)

I see you're into the "action-fight" genre? Taken from fate/stay and fate/zero anime, which i'm a fan of too :P

And last, 95,6 days spent on animes... That's way more than me, but i'm also "new" XD!!
O'Hai :D

Jul 11, 2012 6:47 AM

Mika_Inamori said:
1) I've always wondered, if you have a hot blonde friend like Sena, and she seems to have these yuri tendencies to probably (molest/grope) your cute little sister, what would you do?

2) Who's the girl to the right of the pic on your profile, to the right of the little sister?

I'll comment on your profile :)

*SKIP ME*

Jul 11, 2012 6:55 AM
#1 Chihaya Fan

@Jeller, your fairly new to anime.

Going by your scores on Air, Clannad, Kanon, and School Days you don't seem to hold a high opinion of anything adapted from a VN (some people will argue that's justified for School Days). I also find it funny you have Key in your favourite people yet the aforementioned Air, Clannad, Kanon are rated low, seems like a massive contradiction.

Jul 11, 2012 8:47 AM

mitch3315 said:
I also find it funny you have Key in your favourite people yet the aforementioned Air, Clannad, Kanon are rated low, seems like a massive contradiction.

The rating on Air, Clannad and Kanon was also a mistake i had overseen, thx for pointing it out XD

*SKIP ME*
O'Hai :D

Jul 11, 2012 9:33 AM

@mitch3315

Sweet but impractical list design. You obviously like school settings, cute girls and light-hearted SoL more than what is healthy. Either afraid of rating things low or partially blind to faults.

Jul 11, 2012 10:14 AM

Never. drops. anything.

Is a low scorer in general, seems to be a bit pretentious at times but knows what they are doing. Also has a nice, calming list design with a really cool background picture and the colors match almost exactly.
Modified by sisgood, Jul 11, 2012 10:18 AM

Jul 11, 2012 10:22 AM

A reviewer, Likes to comment on almost everything .3.
Likes to rate as she watches.
Her ambition needs catching up for that PTW list

Jul 11, 2012 1:57 PM

@zerotenshigg

I feel like I just looked at my own list an unknown amount of time in the future. I plan on watching so many of the anime you watched.

You seem to be a better rater than me too. Your scores are fair and unlike me you're not afraid to throw down some lower scores on anime you might have liked but weren't really high quality.

But yeah, very good tastes. Drama, fantasy, some action, good mix. Very much like me :3

Jul 11, 2012 5:26 PM

@svastikaThulhu

- Newer to anime
- Watches and completes anime at a quick rate
- Doesn't watch any ongoing anime
- Only watches one anime at a time
- Doesn't like to watch long anime
- Mostly watches school life romances
- Doesn't use the entire scoring range

Jul 11, 2012 8:09 PM

@blacknigth27

Wow is that every currently airing anime you're watching? Whoa haha you have no on holds or dropped anime too. Maybe you deleted them? Can't understand your tags on your PTW list but I think that's how you prioritize? By popularity? But then again you watch so much anyway.

I like that you use the entire range for rating anime, with understandable consistency. It seems you like more serious and meaningful shows.

Jul 11, 2012 9:09 PM

In general, rates a bit low, likes to comment some and can make a few words quite adequate.

And also managed to add Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! to my PTW list.

Sorry it took so long. Thunderstorm lol
Modified by sisgood, Jul 11, 2012 10:01 PM

Jul 12, 2012 7:24 PM

@sisgood
You love comedy very much?

Jul 13, 2012 1:53 AM

@ Eucliwood

its true that you rate things high, but there aren't many with a low score
you don't like to drop a series, and so put them on-hold
i think you like music,supernatural,mecha,shounen,school,action,fantasy and some moe, doesn't hurt you

Jul 13, 2012 1:54 AM

Eucliwood...

I see that most of the anime that you are watching is currently airing.
And that most of the anime on your Watching and Completed has rather high ratings (8-10) versus some stuff on your On-Hold which has ratings on the lower side.
From what I can tell, you seem to like a lot of shounen.

Jul 13, 2012 2:12 AM

You don't seem interested in darker topics. But you are most definitely interested in yaoi.

Jul 13, 2012 2:36 AM

@ Lung-tao

You on the other hand seem to really enjoy darker settings in anime and while your anime/manga list aren't that extensive, they do focus on the darker genres such as horror, supernatural and psychological. In fact I think that is your main focus on what you watch with a few outliers like Golden Boy and Shirokuma Cafe.

Can either say also you like to take your time with the anime/manga instead of rushing it or like your profile states just to lazy to update your manga/anime list. lol

Seems like you are very serious on what you rate an anime and do put a lot of thought into it considering while some series may have low scores others have high while others may have none.(Possibly still thinking of what would be a fair score to give?)
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Jul 13, 2012 2:53 AM

@Ragix

Rates anime similar to me, rated around 7-ish(i go around 8-ish), so you're pretty nice on your ratings, you also watch the famous big shounen anime (bleach, naruto etc), well not Shippuuden though, which got me confused a bit. though it seems like you like watching lots of anime at once. around half of them are still airing and the other half aren't so yeh:P

Jul 13, 2012 6:47 AM
Um, yeah, another moe-lover.

Jul 13, 2012 8:20 AM

New to anime it seems but has a good grounding in it and plans to watch some kick-ass shows.

Jul 14, 2012 12:20 AM

You don't have a specific preference and seem to watch pretty much anything as long as it's interesting. You seem to put a lot of thought after watching a new anime (from your tags) and tend to stick to one show at a time.

Jul 14, 2012 12:28 AM

Seems to like more popular anime, rates highly but doesn't throw out 10s all over the place.
Also seems to put a lot of effort into his list, adding tags and all.

Jul 14, 2012 1:55 AM
You seem to generally dislike long-running shows and like short plot-filled shows.

Jul 14, 2012 1:59 AM

You like Aria.

Jul 14, 2012 2:03 AM
@ZombiePsycho

You seem to like comedy and moe-filled shows

Jul 14, 2012 3:57 AM

Slice of life, Comedy person^

Jul 14, 2012 4:19 AM

List is quite similar to mine^ <3
METAL GEAR!?

Jul 14, 2012 5:51 AM

^ You seem to like action/comedies sometimes with a bit of romance
-----------------------------

Jul 16, 2012 2:57 PM

^ Enjoys some action (and mature stories too).

Jul 16, 2012 4:38 PM

You hate shounen so so so so so so much

Jul 16, 2012 4:40 PM

You like pretty much everything you watched.

Only shows you seem to hate are ecchi
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod

Jul 16, 2012 4:47 PM
otaking
you have passibe taste
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Jul 16, 2012 4:49 PM
@icamehere
You seem to like the Psychological, comedy and drama genre.

Jul 16, 2012 4:57 PM

^ You love mainstream and moe stuff.

FlashIzangi said:
You hate shounen so so so so so so much
Wrong. I hate generic shounen.

Jul 16, 2012 4:58 PM

@flame
You would be correct. Hmm the shows you seem to like have sexual innuendos in them, but Not so much as that it interferes with the plot. Oh and the shows you do like feature lolis.

@rena
Guns,killing,ect all seems to be your genre of choice
Modified by iCameSwagYOLO420, Jul 16, 2012 5:01 PM
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod

Jul 16, 2012 5:05 PM

@icamehere

You look like you like most everything, except when things are convoluted as hell.

And also you seem like someone from /a/. You deal with anime with the sort of witty cynicism and unabashed ridicule that PROPER /a/ posters have.

Jul 16, 2012 5:16 PM

@TheJengaJam
You like your anime badass with action and if your not watching action you love your comedy and the odd bit of ecchi. (High five for high rating on Hen Zemi!)
-----------------------------

Jul 16, 2012 5:36 PM

Is fond of scoring high.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »