Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2012 12:16 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
As for me.. Alibaba was my very first favorite character from Magi. He seems cowardly at the first glance, but when you get to know him better you actually understand he's a very brave and courageous person who will always protect his friends and people around him. Also I like Alibaba's character design and his famous ahoge.

&& His kid version is very cute.~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 4, 2012 12:34 PM
Nov 2010
I LOVE ALIBABA because is so cool, brave, courageous and sweet...He loves his friends with all his heart...in particular ALADDIN...I love his power ...it is so heart beat for me!!...also i love his smile and his eyes!!XD

<3 You are the better character...you are the KING!!
Jul 4, 2012 3:08 PM

Nov 2008
I really like his personality overall, he's a great guy and I was very impressed of him in the Balbadd Arc and the story of his childhood and Cassim.
And he's also a really funny guy :D

can't wait to see him in the anime and hear his voice! c:

Jul 4, 2012 6:30 PM
Oct 2011
I would have to say his character development really. At first he seemed cowardly then he took charge and slowly developed. And he is not a hindrance to Aladdin. They help each other out and I love that.
Jul 9, 2012 10:11 AM
Oct 2010
I don't know why I like him. He seems such a cool guy.
Sep 1, 2012 10:33 PM

Oct 2009
I LIKE HIM?! NO NEVER!!!

I LOVE Alibaba Saluja. He's just exactly what I always dreamed my ideal guy would be like. I so so so so wish that he'd exist! I would go so yandere over him and never let any other girl come close!!!
"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Nov 6, 2012 11:51 AM

Nov 2007
Easy reason, I first got quite attrected by his appearence, then I saw how he acts and I just couldn't stop but to love him he's awesome <3
Nov 7, 2012 5:59 AM

Aug 2011
Sword skillz and infernos.. 'Nuff said
Nov 11, 2012 7:08 PM
Sep 2012
LOL, because I have this "blonde fixation" HAHHAHAH.. So, yo could say that I liked him first because of his hair color orz...

But it built up and I suuuuper like him now because he's like the comic relief in the story xD
Jan 8, 2013 10:54 PM
May 2011
I don't know why i like so much Ali Baba,but I always have loved the arabian stories /especially the ones with thieves/,at start i liked his appearance,then his behaviour and then all~
Nov 4, 2013 5:16 PM
Aug 2009
He is a great character and has a good personality. I like to see how much he has grown in the series since we first met him. That and he never fails to make me laugh and he is kind and caring.
Mar 3, 2014 7:34 AM

Sep 2009
sakaryana said:
I LIKE HIM?! NO NEVER!!!

I LOVE Alibaba Saluja. He's just exactly what I always dreamed my ideal guy would be like. I so so so so wish that he'd exist! I would go so yandere over him and never let any other girl come close!!!
He's my ideal guy too. And i'm a yandere as well ;)
Feb 10, 2015 5:42 AM

Jun 2014
I love him too! He's my favourite character in Magi! O///O It's funny when i first started watching Magi when it first aired, i honestly didn't think much of him but as i read through the manga i fell in love with him. It's great that he's grown so much since the start of the series and it's great he has so much more room to develop.

He's got such a bright, energetic, kind personality. His optimism and smile just draw me to him. I love how kind, humble and selfless he is and how he helps out anyone no matter who they are even sometimes if means putting himself at risk. He reaches out to people, empathizes with them and tries to encourage them like he did with the Olba and the rest of the pirate kids. It's something i really admire about him.

He's also quite flawed but that only makes him feel more real to me. I like how he often feels conflicted about things and doubts. He thinks things through, isn't reckless and can be quite self critical about himself. It's a very human thing to experience. I like the moments where he reflects on his actions. He always tries his best despite being at an disadvantage most of the time. He's often put in a difficult position but i think he does a good job at overcoming them or deciding on what would be best option, not for himself but most often for the sake of other people.

He also can be the biggest dork and he's really funny. I just love how he fights, his swordplay is damn awesome! Not to mention he's extremely brave and courageous. <3 All in all, i think he's wonderful and i'll forever love him!
mintyusagiFeb 10, 2015 6:22 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Alibaba Ships

RenKouri - Mar 20, 2016

1 by RenKouri »»
Mar 20, 2016 2:53 PM

Poll: » Cassim x Alibaba, anyone else likes them?

takarabako - Oct 30, 2012

4 by DemiQueen »»
Nov 4, 2013 5:18 PM

Sticky: » MEMBER CARDS

takarabako - Nov 3, 2012

38 by KUROnoKURO »»
Jul 29, 2013 5:04 AM

Poll: » Who else misses Alibaba?

takarabako - Oct 10, 2012

2 by takarabako »»
Nov 19, 2012 4:25 AM

» Alibaba's seiyuu (voice actor)

takarabako - Sep 10, 2012

4 by Kyo- »»
Nov 6, 2012 9:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.