Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 4, 2008 1:21 AM

Aug 2007
"No... he doesn't have the power to stop abilities.... he just is strong. He controls the wind," Tenshi said as he took a sip of sake.
Oct 4, 2008 3:52 AM

Jun 2008
'I'm Eric ehh... data collector.' He scratched his head. 'I'm collecting information about 4, 5 studs forsakens and Manifested ones.' He looked around where is bus stop. 'Do you know which bus will take me to Rosuto village?'.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Oct 4, 2008 7:22 AM

Mar 2008
Hana: No, thats not him. All I remember is getting wrapped with this whiip and I got very weak can he caputred me.
Oct 4, 2008 7:40 AM

Dec 2007
Yaya: Rosuto Village? I'm afraid you'll have to walk there. No bus will
take you there. They're all scared of that place. It's infested by lowlifes.

Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Oct 4, 2008 11:36 AM

Jan 2008
Where am I? I found myself standing in the middle of a field of beautiful flowers, petals fluttering in the wind and the sweet aroma of pollen lingering in the air. I had no idea how I had gotten there, nor when and yet... I felt so at peace somehow, a feeling that I only had when coupled with loneliness and solitude. But I wasn't alone. Standing next to me was a young girl whom I had never seen before now but...I felt like I knew her. But before I could ask her name I found myself staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. It took a few moments for me to focus my vision but one thing I could tell instantly... was that I couldn't move my legs... I knew they weren't gone since I could feel the freezing cold around them... ice. However it was relatively weak, cutting through it would pose no problem but.. where was I? Had I been moved? Heh, not it matters... escaping would be difficult with these... what the hell? My wounds had been healed... I looked over to see a girl sitting next to me figuring she was the one who healed me, "... So I'm still alive... what a shame," I said soliloquy as I rested the back of my grotesque hand on my forehead.
Oct 4, 2008 12:02 PM

Feb 2008
Hideaki was in shock when man felt into basement.... Then Hideaki heard what Tenshi said, and looked at him:
"He can control wind, ha...", Hideaki said and looked over at man... "He really is strong one, Tenshi- san... Really strong one...."
Oct 4, 2008 12:03 PM

Aug 2007
"Finally up?" asked Tenshi, "here, your probably hungry right?" he asked as he picked up the hamburger and placed it next to him, then returned to his seat, "It's still warm because it hasn't been that long," Tenshi added.
Oct 4, 2008 12:26 PM

Jan 2008
"Thank you," I said as I grabbed the hamburger from him with my right hand. I was no longer surrounded by hundreds of eye's so I was less on edge but the room I had been moved too was still rather claustrophobic. I ate the burger rather quickly and laced my fingers behind my head and crossed my legs, freed from the ice already. "So why didn't you kill me?" I asked them.
Oct 4, 2008 12:37 PM

Aug 2007
"We had questions for you," Tenshi said noticing he was already free from the ice. It wasn't his strongest, nor was it his weakest.
Oct 4, 2008 12:48 PM

Dec 2007
Eiko glanced up as the stranger consumed his hamburger. He's finally awake...what should she say? What should she ask? So many people...so many lives taken...Her pupils dilated in fear. She had never seen such a massacre, such a slaughter, such needless consideration for life. There was blood, so much blood. The ground was soaked with blood. The blood was...

She shook her head. Where were these thoughts coming from? She knew once she joined The Lost that the sight of blood was inevitable. But this...and so early...it was a travesty. She gulped.

"W-Why...did you do such things?" she stuttered. What happened to you, was her unvoiced question.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Oct 4, 2008 1:04 PM

Feb 2008
Hideaki took a look at Kiri... "You were.. Hm.. How can I say this..", Hideaki said approaching Kiri... "Little trouble, but Tenshi- san calm you down.."....

Hideaki could hear Eiko's frighted voice... She was shivering, when Hideaki turned to her.. "Stay calm, miss.... This is the script that we live every day..", Hideaki said, "But, you're on better place now... Better place, indeed!"
Oct 4, 2008 1:11 PM

Aug 2007
Tenshi yawned an took a swig of sake, "I am calm, I always am... I never should any sign of being mad. So lets hear it?" he said.
Oct 4, 2008 1:14 PM

Dec 2007
She turned to Hideaki, thankful for such a calming voice. The fear was inching away, little by little, and sanity was being restored.

"Thanks." Eiko smiled weakly. But despite how calming Hideaki was, she could never get the picture of the field of corpses out of her mind. Hopefully, this experience will make her grow stronger and allow her to do the things that must be done even if it contrasts with her beliefs.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Oct 4, 2008 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
"Why? ... I suppose its because... I hate all of you," I said coldly, it was as simple as that. I thought that one who shared the same blood as me would understand but... I guess not. I wonder how long its been since I've spoken with others... none of that matters now though. My first priority is killing these people quietly, girl there can heal and use holy spells, and this boy can control ice as for the others I'm not sure. However I have the advantage in terms of terrain, in this closed in space it'll prove difficult for those two to use extent of there abilities...
Oct 4, 2008 1:31 PM

Aug 2007
A girl carrying a box walked over to Tenshi, "Ah thank you~, Kuro must've asked for this when he went upstairs right?"

"Yep," Kuro replied as he took the box and opened it, "Normally I hate doing this kinda thing but..." he said as he pulled out what looked like half a pair of handcuffs. He walked over and slapped it onto the right wrist of the guy they were talking to, "Until you earn our trust that should be good. We can't trust you till you earn it, and you lost all of it the moment you killed those people. This is a little something called a neutralizer, it's name is self explanatory, so I hope you aren't getting any funny ideas in that mind of yours," Kuro said as he sat back down, it was obvious that he still hated that guys guts and was holding himself back from killing him.

"We got that from a Forsaken that we rescued, he had it on him and we managed to get the pin key off a guard," Tenshi said as he pointed to his forehead, "And the key is in here. So please, make yourself at home. It's not like you are going anywhere anytime soon."
Oct 4, 2008 1:40 PM

Feb 2008
"Don't be scared.....", Hideaki said to girl again...,"By the way, my name is Hideaki..." Hideaki smiled, "It was scary... But we will protect you.. Think of us as... Brothers! We are Family..", he said to Eiko...
Hideaki took a look at Kiri and smiled... "Why would you hate us... We don't hate you?..."

Oct 4, 2008 1:54 PM

Jan 2008
I stared at the device on my wrist and with a name like "Neutralizer" I assumed it prevented me from using my powers... how annoying. But I could feel it... it was only designed to neutralize one power... after all... my left hand isn't just for show and my mind was a natural ability... thats all I needed. "Well for one... you do stuff like this," I said holding up my wrist, "and... if I killed everyone I wouldn't have to run away anymore," I said, turning my back to them and laying on my side. Earning your trust huh... very well, I'll befriend you, I'll cooperate with you, and when you let your guards down... I'll slaughter you.
Oct 4, 2008 1:59 PM

Aug 2007
Tenshi glared at him, "Don't underestimate us..." Tenshi said as he got up, "Whatever the hell you are planning is gonna be harder than you think," Tenshi said as he headed for the stairs, "That thing doesn't disrupt just anybody, it disrupts everything. I should know I had one on 8 until 6 years ago... Ja ne," Tenshi said as he waved and walked upstairs.
Oct 4, 2008 2:17 PM

Jan 2008
I got up and sat at the edge of the edge of the bed scratching the back of my head, "Yeah yeah I've heard it all before," I said letting out a sigh, "I'm getting too old for this". I looked over too the young girl who had hit me with those spears, she looked pretty shaken up... thats a great thing to have on my conscience. I may be a cold, psychotic, and emotionally unstable murderer but for some reason I couldn't help feeling a sort of... regret. "Look I'm not gonna try anything so take a chill pill, alright?" I said flatly to her, "s'not not like I can do much with this thing on," that was a lie.
Oct 4, 2008 2:23 PM

Feb 2008
"Why don't you just give up those ideas... I can understand your anger... But you should use it in right time, when your life depends on something..", I said and sit down near Kiri... "If you wanna kill me, go on... If it will make you feel better, you can try it on me...", Hideaki said and smiled to Kiri...
Oct 4, 2008 2:36 PM

Jan 2008
"Like I said I couldn't kill you right now even if I tried," I said to the guy sitting next to me, he looked to be about my age. Besides if I killed him right now this entire base would be on my ass in no time... but maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime in the he future.
Oct 4, 2008 2:41 PM

Dec 2007
She glanced warily at him, carefully discerning his intentions. Sure, he had those neutralizers on and that, in turn, stripped him of his powers but something, deep down, made her feel insecure. Nevertheless, she might as well, as he said, take a chill pill. No good would come from being all shaken up and worried about something.

"So," she started, gulping as she tried to strike up a conversation. "What's your name?"

Oct 4, 2008 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
"From the look of your face, I can say you would like to accept my offer...", Hideaki said and smiled..."OK then... Until you kill me, we can be friends..."
Hideaki took Kiri's hand and shake it...

'She asked nice question... What is your name?"
Oct 4, 2008 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
I paused for a moment thinking, what was my name again? It's been so long since I've needed to use... "Kiri... Kiri Hiraku, I guess that'll do" I said to them, as I inched away from the man sitting next to me, little to close for comfort pal. "And isn't it considered rude to ask someone's name before stating your own? Not that I'm complaining or anything," I guess my little comment just freaked her out even more...
Oct 4, 2008 2:55 PM

Feb 2008
Hideaki smiled.... "It's nice knowing you care about something...", he paused for a second, "My name is Hideaki, and I'm also known as Dragon"...

"I see you're quite pessimistic.... I know how you feel...", Hideaki said and looked to the doors... "I know exactly how it is like..."
Oct 4, 2008 2:55 PM

Aug 2007
"Have you giving us any reason not to be a little rude?" asked Kuro as he leaned back and folded his arms.
Oct 4, 2008 2:58 PM

Dec 2007
Isn't it a little rude to not ask someone's name before killing them? She inwardly mocked. Hell if she'd say it out loud. That guy would just get more pissed off than he already is. And where would that land her? Back to square one...or killed. Either one. But still even though he was currently their captive, it was poor manners to just ask someone's name without saying your own. She sighed. Why did she have to be brought up with etiquette in mind?

"Sorry." she apologized, bowing lightly. "My name is Eiko." And yes you were complaining you lil'...Damn, where did all this spunk come from? Spunk is good but not when you're faced with someone who, moments ago, had slaughtered innocent people. In this case spunk was bad, VERY bad. But a little courage should do.

Oct 4, 2008 3:04 PM

Feb 2008
"Be free to say what you think, Eiko- chan...", Hideaki smiled at girl... "Even if it's not the best time.. Be honest.. And others will be honest to you!"...

Hideaki turned to Kiri again.. "So now, when we are friends... How are you?" he smiled...
Oct 4, 2008 3:07 PM

Jan 2008
"Eiko huh... thats a good name," I said to the girl standing in front of me, I was trying my best to smile but I had a feeling it was just coming off as a psychotic smirk. With the doors locked I could probably take ot everyone here quietly but for some reason something about this girl was holding me back... its like... I was enjoying talking with her. I can't really say the same thing about this other guy who's friendly to the point of being creepy.
Oct 4, 2008 3:11 PM

Feb 2008
Hideaki started laughing.... "I'm creepy.... And you're enjoying... You have emotions!", Hideaki stoped laughing for a minute... "I'm happy to hear... Well to feel, that your killing intentions stopped.."
Oct 4, 2008 3:20 PM

Jan 2008
Oh great they can read my mind, thats just dandy. Or it could be he was reading my expression, either way after he started laughing at me my melancholic pessimism soon turned to desire to kill and it took all the self control to not punch this idiot in the face. Here's hoping little Eiko doesn't wig out again. "Yes, but your not helping..." I said to him with an irritated smile.
StiltyOct 4, 2008 3:23 PM
Oct 4, 2008 3:24 PM

Feb 2008
"Oh, gomen...... You got upset cause of it.... Sorry...", Hideaki said..."I know... It will not happen again..."
After saying this Hideaki stood up, and went to Kuro..... "Kuro- san, where did you find him?"
Oct 4, 2008 3:26 PM

Jun 2008
"O man." Eric again scratched his head. "I will have to find a way to get there." He looked around looking for something. "So in which direction and how far is it?". He didn't stop looking around. "Maybe someone with useful ability will pass by.", he though.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Oct 4, 2008 3:36 PM

Aug 2007
"I didn't exactly find him, it's more like he stood out after slaughtering so many people in the village market," Kuro said as he downed his coffee.
Oct 4, 2008 3:52 PM

Feb 2008
"As expected... So you know what kind of power he has??", Hideaki asked again...
Oct 4, 2008 3:56 PM

Dec 2007
Hm, by now she was getting used to Hiraku's pessimistic attitude. Not to say that she wasn't a little annoyed by it. The guy just screamed Leave me alone by the psychotic smirk he was currently giving off. But before that...was he...being friendly? And did he just say her name was good? Great, now she was confused. A psychotic guy just complimented her on her name. Well...maybe her instincts were right after all. Something must have happened to him...something horrible, something...unspeakable.

She gave herself a mental smackdown. Now wasn't the time to just go up to him and ask, 'Hey I know we've only met since I pretty much stabbed you with spears of light but can you tell me what happened to make you like this?' HECK no. She'd probably get killed the second she did that.

"Um, thanks." she replied. Well, a compliment's a start. The ball has already started rolling.

Oct 4, 2008 4:16 PM

Jan 2008
"So what do you plan to do with me? Kill me? Or something besides rotting down here...?" I asked them boredly. I really didn't care if I lived or died, I'm in hell either way. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling above me, it was a rather unfamiliar sight considering that I slept outside most of the time. To be honest... I preferred the outside. I let out a sigh and began to drag the sharp black nails of my left hand against the hard surface I was laying on.
Oct 4, 2008 4:26 PM

Feb 2008
"And why would we do that...", Hideaki asked Kiri... "Why would we kill you?..."

Hideaki smiled at girl... "Ask him.. He will be upset..... But he's always upset!"
Oct 4, 2008 4:37 PM

Aug 2007
"I don't know what will become of you yet..." Kuro said as he looked at him thinking that it'd be pointless to kill him were he stood because then they'd be no better than him. They would have a partial reason, but it was most likely because of a dislike towards him because of his misuse of his powers, but then that would make them no better than Mayor Reigen, "Just sit tight and see," Kuro said with a half smile.
Oct 4, 2008 7:34 PM

Jan 2008
"Heh... hehehe, you do realize that by keeping me alive... you putting everyone here at risk. I'm useless without my 'Gift', but you can't risk taking this off can you?" I said with a grin, "So that means your left with two choices... either kill me or keep me alive, putting everyones lives in danger. Its a justifiable reason is it not? Nobody will think ill of your nor will they think you were wrong, and besides... I'm a murderer someone like me is better off dead don't you think? So c'mon... do it... Kill Me."
Oct 4, 2008 7:37 PM

Feb 2008
"Don't be so impulsive...... You are not with Humans anymore...... We are all Forsakens with great Powers, at great Levels........", Hideaki said, and his face turned serious... "Don't underestimate us... We can fight back!"
Oct 4, 2008 7:54 PM

Aug 2007
"Hmmm... is that so? I would kill you, but I have a feeling that a certain someone wouldn't like it all too much," Kuro said as he got up and started to walk towards the stair, "Well, I'll leave him in your care. I have things to do, Ja ne," Kuro said as he left.
Oct 4, 2008 8:00 PM

Feb 2008
Great! Now I'm with my "good friend", who is by the way, Impulsive and wants to kill me or himself... Just great!, Hideaki made a fake smile... "Sure.. See ya around..."
"So, Kiri- san.... You wanna eat something, or talk about something?", Hideaki asked...
Oct 4, 2008 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
*Hana had left a long time ago. She was not noticed by the others when she left*

Thinking: They seemed rather busy. I dont want to be a burden on anyone.

*Hana is walking though the village.*
Oct 4, 2008 8:28 PM

Jan 2008
"You asked what y power was earlier didn't you? Its the power to cut through anything with the slightest touch. All I would need to do is graze someone with my hand, or bump into them by accident and poof, no more head." I said to him as I stared at my right hand with a sinister smirk. Little do they know is that this entire time I've been working on the lock of the neutralizer on my hand, when I laid back and started to scrape my nails against the surface I'm laying on was to mask the noise of the *click* of the neutralizer coming loose, and when I was asking them to kill me I discreetly slipped a piece of fabric I tore off of the shirt of that body I used as a shield into the opening to prevent it from closing on me again. I could escape at any moment yet something seemed to anchor me to that spot, it was like I didn't want to leave...
StiltyOct 4, 2008 9:52 PM
Oct 4, 2008 10:17 PM

Dec 2007
Such a dangerous power...so destructive. How could someone truly get a power such as that? What unspeakable horrors did this man endure?

"What happened to you?" Eiko risked. Hideaki was right, she realized. Nothing was going to be solved unless she took a chance at figuring out what was wrong. She was a healer, so shouldn't she be a healer of both mind and body rather than just body? This was her time, a new start, a new beginning. Why not a new way of looking at things?

Oct 4, 2008 10:55 PM

Jan 2008
I paused for a moment once I heard her question, I've never really talked to people this long before so... screw it, "My power wasn't awakened normally, to tell you the truth... I was born with it. However... due to that my mother died during child birth so I basically spent the first 5 or 6 year of my life being shunned by my peers and hated by my father. Eventually they got up the balls to try and get rid of me and I ended up killing most of them by accident. I was pretty traumatized by it and thats when my hand began to change into what it is now," I said to her, raising my grotesque hand in front of me, "Gifts are normally acquired through some dramatic event in ones life, I... guess I found a loophole." Shit... I think I just gave away the fact that I had more than one power... I guess theres no helping it... "I ran away after that and wandered the continent for some number of years, during that time I had made my first friend, her face eludes me to this day and I hate myself for forgetting what she looks like... and even though we spent so much time together... she betrayed me once she found out about my powers... and tried to kill me. But I was still happy, even if she didn't feel the same way... I loved her and dieing by her hand... wouldn't be so bad. But..." I covered my face with my hand trying to hide my expression and hold back the tears, just put me out my misery already...
Oct 5, 2008 6:09 AM

Feb 2008
"Don't be ashamed, Kiri- san...", Hideaki said...,"It's OK to cry, if you need to.."
Hideaki smiled to girl, seeing that she finally got courage to ask him, and then turned back to Kiri...
"We don't think you're weak cause of your tears... No...", Hideaki continued..,"There has to be much courage and power to cry for someone who wanted to kill you... You're strong! Not only cause of your.... powers.. but also cause of your spirit..."
Hideaki came little closer to Kiri and said.."If you want, I can help you remember what she looked like... If you want..."
Oct 5, 2008 8:28 AM

Mar 2008
* Hana is walking around when someones grabs her arm*

Random Officer: What are you doing in this part of town you Forsaken scub?

Hana: What are you talking about I'm just walking.

* His holds on to her tighter and tilts her head so he can see her ear.*

Random officer: Oh.....4 studs huh? Wait there is a extra hole in your ear...

Hana: Let me go!

*Hana is pulling away.*

Random officer: You are one of those escapees........*into his radio* I need back up!

Hana: NO! I won't go!

*Hana turns into a white tiger and mauls the officer then runs off into a nearby alley and changes back to normal*

Hana: Oh no....... they are after me now what to do?

*Hana begins walking again thinking about what to do*
Oct 5, 2008 8:42 AM

Aug 2007
Kiyoshi walked into a large building. He went up to the third floor and he entered an office where a young woman was doing some paperwork. 'Anything today?' The woman looked up.

'Kiyoshi-sama, welcome back. There aren't any assignments for you today.' The woman continued doing her paperworks.

'Good.' Kiyoshi sat on the sofa in the corner. 'Any escapes?'

'Avery dangerous Forsaken escaped on the way to Ryoku city. Her name is Kiku.'

'I think I know that one. I read her files. Is she the one called 'Blood eyed Princess'?'

'That's right.' The woman nodded.

'So what happened?' Kiyoshi blew a circle of smoke.

'The guards chased her to Rosuto village, but there 'Salamander' and 'Ice Demon' protected her.'

'Those two again? That girl was lucky.' Kiyoshi smirked. 'I wonder what those two will do when 'Kiru' comes out... So who did you send for this mision?'

'Yukata.' The pen stopped in the woman's hand for a second.

'Good choice. They won't even notice what happened... Any informations about my prey?'

'No, sir. You may rest today.'

'Okay, okay. Good work Ayame-san.' Kiyoshi left the room. 'Yukata, huh...?'
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Forsaken Character Spread Sheet

Spartacus - Oct 1, 2008

21 by Stilty »»
Oct 10, 2008 6:12 PM

Sticky: » The Forsaken Dictionary

SnowmanGrimm - Oct 1, 2008

6 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 5, 2008 11:40 AM

» The Forsaken Discussion Board

0 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 1, 2008 7:48 PM

» Omake Thread

4 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 1, 2008 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.