Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 2 Discussion

Aug 6, 2014 1:25 AM

Whoa now, that was horrific. First they BETA just wiped them all out with ease, then they started eating them with more gore than I expected...absolutely sickening to watch and think about especially when Yui asked asked to kill the other pilot before she was eaten and couldn't...then it happened, ugh!

And then 3 year timeskip out of nowhere wait what? Earth was getting destroyed and now 3 years later? Oh boy...

Sep 16, 2015 11:43 AM

Good riddance. Main bitch should have died too. I hate bitches who cant think rationaly.
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.

Oct 26, 2015 3:45 AM

That was sickening, its been a while since I watched something that actually made me cringe so much. Not even corpse party had the same effect. I guess its because I was not expecting this to be so violent

Nov 23, 2015 9:41 PM

holy shit, that was brutal lmao, but this is so bad haha, i should listen when people tell me an anime is shit xD

Mar 28, 2017 1:00 AM

Sorry Shingeki no Kyojin fans, this is way better IMO.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 31, 2017 9:31 AM

Well that was tons of Shit happens....These monster are even worst compare to Macross Frontier Monsters. and The Mechs aren't reacting very fast.... Those Monsters even have Individual Classes... They look like something from Tekkaman Blade Radam though... All my opinions of course... Now that i think About it.... Why is this still not in a Super robot War game?...make Tekkaman Blade in the same game too!
Modified by LoongFeels, Jul 31, 2017 9:35 AM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...

May 15, 5:13 PM

The BETAS did seem to enjoy their schoolgirl snacks.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]