Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 30, 2012 4:08 PM

New members you can introduce yourself here ^^
Modified by Ocean_Sea, Sep 28, 2012 1:26 AM

Jul 1, 2012 2:23 AM

I already introduced myself in the club comments. Anyway I'll introduce myself again in here.

I'm Michael and i'm already 18 years of age also a college student taking up BS Psychology. If you want to talk about anything else, step into my office and we'll talk about it :D
"When you have lemons, you make lemonade; and when you have rice, you make rice balls."

Jul 1, 2012 2:51 AM

I love anime. :D
Like color orange. [:
Been watching anime for the past 4 - 5 years.
Wanna talk about anything just leave a comment or something on the profile! :D
Think that all you need to know about me. (:

See you Later!

Jul 1, 2012 8:44 AM

^ Agreed. Orange is the best color ever. Somebody understands!

Doesn't the anime go without saying? I just started actually watching anime last November when I joined. I didn't watch much before then. I plan on rewatching the ones I saw years ago but I haven't gotten around to them much.
(Fruits Basket, Ah! My Goddess, Mushi-shi, Trigun, Vampire Hunter D, and Ghost in the Shell. I've only seen Fruits Basket so far again.)

I enjoy being spontaneous often. The rest about me is too dark and tragic for you to handle. Or is it?

Jul 1, 2012 11:02 AM

just noticed that this was here.
howdy im Nick, im 18, currently waiting for the results of the exams i just sat so i can go to university this year to study mathematics.. its funner than it sounds!
i love all types of anime of which ive seen so far (currently finishing off gungrave today), if you love trigun i love you!
hehe so howdy all!

Jul 2, 2012 5:53 AM

I also like orange :) (just keeping the conversation long)
"When you have lemons, you make lemonade; and when you have rice, you make rice balls."

Jul 2, 2012 2:07 PM

Hi all ^_^

i am Ali from ksa

I love anime like all of us ^_^

and like black and red

and i am addict to MAL and Facebook

any thing you want to know about me just ask ^_^

thanks all

Jul 3, 2012 8:28 AM

Hello~ peoples I haven't met yet. Seems it's only ALAOY then. I have a Facebook, but I've been inactive for several months. I don't really care for it at all.

Jul 3, 2012 9:46 AM

facebook does suck though? all it is, is a bunch of people taking pix of people doing duck ass lips, bitch fight about trivial things, women complaining about their weight and a couple of funny vids.

Jul 3, 2012 1:53 PM

From what I hear from my friends most of them joined just to play the games. I don't see how you could get addicted to them at all.

Jul 3, 2012 2:29 PM

I meet new people in Facebook add them and talk to them
umm looking for girlfriend in it !
but some posts to talk about !
and so much more !!.....

Jul 3, 2012 3:36 PM

apparently farmville is a very... expansive.. enlightening game?

fair enough pretty straight to teh point lol!

for me its pretty damn boring, as i said before + locals + about once every 2 weeks my m8's posting something funny.

Jul 3, 2012 3:54 PM

Why would you look for a girlfriend through FB? Why not in RL?

Jul 3, 2012 3:57 PM

agreed. you could end up with one of those.... you know.... chtulu's!

Jul 3, 2012 4:01 PM

FiddlyFather said:

That'd be a hell of a story to tell your grandkids in 14638741023140 years when you're 60.

I just don't look.

Jul 3, 2012 4:28 PM

true true, cryogenic tech man, tis teh future

Jul 3, 2012 4:39 PM

Yep yup yip yap... yop?

Jul 5, 2012 9:32 PM

Khaoscontrol said:
FiddlyFather said:

That'd be a hell of a story to tell your grandkids in 14638741023140 years when you're 60.

I just don't look.

LoL !....

So funny if I meet 1

but i didn't fined any girlfriend ×_×

i am just looking for girl watch anime like me with cool body just that !

Jul 6, 2012 5:10 AM

Someone who watches anime, is it? If a person has an open mind, you could get them to watch an anime that suits them and they may get into it anyways. Three of my friends started anime thanks to me.

Jul 6, 2012 8:46 AM

damn you! you beat me im on 2 friends i got into anime... 3... DAMN!

unfortunately a lot of the girls i know which are into anime (its like 2, seriously noooo one has heard of it round here) are reeaally bitchy (secretly so its only too late when you find out), moany and large bullshitters....... GOOD luck though!

Jul 6, 2012 9:14 AM

Ok, this form *says* it's for hi's, but it looks like it just turned into a big discussion (^_-)

Lol anyway, I'm Kreepie, and I was paroosing the different clubs when I stumbled upon this gem.

I'm pretty anti-social when it comes to random internet people, so in all honesty I probably won't be on here a bunch, but I've been lecturing myself to go and type at people so I guess we'll see how that goes.

I haven't watched very much anime yet (I binge on an entire title's releases before I move on to a new one), but I've seen Another, Gosick, Higurashi, Majin TN Neuro, Ookami Kakushi, Pandora Hearts (ok, not really 'creepy,' but it can be... sometimes...) Shiki, and Umineko. I've got a bunch lined up too, but I'm starting with the ones that have the least amount of effort involved (currently under 20 episodes) lol.

Anyways, I'm here, if you wanna talk about something just reply or post on my wall (that's what it's called here, right? Or am I just too Facebook for everyone?) or whatever, I'm a sarcastic bitch, but not a horrible meanie. XD

Oh, and since during my skimming, I saw some Facebook complaints, I will tell you these things right here and now:

Facebook is only duck faces and drama when either a) you're in high school or b) you have a bunch of highschoolers as friends or c) you have a bunch of stupid people who still wish they were in highschool as friends. Delete them and your world will be much nicer.
FACEBOOK GAMES ARE ADDICTIVE... but usually only when you're so down with your real life and bored of your other games that they're the only option. I know for a while there I got really depressed and binged on Restaurant City for a while...
"You are a god damn idiot. I'd like to prove this mathematically if I may: Take your current age... Now subtract ten years from it. Were you smart back then? Of course you weren't! You were a god damn idiot! The fact of the matter is you're still as big an idiot today; its just going to take you ten more years to realize it." - Church

Jul 6, 2012 9:31 AM

Kreepie11 said:
Ok, this form *says* it's for hi's, but it looks like it just turned into a big discussion (^_-)

Lol anyway, I'm Kreepie, and I was paroosing the different clubs when I stumbled upon this gem.

I'm pretty anti-social when it comes to random internet people, so in all honesty I probably won't be on here a bunch, but I've been lecturing myself to go and type at people so I guess we'll see how that goes.

I haven't watched very much anime yet (I binge on an entire title's releases before I move on to a new one), but I've seen Another, Gosick, Higurashi, Majin TN Neuro, Ookami Kakushi, Pandora Hearts (ok, not really 'creepy,' but it can be... sometimes...) Shiki, and Umineko. I've got a bunch lined up too, but I'm starting with the ones that have the least amount of effort involved (currently under 20 episodes) lol.

Anyways, I'm here, if you wanna talk about something just reply or post on my wall (that's what it's called here, right? Or am I just too Facebook for everyone?) or whatever, I'm a sarcastic bitch, but not a horrible meanie. XD

Oh, and since during my skimming, I saw some Facebook complaints, I will tell you these things right here and now:

Facebook is only duck faces and drama when either a) you're in high school or b) you have a bunch of highschoolers as friends or c) you have a bunch of stupid people who still wish they were in highschool as friends. Delete them and your world will be much nicer.
FACEBOOK GAMES ARE ADDICTIVE... but usually only when you're so down with your real life and bored of your other games that they're the only option. I know for a while there I got really depressed and binged on Restaurant City for a while...

Well hello Kreepie11!:D

Jul 6, 2012 10:43 AM

Ocean_Sea said:

XD Hi. Sorry about... THAT. Apparently when I talk I talk a lot. :P
"You are a god damn idiot. I'd like to prove this mathematically if I may: Take your current age... Now subtract ten years from it. Were you smart back then? Of course you weren't! You were a god damn idiot! The fact of the matter is you're still as big an idiot today; its just going to take you ten more years to realize it." - Church

Jul 6, 2012 10:44 AM

Kreepie11 said:
Ocean_Sea said:

XD Hi. Sorry about... THAT. Apparently when I talk I talk a lot. :P

Its okay. I read it all i think! :D

Jul 6, 2012 11:54 AM

welcome newo membero!
anti social? boo-hoo

facebook sux. and yep indeed i have just finished what would be the equivalent of "highschool/college" not so long ago, and unfortunately if your gud m8's have gf's who constantly bitches with her friends about how "she hates" life, problems, bitching about my good m8. and i cant remove/block them or my m8's would get an earful for me doing that. the funniest post is the ":-(....... I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" always makes me lol.therefore facebook = shit.
ow n the duck ass pics are the ones which pull up on friends commenting on friends pics (usually facepalm worthy).

addictive games as suck.... 40 years later your going to be one of those people at the bingo bwahahaha

aahhh WELCOME!

Jul 6, 2012 12:04 PM

XD I dun wanna be a bingo lady!!! ....if anything I'll be running the highschool gaming contests :P

And lmfao yeah, I just delete them anyway. Or now there's this groovy new thing that lets you hide all statuses from them - had to do that to my one Taylor friend, she was so annoying.

Haha and thanks, Ocean_Sea. Sometimes I honestly feel like people see how much text there is and say 'skrew it' lol

Jul 6, 2012 12:15 PM

nobody 'wants' to be a bingo lady... it just kinda happens. be afraid, be very afraid.

interesting? i may need to find this, i am intrigued?

who would reaaally want to be 'that guy' in those situations though?

Jul 6, 2012 2:09 PM

Hello Kreepie11!

I simply don't go on Facebook. As long as nobody bitches at me to go back on my profile again, I won't bitch about Facebook.

I recommend School Days. Short, amazing, you better not be a damned Sekai fan. Kotonoha will always rule.

I'll thank you right now. I watched Angel Beats! a few months back and I noticed it wasn't listed as shared even though you've seen it. You've corrected a possible re-watch because of my idiocy.

Jul 6, 2012 2:22 PM

Khaoscontrol said:
Hello Kreepie11!

I simply don't go on Facebook. As long as nobody bitches at me to go back on my profile again, I won't bitch about Facebook.

I recommend School Days. Short, amazing, you better not be a damned Sekai fan. Kotonoha will always rule.

I'll thank you right now. I watched Angel Beats! a few months back and I noticed it wasn't listed as shared even though you've seen it. You've corrected a possible re-watch because of my idiocy.

ANGEL BEATS! WOOOOOO, saw it about 2 weeks ago, loooveed it soooo much. want more!

Jul 6, 2012 2:23 PM

FiddlyFather said:
Khaoscontrol said:
Hello Kreepie11!

ANGEL BEATS! WOOOOOO, saw it about 2 weeks ago, loooveed it soooo much. want more!

Angel Beats saw I think a year or 2 ago. Amazing anime.

Jul 6, 2012 2:31 PM

Ocean_Sea said:
FiddlyFather said:
Khaoscontrol said:
Hello Kreepie11!

very true, first anime to make me cry tears of joy 'multiple times (this does not emasculate me....) hehe
any ideas if or when a 2nd series will come out (or if the manga continues it)?

Jul 6, 2012 2:39 PM

FiddlyFather said:
Ocean_Sea said:
FiddlyFather said:
Khaoscontrol said:
Hello Kreepie11!

very true, first anime to make me cry tears of joy 'multiple times (this does not emasculate me....) hehe

Don't think there is going to be a 2nd season but there can still be a chance like in 4 years..

Jul 6, 2012 2:46 PM

Ocean_Sea said:
FiddlyFather said:
Ocean_Sea said:
FiddlyFather said:
Khaoscontrol said:
Hello Kreepie11!

Don't think there is going to be a 2nd season but there can still be a chance like in 4 years..

ah dang. there is hope, and i will cling to that like a cat from the rim of the bathtub!
what about the manga? does that continue the storyline?

Jul 6, 2012 10:22 PM

FiddlyFather said:

Like Ocean_Sea said, I don't think there will be a second, but make sure you check out the 2 special episodes if you haven't! (I assume many others here obsess and make sure they've seen everything, but I'm reminding just in case.)

Pretty sure they're 'Another Epilogue' and 'Stairway to Heaven.'

Jul 7, 2012 5:23 AM

Kreepie11 said:
FiddlyFather said:

Like Ocean_Sea said, I don't think there will be a second, but make sure you check out the 2 special episodes if you haven't! (I assume many others here obsess and make sure they've seen everything, but I'm reminding just in case.)

Pretty sure they're 'Another Epilogue' and 'Stairway to Heaven.'

true the word must be spread!
stairway was a really funny ep hehe.
and another epilogue was such a bloody annoying cliffhanger tease to the fans mind. (made them think another one would come soon, such a tease.)

Jul 7, 2012 9:07 AM

FiddlyFather said:
another epilogue was such a bloody annoying cliffhanger tease to the fans mind. (made them think another one would come soon, such a tease.)

Yeah, I remember when I looked into it someone's review was like 'this is just what would have happened if he stayed,' so I never got too hyped up about it, since it's just another perspective. But I can see how fans would easily come to a second season conclusion.

....All I can do is hope they don't pull a similar stunt with Index...

Jul 7, 2012 9:31 AM

Kreepie11 said:
FiddlyFather said:
another epilogue was such a bloody annoying cliffhanger tease to the fans mind. (made them think another one would come soon, such a tease.)

Yeah, I remember when I looked into it someone's review was like 'this is just what would have happened if he stayed,' so I never got too hyped up about it, since it's just another perspective. But I can see how fans would easily come to a second season conclusion.

true, it most likely is (given the name of it and all).
project index? tbh i would say its highly highly highly unlikely that they would stop where they did, or else the entire build-up of suspense because of being on the verge of a full blown holy war would have pointless.
that added with the accelerator joining a group who are about to revolt against the big bad company who have being puppeteering and fudging around the entire series.
anyways i would say its highly unlikely, someone whose read the manga would probably be able to give more insight (if the manga continues or anything).
either way cant wait to find out!

Jul 7, 2012 11:30 PM

FiddlyFather said:
Kreepie11 said:
FiddlyFather said:

true, it most likely is (given the name of it and all).
project index? tbh i would say its highly highly highly unlikely that they would stop where they did, or else the entire build-up of suspense because of being on the verge of a full blown holy war would have pointless.
that added with the accelerator joining a group who are about to revolt against the big bad company who have being puppeteering and fudging around the entire series.
anyways i would say its highly unlikely, someone whose read the manga would probably be able to give more insight (if the manga continues or anything).
either way cant wait to find out!

Yeah, that sounds about right. Usually I wouldn't worry, except this movie's coming out, and I know if some shows don't have funding for many more seasons they like to wrap things up quickly. :S lol Guess I'm just getting worked up for no reason.
I know from what I was reading everyone was really upset because they don't think Accelerator will be in it much. I personally hope that they bring Sasha Kreutzev back for a bit, at some point.

Jul 8, 2012 3:22 AM

hmm couldnt imagine an anime like that would work too well with a quick rap-up (given 3 seasons of kinda buildup). it seems to be popular (with all the manga's games n shiz) so i couldnt imagine a quick rap up.... hopefully... febuary 2013? kwl
it did seem they were holding her character back for some big event (her sitting in the room with the other thing), kinda a tease for the viewer, it looks like there gonna, she was pretty damn kwl

Jul 18, 2012 5:53 PM

Hello guys im new to the club hope to make friends here if u love anime im sure we will get along just fine.

Jul 18, 2012 7:12 PM

Hi LoveMyAnime4Life! Good to see some people posting here again too.

Hope you enjoy the club!

Jul 23, 2012 8:21 PM
Hello my name is Toby. I'm 15 and I have been watching anime for about 2 years on and off. I like to watch any type of anime. If you want to talk bout whatever just post a comment on my page. I also am trying to make a signature but am having a hard time. If any one could help me with it I would really appreciate it.

Jul 25, 2012 1:59 AM

hi! my name is Sadame-tan but you can call me Sada-chan(Some people also call me Sadame-chan, Sacchan, it's your choice, really) I've been watching anime since I was VERY young...My fave type of anime is HORROR. I also like: Yaoi, Drawing, playing the piano and designing graphics. nice to meet you all^^

Jul 25, 2012 2:08 AM

Yoha my fellow creepy anime lovers...

Well I also enjoy creepy anime, so let's get along shall we.
Higurashi and Mirai Nikki are among my favorites

Jul 25, 2012 3:54 AM

welcome to a place, you have never been before.. this page.
please enjoy your time here, and do not feel you must hold back any impulsive comments buggar, piss, pineapple.

Jul 25, 2012 4:06 AM

FiddlyFather said:
welcome to a place, you have never been before.. this page.
please enjoy your time here, and do not feel you must hold back any impulsive comments buggar, piss, pineapple.

Agreed!

Jul 27, 2012 10:27 AM

My name is Andre from Brazi, nickname Roffelos, 17 years old, and I was looking for clubs about this kind of anime and I found this one. I dont know people who like animes, because of this I came here to MAL.

My favorite animes are Mirai Nikki and Death Note

I see you guys were talking about colors, so my favorite is dark blue.

I like horror, shonen and comedys

About creepy animes, I watched mirai nikki, another, higurashi, HOTD. Mangas I read Gantz

My English is not very good (I think)

I like to draw and write too.

I am here to socialize; I'm a little shy, but I like to talk very much. Anything you want (doubts, recomendatons or if you just wanna talk) just send a message.

So: Hi, MINA-SAN :)

Jul 27, 2012 1:15 PM

Hello, my name is Jahi. You pronounce it Jah-he for those who were wondering. I am black. I listen to EDM. I have lived all over the United States. right now I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, though I have lived in Texas, Illinois, and Georgia.

I have officially been into anime for about ten months. The first anime I saw when I knew what anime was was Paprika. I decided to accept my invitation to this club from Ocean_Sea because I love psychological anime and manga. I seem to be drawn to anime and manga that make you think and toy with your mind.

Like many Mal users I am here to be among people with similar interests and to make friends. Since becoming a MAL user I even met some other folks from Vegas and we have started a club. The wonders of social networking.

I saw the that favorite colors came up as well. Mine is midnight blue.

Recently, I have started improving my drawing skills to become a mangaka. One day you might read a work of mine
"Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Steven Moffat

Jul 27, 2012 1:57 PM

Welcome to the club!

Aug 22, 2012 3:02 PM

Hi! I'm a new member to this club in which call me ThroughTheTrees Or Trees for short. I like your club it's interesting and I like to be a part of it. I'm a person that like listening to other. I'm ThankFul!!!
.............................................................Greetings.........................................................

Pages (2) [1] 2 »