Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2012 2:04 PM

Mar 2012

Without seperating the one-shots from her series, or the active from the incomplete.
Which is your favourite?

my vote: So hard to pick only one! but my vote is definitely "Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai" ♥

P.S. If you actually select "other", let us know what below!
OtakuMadnessJul 6, 2013 10:52 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 30, 2012 3:18 PM

Jul 2011
I just love all her works, series, doujinshi and one-shots...:|

I was between Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai and Doushitemo Furetakunai, but Yashiro got me. <3
Jun 30, 2012 7:47 PM

Jul 2010
Doushitemo Furetakunai would be mine it was just so flawless.

I love all her KHR doujinshi so much though even though 8018 isn't my otp. Her art though man... her art
Jul 1, 2012 2:14 AM

Mar 2012
Jinrou said:
I just love all her works, series, doujinshi and one-shots...:|

I was between Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai and Doushitemo Furetakunai, but Yashiro got me. <3

I agree!!! I was stuck between them as well! but in the end Yashiro got me too ;3 ♥

Homestuck said:
Doushitemo Furetakunai would be mine it was just so flawless.

I love all her KHR doujinshi so much though even though 8018 isn't my otp. Her art though man... her art

Doushitemo Furetakunai is an amazing story~!!!

Aaaaah! I am in love with her KHR doujinshi!!! I agree! I agree!
but for me 8018 = ♥
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 2:18 AM

Jun 2011
Absolutely Doushitemo Furetakunai. <3 I love her other works too though.
Why does the world want to become one? Dreams and ideals are not supposed to be the same.
Jul 1, 2012 2:21 AM

Mar 2012
Procella said:

"Doushitemo Furetakunai" is absolute perfection! ♥
Jul 1, 2012 5:39 AM
Sep 2010
I would choose Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda, but since it was dropped... Doushitemo Furetakunai is perfect. :)
Jul 1, 2012 8:22 AM

Mar 2012
Kil_meny said:
I would choose Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda, but since it was dropped... Doushitemo Furetakunai is perfect. :)

AH! I agree! I am still not over the loss of "Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda" but, call me an optimist, I keep hoping she'll pick it up again one day!
Jul 1, 2012 8:50 AM

Feb 2009
I keep hoping she'll pick it up again, too!

I love all her works, but my favourite is "Don't Stay Gold"! Everything in this oneshot is connected - I mean, everything the characters say or do is a reaction to something, and the sexual tension is amazing! <3

When I first read it, I had to reread it immediately about 6 times because I *needed* to know why they were saying and doing what they were saying and doing, heh. It's great how much she can convey by expressions, reactions and conversations alone, with almost no use of internal monologue. And hey, baseball commentary! :D

It was also a brilliant use of setting and panelling (it's almost always summer heat when Kuga and Kage are alone, always night when Yashiro turns up, and there are almost always asymmetrical panels when things get emotional). But I'll shut up about it now! <.<

I think Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai is somehow in a league of its own, as is Yashiro. I can't reallly think of any manga or any character that can compare.

"Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu" made me bawl like a baby when I read it the second time - didn't quite get it the first time, as I was totally new to yaoi and a little shocked by how effed up Yashiro is. Now I love him to death, and I so hope he'll find happiness. Go Doumeki! /o/
Jul 1, 2012 9:38 AM

Jul 2010

otakumadness said:
Doushitemo Furetakunai is an amazing story~!!!

Aaaaah! I am in love with her KHR doujinshi!!! I agree! I agree!
but for me 8018 = ♥

8018 is delicious, so it's all good ~
Jul 1, 2012 10:26 AM

Jan 2009
Tough poll. But I voted for Yorube Naki Mono cause I like Samurai stories and atmosphere. Warriors are my thing =)
Jul 1, 2012 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
I'm seriously in love with all of her works... But my absolute favs are Doushitemo Furetakunai and Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu. But I can already guess that DF's got a lot of votes so although it's my favorite, I'm voting for Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu :p

I think Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda could become my fav too but unfortunately it's dropped :'(
Jul 1, 2012 10:30 PM

May 2012
Doushitemo Furetakunai

it was probably the first manga I read by kou-sensei
(I cried alot too T^T)

Jul 2, 2012 2:09 AM

Mar 2012
LadyFujoshi said:
Doushitemo Furetakunai

it was probably the first manga I read by kou-sensei
(I cried alot too T^T)

It was the first I read by her as well : 3 : It's so lovely! I can read it again in again ♥
Jul 2, 2012 3:54 PM

Jan 2011
I haven't read After 10 hours, After 9 hours, Iro no aru sekai, Kanjou spectrum and NightS, so I guess I'm not qualified to vote. I'm reading them as soon as I find'em...

I think it's Saezuru tori wa habatakanai for me... but what made her works special for me was Tadayoedo shizumazu, saredo naki mo sezu... hard to decide >_>
Existence
Jul 2, 2012 3:59 PM
Jul 2011
I love her art and all the stories, most of all i love the type of relationship she creates between the characters..

I didn't know which to choose between Doushitemo Furetakunai, Don't stay gold and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai, at the end i voted for Doushitemo Furetakunai but i love all the others too..
Jul 2, 2012 4:16 PM
May 2012
I love all her works!

Doushitemo Furetakunai was the first Yoneda Kou work I ever read and I can still reread it and love it, it's defiantly one of my favourites.

But there's also Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai and Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda. Yashiro is just so cute and I love the relationship between the characters in Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda.

Doushitemo Furetakunai wins for now because it's completed.
Jul 3, 2012 10:43 AM

May 2010
OtakuMadness said:
Kil_meny said:

AH! I agree! I am still not over the loss of "Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda" but, call me an optimist, I keep hoping she'll pick it up again one day!

Me too, it has so much potential! I can't believe she would drop it for good. :c

I voted for Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda but I haven't read Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai nor any of her dj works yet.

Btw, my first was also Doushitemo Furetakunai. I was randomly browsing MangaFox when I came across this one. Lucky me!
Jul 4, 2012 12:03 AM

Apr 2011
What a difficult poll! I seriously wanted there to be "all of the above" as an option.

I finally debated between Doushitemo Furetakunai and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai. DF won out in the end because it's completed. This is the first of Yoneda Kou's work I came across and have read it many times over. I still crack up when they're on the train and Togawa answers Shima's phone. Love it.

I do love Yashiro too, though. I want more. =^.^= Maybe I should have voted for Saezuru . . .
Or, maybe I should've picked Don't Stay Gold. Or Eros in the Stoic, or After 10 Hours, or . . . I just love 'em all. *sigh*
Jul 4, 2012 6:38 AM

Mar 2012

Me too, it has so much potential! I can't believe she would drop it for good. :c

I voted for Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda but I haven't read Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai nor any of her dj works yet.

Btw, my first was also Doushitemo Furetakunai. I was randomly browsing MangaFox when I came across this one. Lucky me!

Apparently it was dropped because of the incest theme, because some people above her didn't approve : 3 : but I'm not sure.
(which is crazy when you look at how many incest themed BL are out there now DX)

Oooh! Read them soon!!!! x3

It's the best to have as your first! (LOL Yoneda Kou virgins?) but it's it's still breathtaking as your last xD !!!!

Asimi said:
What a difficult poll! I seriously wanted there to be "all of the above" as an option.

I finally debated between Doushitemo Furetakunai and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai. DF won out in the end because it's completed. This is the first of Yoneda Kou's work I came across and have read it many times over. I still crack up when they're on the train and Togawa answers Shima's phone. Love it.

I do love Yashiro too, though. I want more. =^.^= Maybe I should have voted for Saezuru . . .
Or, maybe I should've picked Don't Stay Gold. Or Eros in the Stoic, or After 10 Hours, or . . . I just love 'em all. *sigh*

Aaaaah you are right, but maybe that would be leading instead ;D LOL I know I would have pick "all of the above" at a glance xD

Lol! That moment and every moment xD Ah it deserves your vote! Especially as a first! :3

Yashiro = Smexyness personified! *dead*
"Don't stay Gold" is another favourite of mine xD !!!
Jul 4, 2012 11:20 AM

Apr 2009
Procella said:

same here ^^
You can join too!!!

Jul 4, 2012 3:17 PM
Nov 2010
For me it was a tough choice between Yorube Naki Mono and Don't Stay Gold... I chose the latter 'cause YNM isn't completed so I can't tell if the ending is as awesome as the story has been so far. I really hope Kou decides to continue it :s

Don't Stay Gold deserves it's 1st place in my ranks tho, I love the story <3
Jul 5, 2012 1:28 PM

Jan 2010
lustkitty said:
I love all her works!

Doushitemo Furetakunai was the first Yoneda Kou work I ever read and I can still reread it and love it, it's defiantly one of my favourites.

But there's also Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai and Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda. Yashiro is just so cute and I love the relationship between the characters in Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda.

Doushitemo Furetakunai wins for now because it's completed.

I love all her works too..
But I voted Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai because it's very exciting and lovely and ongoing.. ➳♥

Jul 5, 2012 2:13 PM
Mar 2010
My favorite is Kanjou Spectrum and Don't Stay Gold
bafi_samarsJul 5, 2012 4:33 PM
Jul 6, 2012 11:50 AM

Feb 2012
Maybe it's because I had formed an attachment to Yashiro in Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu, but I really couldn't get into Don't Stay Gold. I can barely remember anything from the manga. All I know is that I didn't even like Kuga until chapter six of Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai. The whole time I was reading Don't Stay Gold, my mind kept fluttering back to Yashiro.

I plan to reread Don't Stay Gold today, just for a fresh perspective. I think, now that I know how Yashiro is holding up, I can finally focus on just Kageyama and Kuga.

Kanjou Spectrum was really sweet. Even in Yoneda's doujinshi, she always likes to add a touch of sadness to her stories. Kanjou Spectrum, while definitely with hints of sadness and longing, has a happy ending. It also, for once, portrayed a realistic background. But, of course, Yoneda is known for realism. Her stories are the exact opposite of manga like Wild Rock (ridiculous characters and events), Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (cute, but not exactly believable interactions), and Gravitation (the whole thing screams "don't take me seriously!").

I can't remember Doushitemo Furetakunai very well, but I know I liked it a lot. It was paced well, had that "mundane" feel that actual life has, and it felt like a real couple. I don't remember how it ended, but I recall it being bittersweet. More sweet than bitter, but a weird aftertaste was still left.
*Goes to reread last few pages*
Hm, nice ending. I guess the bittersweet sensation came from Shima's crying. Either that, or just the overall quiet, sullen feel from this manga (yes, I said sullen).

Eros in the Stoic threw me for a loop at first. I actually had to take a minute to mull over what I had just read before I realized the point.
Cpl_BallerinaJul 24, 2012 4:49 PM
Jul 6, 2012 6:38 PM
Apr 2010
Doushitemo Furetakunai was the first work I ever read from her, and I loved it! It hit me right in the feels!!!! Gosh.....

I also loved her Crows Zero dj, I was thinking of watching the movie too^^
Jul 8, 2012 3:14 PM

Aug 2009
I don't know why but i love Don't Stay Gold so much!

Jul 13, 2012 1:10 PM

Mar 2012
ClawdineKitten said:

Ah! I know why! lol because I'm a big fan as well xD My sexy Kuga, Kageyama and my one true love Yashiro all in one lovely one-shot x3
Jul 13, 2012 1:40 PM

Apr 2011
OtakuMadness said:
ClawdineKitten said:

Ah! I know why! lol because I'm a big fan as well xD My sexy Kuga, Kageyama and my one true love Yashiro all in one lovely one-shot x3

Ah, there's no arguing this kind of logic =^.^= *drool*
Jul 13, 2012 9:03 PM

Feb 2012
Asimi said:
OtakuMadness said:
ClawdineKitten said:

Ah, there's no arguing this kind of logic =^.^= *drool*

Yashiro gets his heart ripped out and stomped on because of your sexy Kuga and Kageyama.
Jul 14, 2012 1:31 PM

Feb 2009
Yashiro had 20 years to make Kageyama his. He didn't (couldn't, or wouldn't). Time to move on, I'd say. Personally I'm glad they stayed friends for such a long time instead of breaking up after a relationship that wouldn't have worked anyway.
Jul 14, 2012 8:39 PM

Feb 2012
CrackityJones said:
Yashiro had 20 years to make Kageyama his. He didn't (couldn't, or wouldn't). Time to move on, I'd say. Personally I'm glad they stayed friends for such a long time instead of breaking up after a relationship that wouldn't have worked anyway.

Oh, it's not that I want those two to hook up; it's that I really can't stand seeing Yashiro in pain.
Jul 15, 2012 7:57 AM

Feb 2009
Alynitca said:
Oh, it's not that I want those two to hook up; it's that I really can't stand seeing Yashiro in pain.

He breaks your heart, doesn't he? I admit even I was a bit mad at our sexy Kuga after Saezuru chapter 6. (Although I was thrilled to have him turn up again. It's complicated.)
Jul 16, 2012 7:37 AM

Nov 2008
Definitely Ore ni koi Shite Dousunda aka Why are you in love with me anyway :)
First her work i read and i absolutely loved it.Every scene,the couple and emotions shown just swept me away after only few pages and made me want to read more of it.Only thing i always complain about is that it has only 4 chapters and is on hiatus p.q
Jul 18, 2012 6:55 PM

Oct 2008
Doushitemo Furetakunai. <3
Jul 18, 2012 11:43 PM

Feb 2012
CrackityJones said:
Alynitca said:

He breaks your heart, doesn't he? I admit even I was a bit mad at our sexy Kuga after Saezuru chapter 6. (Although I was thrilled to have him turn up again. It's complicated.)

XD Right? I felt the same way. The feeling can easily be related to how I felt when I was reading a love triangle series, and the guy I didn't want to win died. I sobbed and was a wreck, but when it turned out that he wasn't actually dead, I got pissed off because it meant he was back in the game.

Despite how messed up Yashiro is, and how much he hurts sweet Doumeki, and how complex and hard it is tell his feelings, I feel so protective of him. I really care about seeing him happy.
Jul 19, 2012 2:45 PM

Apr 2011
Alynitca said:

Yashiro gets his heart ripped out and stomped on because of your sexy Kuga and Kageyama.

Yashiro gets his heart ripped out because he's a masochist and couldn't let go of his unrequited love. He was probably dependent on that kind of love because he doesn't know how to handle being loved in return, and so he could keep that possibility at a distance. Without Kageyama meeting Kuga, reality would never have slapped Yashiro in the face and he might never have bothered with Doumeki. I love Yashiro, too, and I'm glad he's not wasting his time on something that's never going to work. I say thank you, sexy Kuga and Kageyama!
Jul 19, 2012 3:32 PM

Mar 2012
Asimi said:
Alynitca said:

Yashiro gets his heart ripped out because he's a masochist and couldn't let go of his unrequited love. He was probably dependent on that kind of love because he doesn't know how to handle being loved in return, and so he could keep that possibility at a distance. Without Kageyama meeting Kuga, reality would never have slapped Yashiro in the face and he might never have bothered with Doumeki. I love Yashiro, too, and I'm glad he's not wasting his time on something that's never going to work. I say thank you, sexy Kuga and Kageyama!

Agreed! In the end my sexy Yashiro needs to be with my sexy Doumeki ♥ together they will make my life complete 030
Jul 21, 2012 8:26 PM

Feb 2012
Asimi said:
Alynitca said:

Yup, I'm not trying to argue with you. I understand Yashiro's situation and mentality to a T. It's just hard to have to watch Yashiro go through all this pain, because even if he is causing it, he's still suffering.

Seriously, I kind of want to slap Yashiro at times, because he's always yanking Doumeki around. I saw a spoiler (from a raw) on Tumblr, and it doesn't seem as if those two will make much progress in the next chapter, unless Yashiro's assholian nature drives the character development in a good direction.
Jul 22, 2012 2:30 AM

Apr 2011
Alynitca said:

Yup, I'm not trying to argue with you. I understand Yashiro's situation and mentality to a T. It's just hard to have to watch Yashiro go through all this pain, because even if he is causing it, he's still suffering.

Seriously, I kind of want to slap Yashiro at times, because he's always yanking Doumeki around. I saw a spoiler (from a raw) on Tumblr, and it doesn't seem as if those two will make much progress in the next chapter, unless Yashiro's assholian nature drives the character development in a good direction.

Oh, I didn't think you were trying to argue. As much as I love Yashiro, I really didn't feel TOO sorry for him in DSG because he set himself up for that. (Maybe because I've been in Kageyama's position for quite some time with a friend of mine, I identify with him and had to defend him a bit.)

Yeah, I had a suspicion that it's going to be awhile before Yashiro can get his feelings figured out enough to admit what he's really feeling for Doumeki. I think that phone call was the first real shock he's had in some time. I just hope Doumeki can keep handling the crap that's going to continue getting dished out in the meantime! Of course, what's good drama if everything works smoothly though, right? Ah, our poor mixed-up masochist. *sigh*
Jul 22, 2012 10:32 AM

Feb 2012
Asimi said:

As much as I love Yashiro, I really didn't feel TOO sorry for him in DSG because he set himself up for that. (Maybe because I've been in Kageyama's position for quite some time with a friend of mine, I identify with him and had to defend him a bit.)

That's probably why. I can't really relate to Kageyama; I can't relate to Yashiro whole lot either, but I can somewhat.

"I identify with him and had to defend him a bit."
I was never blaming him, really. I was just pouting. I never viewed Don't Stay Gold as a love triangle, and I'm happy that Kageyama and Kuga got together.

Asimi said:
Yeah, I had a suspicion that it's going to be awhile before Yashiro can get his feelings figured out enough to admit what he's really feeling for Doumeki. I think that phone call was the first real shock he's had in some time.

A huge shock. The only issue is that I'm not sure if Yashiro was upset because he felt unimportant to Doumeki/missed him, or if it was because he was lonely/saw Doumeki as his possession.

It seems that, for every hint of Yashiro harboring feelings for Doumeki, there is something else that discredits the hint. Plus, Yashiro still doesn't seem like he's ready to move on from Kageyama.

Asimi said:
I just hope Doumeki can keep handling the crap that's going to continue getting dished out in the meantime!

I actually hope Doumeki starts growing independent and more detached from Yashiro; a relationship is all fine and dandy, but I don't want Doumeki going into a relationship completely dedicated to Yashiro. So far, Doumeki and Yashiro are not on equal standing, and I think both partners must enter the relationship as equals.

Asimi said:
Of course, what's good drama if everything works smoothly though, right?

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that the climax will be quiet, not loud. Yoneda tends to pack in the drama, but is subtle about it. Any angst at all seems suppressed: The angst is clear and obvious, but it happens gradually and is delivered with subtlety, so that you usually have to think about when the climax started, and why.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there will be some drama and Yoneda will do something big, like dousing Yashiro in a bucket of liquid jealousy, or make Doumeki give Yashiro an ultimatum (not that I think Yashiro works well with those).

Asimi said:
Ah, our poor mixed-up masochist. *sigh*

Indeed.
Cpl_BallerinaAug 28, 2012 1:53 PM
Jul 23, 2012 10:51 PM
Jun 2011
This is so hard to decide...I like everything! But in the end I went with Eros in the Stoic simply because I'm obsessed with the scenes that are portrayed in it even though it's so short!

Of course, every one of her works is amazing, but for some reason I have this special place in my heart for Eros.
Jul 24, 2012 10:52 PM

Dec 2011
I loved the After 9 Hours series, but nothing beats Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai :)
I also loved Doushitemo Furetakunai, and it was my first Youneda Kou work also xD
Jul 31, 2012 2:21 AM

Mar 2012
songstar13 said:
This is so hard to decide...I like everything! But in the end I went with Eros in the Stoic simply because I'm obsessed with the scenes that are portrayed in it even though it's so short!

Of course, every one of her works is amazing, but for some reason I have this special place in my heart for Eros.

Ah! It's nice to see it also has fans! I think it's under-appreciated! :3
Aug 4, 2012 10:52 AM

Feb 2012
OtakuMadness said:
songstar13 said:

Ah! It's nice to see it also has fans! I think it's under-appreciated! :3

I don't think it's under appreciated, so much as it's too short to grow an attachment to. With stories like No Touching At All and Saezuru, you are given time to watch the characters evolve and go through hard times. You get to know them, and start to love and relate to them. You become invested in the characters and want so much for a happy ending.

But Eros in the Stoic, while beautiful, is two pages long. No characters are introduced. There is no plot. No story. It's like comparing an amazing poem to an amazing novel; you may love the poem, but the novel is what sucked you in and kept you anxiously waiting for the next development.
Aug 4, 2012 11:09 AM

Mar 2012
Alynitca said:

I don't think it's under appreciated, so much as it's too short to grow an attachment to. With stories like No Touching At All and Saezuru, you are given time to watch the characters evolve and go through hard times. You get to know them, and start to love and relate to them. You become invested in the characters and want so much for a happy ending.

But Eros in the Stoic, while beautiful, is two pages long. No characters are introduced. There is no plot. No story. It's like comparing an amazing poem to an amazing novel; you may love the poem, but the novel is what sucked you in and kept you anxiously waiting for the next development.

Maybe I was too unclear in my meaning, but of course all of that is a given xD
I'm just happy it has a fan! That's why it's so great that she (Yoneda) has taken different approaches, though keeping her style and ambiance, to her stories!
I was even one of those that complained about "Eros in the Stoic" being only two pages! haha xD but 'songstar13' found something in it that we didn't and I think that's great!
As well as with her new story; I think it will be someones favourite as well! xD
To me "Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai" is perfection! To someone else it isn't :p
It's not up to us to say weather it should or shouldn't be worth favouritism :3
:D That's all I meant :3
OtakuMadnessAug 4, 2012 12:16 PM
Aug 4, 2012 8:13 PM

Feb 2012
OtakuMadness said:
Alynitca said:

Maybe I was too unclear in my meaning, but of course all of that is a given xD
I'm just happy it has a fan! That's why it's so great that she (Yoneda) has taken different approaches, though keeping her style and ambiance, to her stories!
I was even one of those that complained about "Eros in the Stoic" being only two pages! haha xD but 'songstar13' found something in it that we didn't and I think that's great!
As well as with her new story; I think it will be someones favourite as well! xD
To me "Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai" is perfection! To someone else it isn't :p
It's not up to us to say weather it should or shouldn't be worth favouritism :3
:D That's all I meant :3

Uh...I never assumed that you felt the opposite. I was just saying that it was appreciated well enough, and that most people pick the other stories because you can form bonds with the characters.
Aug 5, 2012 3:57 AM

Mar 2012
Alynitca said:

Uh...I never assumed that you felt the opposite. I was just saying that it was appreciated well enough, and that most people pick the other stories because you can form bonds with the characters.

Cool, we agree then!! lol xD Sorry if I came off confrontational? Really, I'm wasn't trying to! Dx *nervous*
Aug 5, 2012 12:04 PM

Feb 2012
OtakuMadness said:
Alynitca said:

Cool, we agree then!! lol xD Sorry if I came off confrontational? Really, I'm wasn't trying to! Dx *nervous*

Lol, not confrontational. More...Self conscious?
Aug 6, 2012 5:12 AM

Mar 2012
Alynitca said:
Lol, not confrontational. More...Self conscious?

Sounds about right >_>" lol x'D *dead*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Support the mangaka

removed-user - Jan 14, 2017

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 14, 2017 12:02 PM

Sticky: » Member Cards [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 )

OtakuMadness - Jun 29, 2012

108 by LaceyKuroki »»
Aug 13, 2016 10:47 AM

Sticky: » Manga//Doujinshi [INFO]

OtakuMadness - Jun 29, 2012

41 by sandra_23 »»
Sep 4, 2015 6:47 AM

» NightS (print or digital) now available in English!

CrackityJones - Jun 25, 2013

8 by CrackityJones »»
Aug 10, 2015 11:22 AM

» [Katekyo Hitman Reborn! dj] READING ORDER

sandra_23 - May 6, 2015

1 by OtakuMadness »»
May 20, 2015 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.