Forum Settings
Forums

Anime Movie of Mouretsu Pirates Announced [Update Jul 3]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 1, 2012 2:38 AM
Mar 2010
Tzu said:
Whats the point of bitches throwin shitt on a boat and not jizzing in their pants and not gettin nude?

I AM DISAPPOINT

uh I dunno? maybe cuz people think that anime girls have better things to do rather than just getting nude?

there are fanserivice anime...lots of em....can we have at least one or two allfemale cast shows without ecchi without some people bitching about how there's no nuidty? :D

Guess not.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 1, 2012 4:42 AM

May 2011
eh, movies take too long to make. I'd rather they do a second season instead. And yes, lets pray that this isn't a recap movie.
Jul 1, 2012 4:49 AM

Jul 2009
I don't care if it is a sequel or retelling, I will watch it regardless. I loved the anime and thought it was the most enjoyable anime since Madoka Magica (for me anyway). I would have much rather preferred a second season though.
Jul 2, 2012 7:21 AM

Nov 2008
WTH, now any anime has a movie now ???
Jul 5, 2012 12:29 AM

Oct 2010
I found the show incredibly boring. Just like Guilty Crown, whatever it had going for was ruined by how stupid/boring the rest of it was. It contained little to no "thrilling" moments, every story arc ended in an anti-climactic way (the bad kind), character designs were horrible and misleading, the characters were bland and forgettable and it had a bullshit ending. Why it's getting a movie sequel confuses me to no end (everything seems to be getting a movie nowadays).
I dreaded watching it every week and I was ecstatic when it FINALLY ended.
Jul 5, 2012 12:32 AM
Nov 2010
Mr_Gutts said:
WTH, now any anime has a movie now ???
Awesome. Can't wait for the Mars of Destruction movie
Jul 5, 2012 12:46 PM

May 2011
Ooooh its going to be a sequel!? Great news.
Jul 5, 2012 9:44 PM

Aug 2010
A sequel to the final episode? This has got to be interesting, but it's gonna take forever until I'll be able to see it. -.-
Jul 6, 2012 12:37 PM
Sep 2009
I'll be cool if they can produce the next arc into a full budget movie. I'm actually excited about this.
Jul 7, 2012 4:36 PM

May 2010
I like shows without ecchi (doesnt stop me from watching ecchi).
It was strangely addicting and Kane was pretty sexy for an anime young adult >.>

There's also some real shoujo-ai between 2 of the yacht club members during the Jenny arc (kissing, holding hands), if that interests anyone >.>
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Sep 6, 2012 3:39 AM

Sep 2012
Come at me ! Yeah I want this movie . I can't wait ! Gimme more pirates !
Jan 21, 2013 12:42 PM
Jun 2011
I don't really know, but it looks like the release date for the movie is sometime in 2014. Hopefully they will keep the anime going after the movie.
Jan 21, 2013 4:48 PM

Sep 2012
jmal said:
widowmaker said:
I don't really know, but it looks like the release date for the movie is sometime in 2014. Hopefully they will keep the anime going after the movie.

Was that mentioned somewhere? I'd be a little disappointed if it doesn't even hit theaters until 2014. Though I don't expect anything before late 2013 at earliest so I guess it wouldn't be too shocking.

The winter date seems to be coming from:

http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/mo-retsu/gekijo
モーレツ宇宙海賊
Bodacious Space Pirates

2014年冬ロードショー
2014 Winter Road Show
hpulleyJan 21, 2013 4:53 PM
Jan 21, 2013 5:59 PM

Sep 2012
^^^ The year will fly by. Sadly winter movie probably means... what... spring BD for import? Gotta rig myself a coincidentally timed business trip to Japan next winter for this one!
Mar 26, 2013 8:47 AM

Jan 2013
wow

They seem so much older in the announcement o:
Doesnt seems a recap movie..

Looking forward to see it, its a pity that will be available with eng subs 1 year later probably...

yet, great news : )
sigh..
May 24, 2013 12:31 AM

May 2010
yeeah I was so excited about this anime, I love how they end it and how they make us guess that they will have a sequel at first i thought it would be a second season but movie is really great idea :) gonna watch this but 2014 is really long :(
Aug 30, 2013 8:46 PM

Sep 2012
^ Wonder if they are keeping the same OP in the movie. Perhaps they will use a new one when they get a new theme song written, which I am sure will be sung by MomoClover again.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 30, 2013 8:57 PM

Nov 2008
symbv said:
^ Wonder if they are keeping the same OP in the movie. Perhaps they will use a new one when they get a new theme song written, which I am sure will be sung by MomoClover again.

I'd prefer a new theme song over the same Opening as the anime.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

69 by Jin_uzuki »»
17 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 9 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.