Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2012 3:06 AM
May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty important episode, I thought. Kind of the turning point. For the first time, Crinn truly realized what exactly he was doing
Dec 14, 2021 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
Crinn finally understands the reality of the world he has entered and the consequences of fighting for what he believes.

Not even justice, I want to get truth!
Aug 28, 2023 3:04 PM
Aug 2016
Megalosaro said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty important episode, I thought.  Kind of the turning point.  For the first time, Crinn truly realized what exactly he was doing
He does, what he cant even have a second to think. Why does he want to protect persons he just dont know? Just because he feel like the rebel base went down cause his saying? Cause he dont want to keep his word back? Its like Anakin Skywalker. But definetely a turning point. I really like that the TV series showed the last dialogue with his father, though its irrealistic in all senses. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taiyou no Kiba Dagram Episode 73 Discussion

BaronLukis - Sep 2, 2023

0 by BaronLukis »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Kiba Dagram Episode 72 Discussion

BaronLukis - Sep 2, 2023

0 by BaronLukis »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Kiba Dagram Episode 70 Discussion

BaronLukis - Sep 2, 2023

0 by BaronLukis »»
Sep 2, 2023 8:36 AM

Poll: » Taiyou no Kiba Dagram Episode 69 Discussion

BaronLukis - Sep 2, 2023

0 by BaronLukis »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Taiyou no Kiba Dagram Episode 67 Discussion

BaronLukis - Sep 2, 2023

0 by BaronLukis »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.