Forum Settings
Forums

Anime in Which the Main character is Nearly Unstoppable? Sometimes Feared?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 31, 2012 12:16 AM
Aug 2012
Haruhi Suzumiya is pretty unstoppable, and people fear her. xD
Aug 31, 2012 12:42 AM

Jun 2012
Mason750 said:
Haruhi Suzumiya is pretty unstoppable, and people fear her. xD

Lol that animes not exactly my type of thing, however I was seriously considering it since everyone likes it and I've been playing a lot of ( I mean all day everyday) league of legends and one of the people I play alot in it is loosely based off of haruhi...soooo I don't know maybe lol...

Serial lurker
Aug 31, 2012 12:44 AM

Nov 2007
Mirai Nikki. The supposed protagonist is a pussy but anyone who's seen the series will tell you that Gasai Yuno is the real protagonist. She also happens to be a yandere with a few skeletons in the closet so got the tragic past covered too
Aug 31, 2012 1:00 AM

Jun 2012
Shinkenshi said:
Mirai Nikki. The supposed protagonist is a pussy but anyone who's seen the series will tell you that Gasai Yuno is the real protagonist. She also happens to be a yandere with a few skeletons in the closet so got the tragic past covered too

---SPOILER----
yeah doesn't she kill somebody or something like that? My friend was trying to get me to watch it and told me that...

Serial lurker
Aug 31, 2012 2:05 AM

Nov 2007
lol there's a spoiler tag, but it doesn't really matter, the show makes it VERY clear early on that she's going to kill a shitton of people

if you can get past the nonsensical plot and suspension of disbelief it's a very interesting series (aka I only care about Yuno's body count)
Sep 1, 2012 3:02 PM
Jul 2011
seconding shura no toki an undefeated martial art using no weapons is pretty unstoppable in my opinion
Sep 1, 2012 3:44 PM

Jun 2012
Berserk:
Tragic past: check
Unstoppable: check
Top on the manga list: check
Sep 1, 2012 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
Bastard!! OVA
Aug 15, 2017 8:18 AM
Aug 2017
Cadis etram di raizel from manga or manha manwa anyway its from Korean manga called Noblesse and he's very powerful he's not a pathetic man like other manga and anime he acts like a true Nobles not to mention his not a guy that if something happens to his friend he don't go shouting like a kid he's simple you make a mistake No words your dead
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
1 minute ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

18 by windyshadow »»
1 hour ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
7 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
7 hours ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - Yesterday

3 by JKKH »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.